ASSURANCE WIRELESS, VIRGIN MOBILE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: assurance wireless, virgin mobile
There may be more specific results for "assurance wireless, virgin mobile"
For more specific results for "assurance wireless, virgin mobile"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 18 2017
Colony cove Ellenton Florida Author: Ellenton, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Colony cove Ellenton, Florida

May 14 2017
Sprint Tech support scam/assurance scam Southaven Mississippi Author: Southaven, Mississippi Internet Services: Sprint Nationwide

May 13 2017
Trinity oasis Palms MHP General Compliant Author: Yermo, California Mobile Home Parks: Trinity oasis Palms MHP

May 13 2017
Jack Foster M. I. R. Publishing LLC TOOK MONEY FOR MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT BUT REFUSED TO RESPOND THIS IS 6 MONTHS Portsmouth New Hampshire Author: Abuja, Other Internet Fraud: Jack Foster M. I. R. Publishing LLC Portsmouth, New Hampshire

May 13 2017
North Pointe Mobile Home Sales, LLC dba Gainsy Custom Manufactured and Modular Homes Matt Gainey, Will Pennybenker Filing Of Fraudulent Lien Homosassa Florida Author: Inverness, Florida Questionable Activities: North Pointe Mobile Home Sales, LLC dba Gainsy Custom Manufactured and Modular Homes Homosassa, Florida

May 12 2017
Safelink Wireless Tracfone Safelink Deativated my phone for No Reason Internet Safelink Wireless Tracfone Safelink Deativated my phone for No Reason Internet Author: Copperhill , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Safelink Wireless Internet

May 12 2017
Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers​ by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now removes and remaining time on the phone that you have previously paid for and changes your due date to the day you added the new monthly payment. Nationwide Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now remov Author: Kingman, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Total Wireless Nationwide

May 10 2017
T-mobile Deceptive Sales Practice Chandler Arizona Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile arizona

May 10 2017
21threads.com Beware - quality assurance and customer service are poor angier, north carolina Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Home & Garden Stores: 21threads.com Internet

May 10 2017
WILLIAM BRESCH Integrity Bresch, Bresch modeling & talent Failure to pay rent on property and eviction. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Florida Mobile Home Parks: WILLIAM BRESCH Nationwide

May 10 2017
Simple mobile leasing co. I returned the phone back may 1 kept giving me a run around I payed 65.00 first payment and now they only give me 25.00 back really. Here my tracking no:9505-5122-5416-7118-0673-60 They are out Orland fla.32824 I what all my refund not 27.00 I paid 65.00 Atlanta Florida Internet Simple mobile leasing co. I returned the phone back may 1 kept giving me a run around I payed 65.00 first payment and now they only give me 25.00 back really. Here my tracking no:9505-5122-5416-7118-0 Author: CARLISLE, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Simple mobile leasing co. Internet

May 10 2017
TruGreen TruGreen of MobileTruGreen Lawncare Ruined once attractive lawn Theodore Alabama
Author: Mobile, Alabama Landscaping: TruGreen Theodore, Alabama

May 10 2017
AT&T AT&T WIRELESS REFUSED TO REPLACE Z221 WHEN UNDER WARRANTEE AND DENIED UNLOCK CODE TO RETRIEVE DATA Dallas Texas Author: COMMACK, New York Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Dallas, Texas

May 07 2017
Tropicana Village Mobile Home Park New Tropicana Estates, Inc The Worst Mobile Home Park Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Landlords: Tropicana Village Mobile Home Park Las Vegas, Nevada

May 06 2017
TROPICANA VILLAGE RACIST - SENIOR ABUSE - FRAUD- INTIMIDATION - LAS VEGAS Nevada
Haste and anger Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Mobile Home Parks: TROPICANA VILLAGE LAS VEGAS , Nevada

May 06 2017
Boost Mobile Ingrid and Justin I have been with cricket for 5 yrs they refuse to unlock the new phone I purchase , I have cancer and wantto remmmain with cricket Irvine California Author: houston, Texas Liars: Boost Mobile Irvine , California

May 05 2017
AT&T Wireless Turned off phone after payment Atlanta Nationwide Not the full story... Author: Kenner, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

May 04 2017
Boost Mobile Virgin Mobile Boost Mobile Boost Mobile did not do a fraud check before allowing a $740.28 sale to go through on my stolen credit card Nationwide Author: Veradale, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

May 03 2017
Qlink Wireless Never received the replacement phone I ordered over a month ago DANIA, Florida Author: Calhoun, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Qlink Wireless DANIA, , Florida

May 02 2017
Wireless Emporium Outfitters Heartless Fullerton Internet Fraud Author: Faucett, Missouri Internet Fraud: Wireless Emporium Internet

May 02 2017
boost mobile Boost mobile keeps stealing money from two of my credit cards, and I dont have one of their phones Nationwide Author: wapwallopen, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: boost mobile Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
IV WIRELESS /Boost Mobile Defective Phone Jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: IV WIRELESS /Boost Mobile Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 29 2017
Sprint mobile phone company Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
qlink wireless all. the reps and supervisors i hung up on me said i was lying even though i had proof messed me out of over 300 megabytes and told me they was nothing they could do do very rude andand said stuff that didnt make sense like i used it in march before i got the data Florida Internet
Author: Kenova, West Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: qlink wireless Internet