ASTAR TRAVEL ALL SEASONS TRAVEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: astar travel all seasons travel
There may be more specific results for "astar travel all seasons travel"
For more specific results for "astar travel all seasons travel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
KANOA Pre ordered wireless ear buds back in 2016. Despite false claims of set backs and pre production ramp ups, they promised to have ear buds delivered by June 2017. Now if you check their website, it is shuttered. Reddit is set to private. All social media is unmanned and defunct. No email, nothing to warn the customers they are not getting anything. I am out $160. Whats worse, they kept the preorder offer going the entire time knowing they were not going to produce ANYTHING up until the last second. Internet
Author: Mendon, Massachusetts Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: KANOA Internet

Aug 23 2017
Expat Explore Tried to cancel my Italian tour 1/2 way through in Rome at midnight London SE Nationwide Author: Agoura Hills, California Bus Travel: Expat Explore Nationwide

3, Report #1193569

Aug 23 2017
PATRICK TENORE SR Nationwide USA II IncPatrick Tenore, Patrick Tenore Real Estate Services Inc Patrick Tenore Scam Artist, Real Estate Commission Swindler, Promoter of False Information about His Credentials, Accomplishments, References, and Real Estate Listings Newport Beach California PATRICK TENORE WON COURT ORDER TO STOP THIS 100% FALSE UNLAWFUL & MALICIOUS POST BY CROOKED GEORGE HANOLD! SEE THIS- Author: California Realtors: PATRICK TENORE SR Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
Regan Hanold Beegle Regan Beegle Hanold George C Hanold Harold Properties Manhattan Star Financial, Winston Wolf, Inc,George Hanold, Regan Beegle Hanold, Regan Hanold Beegle, George C Hanold Hanold Properties Real Estate Brokers and supposed Short Sale Experts are fraudulent decitful con men Newport Beach, California Newport Beach California GEORGE HANOLD ILLEGALLY REPOSTING THIS 100% FALSE POST AGAINST COURT ORDER & CASE HE LOST HERE. Author: Formerly of , California Realtors: Regan Hanold Beegle Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
Ultimate Medical Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: At UMA, if it’s important to our students, it’s important to us. Students can always contact our student concerns hotline by visiting UMAcares.com. UMA is here to help each student find success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Ultimate Medical Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service. To the employee at the school, I find your comments insulting Author: Clearwater, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ultimate Medical Academy trains students for careers in healthcare that make a difference in their lives. Ultimate Medical Academy, founded in 1994, as a nonprofit school, headquartered in Tampa with an additional campus in Clearwater. Ultimate Medical Academy offers programs on campus and online. Tampa, Florida

Aug 23 2017
GM FINANCIAL GMFINANCIAL.COM INCORRECTLY REPORTING PAYMENTS AND NOT REPORTING TO CREDIT BUREAU FORT WORTH TX Texas Nationwide Yes Author: PARDEEVILLE, Wisconsin Car Financing: GM FINANCIAL Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
airbnb airbnb.com i had renting my unit and do not got paid by airbnb because the guest call 3 days after check in and told airbnb the apartment was not clean - lie miami fl Florida Author: miami, Florida Travel Companies: airbnb Internet

Aug 23 2017
KANOA INC Kanoa They promised a pair of wireless earphones with multiple unique features for $150 and after 2 years of not sending a product updated their website saying they are stopping production and shut down all means of contact. Internet Author: Spokane Valley, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: KANOA INC Internet

Aug 23 2017
Cellular Outfitter I purchased 6 cell phone wallet cases and they were all extremely small and they will not return my money or accept their merchandise back. Riverside California Author: Detroit, Michigan Computer Mail Order: Cellular Outfitter

Aug 23 2017
TOWER LOAN Tower Loan of Lebanon MO. Missouri PO BOX 107Lebanon MO Missouri 65536 They over charged me. I had them paid off and when I had a credit report ran it has shown up that I still owed them over 400.00 which I didnt. and when I call she said no , you still owe us. So I had her send me a print out of all my payments--- Then printed out my bank statements which i pay online and bam! she was wrong. They were trying to say I still owed them over 400... infact I paid more than what I need to !! Lebanon Missouri Author: RIchland, Missouri Loans: TOWER LOAN Lebanon, Missouri

Aug 23 2017
Techzone247 Techzone247 is a total rip off I contacted Epson printers after mine failed and I was directed to these scam artists somehow. The operator took control over my computer and said after they charged me $220 dollars to fix the problem. Operator then made a transfr of 5000 dollars from my savings to chcking (I did not know about) He then told me he deposited too much in my account $5000, which was there. Only problem he wanted me to go to my bank get the money (cash) and deposit it in an account for their coompany. As soon as I figured it out he erased all my data. I was able to get it back because it was saved. I lost no money. These people are criminals witha very distinct dialects Bloomington Nationwide Author: MARYSVILLE, Washington Internet Fraud: Techzone247 Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Aileen Northern All State Insurance Swindling, Bamboozling & Deceitful Hyattsville Maryland
Author: Arlington, Virginia Insurance Companies: Aileen Northern All State Hyattsville, Maryland

Aug 23 2017
Felcia Folarin All State Insurance Felcia Folarin All State Insurance is a Con-Artist, Fraud & Liar Hyattsville Maryland
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Insurance Agencies: Felcia Folarin All State Insurance Hyattsville, Maryland

Aug 23 2017
Charlie Crovo Dunhill Group, Charles Crovo, Charles Crovo II  Osterville, Massachusetts
dear concerned quill Author: South Dennis, Massachusetts Property Management: Dunhill Development Osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
WEICHERT, REALTORS - Dunhill Group Charles Crovo, Charlie Crovo, Charles Crovo II CHarlie Crovo Osterville, Massachusetts
concerned quil Author: wellfleet, Massachusetts Franchises: WEICHERT, REALTORS Osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
weichert dunhill Charles crovo jill crovo ted komenda liars thieves frauds osterville, Massachusetts many others coming dig deep Author: , Massachusetts Business Consultants: weichert dunhill osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
Jodys Secret I had not received my order that was ordered in June 2017. I checked my confirmation for information to contact company. Clicked the link to the store to find out that the site was no longer available. Searched the web for other information to contact company and all were stated site was no longer available. I am infuriated as others are. This is the first time I have ever been ripped off. I hope someone can catch these thieves so to will not be able to do this to other people. Internet Author: Avon, Indiana Clothing Stores: Jodys Secret Internet

Aug 23 2017
2HotRadio.com/ 2HotMedia inc/NTV Management/Who Wants to Make it David Jones/David G Joynes/DJ Outlet $2 for a vote to win a contest. after winning the terms change. no longer perform in NYC hiphop awards now its travel to atlanta to perform live and get an investment offer, but first you have to invest to get the investment. Charlotte, NC North Carolina & atlanta georgia Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: 2HotRadio.com/ NTV Management/Who Wants to Make it Internet

Aug 23 2017
Hertz Rent A Car DECEPTIVE PRACTICES Denver Colorado Author: san francisco, California Travel Services: Hertz Rent A Car Denver, Colorado

Aug 23 2017
Shudder.com I canceled my membership months ago emailed them saying I couldn't use it to close the account. They acted like they did but they are still taking money out of my checking account . To me that's stealing . And the service isn't professional at all . Especially when they say it's taking care of and you check ur statement from the bank and see that they are stealing my hard earned money .. Internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Websites: Shudder.com Internet

Aug 23 2017
Centennial Toyota Complete Scam Artist Sell Overpriced Vehicles Las Vegas Nevada Buyers Remorse Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Dealers: Centennial Toyota Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 23 2017
ACS incorporated collection agency Paul Smith, Attorney, New YorkAlex Cooper, Investigation OfficerMichael Brown, Investigation Officer I have gotten 4 e-mails from July through August..first one says pay 350. Now says lawsuit amount 2873.81, restitution payoff 964.52 due to extra fees added..charged with fraudulent case and unless I email them and pay half today and rest by end of month, they will get lawsuit and credit bureaus will seize my bank account. New York Internet It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Collection Agency's: ACS incorporated collection agency Internet

Aug 23 2017
Drew Bird, Drew Bird Costume Designer, Drew Bird Costume Supervisor Drew Bird is a independent contractor for hire as a seamstress, costume supervisor and costume designer. Please be advised, she has a tendency to be honest in her abilities and criminal in her financial dealings. Several individuals have reported similar situations in which the person noted above, Drew Bird, waits until the last minute before all her contractual agreements are met as a tactic to exploit money from her clients. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles , California Seamstress: Drew Bird Los Angeles , California

Aug 22 2017
HouseLookups.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HouseLookups.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HouseLookups.com provides high quality property history reports to make an informed decision before purchasing a property. HouseLookups.com  dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HouseLookups.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HouseLookups.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HouseLookups.commade a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HouseLookups.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HouseLookups.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HouseLookups.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HouseLookups.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Douglasville, Georgia

Aug 22 2017
All Things Beauty I also ordered a product from All Things Beauty and not received yet. Order date was June 24th, current date is August 22nd. My credit card was charged immediately with the promise to process within 14 days. The tracking shows it was sent out on July 5th from their warehouse to China California Internet Author: Kitchener, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: All Things Beauty Internet