ASK TERRY AUTOMOTIVE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ask terry automotive
There may be more specific results for "ask terry automotive"
For more specific results for "ask terry automotive"
Showing 1-25 of 48,402 Found Reports For more specific results for "ask terry automotive"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Barnhill Properties, The Barnhill Group at Keller Williams, Barnhill Group Keller Williams Memorial, Memorial Realty Ltd Refused to remove my home listing after cancellation, made me handle all showings on my home Cypress Texas Customary examle of My giving details of showing Author: Cypress, Texas Realtors: Barnhill Properties Houston, Texas

Oct 16 2017
Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Michael Cossey Mike Cossey Mike Santos Mike wanted to sell Automotive Engine and Transmission combos to me and he was very persistent he said he had all ranges of Engines all he needed to purchase the Engines Transmission combos was $1,000 dollars to hold them and of course I sent the money thinking I was getting a great buy on 3 different engine with Transmissions and he just wanted the money 1;000 dollars is not much money but I’m glad to report him and hopefully I can help stop someone else from losing much more . DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THESE TWO PEOPLE MIKE COSSEY/ SANTOS OR AMY HOWARD. Gustine California
Author: Houston, Texas Truck Dealers: Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
Response to Lauren's and Other Users' Comments Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Wheels Tires and More They put wrong information and misleading me make wrong order,then ask me to pay for return and restock fee Internet Author: Westmont, Illinois Auto Parts: Wheels Tires and More Internet

Oct 16 2017
Nuavive Signed up for trial offer. They then debited by account for almost $150.00 and sent me refills I did not ask for or authorize them to use my credit card for, Santa Ana CA Nationwide Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Nuavive Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet Something is out of sync here. Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 16 2017
Not Proof.. Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 15 2017
CARID Bought a $300.00 Arnott Air Strut from CarID and had a mechanic install it on my car. The part leaked air ( (Part of an Air Suspension). . I went through there return process and they asked me to have mechanic shop indicate what was wrong with the part and provide pictures. I complied with that information. They continued to ask for more information including diagnosing the failed part. I was on the phone with several different people and they would never provide a supervisor to talk with. I called their customer relationship group and they said their hands were tied-- what ever that mean. I will never buy anything from them in the future and ask that anyone reading this statement refrain from ordering parts from them. When you're car is out of commission and it is due to a failure on their part, you would think Cranbury · NJ Author: St. Louis, Missouri Auto Parts: CARID Internet

Oct 13 2017
HOGAN/ MANDALABALI YU_guanliu I ORDERED A PAIR OF SHOES FROM HOGAN.COM, BUT BEHIND THIS WEBSITE PAGE STAYS A FRAUDULENT WEBSITE MANDALABALI.COM WHO SEND ME A DIFFERENT PAIR OF SHOES MADE FROM PAPER , VERY CHEAP MATERIAL, NOTHING LIKE I ORDERED AND RECEIVED THE PACHAGE FROM YU_GUANLIU SHANGHAI. NO CHANCE FOR RETURN . I CONTACT THEM THROUGH EMAIL: AMEI@GREATMALL.COM AND THEY ASK ME TO PAY THEM ANOTHER PAIR FOR 30% OFF BY SEING TRUST US, TRUST US AND KEEP THE CHEAP ONES. Shanghai MINGHANG DISTRICT For clear understanding Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Department & Outlet Stores: HOGAN/ MANDALABALI Shanghai,

Oct 13 2017
American general contractors agency Alexander Garcia call me to offer me a good apartments painting contract in Bridge Water NJ, to get this contract my company need to buy from them 7 millions insurance at first they ask for 50 % then they ask for full payment of $3,270.00 but was not all after sending the money they ask for other amount that i refuse to pay so they cancel all contract, after that they call again to ask for more money so they can reimburse the money they never did and do not answer phone calls. Huston Texas USA Nationwide, Texas, Florida, California Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Home Improvements: American general contractors agency Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Salem Boys Auto Many complaints about this business Tempe Arizona Daniel I've always heard good things about Mark Salem Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Salem Boys Auto Tempe, Arizona

