Your Search | ask terry automotive

Feb 08 2016
AIG Trust Financial Services , Eric Mendez ,Claims Agent, Sarah Mayer ,Promotion Mgr. Received ltr. 2nd prize winner $250K + Ck. $2950.00 Ask to call Claims Agent reguarding procedure and $2,500.00 processinf fee. Long Beach California Author: Auburn, Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: AIG Trust Financial Services Long Beach, California

Feb 07 2016
Minnesota Life Insurance Co. AKZO NOBEL INC. which is using the Securian Financial group,Inc. along with the actual insurance carrier who is Minnesota Life Insurance Company Basically these people are trying to get out of paying insurance to retired people who have been retired over the last 5 to 15 years or more by changing the type of policy that the person once had. My father worked at Akzo Nobel Inc. for over 25 years and retired back in 2005 or so. At this time the policy that he had was equivalent to payout 60,000 dollars upon death to his beneficiaries in event of his untimely death. Supposedly this policy could go no lower than half of the original base amount after 5 years after retiring, or 30,000 dollars for the same amount he has paid in over the years and is now paying. Now all of the sudden they send him a letter stating that they are suddenly reducing his and other retired persons policies to only paying out 5,000 dollars in death benefits and ask them to change or update their beneficiary information.  North St. Paul Minnesota Author: trinity, North Carolina Personal Services: Minnesota Life Insurance Co. North St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 06 2016
Garcinia healthy max dcr hlthmax 1St Call jan 22melissa cancel month gave me rma#s send with tracking # 2nd call keisha denied recieved it gave tracking# keisha invoice should be here soon. Ask talk to supervisor. Hold 5 min keisha say my supervisor say a 1 week ask her name keisha say ahhh ka-r-la. Talk about making up name Greenville South Carolina Author: San Jose , California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia healthy max Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 06 2016

Feb 05 2016

Feb 02 2016
Joe Ricci Automotive Group Joe Ricci Widowed Mother Scammed on Junk Car Taylor Michigan Author: Monroe, Michigan Junk Dealers: Joe Ricci Automotive Group Michigan

Feb 01 2016
Skyline automotive dealership Dishonest fraudulent business practice Orem Utah Author: Sandy, Utah Auto Dealers: Skyline automotive dealership Orem , Utah

Feb 01 2016
Entitlement distribution center had not ever heard of this company or participated in any of their sweepstakes. then the letter goes on to say that they are thrilled to advise me that I would be receiving a payout by independent sweepstakes sponsors in the amount of $1,823,976.00 . they told me that I had only 14 days to confirm that I had received the letter.they also provided me with a code I'd. on the bottom of the letter it shows the person's signature but not their name in print so the person receiving the letter cannot clearly figure out the person's name. and under the signature director, prize data division is printed.. there is no phone number or email adress or anyone I can contact to ask any information about this letter so therefore in my eyes this letter is a fraud Hewlett New York Author: Pennsylvania Travel Services: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Jan 29 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. Terry Moving and Storage Inc dedicated to customer satisfaction. From customer's first call to the written estimate & the move itself, Terry Moving & Storage committed to serve clients with the best customer service in industry. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Terry Moving and Storage Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Irvine, California Moving Companies: Terry Moving And Storage Rancho Santa Margarita, California

Jan 25 2016
ask now psychic site in spanish (pregunta ahora) pregunta ahora same site as ask now same home address. Dont fall victim of their shenanagans,.. largo Florida Author: kenner, Louisiana Astrologers & Psychics: ask now psychic site in spanish (pregunta ahora) largo, Florida

11, Report #1281960

Jan 23 2016
lovespellsbykellystar.com lovespellsbykellystar.com I came to Kelly Star for help in reuniting with my lover. First she asked me to send her money through money gram under my lovers name then asked me to waive the ID. She continued to find various tactics to take money from me. Then she got the so cold head priestess involved and together they took close to $35k from them. When I ask for money back they act like they don't know me. Very devious people doing all this in God name. Shame on them. Texas Internet Author: Boston , Massachusetts Astrologers & Psychics: lovespellsbykellystar.com Internet

