Your Search | assignments@careerbuildersurvey.com>
Approximately 64 Reports Found

Aug 02 2013
Bernhardt Company I received a fake check in the mail and a letter to complete assignments as a Mystery Shopper Lenoir North Carolina Author: Mount Pleasant, Michigan Work at Home: Bernhardt Company Lenoir, North Carolina

Jul 29 2013
Bernhardt company Mailed a check in the amount of $1,920.50 and asked me to deposit the check into my checking or savings account until it cleared and then complete secret shoppers assignments and this has to be completed the same day or it will be considered NOT DONE! Lenoir North Carolina Author: Pittsburg, California Shopping Centers & Malls: Bernhardt company Lenoir, North Carolina

Jun 18 2013
BDA Management James Keel Bryan Christopher Moon Joey Trellis BDA MANAGEMENT WITH GOOD FAITH WE WORKED $, COMPLETED ASSIGNMENTS AND WERE NOT PAID $$ BY BDA MANAGEMENT INC. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: BDA Management James Keel Bryan Christopher Moon Joey Trellis Los Angeles, California

Jun 18 2013
NDB MANAGEMENT WITH GOOD FAITH WE WORKED $, COMPLETED ASSIGNMENTS AND WERE NOT PAID $$ BY NDB MANAGEMENT INC. WOODLAND California Author: Aromas, California Loans: NDB MANAGEMENT Internet

Jun 08 2013
Northam Career Assurance, Inc They sent my son a check for $1295.60. Of course he wanted to do it...it was easiy money. I deposited in my account. I waited several days for the check to clear. The bank put the money in my account. So I thought it had cleared....go figure. We withdrew $500 to start the assignments. Morristown New Jersey Author: Buchanan, Virginia Bad Check Writers: Northam Career Assurance, Inc Morristown, New Jersey

May 17 2013
assignments@careerbuildersurvey.com> SURVEY TAKERS, INTERNET JOBS, FAKE CHECKS Internet Author: Cypress, Texas Computer Fraud: assignments@careerbuildersurvey.com> Internet

Apr 26 2013
James Madison High School PCDI I was told I only had two assignments to complete.Then I was told that I need to started the entire class over again, I will not pay twice to attend school at Norcross, Georgia Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: James Madison High School Norcross, Georgia

Apr 07 2013
Travelocity.com Don't disclose that you will be charged extra for seat assignments, Internet Author: Edina, Air Travel: Travelocity.com Internet

Mar 06 2013
YRUC, LLC Manager: Eric Camton Yruc.com llc has the same assignments and the same procedures as www.luzadas.comHe request that you go through a trial period of 30 days and do assignment work 2-3 hours a week monday-friday. Eric Cam Internet Author: Dunn, North Carolina Work at Home: YRUC, LLC Internet

Jan 22 2013
CYBERCODERS This Company created fraudulent documents claiming real Estate property. i do bleive what they are doing is using the current Robo Signers ( Paste technique -) creating assignments , Forgery and much Ceating fraudulent assignments. Forging signatures of Robo Signers for Wellsfargo. Credit Control chesterfield , Missouri Author: FAIRVIEWhEIGHTS, Illinois Federal Government: CYBERCODERS chesterfield, Missouri

Dec 27 2012
Alexander Botley Space Coast Credit Union/ fake check Alexander Botley sent me a check that cleared in 2 days from bank in the amount of $2,331.I had 2 assignments send Leroy Davis, $1000 through western union and Asshay Guyton $1k through money gram bot pittsburg, Pennsylvania Author: berwyn, Illinois Banks: Alexander Botley pittsburg, Pennsylvania

Dec 16 2012
boost my grades SCAM! Charged me 600.00 -Guaranteed an A. I had to drop class due to D-C grade and late assignments Internet
Author: MOunt Juliet, Tennessee Colleges and Universities: boost my grades Internet

