ASPIRE VISA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: aspire visa
There may be more specific results for "aspire visa"
For more specific results for "aspire visa"
Showing 1-25 of 4,163 Found Reports For more specific results for "aspire visa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
TrimGenix Garcina Cambogia LifeStyle Garcina Cambogia Free trial pay 4.95shipping. Visa was then charged 79.95 before 30days. Refuses to give money back. Very Rude on phone. CO Internet Author: Mount vernon, Indiana Weightloss Programs: TrimGenix Garcina Cambogia Internet

May 18 2017
Aspire Sales Extreme Tactical Dynamics Worst Customer Service Ever!! Jupiter Florida Author: Mankato, Minnesota Miscellaneous Electronics: Aspire Sales Jupiter , Florida

May 18 2017
Wired Plastic Visa Fraudulently withheld cash Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: New york, New York Credit & Debt Services: Wired Plastic Visa Nationwide

May 16 2017
Chase Visa Chase BankJPMorgan Chase Chase Marriott Rewards Visa Bonus Points Nationwide
Author: Apex, North Carolina Financial Services: Chase Visa Nationwide

May 14 2017
US-I-T-Healthy Garcinia Cambogia Pro Healthy Garcinia Cambogia ProHealthy Vital Cleanse Pro send trial offer you pay shipping 4.95 2 weeks later charge 90$ to your visa, wont refund if you open item savana Georgia Author: NEWPORT NEWS, Virginia Weightloss Programs: US-I-T-Healthy Garcinia Cambogia Pro savana, Georgia

May 11 2017
Meta bank, net spend, Net spend pre-paid visa Buyer beware Austin Texas Author: Ft lauderdale, Florida Banks: Meta bank net spend Austin, Texas

May 10 2017
Aspire sales LLC Extreme tactical dynamics Took my money never sent product Jupiter Florida Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Parts: Aspire sales LLC Jupiter , Florida

May 09 2017
Travel office agency/sufia james they said i need to pay may visa pay this pay that united kingdom london Author: philippines, Other Collection Agency's: Travel office agency

May 04 2017
TENNECO AUTOMOTIVE OPERATING COMPANY INC TENNECO, MONROE, WALKER EXHAUST, AXIOS, RANCHO, DYNOMAX, THRUSH, FRIC-ROT, FONOS, MONROE SHOCKS SUMMER RIDE EVENT $80 PREPAID VISA WILL NOT HONOR PROMOTION LAKE FOREST Illinois Author: Parker, Colorado Auto Parts: TENNECO AUTOMOTIVE OPERATING COMPANY INC LAKE FOREST , Illinois

May 01 2017
METABANK , VISA ONE VANILLA Bancorp. Visa One Vanilla Metabank THIEVES : METABANK AND VISA ONE VANILLA sioux falls sd
Get your Money back Author: Los Angeles, California Banks: METABANK , VISA ONE VANILLA Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
OneUnited Bank (Execs. Sherri Brewer, Kylene Robinson, Teri Williams, Kevin Cohee, #BankBlack ) Closed (secured) Unity Visa Account and they refused to credit the security deposit to my balance as it was supposed to be. Los Angeles California Author: Austin, Texas Banks: OneUnited Bank Los Angeles, California

Apr 26 2017
Aspire Sales Extreme Tactical Dynamics Extreme Tactical Dynamics and Aspire Sales is THE WORST ! Jupiter Florida Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Miscellaneous Electronics: Aspire Sales Jupiter, Florida

Apr 24 2017
total visa mega bank ripped off at 80 company misrepresent product sioux falls South Dakota Author: indianapolis, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: total visa sioux falls, South Dakota

Apr 23 2017
Federal Reserve Bank of New York William Dudley, C.E.O. The same old same old: send money to jane doe, and well send you the Visa card that will have a ballance of 15 million dollars, that you can withdrawl up to 20,000 a day. New york ? Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Banks: Federal Reserve Bank of New York Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Alisha I want to send payment to Alisha your client, but 'g2s is not accepting my credit card. I am using Axis Bank Visa Credit Card. There is no problem with the card at this end. Internet Author: Konnagar, Alabama Fortune Tellers: Alisha Internet

Apr 19 2017
hydrolux beauty LOOKBEAUTYFULSKIN.COM The company kept charging my visa account every month. this sample was supposed to be a one time charge. not sure Internenot sure Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Alabama Skin Care: hydrolux beauty Internet

Apr 17 2017
wonderhearingaid Hey I got ripped off by this company they took from me $89.00 usd via my visa credit card the worse of it is that they never sent me the product which was a hearing aid that was a month ago march 2nd 2017 his was done on the internet my order number is: 1 will be able to better your hearing by 50% Nationwide Author: Davao City, Alabama Cable Companies: wonderhearingaid Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
Strictly Healthy and/or STRICTLYHEALTHYDANAHEALTHVEN Also: Muscular Finesse requested $5.99 S/H for a free watch...while on QVC on-line shopping. Visa Credit card was already logged in QVC account. Internet Author: Xenia, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Strictly Healthy Internet

Mar 25 2017
Mallygirl LLC BEAUTY VisionsLLC Responded to QVC infomercial for skin care for $9.95 after requsite 2 weeks my debit(visa) was charged an additional $89.95 Baltimore, Maryland Author: Pleasant Hill, Oregon Skin Care: Mallygirl LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Mar 11 2017
Image-Revive Digby Investments Ad showed picture of Lori from Dragons Den promoting product..So I was trusting. Ad said pay shipping only, try product for 14 days and return if not satisfied and there would be no charge. I ordered the product and paid $2..95 for shipping. After ordering I reviewed some of the consumer complaints and immediately regretted ordering. I called both numbers listed on website to cancel order..1st number was disconnected..2nd # was not in service. I then emailed customer service to cancel. Return email from them told me to call #'s. Emailed back stating numbers were not in service. Each response from this company took 24 plus he's. Product was then delivered and I declined to accept. Tried phone number again and got thru..They told me that because I had returned without a # I would be charged full price. They took $80.96 from my Visa immediately!! Tallanstiwn Ireland but was shipped from TorontoOn Nationwide Author: Courtice, Oregon Skin Care: Image-Revive Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
Walmart Visa debit card I received a card as a gift. I tried to use it at a store but it kept getting declined. I called the number on the back which has no option to speak to a real person and it asked for my 3 digit code on the back. My card does not have one - so the automated phone line cut me off. I have tried to fax them and mail them a letter and have heard nothing. California
Author: Crowheart, Wyoming Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Visa debit card Internet

Mar 03 2017
Aspire marketing Microsoft server Internet Author: Sinclairville, New York Computer Service & Repair: Aspire marketing Microsoft server Internet

Feb 27 2017
OneVanilla Prepaid Visa Card VanillaVisa fraudulent charges Internet Author: Internet Credit Card Processing Companies: OneVanilla Prepaid Visa Card Internet

Feb 23 2017
Christian Senior Assoc, DI charged my Visa credit card without my permission Internet Author: Larchmont, New York Credit Card Fraud: Christian Senior Assoc, DI Internet

Feb 21 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics Aspire Sales LLC Stole my money Jupiter Florida Author: Boonville, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics Jupiter, Florida