Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

ask terry automotive

Showing 1-25 of 7,055 Found Reports For more specific results for "ask terry automotive"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Maestro/Adam Alfia Mystar, Ask God Overseas Auto Haus Wolves in Sheeps clothing, Takers, criminals Maestro personal service is to steal from us period carrollton, Texas Author: Reno, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Maestro/Adam Alfia carrollton, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Personal Maestro, Info Angels, Adam Alfia, Kfir Alfia, Ask God, Phoneternet Horrible employee advocacy, faulty bookeeping, denying wages, breaking state wage payday statues, contract statues, lying to cover their butts Dallas, Addison Texas More Truth Author: Carrollton, Texas Employers: Personal Maestro Dallas, Addison, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Dr Terry Clinic I ordered a same of skin only for the shipping cost of $4.95 but was charged over$175. Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Dr Terry Clinic Internet

Feb 26 2017
Honda of Escondido - Penske Automotive Group New Car Buyers - BEWARE of this HACK Escondido California
You're not comparing apples to apples Author: Escondido, California Auto Dealers: Honda of Escondido Escondido, California

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 25 2017
Bright Now Dental You gave me quote without consulting my insurance, then that should be final cost. Don't ask me more. chandler Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Dental Services: Bright Now Dental chandler, Arizona

Feb 24 2017
America Vacations I paid for a vacation when i went to book the costumer service number is out of order so I sent jmcentirects@gmail.com a email to ask if there was a new number or what to do to book and got no response Internet
Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Feb 23 2017
First cash advance Offered me 10,000 dollars with a payment of 280 dollars a month for 72 months with a 10% interest rate. Asked f I really mine and my mom's social security number and bank info and everything, which luckily I wasn't dumb enough to give them. They said they needed my mom's online banking username and password to complete the loan. To which I said was unnecessary since the loan was only in my name and that only someone who was trying t ok scam someone would ask for. Told them they were going straight to hell for being ridiculous scam artistic who were too freaking stupid t i even know how to try to successfully scam someone. Chicago Internet/illino Author: Myrtle Beach , South Carolina Loans: First cash advance Internet

Feb 23 2017
Jeffs automotive bethlehem pennsylvania My pregnant wife went in there and to get an inspection. They failed her telling her that she was failed. One of the reasons was a lightbulb and they told her it was bad she left out of there directly and went to another shop that shop told her that wherever she went unplugged her light bulb that it wasn't bad. They tried to take advantage of my pregnant wife and nobody should ever go here again this place needs to be close down Jeffs automotive Pennsylvania Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Auto Inspection: Jeffs automotive bethlehem p.a.

Feb 22 2017
Mastertech Automotive Mastertech Tyler Sack Slinger Wisconsin Author: Wisconsin Auto Mechanics: Mastertech Automotive Slinger, Wisconsin

Feb 21 2017
Nutrabalance ProShip Fulfillment600 Corporation DriveSte 104Pendleton, Indiana 46064 I ordered a TRIAL for a Brain enhancement formula and they sent it as well as a cleanser, which I did not ask for Pendleton Indiana Author: Sacramento, California Medical Supplies: Nutrabalance Pendleton, Indiana

Feb 20 2017
Nationwide Mutual Ins Co - CEO Steve Rasmussen NATIONWIDE BOARD OF DIRECTORS: James Bachmann, Timothy Corcoran, Yvonne Curl, Kenneth Davis, Stephen Hirsch, Daniel Kelley, Diane Koken, Lydia Marshall, Terry McClure, Barry Nalebuff, Brent Porteus, Suku Radia, Steven Rasmussen, Steve Rasmussen, Stephen Rasmussen, Michael Toelle, Jeffrey Zellers, Sue Warren, Sparky Weilnau Columbus, Ohio
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Liars: Nationwide Mutual Ins Co - CEO Steve Rasmussen Columbus, OH,

Feb 20 2017
Global Automotive Ask to send product back for warranty and then claims that USPS lost the package WEST PALM BEACH FLORIDA Author: WEST PALM BEACH, Florida Auto Parts: Global Automotive Miami,

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 18 2017
BestShop2buy.online Bob Cortseyl , These people are telling people honest hard working people get ripped off he claims to have over fifty of these sites.  My 84 year old mother paid for what we thought was a legitimate pharmacy and they said they have Doctors that ask you about your problems and they're allowed to write the prescription. But all that happened is I got ripped off. I believe that Bob Cortseyl is in Philadelphia PA. NATIONWIDE Author: New Britain, Connecticut Attorney Generals: Internet Fraud: BestShop2buy.online Connecticut

Feb 16 2017
appetiteforseduction.com Desceptive! All they want is your Deposit! After you ask them how much, ask them does that include all their fees. NYC New York Author: NYC, New York Food Vendors: appetiteforseduction.com Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Ask Option Beware of this company London United Kingdom Author: New London, Connecticut Online Trading: Ask Option Internet

Feb 16 2017
Lustine Toyoa Lustine Automotive group warrantiy Woodbridge Virginia Go About This The RIGHT Way! Author: Woodbridge , Virginia Auto Warranty: Lustine Toyoa Woodbridge , Virginia

Feb 15 2017
North Stanly Automotive LLC Fraud and Rude richfield North Carolina Author: Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: North Stanly Automotive LLC richfield, North Carolina

Feb 14 2017
Sam Leath Terry Scam artist refused to pay wage Encinitas, California Internet Author: Westminster , California Auto Advertising Services: Sam Leath Internet

Feb 13 2017
CHEMSTORE Coinbase Scam chemstore they will steal your money and ask for more for ins a total scam Not known international Internet Are you sure? Author: Collierville, Tennessee Liars: CHEMSTORE Internet

Feb 10 2017
K styles on Facebook K styles all day I found these con artists through advertisements on Facebook! I ordered 4 shirts from them that said it will be sent in 5 business day a month later I tried to contact them to ask where my items are, they would not return any of my emails and blocked me from Facebook. They took my money and it's a complete scam. Do not order anything from them!!! Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Clothing Stores: K styles on Facebook Internet

Feb 10 2017
1and2 automotive Reeder Rd., Dallas, TX Approximately three months ago I saw an ad on craigslist for one into automotive for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz 450 GLE The price of the car was ever ties it $9999 I put $2000 down on the vehicle was told I had to do all the paperwork before I can even see the vehicle. That was my first mistake. I tried to insist on seeing the vehicles first and was told they had a system and I needed to follow their system.  Dallas Texas Really? Author: Palestine, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: 1and2 automotive Dallas, Texas

Feb 09 2017
Freester.com Cash for Reviews on the same site Very Rude when calling them, they will hang up if you ask them about the reviews on your account Internet Author: Modetso, California Unusual Rip-Off: Freester.com Internet

Feb 07 2017
EnchanceMindIQ See above, no other name found I spoke with two reps, one was suppose to be a supervisor, to ask for refund, I ordered this product supposedly on the 22nd of Jan. The trial was suppose to be 14 days. I received the product on the 26th of Jan. The 14 day trial was suppose to start AFTER I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT. They began the trails the minute I ordered. I cancelled on the 2-6-17. my card had already been charged $89.92 on the 2-6-17. This company is a rip-off and operate fraudulent practices. Tampa Internet, Florida Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Mental Health: EnchanceMindIQ Internet