Your Search | astar travel all seasons travel

Feb 04 2016
Patriot Payment Group Deceptive practices, Non-disclosure of ALL fees Dallas Texas Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Patriot Payment Group Dallas, Texas

Feb 04 2016
Auto Max Denver AutoMax Denver, AutoMax, Auto Max AUTO MAX DENVER Is the worst scam of a Dealership in all CO..... A Salvage yard is better than this Family of LIARS WHO STEAL AND SELL ONLY FAULTY METAL they call cars Denver Colorado AS IS!!! Author: Denver , Colorado Auto Dealers: Auto Max Denver Denver, Colorado

Feb 04 2016
Ecante Anti aging serum I ordered a sample of the anti aging serum and the eye cream, they charged my card for another order without my permission, they will not refund my money cause they say I didn't call within the 14 days to cancel my membership, they said this was on the order, but I am here to inform you that no where when I was ordering this stuff did it mention at all that there was a 14 day trial period to be canceled, this so called company is a ripoff, please keep your hard earned money cause this crap doesn't work like it shows online. Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ecante Anti aging serum Internet

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Groovv Lied about products capabilities to sign you up and then charges you cancellation fee of $300 all because they misrepresent their product to hook you into the 0 trial day contract because they know their POS system is garbage. Nationwide Author: PBG, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Groovv Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
machine zone MZ Game of war Rip off didn't get all items in a pack Internet Author: tamaqua, Pennsylvania Video Stores: machine zone MZ Internet

Feb 03 2016
DesignerDogge.com Michelle Shoultz Almostfamousdogs.com Michelle Shoultz Sold me a very ill puppy, Cough, Worms and Infection Spring Branch, Texas
Where is Fraiser NOW? Author: , New Jersey Better Business Bureau: DesignerDogge.com Michelle Shoultz Spring Branch, Texas

Feb 03 2016
DNA I first received notification that I won money over the summer. I did make a money order and sent it to this company. I have not received any monies also I do have all the pay stubs from the money orders that I sent to these different companies.  Internet Author: winter park , Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: DNA internet

Feb 03 2016
NUVODERM JUST ANOTHER RIP OFF, PRODUCT DOESN'T WORK AT ALL. Salt Lake City Utah Author: San Diego, California Beauty Salons: NUVODERM Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 03 2016
First American Home Warranty they took my money and sent a repair man to fix my heating and didn't fix it instead they broke the heat and also the air conditioner as well and now i have no heat or air and no money and all they said was there is nothing we can do Spring Hill Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Appliances: First American Home Warranty Spring Hill, Florida

Feb 03 2016
American Auto Transport / Anjula They Picked my car for shipping from Columbia SC to Omaha NE on Jan14, 2015 and supposed to be delicerd by Jan 19, 2015. Its not deliverd and no one answers when I call them and I do not even know the status of my car. Davie Florida Author: Lexington, South Carolina Travel Services: American Auto Transport Davie, Florida

Feb 03 2016
SCORE SENSE THEY ARE A IDENTITY ALERT PROTECTION. THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING MY ACCOUNT FOR 10 MONTHS! I HAVE HAD AN EXTREME STOLEN IDENTITY FOR 5 MONTHS AND NEVER HEARD FROM THEM . THIS WAS AFTER THE DUDE ON THE PHONE WAS TELLING ME WHAT ALL THEY WERE DOING FOR ME . I YELLED AT HIM AND SAID SEIOUSLY IF YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE YOU COULD HAVE ALERTED ME AND I WOULD NOT BE IN THE MESS I AM IN NOW Internet ScoreSense Author: LAKE HAVASU CIT, Arizona Work at Home Business: SCORE SENSE Internet

Feb 03 2016
Truthfinder Absolute Scam on All Levels Internet Author: Wall, New Jersey Internet: Truthfinder Internet

Feb 03 2016
Global Travel Network Horrific customer service, travel agency and service reps are clueless, unresponsive, and overall useless. Salt Lake City, Utah Nothing for your money Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Global Travel Network Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 02 2016
CareForward, Above it all, Life uncommon Raping health insurance co. for incompetent services Beverly Hills California Author: Des Moines, Iowa Mental Health: CareForward Beverly Hills,

Feb 02 2016
DATING-OPTIONS, SEARCHMATE, ATTRACTIVE PARTNERS, AVENUES DATING, MATCHMAKERS DATING, ULTIMATE ATTRACTION Be very cautious of all matchmakers, Do YOUR RESEARCH ALCESTER  Author: ALCESTER, Other Liars: DATING-OPTIONS, SEARCHMATE, ALCESTER, Other

Feb 02 2016
Openpasts.com Mugshots Internet reputation Extortion, unauthorized use of images, Rip off, illegal, all the same company under different names Internet Author: Portland , Oregon Websites: Openpasts.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
Dermalaluxe they took 92.. out of account i tryed to cancel and i get we will send you this an that the cream broke my face out with brown spots told them dont want anything but my money Would not listen all i want is my money back an not their cramp wilmington DE Internet Author: tucson, Arizona Attorneys General: Dermalaluxe Internet

Feb 01 2016
Lifelock Deceptive miles offer with American Airlines Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Travel Agencies: Lifelock Internet

Feb 01 2016
Entitlement distribution center had not ever heard of this company or participated in any of their sweepstakes. then the letter goes on to say that they are thrilled to advise me that I would be receiving a payout by independent sweepstakes sponsors in the amount of $1,823,976.00 . they told me that I had only 14 days to confirm that I had received the letter.they also provided me with a code I'd. on the bottom of the letter it shows the person's signature but not their name in print so the person receiving the letter cannot clearly figure out the person's name. and under the signature director, prize data division is printed.. there is no phone number or email adress or anyone I can contact to ask any information about this letter so therefore in my eyes this letter is a fraud Hewlett New York Author: Pennsylvania Travel Services: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Feb 01 2016
jack in the box around 1:30 a.m, I drove through their drive through window and used my ATM card to purchase food, shortly there after my bank informed me that use of my debit card was being done. I was in my hotel room not using my card at all. Houston Texas Author: tomball, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: jack in the box Houston , Texas

Feb 01 2016
CASH ADVANCE Received a warning or a notice from a Katherine Hernandez from CASH ADVANCE stating I owe $300 and to settle I need to pay $400 if not the court amount will be $6300.00 docket number and all included. Co incidentally THW SAME LETTER IS POSTED ALL OVER THIS WEBSITE WITH SAME CONTENT DIFFERENT DOCKET number. No number from or any anykind of contact info from them or this Katherine Hernandez. Internet Author: Glendale, California Cash Services: CASH ADVANCE Internet

Feb 01 2016
realestateauctions.com promotes training to auction real estate but charges for a company overview and their goals. Wants additional money to provide actual training. They are all about getting others to sign up for traing and split the cost with you. A true MLM company. Palo Alto Internet Author: Arroyo Grande, California Auctions: realestateauctions.com Internet

Feb 01 2016
James Crawford, James Sihle Holdings LLC, [email protected] James Crawford James Crawford is at it again posting fraudulent investment ads, he scammed me out of my $3000 investment and has cut all communication with me to avoid giving me my money back!!! Southbend Michigan Michigan Author: New york, New York Investment Brokers: James Crawford, James Sihle Holdings LLC, [email protected] Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
All City Property Management Deceptive warren Ohio Author: niles, Ohio Landlords: All City Property Management warren, Ohio