Your Search | ask terry automotive

Oct 21 2014
Eberwein Automotive VIN altering, fraud, corruption, theft, misrepresentation Fresno California Author: Fresno, California Auto Repair Service: Eberwein Automotive Fresno, California

Oct 20 2014
Gloria A. Vellalos Gloria ask to put offers in on real estate and write checks that are insignificant. She will order a property inspection report and then her check bounces. Mililani Hawaii Author: Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Gloria A. Vellalos Mililani , Hawaii

Oct 20 2014
SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. I sent two money order 1- $100 & 2- $50 as they ask me to sent me certificate regard travel ,round-trip airfare & Marriott stay & three days rental car with enterprise or Alamo tental agencies. all this was since April 2014 until at this time I didn't get nothing from them -no mail to contect . LAKE MARY Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. LAKE MARY, Florida

Oct 19 2014
Easterns Automotive Group They are Scams and Liars Temple Hills Maryland Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Auto Dealers: Easterns Automotive Group Temple Hills, Maryland

Oct 18 2014
Global Automotive of Miami Global Automotive Sold defective parts, returned and received nothing back Miami Florida
Author: Highland, Indiana Auto Parts: Global Automotive of Miami Internet

Oct 17 2014
Stree Ready Records,Zaki Abdula aka Lionel Cave Global. Renissance ,Arthur Wylie CEO and Dale Godboldo Coo Dale Godboldo called me and ask me if I would like to double my money if I would invest into a party held in Chicago at a night club called Exchalubar Night club on Sept 25,2011 ,these guys Artur Wylie,Dale Godboldo and Zaki Abdula a.k.a Liionel Cave ,lied to me about getting my money back,I was scammed by theses three out of $18,500 Artur Wylie and Dale Godboldo have now a new project called The WHITE WITCH filming in Jamacia next year 2015,Dale and Arthur also promised me my money from the film Flyy Girl,which was picked up by Lion's Gate and Code Black studio Charlotte,Losangles,Atlanta North Carolina,
Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: Stree Ready Records,Zaki Abdula aka Lionel Cave Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 17 2014
Pinnacle Automotive Protection American Auto Shield I was sold the auto protection and told that I would only pay 100.00 deductable. When I had some repairs done I had to pay 151.44 over the deductable. Dupo Illinois Author: Fort Garland, Colorado Auto Warranty: Pinnacle Automotive Protection Dupo, Illinois

Oct 16 2014
BP Automotive BP Automotive And Wiring LS1 Harness Rip Off, Delay, Incompleted work Columbia, KY Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: BP Automotive Internet

Oct 15 2014
YADKIN ROAD AUTO MART SHAUN FLOWERS...car salesSecurity National Automotive Acceptance Company.SNAACGERATH POLLARD SOLD ME A CAR AND TOOK IT BACK AND TOOK MY MONEY, AND CHANGED INFORMATION..CAR SALE SCAM FAYETTEVILLE North Carolina
Author: Hope Mills, North Carolina Auto Dealers: YADKIN ROAD AUTO MART FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 14 2014
City Cash Loan Company will ask YOU for money while claiming to give you funds. BEWARE Internet Author: Lakeside Marblehead, Ohio Financial Services: City Cash Loan Internet

Oct 14 2014
Edwards Automotive and recovery Ed Mechanical automobile work dallas, Texas Author: garland, Texas Auto Mechanics: Edwards Automotive and recovery Texas

Oct 13 2014
Ask now Advisors on call 1, Largo, FL Ask now uses your debit card fraudulently.The charges on the debit card came under the name Advisors on call 1 unknown Florida Author: Connecticut Cross-Border Scams: Ask now Florida

Oct 13 2014
kera grow its not free.like it says in its advertisrment no were does it tell u that u have to pay $87 after. i got that deducted from my account and u call them to ask y or to ask for a refund n they are rude that they csnt help u.. they hang up on uou im very upset wit this... its all a scam to get your money Internet Author: glendale, Arizona Sales People: kera grow Internet

Oct 13 2014
Right Way Automotive Cheated, Lied, & Stole From Me! Lake City Florida Author: Lake City, Florida Auto Dealers: Right Way Automotive Lake City, Florida

Oct 10 2014
Automotive Scientific Inc Faulty parts, rip off on core charge, does not return calls, lies about shipping, Rogersville Tennessee Author: Hartsville, Tennessee Auto Parts: Automotive Scientific Inc Rogersville, Tennessee

Oct 10 2014
FireStone complete auto care Clermont FireStonecompleteautocare.com2587 S Highway 27 clermont florida Biggest Automotive rip off, stay away! clermont Florida
Author: clermont, Florida Auto Repair Service: FireStone complete auto care Clermont clermont, Florida

Oct 10 2014
American Web Loan Huge Rip-off!!! They won't disclose loan documents/fine print until you call to ask for them!!! Ponca City Oklahoma Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: American Web Loan Ponca City, Oklahoma

Oct 08 2014
Amberoptions is a fraude when you ask for a withdrawel they start investing your ENTIRE deposit without asking !!!! London, Cyprus, Limmasol... Internet Author: Schoten, Alabama Brokerage Companies: Amberoptions Internet

Oct 07 2014
Voodoo Mystic Haven PAMELA LYNN SCHWAMB HOWARD SCHWAMB LYNN SCHWAMB Does all business transactions by money order or Western Union. After I paid the amount owed they refuse to continue corresponding by email to inform me of when they would send my item. They also are not detailed regarding shipping cost. Make sure you ask because they will charge you additional fees just because the owner has to travel(apparently) a hour to retrieve western union. I accidentally had the wrong state for Western Union listing and she charged me a additional 75$ instead of emailing or calling me while at the western union agent to allow me to fix the error before leaving. It all seemed shady and grey. Robert Louisiana Author: sterling, Illinois Psychic Fortune Tellers: Voodoo Mystic Haven Internet

Oct 06 2014
Cookson's Transmission Terry the Bold-faced Liar. Con-Artist. Trick. Rapist. Slumlord. Duncanville Texas
Author: Burleson, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Cookson's Transmission Duncanville, Texas

Oct 06 2014
Car nation It's dishonest deceitful business practice they riped me off when I bought the car sold me lemon car bec I'm a girl that been tired 10 in 2 months then I take the car for repair they ask for cash payment of 1845 I paid them in cash a mike later the car broke down they never fix the car and they want more money for repair this kind of buss must stop 2705 n cocoa blvd cocoa fl 32922 Florida
Author: Satellitebeach , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Car nation Satellite beach, Florida

Oct 05 2014
Ron's Automotive Center Inc. $925 phony estimate for a leaking gas line Litchfield Connecticut Author: Torrington, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: Ron's Automotive Center Inc. Litchfield, Connecticut

Oct 02 2014
Denver Court of Appeals Judge Terry Fox; Colorado State Commission on Judicial Performance Official Colorado Notice: Denver Judge Terry Fox Makes Decisions Without Reason Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Government Worker: Denver Court of Appeals Judge Terry Fox Denver, Colorado

Oct 01 2014
chris asselin http://FergusonWindows.com/ Call us today for a free quote! show contact info ask for Chris for an extra discount!http://windowdepotcentralflorida.com/ man arrested and contunies to contract without a license here is his CL ad Best deals on REAL insulated virgin vinyl, titanium dioxide, foam filled, Low E replacement windows! .11 - .18, the lower the number the better, solar heat gain coefficient rating! If you are buying higher rating than that then the salesman is ripping you off! We are good honest people here at Window Depot of Central FL and we will make sure you don't pay too much or get too little! Call us today for a free quote! show contact info ask for Chris for an extra discount! http://windowdepotcentralflorida.com/ lakeland florida Author: Bartow, Florida Builders & Contractors: chris asselin Select State/Province

mothers