ASTAR TRAVEL ALL SEASONS TRAVEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: astar travel all seasons travel
There may be more specific results for "astar travel all seasons travel"
For more specific results for "astar travel all seasons travel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Jay Ride; Sandra I was double charged on a booking. I submitted a report on the Contact Form on the site. Sandra emailed me back with a screen shot to confirm and aplogise for double charge and asked for banking or Paypal info so they could reimburse me. That was the last I gave geard from them after numerous emails on my side. No-one at the airpirt has heard of them . I cannot find a phone number anywhere. On a 2nd booking during my trip I cancelled the trip and asked fir a refund as per instructions on the website. Again, there gas been no response at all, not even to acknowledge my cancellation as a colleague wanted to give me a ride. Nationwide Author: Durban, Alabama Taxi & Limousine Services: Jay Ride Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
ACHI and ACHI Modular Atomic Container containerhome.center Homes Ethan Day Les Burk All the same with the same felony fraud past trying to avoid detection El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Prefabricated Homes: ACHI and ACHI Modular containerhome.center Atomic Container Homes Internet

Jul 23 2017
VS TRAVELSAVE 800-205-6793 OR VS TRAVELSAVE They taking money from my account montly Author: Snellville, Georgia Air Travel: VS TRAVELSAVE 800-205-6793 OR VS TRAVELSAVE

Jul 23 2017
PeoplePerHour.com SuperTasker.com Scams Freelancers PayPerHour asked for freelancer's resume, portfolio, driver license, credit card then blocks access to freelancer's own info and block freelancer from working for profit. What are they doing with the freelancer's personal info?? claim to be in all cities Internet Author: North America, Other Employment Services: PeoplePerHour.com Internet

Jul 23 2017
Aptive The guy who came to sell the package was well versed in all that Aptive would do besides spraying. That did not occur. DENVER Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Exterminating Services: Aptive DENVER, Colorado

Jul 22 2017
volunteerbrasil.com First name: Marcos PauloLast name: Dos SantosCountry: Brasil Register fake accounts on travel websites, like CouchSurfning (the account name was Petra Karlsson, Swidish living in Brasil for 6 years). She contacted me, saying he/she wants to travel with me in South America and she liked my travel plan (as i have posted in some travel groups I am looking for a travel buddy). Saying found a great travel deal for all flights in South America and give the email address contact@volunteerbrasil.com, http://volunteerbrasil.com/. I contact the company they asked me to transfer money through MoneyGram only to a person - First name: Marcos Paulo Last name: Dos Santos Country: Brasil. Once I sent money they said they will send a Voucher within 24 hours. The girl from fake CS account, accidentally signed me up for another tour for 900 USD. Saying she cannot cancel and I have to pay, if I want to cancel it the money will be return within 60 days. I have learnt my lesson in the painful way, but could be worse. Brasil Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: volunteerbrasil.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
Ann Ewing Independent Stylist with Stella & Dot Ann Ewing is a liar, scam artist and has an answer to everything. She took my $225 for the booth at the Courtyard in Columbia, SC. There were total of 4 vendors and may be, 10 staged customers by her. It was a joke and all the vendors were dumbfounded as she scammed us all. Chicago Internet Ann Ewing is not with Stella & Dot. Author: Columbia, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Ann Ewing Internet

Jul 22 2017
Dr. Arthur Glosman TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dr. Glosman dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Dr. Glosman's past and current approach to dentistry is focused on providing the highest quality of treatment customized for each individual patient. Helping patients to get back the lost beauty of their teeth, he has enabled them to improve the quality of their life by boosting their inner confidence and outer looks. Dr. Glosman loves what he does, and above all else he loves the way he's able to enrich peoples lives. *UPDATE: Dr. Arthur Glosman pledges his commitment to his patients and Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Glosman recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe business service
Author: beverly hills, California Dental Services: Dr. Arthur Glosman DDS TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Arthur Glosman DDS general cosmetic, restorative dentistry, specializing in porcelain veneers, whitening (zoom), sedation dentistry, dental implants, dental bonding, & metal free restorations. Dr Arthur Glosman takes pride in his loyalty, integrity and honesty to all patients. Commitment to 100% patient satisfaction. Beverly Hills, California

