Your Search | ask terry automotive

Apr 29 2016
Luxor automotive Dealer sold car with defect and lied about it Tampa Florida Truth and honesty Author: Novi, Michigan Auto Dealers: Luxor automotive Tampa, Florida

Apr 28 2016
Monkey Biz Signs Matt Feil, Terry Shaw Terrible Sign Company to do Business With! Lawton Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma Sign Shops: Monkey Biz Signs Lawton, Oklahoma

Apr 27 2016
A1 Traveling Consultants True Marketing, Move Now Vacation The customer service rep has an bad attitude. When I call about my package deal to ask when would I be able to book my vacation after I've sent my money, they directed me to different reps and continuously hung up on me several times. I call back to ask for an refund the rep fave me an email that doesn't exist. Nationwide
Author: Gretna , Florida Travel Services: A1 Traveling Consultants Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
Sena Motors Inc Midwest Automotive 505 Northland Blvd.Cincinnati OH 45240 Mislead buyer into believing they were paying sales tax. Cincinnati OH Author: Lexington, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Sena Motors Inc OH

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
Nichols Automotive - Augusta, Ga. LOOK OUT! BEWARE! CAUTION! Half assed repairs are not cheap! Augusta Georgia Author: Martinez, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Nichols Automotive - Augusta, Ga. Augusta, Georgia

Apr 23 2016
Render Services Inc. I believe they stole my vehicle I reported to the police on the 4th of March that my van was stolen. they told me they pick my vehicle up on the 16th of March but never reported as recovered. I had to call around Chicagoland to ask different companies have picked up my vehicle but my vehicle was stolen on the 4th. I believe they had something to do with it. they said they pick my vehicle up on 95th and the Dan Ryan but never reported my vehicle as recovered by render service inc ,company to the authorities in trying to charge me almost $600 to get it out on the 26th. I went to pick up my van but they won't release it to me they were trying to figure out how did I know where my van was located because they never reported to the police that they had it. so I went to the police station on 63rd and Racine and they told me I needed to contact a lawyer because it was a shady business Chicago Illinois Author: Dolton , Illinois Auto Towing: Render Services Inc. Chicago ,

Apr 23 2016
RDM Automotive Run down motors They wasted my time they're playing games they were five to charge me but every time they would work on a deal it would be different than the one before they were charge me a ridiculous amount of interest rate Took forever to run my credit I don't like did they run it a few times.as a result of my score getting lower Planatation Florida Author: Davie, Florida Auto Dealers: RDM Automotive

Apr 23 2016
Karma Automotive LLC Inoperable Vehicle and bad service. Major Flaws with vehicle Costa Mesa California Author: Georgia Auto manufactures: Karma Automotive LLC California

Apr 23 2016
iMarketsLive IML, Chris Terry Pyramid Scheme IML - Sinking Ship terminated me and took all of my money! New York New York
Author: Chatsworth, California Financial Education: iMarketsLive New York, New York

Apr 22 2016
Max Nutra , Garcia Active Slim, and Premium Cleanse Warehouse Fulfillment**** * ***********Pleasant Grove UT 84062Shopping DepartmentSupplements**** * *********** UT 84604 14 Day Trail only had pills for 8days , canceled my order on 4/18/2016 ask for refund didn't receive Tampa FL Author: York, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Max Nutra , Garcia Active Slim, and Premium Cleanse Utah

Apr 21 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. Terry Moving and Storage Inc dedicated to customer satisfaction. From customer's first call to the written estimate & the move itself, Terry Moving & Storage committed to serve clients with the best customer service in industry. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Terry Moving and Storage Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Irvine, California Moving Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Rancho Santa Margarita, California

Apr 19 2016
lendup I was a victim of fraud they took out 292.80 from my bank I never heard of this company called them they could not help me they wanted my Social Security number to help me I let them know I was not going to give it to them. San Francisco ca California Ask Yourself This Question Author: Ontario , California Computer Fraud: lendup San Francisco ca, CA

