Your Search | aspire visa card service, aspire visa columbus bank & trust of columbus, georgia, compucredit corp
There may be more reports for "aspire visa card service, aspire visa columbus bank & trust of columbus, georgia, compucredit corp"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "aspire visa card service, aspire visa columbus bank & trust of columbus, georgia, compucredit corp"

Jun 30 2016
InHealth insurance company Coordinated health mutual They abruptly cancelled by health insurance on May 26, 2016 without notifying me because of liquidation. I was in need of heart medication and they would not fill it.  Westerville Ohio Author: Pataskala, Ohio Health Insurance: InHealth insurance company Westerville, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Infinity Garcinia Infinity Garcinia Cambogia Sensation Garcinia Active Slim Diet Garcinia & Coffee Bean This company has fraudulantly proccessed transactions to my bank account.Tampa Florida Author: HOLLYWOOD, Florida On-Line Business: Infinity Garcinia Tampa, Florida

Jun 30 2016
New Way Moving service Just read reviews Miami Nationwide Author: Palm harbor, Florida Moving Companies: New Way Moving Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
TSN aka Kristina Dunn I contacted her about a motor for 2006 Dodge Charger, Had to send $300 first then the balance of $1200. The motor was shipped to Monroe, LA where I went and picked it up in January 2016. Haverhill, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Jonesboro, Louisiana Auto Parts: TSN Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
1800packrat terrible customer service and communication nationwide Author: rochester, New York Moving Companies: 1800packrat

Jun 30 2016
invoke participated in a 90 minute survey about a possible upcoming movie on 4-26-2016. was promised a 35$ gift card pass 8 weeks from the date of the study. well, 8 weeks,2 phone calls and 2 emails and no response. these places need to be shut down that are taking advantage of people Internet Author: south bend, Indiana Work at Home: invoke Internet

Jun 30 2016
MATH12 MS ASSIGMENT MEMBER OF MSPA, BRENDA ATKINS, MYSTERY SHOPPING PROVIDERS ASSOC. scma, no phone number to call directly to verify the true of the email. Internet Author: NORTH ST PETERSBURG, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: MATH12 MS ASSIGMENT Internet

Jun 30 2016
RAFAEL OF DIGITAL ELECTRONICS IN SILVER SPRING, MARYLAND DON'T USE DIGITAL ELECTRONICS UNLESS YOU LIKE BEING CHEATED. SILVER SPRING Maryland Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Television Parts & Services: DIGITAL ELECTRONICS SILVER SPRING, Maryland

Jun 30 2016
Scott Robyn Smith Weve been chatting.He told me he had some gifts to send as a sign of appreciation from him and his mom. He told me he is in Africa because his troupe was assign. At first I was hesitant to gave him my address . Plateau Cote d' Ivoire Internet Author: Lapu-Lapu City, Air Travel: Scott Robyn Smith Internet

Jun 30 2016
Bavarian Body Works Claims to perform services on your car they didn't really perform, shady lazy company. Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Bavarian Body Works Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 30 2016
Escortpolice.com Escortpolice.com is a SCAM! Deceptive,False,Unfair Advertising! Blatantly Lying and Ruining THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE'S REPUTATION! Internet Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida Strippers & Dancers: Escortpolice.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
House of Brides Couture - Chicago Don't let them ruin your wedding too! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Bridal Shops: House of Brides Couture - Chicago Chicago, Illinois

Jun 29 2016
Aamco Marine Corps Family Ripped Off By Aamco Temecula, CA Temecula California Author: Temecula , California Auto Repair Service: Aamco Temecula, California

Jun 29 2016
APE Processing, Llc. Compliant Management SolutionsLitigation Management GroupAvery DavisPaul RobinsonJim Robertson APE Processing Compliant Management Litigation Debt collector Midland Financial Funding Duluth Georgia Author: Woodland Hills, California Collection Agencies: APE Processing, Llc. Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
avangatee services llc I believed I have been scammed by this company they claimed i had een hacked and asked for $1899 to fix it . i let them fix it but on checking the internet i find they are a scam outfit. i am withholding sending a check. san leandro California Author: Oradell, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: avangatee services llc san leandro, California

Jun 29 2016
Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Third party client survey's show they feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger and their company. Richard Leger and Sandy Kikerpill Leger of Laguna Beach California have received top honors for 100% client satisfaction and exceptional service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Laguna Beach Cal, Cash Services: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sandy Kikerpill Leger & Richard Leger, Laguna Beach California, proven track record extremely dedicated to client satisfaction and Tenants. Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger have both received 100%, A+, and 5 star rating approvals from Ripoff Report 3rd party verification company and other reporting agencies including VRBO and AIRBNB who use first hand ratings submitted by Laguna Beach, California

Jun 29 2016
National Congress of Employers UNITED LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY NCE is a total SCAM Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Kerrville , Texas Health Insurance: National Congress of Employers Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

Jun 29 2016
Protect my car unknown Auto Insurance and Extended car warrenty Bradenton. Florida Author: Wimauma, Florida Auto Repair Service: Protect my car Florida

Jun 29 2016
Zoho Beware of foreign businesses. This one should not be allowed to operate in the US. International business. Nationwide Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Software: Zoho Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
hddvrs.com jeff davis owner the company has had 17 different name from 2008 to date. the colorado AG closed everyone of the companies. I did business with finally free tv colorado springs. owned by JEFF DAVIS in the ad no address or direct phone # Internet Author: Colorado Credit Card Fraud: hddvrs.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Alice Told me they would not accept credit cards, instead, I should buy a prepaid card such as itunes card. Paid $430 dollars with an itunes prepaid card, then I was told that they had to ship double the amount only because I was in Ohio. They then told me that I would need to get another prepaid card, and, pay another $430. When I then told them I suspected that I was being scammed and I would not be giving them more money, they refused to refund my original $430. I called them the next day to complain. The girl I had been dealing with who claimes her name was Alice, verbally abused me and told me my number would be blocked. Internet Seriously?? Author: Barberton, Ohio Questionable Activities: Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
GREEN COFFEE GARCINIA ULTRA DIET FRUDULANT TRANSACTIONS ON BANK ACCOUNTS Scottsdale Arizona Author: West Babylon, New York Telemarketers: GREEN COFFEE Scottsdale, New York

Jun 29 2016
Quicken Loans george murphy , Maria VERY DECEITFUL, PROCRASTINATING LOAN, RUDE AND ABRUPT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND PASSING THE BUCK TO AVOID CLOSING LOANS, deceptive practices, Detroit Michigan Author: Farmington hills , Michigan Loans: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Jun 29 2016
Freedome life insurance After 4 years of paying every month I finally needed to use my insurance and they didn't pay a red Cent Fort worth Texas Author: Vero beach, Florida Health Insurance: Freedome life insurance Fort Worth, Texas