ASTAR TRAVEL ALL SEASONS TRAVEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: astar travel all seasons travel
There may be more specific results for "astar travel all seasons travel"
For more specific results for "astar travel all seasons travel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
Travel centers of America TA shop Overcharging on tire repair. Florence Nationwide Author: Steelvile, Missouri Truck Dealer Repair: Travel centers of America Nationwide

May 17 2017
2-10 Home Warranty Needed a service call on a refrigerator took forever to get back to me had all fly by night contractors who couldn't fix it so I went out of network to get it fixed now they won't refund.  Nationwide  Author: New Castle, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: 2-10 Home Warranty Nationwide

May 17 2017
Fitweb max Premium Health Order free trial before you can even finish taking the free trial they are charging your account for two products now at $87.47 and $89.47 and when you call and say I don't even want a reorder they say too bad we do not have to refund anything. They are extremely rude and will not let you speak at all. I explained that we had not even received the product but we were charged for it and I did n Las Vegas Internet Author: Mooers Forks, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Fitweb max Internet

May 17 2017
Sunset RV ALL SERVICE DEPARTMENT...Cory.... sold us a defective RV, lies, clueless, rude, WORST SERVICE EVER. buckley Washington Something makes me think you don't understand the RV functions Author: puyallup, Washington RV Repair Centers: Sunset RV buckley, Washington

May 17 2017
Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tennessee EPB I had not idea I had a balance on the EPB account until it popped up on my Credit Karma report yesterday. I have not gotten any notice of this bill at all and they turn me over to a collection agency that has not contacted me in any way and then they put it on my credit report. this is not right Nashville and Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Graysville, Tennessee Cable TV: Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tn EPB Nashville , Tennessee

May 17 2017
outsourceSA it was to be telecontacs i whant to report whis company i have all the informacion off this company its a scam i used to work there pero colombia venezuela Nationwide
Author: xx, Alabama Internet Fraud: outsourceSA Nationwide

May 16 2017
Notaries Will Travel Nwt.com. Jessie Calderon No pay after 60 days with excuses San Antonio Nationwide Author: Arizona Notary: Notaries Will Travel Nationwide

May 16 2017
Real Notary Pros / National Notary of America Scam. Charge twice as much as other companies Don't deliver don't return calls. Give you the run around. They take your money and DON'T deliver. Will call you and blame you and call you a liar. Unprofessional all the way!! Woodland Colorado Nationwide Author: Coral Springs, Florida Notary: Real Notary Pros Nationwide

May 16 2017
HydroLuxe Beauty As all of the previus reports- this company is a SCAM- it bills you over $260 for Trial size product citing you did not contact them within 14 days to cancel...which is not what others have been told- so I think they are redefinig their excuses.  South Carolina Nationwide Author: Victoria, British Columbia Skin Care: HydroLuxe Beauty Nationwide

May 16 2017
Coastal Financial Services Calls all my friends and relatives. Will not give address, only takes credit cards. will not discose debt.details. leave threatening harrassing voicemails. Bogus ripoff. Georgia?? Author: cabot, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Coastal Financial Services Nationwide

May 15 2017
Happy Life Animal Rescue Lorraine Forster AVOID LORRAINE FORSTER & HAPPY LIFE ANIMAL RESCUE AT ALL COSTS Patterson New York Author: Orange, Connecticut Animal Services: Happy Life Animal Rescue Patterson , New York

May 15 2017
5thavevirginhair Goes by Samyah or fashiongirlwigs This company scammed me out of money. I bought hair and received hair but not of the quality I was promise. I contacted owner and proved to owner the conflict I was having with hair. Owner offered to help me and give me a discount. When I contacted the owner for discount I was blocked through all ways of contact Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Sales People: 5thavevirginhair Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 15 2017
SMART FARES Travel Help Desk SENT CONFIRMATION FOR FLIGHT WHEN NO TICKET EXISTED. BLAMES BANK. CALLED BANK, BANK SAID NOT THEIR FAULT. MISSED FLIGHT SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA Author: Hamilton Township, New Jersey Travel Services: SMART FARES Internet