Apr 19 2016
Aamco Renton Louvin Automotive 2 locations, 4 managers, 3 months without my truck, and left with a transmission that leaks, snags into gear, and needs to be completely redone. renton Washington
Author: Puyallup, Washington Auto Repair Service: Aamco Renton renton, Washington

Apr 18 2016
Loveinhand This web site is a total scam the women are fake or they get a commission for luring you there then they keep you talking for as long as possible . The charge you for every translation. Ask any one of them for a recent picture holding up a sign with your name on it , you will never get it from any of them my guess there all dudes.. China Internet Author: Wetaskiwin, Alaska Cross-Border Scams: Loveinhand Internet

Apr 14 2016
ITSMSMARGIE MARGERIE BRUBAKER ITSMSMARGIE Aka Margaret Williams I ASK FOR A REFUND AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED Abbeville Louisiana
Dramatic Skit Actress Margerie Answers Author: Ada, Minnesota Celebrities: ITSMSMARGIE MARGERIE BRUBAKER ITSMSMARGIE OF YOUTUBE Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
Terry Stanfield - Hertiage Texas Realtor - Fraud Don't use Terry Stanfield as a Realtor - he's a crook! Houston Texas terry stanfield Author: Houston, Texas Real Estate Services: Terry Stanfield Houston, Texas

Apr 14 2016
once driven posted my car for sale on craigslist. within 24 hours I was BOMBARDED with calls, VOICEMAILS AND TEXTS!!! they won't stop. even of.the car is sold. they want a huge fee to act like.they will sell your car for. you, ask for.personal info and basically just want to access your money and not sell your car. (I did my research and didn't have to learn the hard way) it's a SCAM!!!!!!!! FLORIDA Nationwide Author: ft lauderdale, Florida Motor Vehicle: once driven Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
Christian Brothers Automotive Took my car to christian brothers automotive inspection and emissions test and they said my at needed $1,000.00 in repairs or the car wouldn't pass. Took my car to have a 2nd opinion and.to find out nothing was wrong w my vehicle nothing @ all. Don't let the name fool you! Rickwall Texas Author: Rockwall, Texas Auto Mechanics: Christian Brothers Automotive Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
Dave Gillon/Dave's Automotive charged me $963.47 to replace EGR, Valve cover gaskets & shifter shaft seal & cable replacement. Went back 5 times and valve cover gaskets still leaking, egr engine light still keeps coming on and I am having trouble when I put car in reverse! Pompano Beach Florida Author: Palm Springs, Florida Auto Repair Service: Dave Gillon/Dave's Automotive Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 12 2016
Dan Krestski AKA Dave Davison Design and Development I submitted an idea for a product, they contact me and say they are interested in it and to call them back. Then I looked up the company to find out that they are some kind of scam operation. I have not contacted them yet to see what they are going to ask for money from me. A former employee reports that they just rip off people. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Modesto, California Telemarketers: Dan Krestski AKA Dave Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 11 2016
Cornerstone Automotive I purchased a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 in December of 2016. At the time of delivery there was only one rust spot. Now the whole truck is rusting out through the metal. when I contacted them they did nothing to resolve this issue. Plymouth Minnesota
Author: Sullivan, Missouri Auto Dealers: Cornerstone Automotive Plymouth, Minnesota

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 11 2016
Sitebuilder Fraudulent company storefront only. They will take your money but if you call them they say they don't have a technical support team and to send email. Set up domain and unable to point name to another company. System does not allow you to do it. Don't sign up with them. Call them and you reach Phillipines - they say there is not an owner if you ask to speak to a manager or supervisor they said they are the only one there. Nothing but a headache. Not a company/ they are top 6 google searches but they have not tech support. FRAUD! Shut them down! Phlippines Internet Author: MARIETTA, Georgia Web Hosting: Sitebuilder Internet

Apr 10 2016
Greg Lane Automotive Greg Lane is a LIAR he over charged me for a car and is now holding my title so i have to pay him off. Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Greg Lane Automotive Tampa, Florida