ASK TERRY AUTOMOTIVE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ask terry automotive
There may be more specific results for "ask terry automotive"
For more specific results for "ask terry automotive"
Showing 1-25 of 7,150 Found Reports For more specific results for "ask terry automotive"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Sunridge Nissan Sunridge Automotive Supercenter Sold me a car with no Air Conditioning Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Dealers: Sunridge Nissan Calgary, Alberta

May 18 2017
Brown automotive Group/Brown Mitsubishi Tampered Vehicle Sold as new Toledo Ohio Author: TOLEDO, Ohio Auto Dealers: Brown automotive Group Toledo, Ohio

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 17 2017
Terry collins I found this website for pembroke Welch corgis. I checked with the better business bureau in Atlanta,they informed me there was only one complaint in 3 years and that was for paperwork. This person I believe now did not give me his correct name. I sent him the payment for the puppy . The bottom line no puppy and he has my money. I feel ridiculous and embarrassed that I fell for this scam. Atlanta Georgia Author: Bradford, Massachusetts Liars: Terry collins Atlanta, Georgia

May 17 2017
availablewithease.com scam...western union then ask for double the fee after initial payment san jose Internet Author: RUNNEMEDE, New Jersey Drugstores: availablewithease.com Internet

May 17 2017
Hauns Automotive and Radiator I took My Volvo in to have some work done & after i got my car Back My leather was trashed all my wires were not even connected air lines hanging off & my power steering Unit was not mounted correctly ALSO They broke my back of my headlight & are trying to say I did IT This is after i paid STU 1500.00 for a timing belt & water pump? Really Guys UR doing bad Biuss 4sure & ENOUGH is ENOUGH While treating me like im the 1 @ fault NO NO NO BAD BAD BAD ! lindon Utah Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Auto Dealer Repairs: Hauns Automotive and Radiator lindon, Utah

May 17 2017
Select Automotive 1000 Nicholas Hart Nick Hart Nicholas Hart Select automotive 1000 Marietta Georgia Author: Carrollton, Georgia Auto Dealers: Select Automotive 1000 Nicholas Hart Marietta , Georgia

May 17 2017
MasterTech Automotive, Inc. False and incompetent diagnosis that engine was bad. 25.00 per day storage. Paid 400.00 yet company trying to take my car and title. Nothing wrong w engine. Fixed one spot drivers dude axle. Refuses to test drive car and let me ride along. I need car driven to verify axle job but the refuse. Trying to take my car. Never ever go there. Find another shop. Gresham Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Auto Mechanics: MasterTech Automotive, Inc. Gresham, Oregon

May 16 2017
North Hollywood, CA Jimmy martin They will tell you that your computer has been hacked, then they will ask you for $299.00 and if you refused they will delete the whole contents of your computer. N. Hollywood, CA Internet Author: Barnesville, Georgia Computer Fraud: North Hollywood, CA Internet

May 15 2017
N p group Rebecca Calling and saying they want to know the where abouts of my husband. When I ask what for they hang up. It took about 10 rings for them to answer. Author: Indpls, Indiana Collection Agency's: N p group

May 13 2017
styles-shopping.com/ styles-shopping.com/ this website is a fraud they send you faulty products and when you ask them for refunds and return adress they continue to tell to ways to resolve a issue where they can get more money of you. Be very careful a mate of mine has bought a watch which doesnt work and they still havent reached any outcome . China Internet Author: Mt albert, Alabama Jewelry Stores: styles-shopping.com/ Internet

May 12 2017
Sherwood Automotive/Korean Auto Imports International Stolen money with no product Phoenix Arizona Author: Lakeside, California Auto Parts: Sherwood Automotive/Korean Auto Imports International Phoenix, Arizona

May 12 2017
The Warranty Group Inc. Automotive Warranty Services Inc. will not refund Gap Insurance cost Chicago Illinois Author: Fairview, Tennessee Auto Warranty: The Warranty Group Inc. Chicago, Illinois

May 11 2017
Hollywood Kia 2 wks ago my daughter and I purchased a 2014 Toyota Camry from these people . 2 days later we can them to ask to switch out the car because we realized it had mechanical issues, they refused to do that.  Hollywood Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Hollywood Kia Hollywood, Florida

May 10 2017
Home Internet Careers; also, Click-Partners Home Internet Careers gives you instructive info on how to become member, charged me $47.00 for membership and also paid $67. to obtain info on additional cos. , the instructions to sign up took me to Click-Partners . they offered five cos. available, i wrote to them several times to ask about addt com. identity as I had paid for that info, numerous emails, no response since i became member. the money was deducted from my bank on the 17th of March...today is the 26th of March and I've received no communication from them.  Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Sales People: Home Internet Careers Internet

May 10 2017
James Bush Selling Toyota Truck for 1700 and once receive money they ask for 1,000 more Oklahoma Author: Augusta, Georgia Motor Vehicle: James Bush ok, Oklahoma

May 09 2017
Golo Terry Shirvani Release diet supplement creates major medical event Nationwide Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Weightloss Programs: Golo Nationwide

May 09 2017
Access Project Inc Over price, wrong address, Tried to say that I had 4 invoices with them, this group is just a rip off group. I even ask them not to every call me again, but they still do. Please run not walk away from this company for you own good. Dayton Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio Nonprofit Organizations: Access Project Inc Dayton, Ohio

May 09 2017
TBX I order 30 days of a stop smoking strips for $49.95 to be shiped to my home when I called the company to ask for a tracking # they could not answer They kept saying that they would have some one cal me. I'm still waiting till this day for a call back, I feel I've been scam. California Author: Albrightsville, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: TBX California

20, Report #1372056

May 08 2017
Fast Track Auto Carriers DBA Auto Transport Solutions--Terry (Customer Service) SCAMMERS! THEFT! AVOID AT ALL COSTS! Delray Beach Florida Author: Arizona Auto Shipping Companies: Auto Transport Solutions Nationwide

21, Report #1371967

May 08 2017
RightWay Automotive credit. All. No responce from any one at RightWay Disabled Vet. Deaf. Lip read. Dealership played with my disabiltys to make a bad deal Kalamazoo Michigan Ended up working with@ Ryan at RightWay. Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Auto Dealers: RightWay Automotive credit Kalamazoo, Michigan

May 07 2017
Terry Taylor in pine knot, ky this guy is a bad horsetrader would not let me get a pre-purchase exam on a horse I was going to buy and kept my deposit dont give this guy a deposit unless you get a per-purchase exam pine knot Kentucky Author: Kentucky Horse Traders: Terry Taylor pine knot, Kentucky

May 07 2017
bankofoptions.com put my acct. into -19 k deposit 25 k this is a binary ask what happend to my acct , he sold it to different client. bec idont gave him more money on my acct. russia Internet Author: marysville, Washington Online Trading: bankofoptions.com Internet

May 07 2017
digioex this is a binary shows you make lots of profit and put bunos on your acct. every time you deposit without being ask you . st vincent digioex.com Internet Author: marysville, Washington Online Trading: digioex Internet

May 04 2017
TENNECO AUTOMOTIVE OPERATING COMPANY INC TENNECO, MONROE, WALKER EXHAUST, AXIOS, RANCHO, DYNOMAX, THRUSH, FRIC-ROT, FONOS, MONROE SHOCKS SUMMER RIDE EVENT $80 PREPAID VISA WILL NOT HONOR PROMOTION LAKE FOREST Illinois Author: Parker, Colorado Auto Parts: TENNECO AUTOMOTIVE OPERATING COMPANY INC LAKE FOREST , Illinois