May 15 2017
BRANSON TRAVEL GROUP BRANSON TRAVEL GROUP DOUBLE-CROSS SPRINGFIELD MISSOURI Author: HUNTSVILLE, Texas Lodging: BRANSON TRAVEL GROUP Nationwide

America Vacations Benito Juarez Scam vacation package Mexico City? Internet
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Air Travel: America Vacations Benito Juarez Internet

May 15 2017
Charles Hain Chuck hain Con artist..owns multiple properties that are fraudulant. Was on the newdms and google for renting homes he didn't own and taking money from people. Currently owes IRS upwards to 1 million dollars due to all his scamming. Dont rent or do business with this man. Rochester New York
Author: Rochester, New York Attorney Generals: Charles Hain Rochester , New York

May 14 2017
wal mart cantrell tire and lube oil change not properly done all oil leaked out and no seal on filter.ruin my mothers day little rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto Tire shops: wal mart cantrell tire and lube little rock, Arkansas

May 14 2017
VintonAuto 855-338-6026 OutPost Consignment 808-189-1002 VintonAuto Consignment & Sales NONE ALL FAKE Internet Author: ROSCOE, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: VintonAuto Internet

May 14 2017
Mama Shania Voodoo Priestess She asked me to send her money which I did and I didn't see nothing in the time that she said I was just seeing things change and then she asked me for more money and the same thing nothing for a whole month she kept asking me for money every week telling me it takes time and that I will see things get better the last time she told me she needed $200 and that would be it and when I told her I couldn't give her $200 she just hang up the phone this kept on for a whole month in a month's time I should have seen something but I never saw things get better all she kept saying was everything's going to be okay everything's going to be okay but when I told her I could send her any more money she got mad and just hang up I trusted her when I put my faith in her Internet Good Grief Author: Houston , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Mama Shania Internet

May 14 2017
skinfreshmd-offer.com allurerx-offer.com I clicked on the $1.99 trial offer and now my direct deposit card has been charged $4.95 ; $3.95 ; $38.61 (cancellation fee) ! I've emailed the company several times and no response, they were fast to take my $ and email me, I've called the number gave in email and all I get is rude people who try to charge me more or give me a discount on a future order? I live on social security and now my $ is gone for the rest of the month. I'm disputing the transaction with my direct deposit card/ Social Security, I'm told it would take awhile tho. Nationwide Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: skinfreshmd-offer.com Nationwide

May 14 2017
Blue Dog RV I purchased a Travel Trailer a couple years back and had nothing but a bad experience with water leaks.  Postfalls Idaho
Author: Liberty Lake, Washington RV Repair Centers: Blue Dog RV Idaho

May 13 2017
Medvance Institute The told me that I will have my practices on the same time that I went to School. By the time that we finish our classes and start going to the practices they said to all of us that tehy can not gave us another schedule, for the practice. As I cannot went in the morning because I was working to pay my bills, I do not get graduate from the school. They lie to all of us. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Colleges and Universities: Medvance Institute Florida

May 13 2017
Lilac Shade ⚠️WARNING!! ⚠️ THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD! ALL THE ITEMS COME FROM CHINA AND ARE ALL VERY POOR, CHEAP QUALITY. I BOUGHT FOUR ITEMS, ALL CAME SEPARATELY WITH WEEKS IN BETWEEN EACH ITEM. THE TWO DRESSES WERE BOTH DAMAGED AND THE COMPANY REFUSED TO GIVE ME A REFUND!! I EVEN MADE SURE TO CONTACT THEM IN THE TWO DAYS THEY GIVE YOU TO MAKE THE REQUEST. THEY ARE EVEN ATTEMPTING TO TRY AN BLOCK ME FROM LETTING THE COMMUNITY KNOW THE TRUTH. STAY AWAY! They say Arizona, but actually China Internet
Author: Dunedin, Florida Clothing Stores: Lilac Shade Internet

May 12 2017
Dana Lawrence | FBI Investigation needs your help!  Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI | Ripoff Evil Swindler, conwoman conartist expert liar and thief Nationwide Any Additional Information Author: Newport, Rhode Island Con Artists: Dana Lawrence - FBI Investigation needs your help! Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI Nationwide

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet