Your Search | ashworth college in norcross georgia

Aug 26 2016
WEX Fleet Universal 83.88 APR or 6.99 Monthly Periodic Rate on current and future invoice Carol Stream, IL or Portland, ME IL or ME Author: Cumming, Georgia Accounting: WEX Fleet Universal Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Sovereign Filings Makefreedom.com Selling fraudlent material to people who live in the U.S. Charging people a fee where they don't actually do the work legelly. Lake City Georgia Author: Fortuna, California Questionable Activities: Sovereign Filings Lake City, Georgia

Aug 26 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Capellan pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Kuna, Idaho Smoke Shops: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capellan is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Internet

Aug 26 2016
Accredited Offshore DVR Corporation B.V. Invested money in options that did amazing, but they never paid out the money! San Jose and Amsterdam Costa Rica and Netherlands Author: Alberta Beach, Alberta Investment Brokers: Accredited Offshore San Jose, Costa Rica

Aug 26 2016
AMERICAN HOME SHIELD AHS- A/C went out in June thier contractors could not fix, we opted for the option done what was ask and still do not have pymt Memphis Tennessee
Author: MAYPEARL, Texas Customer: AMERICAN HOME SHIELD Memphis, Tennessee

Aug 26 2016
Jones beigel Diange, email , the andersons Meet at airport,air money,meet in open spot Baltimore, Maryland Internet
Author: New York Internet Service Providers: Jones beigel Internet

Aug 26 2016
Merrimack Valley Roofing and Gutters LLC secret hierarchy Jeremy CoitoBarry BillcliffBarry James In 20 words or less: The roof came out OK, but they destroyed my garden. I paid with a credit card. I was able to track down the bank account. It went to Jeremy Coito. I checked with the state and verify that he is the owner of Merrimack Valley roofing as well as many variations of the name. I was able to track his address to (((REDACTED))) Haverhill mass Haverhill Massachusetts Author: haverhill, Massachusetts Roofing Companies: Merrimack Valley Roofing and Gutters LLC secret hierarchy Haverhill, Massachusetts

Aug 26 2016
Garcinia Active/Slim Cleanse Detox When purchasing the Natural Garcina @ 10:30 pm I noticed after putting my information into the one screen that Natural Cleanse Detox popped up, but I did not fill in those fields. I declined the offer. My gut feeling when I saw this screen, I felt something was not right.This is business has bad practices that must be reported right away. Tampa Florida Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Active Slim Tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Atlanta unique Auto Fraud Norcross Georgia Author: decatur, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Atlanta unique Auto Norcross, Georgia

Aug 26 2016
SalesForce ***Stay away from Salesforce** If you are looking for a CRM for your company, Salesforce is the most unethical company that I have ever run across, their sales people are super shady but we had to go through them to integrate with our accounting software. They told us that we would be set up monthly so that we could cancel at anytime, now we are trying to cancel and they are saying no that we are locked in for a year. I am telling you stay away from this company!! It can cost you big time. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: SalesForce Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Optimal Health Products Inc This company scamed me! They deducted $78 without my concent or approval of the transaction. I called the number to try and see if they could refung the amount withdrawn from my account, they lady didnt know how to help me properly. Savanna Georgia Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Sales People: Optimal Health Products Inc Savanna, Georgia

Aug 26 2016
Economy Rental Cars Worst Car Rental Experience in my Life Orlando Florida Author: Somewhere, Missouri Car Rentals: Economy Rental Cars Orlando, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Janus Options Insider Hacked my account, set it on a robot trades to drain my balance company office is in UK Internet
Author: PITTSBURG, California Brokerage Companies: Janus Options Internet

Jailbreak me now.net  On the Web. Internet
Author: Macon , Georgia Consumer Services: Jailbreak me now.net Internet

Aug 26 2016
Graphtec America Inc. A complete and total ripoff, Purchased ce6000 equipment and software doesnt work and tech support is a joke! Irvine California Author: Marietta, Georgia Electronic Manufacturers: Graphtec America Inc. Irvine, California

Aug 25 2016
Keep calling T hey cheat and my whole day was wasted, they didn't provide service at all, they took my money and wouldn't let me make a call! This company Keep calling says that they provide a good service, but in reality they don't they work performance is very poor . Atlanta Nationwide Author: Queens, New York Voicemail Services: Keep calling Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
The Tire Shop Sold and mounted a tire on my son's Jeep that hasn't been manufactured in over 12 yrs Davison Michigan Author: NORTH BRANCH, Michigan Auto Tire shops: The Tire Shop Davison, Michigan

Aug 25 2016
Cabinets Your Way Took 18 Thousand Dollars In 2013, Demolished My Kitchen, and Vanished Leaving Us With No Countertop, Sink Or Oven Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Kitchens: Cabinets Your Way Houston, Texas

Aug 25 2016
City of Garland animal control/code compliance afraid for me,mydog& cat to go ou in front & back yard, city wont enforce pit bull ordinances Garland Texas Author: Garland, Texas Neighborhood Services: City of Garland Garland, Texas

Aug 25 2016
onegreatfamily.com OneGreatFamily, LLC - Alan V Eaton crook behind the company Refused to opt-out; they never answer the phone 1533 N 800 W Mapleton, Utah Internet
Crook Alan V Eaton - lives in Utah County operates his OneGreatFamily rip-off business out of his house Author: Florida Internet Fraud: onegreatfamily.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
HH GREGG- Newnan, Georgia Warrenty and Replacement Does not exist- poor customer service Newnan Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Appliances: HH Greg- Newnan, Georgia

Aug 25 2016
outlaw_hobbies #1 autograph forger on ebay is in Canada by this scammer outlaw_hobbies British Columbia Internet
Hi there Author: Tustin, California Computer Fraud: outlaw_hobbies Internet

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Tress Obsession I placed an order on 7/18/16 and NEVER received my items. Their response was Hello! We have received your message. Someone on the Tress Obsession will respond back in 1 to 2 business days. If your email is regarding status orders, all updates are sent via the email used during checkout. You can also expect to receive tracking via email. Once you have received your tracking email, you may not see any status changes until USPS scans your package in. Please be mindful of this. If you are inquiring about wholesale and vendor opportunities, you will receive a pricing sheet from our wholesale department shortly. And still nothing! Waldorf Maryland Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Waldorf, Maryland