Your Search | ask terry automotive

Sep 29 2014
ACA Automotive ACA Automotive - Long Beach Auto Repair Undisclosed, unauthorized charges of over $400 Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Auto Storage: ACA Automotive Long Beach, California

Sep 29 2014
Automotive Scientific Inc Liars and Scammers Rogersville Tennessee Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Automotive Scientific Inc Rogersville, Tennessee

Sep 27 2014
Voodoo Mystic Haven PAMELA LYNN SCHWAMB HOWARD SCHWAMB LYNN SCHWAMB Does all business transactions by money order or Western Union. After I paid the amount owed they refuse to continue corresponding by email to inform me of when they would send my item. They also are not detailed regarding shipping cost. Make sure you ask because they will charge you additional fees just because the owner has to travel(apparently) a hour to retrieve western union. I accidentally had the wrong state for Western Union listing and she charged me a additional 75$ instead of emailing or calling me while at the western union agent to allow me to fix the error before leaving. It all seemed shady and grey. Robert Louisiana Author: sterling, Illinois Psychic Fortune Tellers: Voodoo Mystic Haven Internet

Sep 26 2014
DPC towing DPC automotive Iied about a court ordered hold on vehicle to profit daily Wintersville Ohio Author: Smithfield, Ohio Auto Towing: DPC towing Wintersville, Ohio

Sep 26 2014
EDENPURE Sent item yo be prepared, they said warranty expired we knew that only the button to turn off &on needed repair we want to pay ask if they will send back (cod) or we can send postage to them They replied not thier policy. N.CANTON Ohio Author: OSGOOD, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: EDENPURE N.CANTON, Ohio

Sep 24 2014
cashnetusa thomas lee or jack davistoke toke me for over 500.00 dollars in one day kept tell me they needed me to send more money my bank number would not work to get the funds then i sent more for them to send western union and they said o we need a hundend more i told you 265.00 i said no you didnt so i sent a hundend more then they said the western union server was down so they me to get a nother greendot card and put 50.00 more dollars on it i said no as i was crying they would not give me any of my money back i ask why cant you send it tommorow when the server is working they said my loan was onoy god for today how could anyone do someone that way please no one use then Internet Author: Etowah, Tennessee Banks: cashnetusa Internet

Sep 23 2014
Manuel Figueroa Giuseppe Viola, Valentino Viola, Patricia Alma Trevino chapa nim yuen traders Manuel Figueroa ask me to pay in cash to evade the IRS, when i refuse he threat me hiring Giuseppe Viola and his son Valentino Viola, he did not finish my dental treatment, FBI must investigate this people California California Author: los angeles, California Dental Services: Manuel Figueroa California

Sep 22 2014
Matt Shaughnessy High Groove Automotive/High Groove Auto Repair False Diagnosis On Vehicle - Asked For Money Back - He Said To Sue Him Boise Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Auto Repair Service: Matt Shaughnessy Boise, Idaho

Sep 22 2014
lending club Robert coston a couple of days ago Robert calls and contact me ask did I need a loan I said yes he said for $6000 I said yes my bank called me and they told me they try to put the $6000 in it was too much so we asked me do Western Union - known $360 to cover charge and I never received any funds San Francisco California Nationwide Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: lending club Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Terry Tee Breeder knows about sick dog's she is sending. Santa ana California Author: Santa Ana, California Animal Abuse: Terry Tee Santa ana, California

Sep 21 2014
Robert's Automotive (Robert & Jay) Will insist upon Cash upfront, then will not complete or perform the work. Liars/Cheats Columbus Georgia Author: LANTANA, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Robert's Automotive Columbus, Georgia

Sep 19 2014
John Paradise/ Paradise Automotive CAR TAKEN/ Abusive Man and Thief in the Night/PIG San Juan Capistrano California
Author: palm Desert, California Unusual Rip-Off: John Paradise/ Paradise Automotive Select State/Province

Sep 18 2014
Equifax Internet Products Charged for reoccuring product I did not ask for Atlanta Internet Author: fayetteville, North Carolina Credit Services: individual Internet

Sep 18 2014
Plenty of Fish POF. Two days ago I deleted my POF profile after having nothing but Frustration with them for NO REASON. The POF website had the nerve to ask me what I thought of their website, I gave them a piece of my mind, I told POF that they are THE VERY WORST OF TH Plenty of Fish(POF)=PLENTY OF FRUSTRATION,PLENTY OF FAKES VANCOUVER,BRITISH COLUMBIA Nationwide Author: Marana, Arizona Internet Fraud: Plenty of Fish Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Ken Miller Browns Automotive HELP! GET MY 2007 FORD FREESTAR which has been at 4 locations since Nov. 2012. with nothing under the hood nor tires. We paid over $5000 for engines and other parts he lost , + $10,000 for rental cars & old car to have something to drive. he says it will take him 4 hr. to put together a yr. ago 623-229-6950. Phoenix Arizona Author: scottsdale, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Ken Miller Browns Automotive Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 17 2014
harvest moon loans misleading company they don't tell you when you make the loan your only paying them intrest unless you ask them. to pay off the loan the day before it's. due then it's. too late ive paid 500.00 dollars on a 100.00 dollar loan and im a single parent of two. Internet Author: Duson, Louisiana Loans: harvest moon loans Internet

Sep 16 2014
Affordable Home Improvemnts TERRY SANDERS - Owner, Lisa Shannon-Bookkeeper Terry Sanders scammed my g/f & myself & others on his crew out of money. Got nothing but excuses & lies. Was created in Jonesboro, Arkansas Internet Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Employees: Affordable Home Improvemnts Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Global Automotive will not honor warranty (and sells junk) via ebay Miami Florida Author: Dodge, Minnesota Car Parts & Accessories: Global Automotive Internet

Sep 15 2014
Garcinia-Ultra-Shop.com Ordered a Trial bottle for $4.95 in July, never received product. In August my Chking. acct. was charged $89.95 . Called Co. to ask why & they said that's how it goes & I'm pretty much screwed! Had to change my acct. & cancel my card. This company needs to END!!! Torrance California Author: Orlando, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia-Ultra-Shop.com Internet

Sep 14 2014
FRESHSTOREBUILDER.COM FRESH STORE BUILDER, Nihad Mustafic, Carey They do not honor their 30 day money back guarantee and they ask too many questions. Dishonest! Internet, Nationwide
Author: Branson, Missouri Websites: FRESHSTOREBUILDER.COM Nationwide

Sep 12 2014
Automotive Leasing Specialists Automotive LeasingALS Dealer FundingALS *FRAUDULENT COLLECTIONS* Lafayette Louisiana Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Financial Services: Automotive Leasing Specialists Lafayette, Louisiana

Sep 12 2014
fph technologies They call from this number 323-316-2383 and ask $350 for fixing my computer. They said They used teamveawer program for checking my computer. Dayton New Jersey Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Help Desk: fph technologies Dayton , New Jersey

Sep 11 2014
secrets society what this group or person did was to ask me for 139.95 for one time member dues within three days Dallas Texas Author: princess anne, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: secrets society Dallas, Texas

Sep 11 2014
LIBERAL FENCE SERVICES Don't ask for help after you PAY, you will not get a responce back or even help Sunrise Florida Author: Florida Building Services: LIBERAL FENCE SERVICES Sunrise, Florida

Sep 11 2014
Charlies Chapters LTD ebay: books_discount, Amazon: Charlies Chapters Books UK or Charlie & Gill or Charlieschapters LTD Total rip off, unwilling to resolve issues, ask you to wait and wait and wait Southport Internet Author: London, Book Stores: Charlies Chapters LTD Internet