Your Search | ask terry automotive

Oct 04 2015
Cox Automotive Inc. David Doolittle 4.3 Billion Dollar Mistake buying Dealertrack Technologies Atlanta Georgia Author: New York, New York Auto Transporters: Cox Automotive Inc. Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 02 2015
Cellumis I ask to cancel other than trial.Now they have charged me almost $200 Internet Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Eye Care: Cellumis Internet

Oct 02 2015
Knauz Hyundai Knauz Automotive Group Extreme Feelings of Consternation Lake Bluff Illinois Author: Bolingbrook, Illinois Auto Dealers: Knauz Hyundai Lake Bluff, Illinois

Sep 30 2015
East Coast Jeep Automotive Parts BEWARE OF SELLER! SELLER DOES NOT HONOR TERMS OF SALE. Smyrna Georgia Credit Card Sale? Author: Baltimore, Maryland Auto Parts: East Coast Jeep Automotive Parts Smyrna, Georgia

Sep 29 2015
Honda West A Sonic Automotive Dealership Quoted $400 starter motor replacement billed $757 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: Honda West Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 27 2015
automotive aztec Floyd collins. sold me a car with a lot of issues that im still paying for springfield Massachusetts Author: greenfield, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: automotive aztec springfield, Massachusetts

Sep 27 2015
USAFIS Make you believe they do act on behalf of US Government as ask you money for Green card. New York Internet
Author: Bologna, Other Advertising / Deceptive: USAFIS Internet

Sep 23 2015
PLATTNER AUTOMOTIVE GROUP Doug Plattner & his 11 other dealers are fraudulent businesses; this beast of a being DOES NOT PAY his hard working employees! He is deceitful; full of empty promises; AVOIDS employee desperate calls looking for their hard earned MONEY! Employees are BEHIND ON THEIR RENTS, CAR PAYMENTS & HAVE TO SCRAP FOR MONEY FROM FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN ORDER TO SURVIVE! DOUG PLATTNER NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED! Miami Lakes Florida TO THIS DAY HE IS STILL NOT PAYING HIS EMPLOYEES Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: PLATTNER AUTOMOTIVE GROUP Doug Plattner Miami Lakes, Florida

Sep 22 2015
Randall Rechs Law Firm Melissa Deleon Esq. Legal Malpractice, hid injury by defendant, ask to be released before trial, no discovery Del Mar California Author: San Diego, California Lawyers: Randall Rechs Law Firm Del Mar, California

Sep 22 2015
Robert lopez A-1 landscaping, terry abeyta Took my money, didn't do the work as promised, only showed up sporadically and only stayed for a minimal amount of time, Lakewood Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Landscape Companies: Robert lopez Lakewood, Colorado

Sep 21 2015
Crossby Advertising in Chandigarh Crossby Advertising in Chandigarh They will hire you on-role or take your services as a freelancer and then won't pay you. Once they have used you, they will stop taking you calls, stop replying your mails and messages. My Amit Bansal ,operations head at Crossby Advertising in Chandigarh, sector 26, will simply refuse your rightful payment. Avoid these scammers in all situations. If you plan to take their services, then just take a minute to think and may ask for testimonials from their other clients. They are nothing but just fakers. Shame on you Crossby Advertising in Chandigarh . Chandigarh Nationwide
Author: Ludhiana, Colorado Advertising Agencies: Crossby Advertising in Chandigarh Nationwide

Sep 20 2015
KWIK KAR LUBE & TUNE #9 CEDAR HILL KWIK KAR AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE 525 E. BELTLINE ROADCEDAR HILL, TEXAS 75104 Oil change which resulted in my vehicle being damaged by fire due to Kwik Kar's negligence. CEDAR HILL Texas
Author: CEDAR HILL, Texas Auto Repair Service: KWIK KAR LUBE & TUNE #9 CEDAR HILL CEDAR HILL, Texas
13, Report #1207947

Sep 20 2015
Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada Barbara Buckley, executive director Non profit FRAUD by Barbara Buckley Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada. Las Vegas Nevada
Entitlment issues Author: , Legal Services: Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 20 2015
county monetary defensive organization they are rip off artist they say you owe this much money for paday advance loans that you didnt ask for or want Internet Author: radcliff, Kentucky Loan Brokers: county monetary defensive organization Internet

