Your Search | asset acceptance

Feb 22 2016
Credit Acceptance Horrible company to work with Nationwide Why should they take the blame? Author: Cambridge , Ohio Car Financing: Credit Acceptance

Feb 22 2016
Hemingway Financial, Asset Management Group This company called and harassed me over the phone. They threatened a law suit, said that someone tried to deliver legal documents from an HSBC account. I paid them $1947.75 on 8/31/15. I just received another call from a company called Asset Management Group at (***)***-**** Boca Raton, Fl, St. Augustine, Fl and Manchester, Florida and Ham Author: Blairsville, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Hemingway Financial

Feb 16 2016
US Asset Management INC EOS CCA Trying to say I owe them hundreds of dollars although I've never heard of or did business with whoever this is.SCAM! Boston Massachusetts Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: US Asset Management INC Boston, Massachusetts

Feb 15 2016
Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Galaxy Asset Purchasing, LLCUnited Credit National Bank I got a call from Convergent saying I owed THEM $3,753.23; when I asked them what for, they said it was for a bank account I had in 1995 that I took a loan from the internet on. After I asked them to send the paperwork, I did get it, but I called them and they said now it was for a debit card from a United Credit National Bank. I told them I had never had an account with this place and have NEVER owed such an amount to anyone. They wanted me to pay 60% to settle the account, and I told them I wanted to file a dispute, and they said once I got the documents, THEN I would have to pay the amount!!!! Unbelievable!! Wixom or Renton - there are three addresses on her Michigan or Washington Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Banks: Convergent Outsourcing Inc.

Feb 11 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC REVIEW: Idea Buyer committed to total satisfaction of their clients. Idea Buyer’s intellectual property development services developed to increase the probability of product recognition and acceptance in client's desired market.*UPDATE: Idea Buyer, LLC pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Idea Buyer, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: cleveland, Ohio Financial Services: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Columbus, Ohio

Feb 07 2016
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE High interest rate upside down car loan, retrieved vehicle from and now garnishing my pay southfield Nationwide And It's Wailing Time Again Author: Middletown, New York Auto Dealers: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Nationwide

Feb 06 2016

Feb 04 2016
creditacceptance credit acceptance they are rip offs i wasnt even 30 days late detroit michigan Nationwide Yet again.... Author: hobbs, New Mexico Loans: creditacceptance Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
Asset Acceptance, LLC sent a person to my home and did not say who they were with Warren Michigan In Other Words... Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Asset Acceptance, LLC Warren, Michigan

Jan 29 2016
wells fargo bank, na al.,,etl wells fargo home mortgage wells fargo bank,,Alaska na, premier asset management aka wells fargo bank WELLS FARGO BANK, NA MODIFICATION FORGED BY ATTORNEYS MORTGAGOR FINDS OUT 2012 IDENTITY THEFT AND STOLEN VA IDENTITY anchorage Alaska Author: fairbanks, Alaska Unusual Rip-Off: wells fargo bank, na al.,,etl anchorage , Alaska

Jan 26 2016
US ASSET MANAGEMENT INC EOS CCA Fake bill that never exists Boston Massachusetts Author: Concord, California Collection Agencies: US ASSET MANAGEMENT INC Boston, Massachusetts

Jan 20 2016
JD byrider CNAC Carnow acceptance company Absolute scam to get money from desperate people! Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Loans: JD byrider Nationwide

Jan 15 2016
CSS Recovery, Sterling Asset Recovery Instructed that a particular way of requesting items be carried out; only to lie about their own policy. Van Nuys California Author: Atlanta , Georgia Collection Agencies: CSS Recovery Van Nuys, California

Jan 14 2016
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Took my monthly payments for over 2 years and repossess the car for $42 thats a computer error Southfield Michigan Author: Surprise, Arizona Car Financing: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Southfield, Michigan

Jan 12 2016
Pyramid Asset Management Co Wholesale Construction Equipment, Keith Shockey, Stand Shockey Ripoff On a Construction Equipment Covington Kentucky Author: Miami, Florida Internet Fraud: Pyramid Asset Management Co Covington, Kentucky

Jan 04 2016
Team Lear Team Lear Disposition Group I paid them $898 for the right to list two foreclosure properties. They never had the right to list the properties. They were listed by another asset management company and Realtor Denver Colorado Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Questionable Activities: Team Lear Denver, Colorado

Jan 04 2016
Credit Acceptance corp I then had my car 2years 7months.  Nationwide Author: laurel, Mississippi Financial Services: Credit Acceptance corp Nationwide

Dec 25 2015
Protective Asset Protection Deceptive practice Nationwide Author: Sarasota, Florida Auto Warranty: Protective Asset Protection Nationwide

Dec 24 2015
Credit Acceptance Corporations $18,000 in interest?!?!?!!?! Nationwide Author: Hinton, Oklahoma Loan Brokers: Credit Acceptance Corporations

Dec 19 2015
ASSET ACCETANCE LLC WANTED TO GARNISH MY WAGES BRANDON Florida Author: TAMARAC, Florida Collection Agencies: ASSET ACCETANCE LLC BRANDON, Florida

Dec 14 2015
Western Asset Reserve Auction Auction date 20th September 2015 lot of 2402 Kapaa, Hawaii Internet Author: Macclesfield, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Western Asset Reserve Auction Internet

Dec 14 2015
Acceptance Now Rent-A-Center Deceptive Practices Yonkers NY RAC Employee Author: White Plains, New York Credit & Debt Services: Acceptance Now Nationwide

Dec 07 2015
Prime Acceptance Corp PAC Scam financing company! Do not use! Salt Lake City Utah Oh Yes...THEY Are The Scam! Author: Farr West, Utah Car Financing: Prime Acceptance Corp internet

Dec 07 2015
Galaxy asset purchasing Convergent False debt collection Renton Washington Author: Fort belvoir, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Galaxy asset purchasing Renton, Washington

Dec 02 2015
Equitable acceptance Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Equitable acceptance Internet