ASK TERRY AUTOMOTIVE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ask terry automotive
There may be more specific results for "ask terry automotive"
For more specific results for "ask terry automotive"
Showing 1-25 of 7,185 Found Reports For more specific results for "ask terry automotive"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Consumer Cash Loans Jennifer Hamilton and Dave Brown..and Norma Cole... They continue to ask for more money with zero results... $460 Seattle Washington/Cali Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Consumer Cash Loans Seattle, Washington

Jun 23 2017
Psychic readings by Sandy - Sandy Johnson-Mitchell Janie Johnson, Sandy Johnson Took my wife for everything she had and emptied our bank accounts.. Ask State Attorney's office to Prosecute.  Steubenville Ohio
Author: Ohio Psychic: Psychic readings by Sandy - Sandy Johnson-Mitchell Steubenville, Ohio

Jun 21 2017
Marble Golden Retrievers Took $400 from my daughter they advertise golden retrievers for sale she wired them $400 and then a (suppose to be) shipping company calls and says the need an additional $850 for flight life insurance for the puppy and that ita refundable when she couldn't pay it and she ask for her money back they stopped answering her calls and text messages they even state on their website they offer 30 days refunds Virginia but number was from NY Internet
Author: Easley, South Carolina Animal Services: Marble Golden Retrievers Internet

Jun 20 2017
Alltech Automotive Mark Federinko CAUTION: INCORRECT INSTALLATION OF IGNITION WIRES COST US OVER $11,357.75 Niagara Falls Ontario
Author: Niagara Falls Canada, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Alltech Automotive Niagara Falls, Ontario

Jun 19 2017
Anthony Terry Taken advantage of by crazy Seattle Washington
Author: bellevue, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Anthony Terry Seattle, Washington

Jun 19 2017
Envisage skin international I went from a Facebook article on how to get a free sample from a vendor that Shark Tank was involved with! My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! Internet
Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Envisage skin international Internet

Jun 18 2017
Le Allure skincare Call agents hangs up on you. Problem not resolved. Ask for supervisors, all are busy. Denver Internet Author: Garden Grove, California Skin Care: Le Allure skincare Internet

Done Right Automotive SCAMMED me out of $800! Sevierville Tennessee
Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Auto Mechanics: Done Right Automotive Sevierville, Tennessee

Jun 16 2017
Visalia Aging Cream This company is a total scam - do not buy anything or ask for any free trial Santa Ana California Author: Downey, California Skin Care: Visalia Aging Cream Santa Ana, California

Jun 16 2017
Parisian glow Ordered a trail face cream. Didn't order eye serum but low and behold it showed up on order for when it thanked me for my order I called to ask how that happen? I was told I did order it and. I could cancel well I was lied to before I could blink an eye my Credit card was.  Internet Author: San Jose, California Attorney Generals: Parisian glow Internet

Jun 15 2017
Nafessa Owens Nafessa booked me a table at park for 5k I got to park no bottle no her. I ask where was she and they said she is known for this. And she no longer works there. DMV D.c. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Attorneys General: Nafessa Owens Internet

Jun 13 2017
Owl Automotive of Longwood, FL Owl Automotive Financial Group STAY AWAY FROM OWL AUTOMOTIVE- YOUR LIFE COULD DEPEND ON IT! Longwood Florida Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Owl Automotive of Longwood, FL Longwood, Florida

Jun 12 2017
Automotive Training Institute REVIEW: Automotive Training Institute commitment to helping automotive repair shop owners across the country achieve success. Their company culture, boot camp, and Re-Engineering program are all centered around that goal. Although the program is about so much more than just the money; to date across all clients, Automotive Training Institute has taught owners how to increase their weekly cash profit by an average of $2,596.00. Automotive Training Institute receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program Automotive Training Institute made a serious commitment.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: Automotive Training Institute Ripoff Report Verified™ … businesses you can trust Automotive Training Institute commitment to helping automotive repair shop owners across the country achieve success. Savage, Maryland

Jun 12 2017
Terry Quinn Q's custom automotive stole $10200 dollars on car he was to put new parts and paint did not do work tore car all the way down and quit got car back in pieces Tom four lane motor company 1683 madison st shelby Shelbyville tn Author: Lewisburg, Tennessee Car Demolishing: Terry Quinn

Jun 11 2017
Devin Labeur - Mechanic Exotic Techniques Automotive Corp. - SOUTH FLORIDA - 60belairturbo@gmail.com Great mechanic - but will rip you off - He owes me $3,500 - DO NOT PAY UP FRONT Boca Raton Nationwide
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Repair Service: Devin Labeur - Mechanic Nationwide

Jun 11 2017
MantisAuto.com MantisAuto Consignment & Sales Scam company that will ask you to wire money for an item they are selling through consignment Nationwide Celeste, VINTAGE FIREARMS INC - fraud, scam Author: Michigan Auto Shipping Companies: MantisAuto.com Nationwide

Jun 11 2017
Reno Tahoe Auto Group RTAG They will hand you an ipad and ask you to leave a 5 star review before you leave just after purchasing. I left one myself not knowing all the expensive lies I had just bought. First we purchased a car that they had marked up well over 5000 from fair asking price from a retailer. They do this often and will lie thier pants off to get you to believe that the car is actually worth that price and will refuse to negotiate down to a reasonable price Reno Nevada Author: Carson City, Nevada Auto Dealers: Reno Tahoe Auto Group Reno, Nevada

Jun 11 2017
Terry W Rombough Destructive Results from Terry Rombough Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Lawyers: Terry W Rombough Arlington , Texas

Jun 09 2017
Raytheonhealth They ask if i wanted to work from home, and asked for my name, address, city, and also zip code. Tuscan AZ Author: El paso, Texas Employees: R

Jun 09 2017
Travis Cavapoo Puppies Beware of Travis Cavapoo puppies! It is totally fraudulent! They have adorable puppies for sale that don't exist and they have no intention of sending you. They will try to fool you into thinking its all legit by updating the site once you go into contract and actually remove your puppy from it's available puppies list. They will ask you for a Monogram or Western Union and take no other forms of payment. Do not do business with this criminal. It is reprehensible how he dupes people and families into thinking they are getting a puppy when all he is doing is stealing your money. Thanks to another person who reported this on this website, I realized before i sent him any money! Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Internet BBB Better Business Bureau: Travis Cavapoo Puppies Internet

Jun 08 2017
rev peter popoff people united for christ,Inc. He is arip off he ask for money for toheal you and get you out of debt. upland CA Upland california Author: bronx, New York Celebrities: rev peter popoff upland , California

Jun 07 2017
Empire Consumer Services Selling False warranty on automotive Pamona California Internet Author: Enterprise , Alabama Auto Repair Service: Empire Consumer Internet

Jun 03 2017
Pantydeal. Com Zombaio.com I pay for a 30 day vip membership got use it two day and then they wanted more money I all ready have my membership confirm number and to this day I have been writing every day asking for help from both companies and they tell me to ask the other one Internet Author: Brookings, Oregon Questionable Activities: Pantydeal. Com Internet

Jun 02 2017
Brisa Legal Rosa Maria Promised to modify our mortgage loan to a fix low rate and never gotros aprobar from our bank they just charge $6500:00 up front and when I ask them for a re found they never answer my calls it's very frustrating Corona California Author: Chino, California Unusual Rip-Off: Brisa Legal Corona, California