ASSURANCE WIRELESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: assurance wireless
There may be more specific results for "assurance wireless"
For more specific results for "assurance wireless"
Showing 1-25 of 9,069 Found Reports For more specific results for "assurance wireless"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
KANOA Pre ordered wireless ear buds back in 2016. Despite false claims of set backs and pre production ramp ups, they promised to have ear buds delivered by June 2017. Now if you check their website, it is shuttered. Reddit is set to private. All social media is unmanned and defunct. No email, nothing to warn the customers they are not getting anything. I am out $160. Whats worse, they kept the preorder offer going the entire time knowing they were not going to produce ANYTHING up until the last second. Internet
Author: Mendon, Massachusetts Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: KANOA Internet

Aug 23 2017
KANOA INC Kanoa They promised a pair of wireless earphones with multiple unique features for $150 and after 2 years of not sending a product updated their website saying they are stopping production and shut down all means of contact. Internet Author: Spokane Valley, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: KANOA INC Internet

Aug 22 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk Wireless Didn't get what I paid for, was blamed for it! Nationwide Author: Burton, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Sprint Sprint wireless Buy out program Carol Stream IL Nationwide Author: Hanover, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Tracfone Safelink safelink wireless customer and i was mislead with incorect infomation with a certatin plan Miami Florida Tracfone Safelink safelink wireless customer and i was mislead with incorect infomation with a certatin plan Miami Florida Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami , Florida

Aug 20 2017
Straight Talk did had the unlimited everything for 45.00 while back Miami Florida Straight Talk did had the unlimited everything for 45.00 while back Miami Florida Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami , Florida

Aug 18 2017
REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 17 2017
Verizon Wireless Data Charges Ripoff Nationwide Author: Pennsylvania Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Santa Monica Wireless Items Do Not Work Santa Monica Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Santa Monica Wireless Internet

Aug 15 2017
Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
cricket wireless llc & at&t wireless CRICKET LOCKED MY PERSONAL DEVICE PURCHASE AND PAID OFF AT BEST BUY AND WONT UNLOCK IT EVEN WHEN THE PHONE NEVER BELONG TO THEM.. THEY ARE HOLDING MY PHONE HOSTAGE atlanta Georgia Author: SAN DIEGO, California Cellular Phone Companies: cricket wireless llc & at&t wireless atlanta, Georgia

Aug 14 2017
Cricket Wireless Store Manager...Mikkel Activation Fraud Daytona Beach Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Daytona Beach, Florida

Aug 14 2017
Cricket Wireless Auth. Retailer Sells Refurbished phones for New! Morganton North Carolina Author: Marion, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Auth. Retailer Morganton, North Carolina

Aug 11 2017
Total Wireless after about 8 hours over several days, Total Wireless was unable to make LTE voice or multimedia texting work on my stock iPhone 6 Miami FL Total Wireless after about 8 hours over several days, Total Wireless was unable to make LTE voice or multimedia texting work on my stock iPhone 6 Miami FL Florida Author: napa, California Cellular Phone Companies: Total Wireless Internet

16, Report #1391938

Aug 11 2017
VERIZON WIRELESS I cancelled my contract 12/16 they are still changing $120 a month for a number or line i never had. Boynton Beach Florida Author: Lakeworth, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Boynton Beach, Florida

Aug 09 2017
Q'link wireless Scammers, ripoffs, F*** unknown Nationwide Author: Saint Cloud, Minnesota ORGANIZED CRIME: Q'link wireless Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
ASSURANCE VAN LINES TOP RATE MOVERS / TOP RATE MOVERS I hired them to move me July 17 from Louisville KY to Powhatan VA and They never delived my stuff I have lost everything I own Fort Lauerdale Florida Author: Powhatan, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: ASSURANCE VAN LINES Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
SmartphoneTradeIn.com GRC Wireless, Inc. DBA SmartphoneTradeIn.com & SmartphoneRecycling.com Do not send your mobile phones to this company, they will claim they are damaged and give you much less value than promised Internet
Unfair Report / Customer APPROVED results in writing before we paid Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: SmartphoneTradeIn.com Internet

Aug 07 2017
Boost Moblie Wireless World took money off my card Bryan Tx Nationwide
Author: Bryan, Texas Internet: Boost Moblie Nationwide

Aug 06 2017
Sprint wireless Bad service, bad customer service and bad business practices Internet Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

Aug 04 2017
TRACFONE WIRELESS BEWARE OF NEW FINE PRINT REQUIRING A CALL EVERY 60 DAYS TO KEEP MINUTES MIAMI Florida TRACFONE WIRELESS BEWARE OF NEW FINE PRINT REQUIRING A CALL EVERY 60 DAYS TO KEEP MINUTES MIAMI Florida Author: merritt island, Florida Telephone Companies: TRACFONE WIRELESS MIAMI, Florida

Aug 03 2017
Assurance Van Line Services Inc Lied about when the furniture will be delivered fort lauderdale Florida Author: New York, New York Moving Companies: Assurance Van Line Services Inc fort lauderdale , Florida

Aug 01 2017
Verizon Wireless services Verizon data overages /verizon cloud services app Nationwide Author: Phx, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless services Nationwide

Jul 31 2017
Tracfone Did not rollover minutes I paid for Miami Florida Tracfone Did not rollover minutes I paid for Miami Florida Author: Methuen, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide