Your Search | ask terry automotive

Jul 25 2016
Big daddy auto sales Wallace, terry Sold me a car that lost power knew it had problems told me they ordered the part I needed j kept calling and they kept making excuses Uniontown Pennsylvania Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Big daddy auto sales Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Jul 25 2016
Kuhn VW Kuhn Honda, Kuhn VW, Kuhn Automotive Group Fraud, Non-Disclosure, Unethical, Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Kuhn VW Tampa, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Chad and charlene young Bought furniture for over 2000 dollors and only want 2 refund 500 my furniture has been replaced twice in a year and now I just ask for my money back MARION Ohio Author: MARION, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Chad and charlene young MARION, Ohio

Jul 22 2016
Terry Moreland Michele Moreland, Moreland Mercantile Incompetent Scammers Castle Rock Colorado Author: Parker, Colorado Small Business Services: Terry Moreland Castle Rock, Colorado

Jul 22 2016
Groovy Automotive Groovy Lube Will not repair vehicle after acknowledging damage was caused during original repair Austin Texas
Author: ROUND ROCK, Texas Auto Mechanics: Groovy Automotive Austin, Texas

Jul 21 2016
Mitchell '1' on Demand Pro Demand Automotive Repair info Should be called Mitchell NONE Don't be roped in, This product is horrible Internet Author: North Andover, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: Mitchell on Demand Internet

Jul 21 2016
drive your dream llc/ willam automotive william automotive I BOUGHT A CAR FROM DONALD FROM A CRAIGSLIST AD..I ENDED UP AT THE AUCTION..WHERE I PURCHASED..A SATURN VUE FOR 2500 DOLLARS..CAR RAN FINE UNTILL I GOT HOME stockbridge  Georgia Author: atlanta ga, Georgia Auto Dealers: drive your dream llc/ willam automotive stockbridge ga, Georgia

Jul 20 2016
Midwest Mustang Terry Pederson EXTREMELY IMPORTANT INFO IF CONSIDERING BUSINESS WITH MIDWEST MUSTANG- Avoid business with this company no matter what.  Lawrence Kansas
Author: Holton, Kansas Auto Repair Service: Midwest Mustang Lawrence, Kansas

Jul 20 2016
RDM AUTOMOTIVE GROUP RDM AUTOMOTIVE GROUP ARE COMPLETE SCAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plantattion Florida Author: Newport News, Virginia Auto Dealers: RDM AUTOMOTIVE GROUP Plantattion, Florida

Jul 19 2016
Karma Automotive LLC Fraudulent Car Company who does not support their vehicles and provides defective parts Costa mesa California Author: Moreno Valley, California Auto manufactures: Karma Automotive Costa mesa, California

Jul 19 2016
RDN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP RED ALERT DON'T BUY !!!!!! THEY ARE CROOKS!!!!! DON'T BUY Plantation Florida They Scammed You??? Author: High Point, North Carolina Auto Dealers: RDN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP Plantation , Florida

Jul 18 2016
liberty automotive protection my protective coverage on my vehicle was bumper to bumper,5 years ,100,000 miles, supposed to geta rental if needed.allenhurst New Jersey Author: morganfield, Kentucky Auto Warranty: liberty automotive protection allenhurst, New Jersey

Jul 18 2016
burnsvill Minnesota magazine take my money on this magazine that I never ask for i want my money this is wrong i don't know it Author: Anderson, California Bars Lounges & Clubs: burnsvill Minnesota magazine CA

Jul 17 2016
RPM Automotive Levi and Nick I spent $2,700 to have my Honda Accord Replaced and they won't stand behind their work. Broomfield Colorado Author: WESTMINSTER, Colorado Auto Repair Service: RPM Automotive Colorado

Jul 15 2016
Repair One Automotive Repair Can't do the jobs correctly - Empty Promises Conroe Texas Author: The Woodlands, Texas Auto Repair Service: Repair One Automotive Repair Conroe, Texas

Jul 15 2016
west washington family dentistry L.L.C. Dr Nancy Grewal, DDS & brother Terry Grewal they neglected my and my partner's dental needs & financially ripped me off and still owe me $212 after not being available for six months Washington New Jersey Author: Washington , New Jersey Dental Services: west washington family dentistry L.L.C. Washington, New Jersey

Jul 15 2016
Asknow.com Ask Now Psychics STAY AWAY IT'S A FRAUD!!!! California Internet Author: north bergen, New Jersey Fortune Tellers: Asknow.com Internet

Jul 14 2016
Trade Line Resource This company charged me over $800 for tradeline and CPN. The company he sent me to for my CPN was called Majestic One. They are both ripoff offs. My CPN was no good and my Tradeline never posted. I was going back and forth with Todd who owns the company. Which I'm sure is a fake name. He states it money back if not good. I was going back and forth with Todd once it never it about how all his clients are happy. It was like it was a game to him. He would tell me to go down to a dealership and have them do a hard pill to have it done. Then when I would call him back and tell him they said its nothing their. He would tell me to show him proof. I would ask him to pull for his self to see that I was not playing games. And he would tell me to call him back on a daily basis. And when I would call him back he would act like we never had any conversation before. It got to the point it never hit and I was out of a lot of money. Beware of this company they work together and they are a ripoff. Portland Organ Internet Author: Nevada Credit Services: Trade Line Resource Internet

Jul 14 2016
Safecart charged me for a subscription then want more money to do the repair. told me the subscription would not cover ask for my money back and was told NO Internet Please contact us directly for assistance Author: Somerville, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Safecart Internet

Jul 14 2016
unknown i just got a call from some where in Texas the number is 469-317-0741 about a case that was going to be filed when I ask they said I would have to call a number to talk to how ever I have got these before and they are a scam to get money. they was calling to tell me about a action but I would need to call a number and talk to them to pay it and stop the action Nationwide Texas Scam phone calls are not Bait and Switch Author: Boise, Idaho Bait-and-Switch: 469-317-0741 Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
Criswell Automoative Criswell Jeep Deceptive Pricing and rude Sales Service Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Auto Dealers: Criswell Automotive Gaithersburg, Maryland

Jul 12 2016
Star Auto Star Auto has been promising to complete the wood interior and paint of the car for the last two months. When I ask them to finish, they always have an excuse. The car is a gorgeous 1977 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow 2 Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Body Work & Repair: Star Auto Los Angeles, California

Jul 11 2016
Byers Automotive Byers sold me an unsafe car Columbus Ohio Where does common sense go? Author: PATASKALA, Ohio Motor Vehicle: Byers Automotive Columbus, Ohio

Jul 09 2016
UK-MAX EXPRESS CARGO AND LOGISTICS SERVICES The site is fake, ask for sending data, number of credit card stolen, number is celular 5 Fernlea Road, Balham, London, SW12 9RT UK Internet
Author: San Luis Potosi, Alabama Shipping Companies: UK-MAX EXPRESS CARGO AND LOGISTICS SERVICES Internet

Jul 09 2016
Faithful real estate properties Decker Randolph Decker Randolph took 350 on 6/2/2016 to enter a bad credit first time home buyers program and on 6/10/2016 he ask for $300 dollars more for the down payment. And toward the principal of a loan that he was getting to buy a house in Tyler for me. All I want is my money back. He lied about everything.. He got my hopes up on a house that I really wanted. So he would buy the house for me and at a later date transfer the house into my name.. I'm devastated... I don't have money to be giving to him and he's not gonna help me.. Point blank.. He scAm me and I want my $650 back asap. Louisanna Louisanna Non Refundable Membership Fee Author: Little rock, Arkansas Tenants: Faithful real estate properties Internet