Oct 12 2017
Movie Houses Unkown Sean Patrick Kennedy Movie Houses Unkown is a fraud. Hollywood Florida KEVIN you were warned about Sean already Author: Highland, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unkown Hollywood , Florida

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Men's rights Law firm Mathew Irwin and Terry DeSalvo COMPLETE RIP OFF AND THEY ARE GARBAGE Cape coral Florida Author: Lehigh acres, Florida Lawyers: Men's rights Law firm Cape coral, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Botanica templo espiritual la clave del éxito I went there for my health and was told I was really sick and for me to get better would have to pay $1700 to get a cleansing and the money was for materials that I never seen after the 3days he said I was gona get better and everything was gona be ok he asked for $2900 because he needed some other materials which I didn’t give him so he followed to ask for jewel since I mentioned I didn’t have that kind of money because I have no job and he still calling to get money for something he didn’t do and has the the balls to say it’s in name of God. Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Astrologers & Psychics: Botanica templo espiritual la clave del éxito ,

Oct 10 2017
Wincar Autotrader Christian Salinger cs@wincar-autotrader.comWinCar-AutotraderChristian SalingerWartenberger Straße 2413053 Berlin SCAMMER FRAUD FAKE ORDER FAKE LETTER OF CREDIT FAKE DEPOSIT EXPORT SCAMMER INTERNATIONAL SCAMMER GERMANY BERLIN BERLIN Refutation of the published article Wincar Author: BERLIN, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Wincar Autotrader , Other

Oct 09 2017
transcontinental car USA corp 1car4u, a4x4 FRAUD ft lauderdlae Florida All Sales Final Author: davie, Florida Auto Dealers: transcontinental car USA corp ft lauderdlae , Florida

Oct 09 2017
midnight express books they lie so i can send them a money order they deposit my money into their account and lie saying they never receive till i call my bank and confirmed that it was deposit after that i ask for the transcript that i paid for and they refuse to send it to me they are scammers they will scam you out your money and when i requested a refund they refuse and was very nasty about it berryville Arkansas Author: Hampton, Virginia Book Publishers: midnight express books berryville, Arkansas

Oct 09 2017
coinbase.com coinbase Company won't release my funds so i can close acct. Ripping my off. Cannot buy sell or transfer money out. Ask me to verify acct and id, but can't due to their shady practice. Keep trying to verify by drivers lic,photo,selfie, live camera which i bought specifically to use and still won't verify. i just want my money and get away from these crooks. San Francisco California.
Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Internet Services: coinbase.com Internet

Oct 09 2017
Professional Learning Institute Deceptive costs. Beware! Fraudulent! Utah Other Companies Author: Chardon, Ohio Con Artists: Professional Learning Institute Internet

Oct 08 2017
Consider it Done Maintenance Services This guy charged my 79 year old mother 2000 dollars for a fence. He charged her at the rate of 65 an hour, and it's only been up since the summer, and it is now coming apart. Took a look at it and can see spots all over it where he didn't even put any screws in, just painted over top of it. My mother demanded that he fix it, so he came over thinking no one was at my moms place (I was there cleaning her house) I watched him make a buddy of his cut a board, screw it to the fence, then leave. Took 25 seconds. So I text him to ask if he's fixed the fence, and he totally lies to me, stating it was all repaired, awaiting painting. I then said he was full of it, that I had seen him. I then sent him all the pics of the FUBAR fence and the damage he caused. All I got was radio silence. So this guy ripped off a Korean War veteran dying from cancer as well as his sick wife. These people are my parents and i want to stop this man from ripping off anymore seniors. He isn't even a journeyman in anything (I asked) and he charged my parents double the journeyman rate. Red Deer Alberta
Author: Red Deer, Alberta Home Improvements: Consider it Done Maintenance Services Red Deer, Alberta