Nov 26 2012
W.M.LOGLINE BENTONVILLE, ARKANSAS, MADRID RIPOFF DO NOT PUT YOUR MONEY IN BANK - I CLICK THE ASSIGNMENTS AND BOTH WERE TO WIRE MONEYGRAMS OH THEY DID SAY I COULD USE 41 DOLLARS AND SHOP AT ONE OF THE STORES MENTIONED. BENTONVILLE, Arkansas Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Employers: W.M.LOGLINE BENTONVILLE, Arkansas

14, Report #971947

Nov 20 2012
Evaluation Solutions Non payment multiple bpo assignments Jacksonville, Florida Author: Everett, Washington Realtors: Evaluation Solutions Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 25 2012
Arbitron George Horowitz and Amy Ward Secret shopper assignment had me deposit check which ended up fraudelent and do 2 assignments so I ended up losing 1332.55 plus 956.00 dollars for doing this. Columbia, Maryland Author: Fort Mohave, Arizona Liars: Arbitron Columbia, Maryland

Aug 03 2012
classof1 Classof1 ripped me off, took my money and never helped with assignments , Internet Author: Clawson, Michigan Work at Home: classof1 Internet

Apr 26 2012
Secret Shopping, Inc. Andrew Palmer and Sonia Coleman Issue a check for $1989.36 and did not honor it with my bank after money was withdrawn to complete their assignments. Internet, New York
Author: Harvest, Alabama Work at Home: Secret Shopping, Inc. Internet, New York

Feb 22 2012
EMC Mortgage Grenen & Birsic Law Firm EMC fraud foreclosure - 84 year old WWII vet scheduled for 2/22/2012 eviction without due process - Sherry Doza robo-signing, backdating, fraudulent assignments verified by nationally recognized expert Lewisville, Texas Author: Lewisberry, Pennsylvania Court Judges: EMC Mortgage Lewisville, Texas

Jan 27 2012
PHH, MERRILL LYNCH, HSBC & TROTT & TROTT, SEQUOIA LOAN MODIFICATION & ASSIGNMENTS RECORDED ARE FRAUD- NOT WHAT I SIGNED!! MT. LAUREL New Jersey Author: Fair Haven, Michigan Loan Modification: PHH, MERRILL LYNCH, HSBC & TROTT & TROTT, SEQUOIA MT. LAUREL, New Jersey

Jan 04 2012
Logistica Inc. Logistica Promises payment for shipping and other assignments and then never pays you!! queensland, Internet Author: Greensboro, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Logistica Inc. Internet

Dec 09 2011
1st-Team Staffing 1st -Team, This is exactly the same scam as Access-HelpLLC, but just a different name and twist as to the tasks, (assignments.) Internet
Author: Hewitt, New Jersey Work at Home: 1st-Team Staffing Internet

Nov 22 2011
market force A person named Peggy asking me to do assignments for Phillips-Conoco or 76 gas stations in the area. I did the research and had 28 pages of documentation for each service station. I also was require Atlanta, Georgia Author: Damascus, Oregon Auto Service Stations: market force Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 28 2011
Kaplan University Gave me zeros with no clarification, the professor did not want to grade my assignments Internet Author: , Texas Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Internet

Apr 25 2011
SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS UNLIMITED, INC. BOUNCED CHECKS, STEALING STATE SCHOOL FUNDING BY NOT PAYING SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS, ALL WEBSITES IN 5 STATES ARE REMOVED AND NO CALLS ARE RETURNED, THEY ARE GIVING ASSIGNMENTS AND NOT PAYING ANYONE INCLU warren, Michigan Author: detroit, Michigan Charter Schools: SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS UNLIMITED, INC. warren, Michigan

Apr 04 2011
American Publishing Corp , American Mystery Shopper Kit DECEPTIVE MAILER ADVERTING KIT, RECEIVED BOOK you can buy at Amazon.com for $9.95, Supposed to RECEIVE FULL KIT WITH ACTIVE ASSIGNMENTS ETC. BIG RIPOFF Montclair, California Author: Palm bay, Florida Home Based Business: American Publishing Corp Montclair, CA Montclair, California