ASTAR TRAVEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: astar travel
There may be more specific results for "astar travel"
For more specific results for "astar travel"
Showing 1-25 of 13,693 Found Reports For more specific results for "astar travel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
VS TRAVELSAVE 800-205-6793 OR VS TRAVELSAVE They taking money from my account montly Author: Snellville, Georgia Air Travel: VS TRAVELSAVE 800-205-6793 OR VS TRAVELSAVE

Jul 22 2017
volunteerbrasil.com First name: Marcos PauloLast name: Dos SantosCountry: Brasil Register fake accounts on travel websites, like CouchSurfning (the account name was Petra Karlsson, Swidish living in Brasil for 6 years). She contacted me, saying he/she wants to travel with me in South America and she liked my travel plan (as i have posted in some travel groups I am looking for a travel buddy). Saying found a great travel deal for all flights in South America and give the email address contact@volunteerbrasil.com, http://volunteerbrasil.com/. I contact the company they asked me to transfer money through MoneyGram only to a person - First name: Marcos Paulo Last name: Dos Santos Country: Brasil. Once I sent money they said they will send a Voucher within 24 hours. The girl from fake CS account, accidentally signed me up for another tour for 900 USD. Saying she cannot cancel and I have to pay, if I want to cancel it the money will be return within 60 days. I have learnt my lesson in the painful way, but could be worse. Brasil Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: volunteerbrasil.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
Affordable tours.com Affordable tours.com, globus, avalon waterways, cosmos Very difficult company to work for Stafford, texas Internet Author: Purcellville, Virginia Travel Agencies: Affordable tours.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
U Travel Guide Global Services Electronic check from my account of 399.00. Completely fraudulent. Texas Author: Other Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Coldwell Banker Horrible Rental Property Ocean City Maryland
Author: North Versailles, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Coldwell Banker Ocean City, Maryland

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York

Jul 20 2017
Take Tours Unethical travel company, tricky itinerary, rude service,unworthy Massachusetts Nationwide Author: beaverton, Oregon Bus Travel: Take Tours Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Travel Club Vacation Travel Club We bought into the club in Panama City fl. thinking we would receive the promised discounts on travel We never received the services we were told were ours after paying the initial fee.We have never been careless with our limited funds before and hoped we had a good thing. As it turned out nothing ha been good about it. Key Largo Florida Author: Panama City, Florida Travel Services: Travel Club

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide Deposited a fake check in my checking account for $399 Hialeah, FL Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Bad Check Writers: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 19 2017
Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service AL They were able to hijack my google listing and attach their banner and link to my site Santa Monica California Author: El Segundo, California Travel Services: Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service Santa Monica, California

Jul 19 2017
Westgate resorts Company did not respond to me, or my lawyers letter. The resort is burned down that we were supposed to stay at last year. Did not grant us a refund, tried to ask us for more money!! Florida Author: Baden, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Westgate resorts Florida

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide U Travel Guide withdrew from my HSA health savings account check #161 in the amount of $399. The ONLY charge that I make is through Online Pharmacies Canada. I fill my eye drops every three months. Otherwise I only use a charge card and I have no checks. Internet Author: Redding, California Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 19 2017
Sunkisstravel.net Sunkiss Travel Sun Kiss Working Holidays Disgusting apartments - False information on website - Kicked out and robbed - No Pay - No Refund London E14 5DY Internet Author: California ORGANIZED CRIME: Sunkisstravel.net Internet

Jul 17 2017
Equity acquisitions services Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cape coral, Florida Travel Services: Equity acquisitions services Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Jul 17 2017
Travel2be charging for laggeage that already included in the ticket Online Internet Please, contact us Author: Pompano beach, Florida Air Travel: Travel2be Internet

Jul 13 2017
New York Jet Club Eli Lieberman; Eldad Lieberman **COMPLETE FRAUD** DO NOT GIVE THEM A DOLLAR!! Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: New York Jet Club Los Angeles, California

Jul 12 2017
Prestigian.com Don't ever book with this company!!! Ripped off for $2800 USD Internet Author: Greenwood Village, Colorado Travel Agencies: Prestigian.com Internet

Jul 12 2017
Vacation inspirations Vacation club scam South Carolina  Author: Queens village, New York Travel Services: Vacation inspirations South Carolina

Jul 12 2017
Marriot Hotel Marriott hotel hanks tom hosburgh hosco46@blueriver.net As requested, we’re notifying you that on JUL 11, 2017, at MARRIOTT CHICAGO M M, a pending authorization or purchase in the amount of $339.29 was placed or charged on your Capital One® MASTERCARD PLATINUM account. Author: Salem, Indiana Travel Companies: Marriot Hotel

Jul 12 2017
TLC Resort Fiore solicited my Wife and I through a friend while visiting Las Vegas this pass Memmorial Day holiday. They offered discounted travel and stays at luxury resorts for substantial discounts. The Fiore claimed to connect members to numerous private memberships without the cost or hassle of doing it ourselves. They, Fiore by TLC program, an extension of TLC vacation Club in adjacent with RCI and the advantage network is supposed to provide its members world wide travel discounted. We were given an option to several free adventures just fir attending the seminar and another one for purchusing a membership. Keep in mind Free. We've attempted to redeem our free roundtrip tickets on yesterday just find out it is not free.  Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: TLC Resort Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 12 2017
lastminute.com Bravofly.com, Rumbo, volagratis Scam Me and never reply to my emails Internet Author: Iowa Falls, Iowa Air Travel: lastminute.com Internet

Jul 12 2017
European Destinations Trip Masters The biggest liar and scammers I have ever come across!!!! Rockville Maryland Author: Los Angeles, California Travel Agencies: European Destinations Rockville , Maryland

Jul 11 2017
JUSTINE JAY ROMANO Hacienda Tes Rios BE AWARE: DO NOT TRUST JUSTINE JAY ROMANO ( Hacienda Tes Rios Representative) Cancun Cancun
Yes, contacted reservations already 3 times. Author: Alberta Travel Services: JUSTINE JAY ROMANO Cancun, Other

Jul 11 2017
U Travel U Travel Guide As others before. I was the victim of a bogus check with #161 and amount of 399.00. Nationwide Internet Author: Surfside Beach, South Carolina Bad Check Writers: U Travel Internet

Jul 11 2017
Seven Corners, Inc. Seven Corners stole 4,000 from me Carmel Indiana Author: Logan, Ohio Air Travel: Travel Services: Seven Corners, Inc. Carmel, Indiana