Jan 23 2016
What is your name, Mr. Editor? Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jan 21 2016
Skin Optics Skin Logistics I ordered a trial order of Skin Optics on January 1st from a post of Face book. I received the product on January 7th. My face turned red and burned then peeled after I stopped use. I noticed a charge on my account got $89.95 on the 16th and when I called to let them know I was canceling they informed that they would not offer a refund for the charge because it was beyond the 14 day trial period. I told them I did not receive the product until the 7th. They said they are not responsible for mail delivery. when I ask how I could use the product for the 14 day period the person said Irvine California Author: Humble, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Optics Internet

Jan 21 2016
Rightway automotive Tina Smart Octomber 2014 went to right way they gave me a 2005 ford taurus had problems every since most power steering not fix yet already spent over 500 dollars on this issue is still have to add power sterring fluid everday Port Huron Michigan Author: PortHuron, Michigan Auto Dealers: Rightway automotive Port Huron , Michigan

Jan 21 2016
tastecard is 100% a scam; avoid their trial offers, you will get burned! Charged my PayPal account £39.99 (without warning) for a subscription I didn't ask for or want, and refused to refund me. Huddersfield, United Kingdom Internet Author: York, Other Restaurants: tastecard Internet

Jan 20 2016
Terry Wright cytoluminator, http://www.cytoluminator.com/ promised to cure my metastatic prostate cancer claiming 100% success rate, I am now worse than before! Cebu Phillipines A Troubled and Needy individual Author: Los Angeles, California Alternative Health: Terry Wright Cebu,

Jan 17 2016
Restore INC Automotive Restore Products Suzanne is correct-this product is a ripoff Nationwide Author: Fridley , Minnesota Auto Parts: Restore INC Nationwide

Jan 13 2016
Dave Lee Terry Lee Kerry L. Cornett Beware of One Eyed Dave Lee the Con-man Mechanic Independence Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Dave Lee Independence, Missouri

Jan 12 2016
Koons automotive,Inc Herb william I had gone to one dealership the morning of October 23,2015 and was decline so I contacted a another loan company I heard on the radio on my way home Vienna Virginia
Author: Aldie, Virginia Auto Dealers: Koons automotive,Inc Vienna, Virginia

Jan 11 2016
Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lucas Auto Care pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lucas Auto Care. A full 18 months / unlimited miles on all parts and labor. .
This Guy was Fired For Theft From the Company! Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Lucas Car Care | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Cypress, Texas

Jan 11 2016
James Morgan Attorney Ask a lawyer on line now Beware these people are only trying to rip you off California Nationwide Author: Glendale, California Attorneys & Legal Services: James Morgan Attorney Nationwide

Jan 10 2016
Picassos Automotive bodyshop. BEWARE OF THIS CORNER CUTTIN, DISHONEST,UNLAW ABIDING CROOK !!!!! Ft Worth Texas Author: saginaw, Texas Body Work & Repair: Picassos Automotive bodyshop. Ft Worth, Texas

Jan 09 2016
Essential Yoga - Shari McCubbins Shari the owner she stole all my personnel items- photo of my dead Dad !! She stole a custom made winter coat . I tried to contact her she blocked me . She should NEVER be used as a yoga instructor how can you and be a thief Springfield , MO MO
I don't know if any of you are real Author: Springfield, Missouri Health Spas: Essential Yoga - Shari McCubbins Internet

Jan 08 2016
Mga This company said to me I won 3000,000 and said to send 20.00 for processing to send a check to me for the amount so I did and never heard from them again I sent payment as a money order and mailed it next day and ask for it to be signed so I also have tracking for it someone signed but never received the money what do I do 20.00 don't grow on trees. North babtlon New York Author: Brooklyn, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Mga North babtlon , New York

Jan 08 2016
Discount Engine Exchange LLC Automotive Repair Mesa Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Discount Engine Exchange Mesa, Arizona