ASTAR TRAVEL ALL SEASONS TRAVEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: astar travel all seasons travel
There may be more specific results for "astar travel all seasons travel"
For more specific results for "astar travel all seasons travel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Design Home Game This game allows you to purchase virtual furniture for the use of designing rooms. Each item has 5 uses. Unfortunately, if you don't pay attention, you don't get all 5 uses. The items disappear from the inventory, and when you contact them, they completed blow you off. This game is a joke! A total ripoff. Do not use real in app purchasing!!! Internet Internet
Author: California Computer Training & Education: Design Home Game Internet

Apr 23 2017
justfly.com Screwed by justfly.com Internet Author: Dove Canyon, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet

Apr 23 2017
Total Business Solutions, LLC Shannon Total Business Solutions is a con game by Shannon. She takes peoples credit and ruins it. She does not fund anyone. All she does is get them credit cards and then uses those cards to give others credit. She is a con artist dont believe a word she tells you. She'll tell you she can get funding and she'll waste your time as she has no contacts and is giving funding one customer gets to another. It is fraud. Jackson, Mississippi Nationwide Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Financial Services: Total Business Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Bessemer Utilities I recieved a check from the salvation army and the utility company credited my check to another woman. All I know is her name was Tameka and they had no problem even telling me they commited this felony. Bessemer Alabama Author: Bessemer,Al.35022, Alabama City Employees: Bessemer Utilities Bessemer, Alabama

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet

Apr 23 2017
All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair Breach of Lifetime Warranty Toms River New Jersey
Author: medford, New Jersey Home Improvements: All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair Toms River, New Jersey

Apr 23 2017
Caltex Protective Coatings Caltex a.k.a ResistAll CALTEX RESISTALL says in all. RESIST CLAIMS AT ALL COST Schertz Texas Author: Burlington, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Caltex Protective Coatings Schertz, Wisconsin

Apr 23 2017
K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Seen there ad on Facebook- I ordered 2 paid $50 never received the merchandise after emailing and messaging on Facebook they have continued to send me emails and messages stating their system is down however when I message shop now they respond by sending links to purchase items! Internet
Author: Greenville, South Carolina Clothing Stores: K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Internet

Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
Suite Journeys Sold us a travel club for 5.000 dollars triedtosellourtimeshareRCI CAN DO BETTER ON INTERNET Daytona Florida Author: Milton, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Suite Journeys Daytona, Florida

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup

Apr 22 2017
Premium Youthfountain 800-714-2106 NCO Dermawrinkleblast 800-801-6230 offered me two Derma products on tria for $9.37l. Told them that is all I wonted. Billed my credit card for $189.51 on internet. advertised on facebook Internet Author: Yuma, Arizona Alternative Health: Premium Youthfountain 800-714-2106 Internet

Apr 22 2017
Cricket Wireless Cricket AT&T All this over a SIM Card! Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Valley View Equine Transport aka Leigh Griffith No show, no call, all excuses. north wales Nationwide
Just found out she isn't even legal... Author: Pennsylvania Animal Services: Valley View Equine Transport Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
America Vacations I purchased a vacation and when I went to use it, I couldn't contact anyone for reservations Nationwide Author: SPOKANE, Washington Travel Services: America Vacations Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Allstate Peterbilt/All wheels Financial Lemon law dodgers South St Paul Minnesota Author: Indiana Truck Dealers: Allstate Peterbilt/All wheels Financial South St Paul, Minnesota

Apr 21 2017
National American University National American University is a fraud also they took all my loan money and my grant money and you think you going to graduate and you ain't, tell me I need 93 credits to graduate I got 72 that's supposed to graduate this year they said next year. I don't think I'm not ever graduate Bellevue Nebraska Author: OMAHA, Nebraska Government Corruption: National American University Bellevue , Nebraska

Apr 21 2017
Pioneer Auction Gallery Pioneerantiqueauction.com This company sells fakes and uses sly words to make buyer think item's are real antiques - all made in India and China Portland Oregon Author: Richmond, California Prostitutes: Pioneer Auction Gallery

Apr 21 2017
Zapp Satellite Tv Company mislead and told me that I would make 500.00 commission on every signup if I paid 29.99 and that I would also get my 29.99 back. I made 85.00 and can not even get my money. all lies and I honestly could have used that money for a bill but I was under the impression that I was going to be making a whole lot of money in a short time. Internet
Author: Norfolk, Virginia Advertising Agencies: Zapp Satellite Tv Internet

Apr 20 2017
SendGrid.com Send Grid Live chat disconnected from me and banned my ip address after I asked them why they suspended my account. I abided by all their rules and they said I violated one of them. They would not tell me which one. I sent an identicle campaign from 2 months prior. If there really was any violation then it should have been address at that point in time, but it wasnt. They continued charging my card every month though. Nationwide Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: SendGrid.com Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Mike Ferreira de Oliveira Ferreira de Oliveira Paid him,have all confirmation,he lies he didnt recive paiment 34127 Kassel Germany
Author: Other Hobby Shops: Mike Ferreira de Oliveira Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Marco Kozlowski TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Marco Kozlowski’s dedicated to 100% total customer satisfaction. Marco Kozlowski focuses on helping one million people achieve financial freedom & complete health in next ten years. Healthier, Wealthier and Wiser... none of which are taught in school. Author: St Leonards, Other Customer: Marco Kozlowski & Luxury Homes Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Marco Kozlowski 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Marco Kozlowski a leading expert on delegation & systems process engineering. Marco Kozlowski Wealth: The Formula teaches business owners on structuring businesses to maximize profit & compensation. Orlando, Florida

Apr 20 2017
Marco Kozlowski TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Luxury Homes Group Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Marco Kozlowski dedicated to customer satisfaction, Marco Kozlowski has implemented strategic changes to insure 100% client satisfaction and the highest results in the industry for all customers. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Marco Kozlowski pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Marco Kozlowski. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Sydney, Other Real Estate Services: Marco Kozlowski & Luxury Homes Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Marco Kozlowski 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Marco Kozlowski a leading expert on delegation & systems process engineering. Marco Kozlowski Wealth: The Formula teaches business owners on structuring businesses to maximize profit & compensation. Internet

Apr 20 2017
Marietta Toyota Trying to Get me to Commit Forgery Marietta Georgia All i want is my money Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Marietta Toyota Marietta, Georgia

Apr 19 2017
University of Maryland Philip Merrill College of Journalism Horrible Journalism School that Deceives all Undergraduate Broadcast Journalism Students and Minority Students of an Journalism Career College Park Maryland
Additional Info on the Philip Merrill College of Journalism Author: Alabama Colleges and Universities: University of Maryland Philip Merrill College of Journalism College Park, Maryland