Jul 22 2017
Night owl installation When u hire someone and give them deposit yo buy the the stuff. U do not get your money back if u cancel the job half way through the job after the bought all the equipment and started the job. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca raton, Florida Electrical Services: Night owl installation Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 22 2017
Kagen M. Cooksley @ Regency Insurance Group Sold a homeowner's policy with People's Trust. Assured the inspector would only check the structure of the house, built in 2010, not all the boxes I had stored as I was remodeling another house. People's Trust cancelled my policy approximately 2 months later as I was unable to clear the boxes due to health issues. Fort Myers Florida Author: Miami, Florida Home Inspections: Kagen M. Cooksley @ Regency Insurance Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 22 2017
comenity capital bank or HSN repeatdly harrassed over the phone over them saying they did not get payments. explained to them that my wife made these charges on flex payments with home shopping network and according to HSN, all payments were made This dispute has been going on since April and I am so fed up with going back and forth. Why the confusion for customers when they buy online and make payments? i am so done arguing with them! columbus Ohio Author: Ohio, Ohio Consumer Services: comenity capital bank columbus, Ohio

Jul 22 2017
Rxdrugs-online i have been told to sent them 500 dollars in Pakistan through western union for prescription drugs xanax. but couldn't received yet.they are not responding at all. i want there site should be checked or they are just scamming. Lahore Punjab Author: los angles, California Drugstores: Rxdrugs-online Internet

Jul 21 2017
Men on the move Stay away from this company !!! I worked there as a mover and the owner John hires illegal aliens and cheats them out of overtime and even takes a percentage of tip money if it's left on a credit card. He expects his workers to do 18 hour moving jobs and return to work the next day with no sleep. Would you trust all your most valuable possessions to be moved with a crew that is dog tired. He only cares about the almighty dollar and has no respect for his workers stay away!!!!! Floral park New York Author: Flushing, New York Moving Companies: Men on the move Floral park, New York

Jul 21 2017
Dollarinpocket.com I am very upset and would respectfully request for this site to be taken down. I have literally been sharing this link from this site and not only on my social media but to my friends. This site promotes that all one has to do is register and share and ba Fraud It doesn't say Internet
Author: Norfolk, Virginia Accounting: Dollarinpocket.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
Affordable tours.com Affordable tours.com, globus, avalon waterways, cosmos Very difficult company to work for Stafford, texas Internet Author: Purcellville, Virginia Travel Agencies: Affordable tours.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
U Travel Guide Global Services Electronic check from my account of 399.00. Completely fraudulent. Texas Author: Other Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Grand Southern Auctions, Sean R Bergstrom,, Paypal:Bergstromsean@yaqhoo.com I won Lot#157,1927S Peace SilverDolar,Nice High Grade Details Scarce Date.I valued this coin at Ms66 toMS68 My cost was $113.85, paid on April 23rd 2016. I did not recieve this coin and started calling on7/27/16, and was told my coin was sent to someone elseand that person kept my coin. I told them I won , paid all of thier cost and wanted this coin to finish my collection. I knew I had a very good win on the coin and that was why I was after this cion. I was told they could only send my money back,my responce was I WANT MY WON COIN. I called meny more times and did not get any responce. Has anyone had problems with this Auction House?? Douglasville Georgia Author: Pagosa Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Grand Southern Auctions Douglasville, Georgia

Jul 21 2017
Color by Pascal Color by Pascale had a sale for free makeup and you past for shipping and handling. I ordered products from them back in April 2017 and never received them. I attempted to contact them and noticed the website no longer exists. All of the conversations that were exchanged between Color by Pascale and myself via Facebook messenger are no longer available and they're Facebook page is no longer available. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Beauty Products: Color Pascal Internet

Jul 21 2017
Pure body elite Garnocia cambogia They offered me a free trial ,just have to pay for the shipping, and they charged me $90 for no reason at all Internet Internet Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Pure body elite Internet

Jul 21 2017
DEALER FORCE DON QUEEN He lies, he scams people out of their money, i was working at the building one day and all of a sudden the lights went off because he coudlnt afford to pay thme, had two peoplpe work from home, you have to fight to get your money, , when he does give you money, he either puts it in the house door or in his mail box. he owes me alot of money, and he jsut gave me a check on Wednesday and now its been return from the bank twice because of no money ini hsi account, clearwater Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: DEALER FORCE clearwater , Florida

Coldwell Banker Horrible Rental Property Ocean City Maryland
Author: North Versailles, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Coldwell Banker Ocean City, Maryland

Jul 21 2017
Kevin Cheale Remax Kelowna Coldwell Banker Un-professional, breaks all laws and rules, whines, pouts, cries, yells, screams, Kelowna British Columbia Author: Alberta Real Estate Services: Kevin Cheale Kelowna, British Columbia

Jul 21 2017
Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts-NY VLA-NY Avoid Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts-NY Under ALL Circumstances! NY New York Author: New York, New York Legal Services: Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts-NY NY, New York

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York