Sep 17 2015
Custom Complete Automotive Warning Scammers Columbia MO Nationwide Author: Columbia, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Custom Complete Automotive Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
First Automotive Service Company Superior Protection service plan I purchased an extended warranty from superior protection warranty group, I tried to use the warranty on a bad intake on my 2002 Ford Taurus.I brought my car to holman ford in mt laurel, NJ I was informed that my intake was defective ( had a hole in it) .I called the Superior and they sent out a claims adjuster.The adjuster agreed with the staff from holman that the intake was defective.Superior Warranty company said that there was rust and or corrosion there and they denied my claim.I paid $ 1680.00 for my warranty which is useless.BEWARE of this company there a total RIP OFF! albuquerque nation wide Author: Deptford, New Jersey Auto Warranty: First Automotive Service Company Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
01:41 PM bought ticket from amsterdam to madrid, date was wrong, called outfit within the specified time to ask for an annullment and was denied the annullment. annullment conditions were specified at website and strictly adhered to. online Internet Author: doral, Florida Travel Agents: Internet

Sep 17 2015
Government Loyalty free Grant Allen Cooper phone EXT-5501 I received a phone call from an unknown number, which I do not normally answer. But today, I did. I said , hello, she ask if I was Connie Henderson, I said yes. she wanted me to repeat my phone number, address. Then she told me I had been selected to receive a Govt. Loyalty Grant, I would not have to pay back. I ask what was the reason and what was I going to be charged. She said she didn't have that info. I would have to call the number se gave me and give them the code. Washington D.C. Author: GREENSBURG, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Government Loyalty free Grant Washington , Dist of Columbia

Sep 16 2015
Terry Lang Kelly Lang Misrepresentation! (due to age and condition) Our RV tires which only had approx. 22,650 miles; advised us to replace due to safety Kingman Arizona Miles are only part of it... Author: Kingman, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Terry Lang Kingman, Arizona

Sep 15 2015
Matt Terry selling gold lable meats Beware of buying meat from a pick up truck, real smooth talker,very friendly not sure not sure Author: johnstown, Pennsylvania Food Vendors: Matt Terry Nationwide

Sep 13 2015
Terry Fields Vector Mfg. Terry Lee FieldsVector Mfg. and Fab. Scam, Rip-off, Thief Charleston West Virginia Author: Peoria, Arizona Auto manufactures: Terry Fields Vector Mfg. Charleston, West Virginia

Sep 11 2015
Plattner Automotive Group Labelle Dodge, Labelle Ford Believe it! Labelle Florida Author: Naples, Florida Auto Dealers: Plattner Automotive Group Labelle, Florida

Sep 09 2015
Universal Media, Frank Lavoie,32517 CSP Lucerne Montreal Quebec H3R 3L7 Harassment of payment of the advertisement that I did not ask Montreal Quebec Quebec Author: Trochu, Alberta Advertising / Deceptive: Universal Media, Frank Lavoie,32517 CSP Lucerne Montreal Quebec H3R 3L7 Quebec

Sep 09 2015
loan of america Mike i had receive a call fom ohio an indian guy telling me i had got approve for a loan of $5,000 dollars all he told me was that i needed to get a green dot card so they could verify that i could make a payment every month so i did .then he he told me that a red flag out n i needed to purchase anotherone for the company of another 229 .he stayed on phone with me .then he called me n said one of the cards were no good so i needed to purchase anotherone but i didnt i ignored his call ..i called up green dot card company and they had told me that someone registered my card under a different name that when i realized it was him ....i called him n he told me he was going to reimburse me my money but never did i ask to speak to his boss n he said his his own boss .before i got the green dot card i repeatedly asked him f it was a scam he said no that i could trust him.he told me that im still approve for my loan that the money will be included in the loan...i called him yoday n it goes straight to his voicemail akron ohio I can't stop laughing Author: centralfalls , Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: loan of america Internet

Sep 08 2015
Strande's Garage Strande's Automotive This auto shop will rip you off. They will overcharge, rig your car, and not warranty the work. Denton Texas Author: Hickory Creek, Texas Auto Mechanics: Strande's Garage Denton, Texas