Your Search | assurance wireless (dst enterprises, agent)

Sep 01 2015
XCELL Wireless Technology GS4 cell phone took in for repair and not returned by tech Pigeon Forge Tennessee Author: Gatlinburg, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: XCELL Wireless Technology Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Sep 01 2015
Refused refun I was promised a refund of $275 if Autoloss did not recover any money. The agent promised a refund on June 18 but it has never come. Portland Oregon Author: Vancouver, Washington Motor Vehicle: Ernest Badolato Internet

Sep 01 2015
Fred Pryor Seminars CareerTrack, division of PARK University Enterprises, Inc. Charged for a Seminar I couldn't attend Nationwide Author: Utah Seminars: Fred Pryor Seminars Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
BOOST MOBILE Express wireless, Peter Lied to me being deceptive to make sale then called me liar and refused refund Stuart Florida Author: Stuart, Florida Specialty Stores: BOOST MOBILE Stuart, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Yasuko Garlington Affiliated US Army agent with City Sprint Courier Services Diplomatic shipping scam artist scammed $45K Sarasota Florida
Author: Houston, Texas Shipping Companies: Yasuko Garlington Sarasota, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Bellissimo Remodeling & Design, Inc. & Associate Bay Area L.L. Enterprises, Inc. Con Man Using Fake Contractors License To Rip Off The Public For Home Remodeling Boca Raton Florida
Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Home Improvements: Bellissimo Remodeling & Design, Inc. Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 30 2015
MG Enterprises Recieved a money order from me in the amount of 99 dollars, never recieved the envelopes I was promised. Greenwich Connecticut Author: Bonne Terre, Missouri Mail Order Services: MG Enterprises Greenwich, Connecticut

Aug 30 2015
Colony American Homes Tampa, FL WRI, American Homes 4 Rent, ColFin AH-Florida 6 llc, Corporate Service Company Agent for ColFin AH- Florida 6 llc Don't Rent From This Company!!!! Slum Lords and Crooks!!! Tampa, Florida Nationwide Author: Riverview, Florida Housing Rentals: Colony American Homes Tampa, FL Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
Verizon Wireless Their attorney Brett Goodman, Arbitrator John Garman and also Verizon Wireless is being racist, they want me to have all white people against me who is black Los Angeles California
Verizon Wireless doesn't have ADA Author: Los Angeles, California Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Verizon Wireless

Aug 28 2015
Verizon Wireless - A Wireless Premium Retailer Bryan Joyce-Mitch Paulinho-Chris Miller-Matt Schenkel Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Exton Pennsylvania Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless - A Wireless Premium Retailer Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 28 2015
David R. Andalcio David R. Andalcio, Wynndalco Enterprises, Interface Computer Communications, Metstaff Fraud to fedral funds E-rate Puerto Rico, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey Nationwide
Wynndalco Report Attempt at Harassment and Defamation Author: San Juan, Other Corrupt Companies: David R. Andalcio Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Kirby Sena Enterprises They lie, tell you you'll get a set pay but you really won't San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Door to Door Sales: Kirby San Antonio, Texas

Optimum One Slick talking, too good to be true agent Tampa Florida
Author: Lockport, Louisiana Health Insurance: Optimum One Tampa, Florida

Aug 28 2015
Bahamas Vaction ( Trip Assurance) Ripped off/ Pissed off St. Petersburg Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Travel Services: Bahamas Vaction ( Trip Assurance) St. Petersburg, Florida

Aug 27 2015
KLEY PERALTA AMC FINANCIAL. PERALTA REALTY, WORLD TRADE CENTER, NJ, CONDOR ENTERPRISES THIEF, SCOUNDREL, ROGUE, RASCAL, MISCREANT, GOOD-FOR-NOTHING, CRIMINAL Hackensack New Jersey Author: Union City, New Jersey Loan Modification: KLEY PERALTA Hackensack, New Jersey

Aug 26 2015
Safelink Wireless They thoroughly messed my account up so bad that I had to end my service to get service else where! Miami Florida Safelink Wireless They thoroughly messed my account up so bad that I had to end my service to get service else where! Author: Rosalia, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Safelink Wireless Miami, Florida

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 23 2015
Vidal Enterprises Pty Ltd STEALS YOUR MONEY - RIP OFF!! Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Pharmacies: Vidal Enterprises Pty Ltd Internet

Aug 23 2015
Verizon Wireless Deceptive sales and warranty practices Nationwide Verizon Wireless Uses Deceptive Sales Practices Author: Oxnard, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
Verizon Wireless Inaccurate data charges and notices Suffolk Nationwide Data in Background Author: Suffolk, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: David Nationwide

Aug 22 2015
C&W Sons Enterprises, Inc. Ron Cable / Owner Deceptive,liing,careless,using,greedy,self centered,bullying,junk owning, con artist not to mention a flippant attitude Litchfield Park Arizona Author: Buckeye, Arizona Employers: C&W Sons Enterprises, Inc. Litchfield Park, Arizona

Aug 21 2015
Clearlink insurance Agent #420633 in order for me to,sign up for The Genera,He told me if I didn't have an accident within the first 45 days I would have -0- deductible on anything that happened. And he told me True Protectionwas included @no charge I was charged $75 and he said my daughter was on policy but she wasn't costing more money. Nationwide Author: cookeville, Tennessee Car Insurance: Clearlink insurance Nationwide

Verizon Wireless & Kyocera P***-poor customer service Statesboro Nationwide
Author: Statesboro, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
Sirius XM Every agent gives a different deal NY Nationwide Author: Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Sirius XM Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
Verizon Wireless Michelle Berges opened an unauthorized account in my name, switching me from a $35/month auto pay to another plan at $48/month. Mind you, I had a flip phone! No one at the Lakewood store was capable of assisting the removal of this new account and flat out told me if I didn't pay the bill they will simply turn it over to collections - which they would. Run and run fast away from any Verizon store. Take a look at the employees and listen to them, they are a cult, they are all about the same age, talk the same language, dress alike (red sneakers). They lie and their managers will back them up all the way. Verizon is good to their employees but not their customers. Lakewood Colorado Author: Lakewood, Colorado Employers: Verizon Wireless Lakewood, Colorado