Your Search | astar travel

Aug 16 2016
Sapphire Residences Playas Del Coco, Costa Rica Coco Sunset, Bahia Turquesa, Coco Bay Las Palma's Travel Network, Tropical Gardens Scam, Fraud, Lies Playas Del Coco Guanacaste Same Thing Happened to Me Author: Houston, Texas Lodging: Sapphire Residences Playas Del Coco, Costa Rica Playas Del Coco,

Priceline.com Banner ad hotel price unavailable Norwalk, Connecticut Internet
Hotel denies availability of that rate - ever! Author: Austin, Texas Travel Services: Priceline.com Internet

Aug 15 2016
American Express Travel compant American Express Serve Card Ripping off people on deposits and Rude Service Salt Lake City Utah Author: hagerstown, Maryland Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express Travel compant Salt Lake City , Utah

Aug 15 2016
KZ RV K-Z RV, KZRV, K.Z. Inc Defective Travel Trailer Shipshewana Indiana Author: Mesa, Arizona RV Dealers: KZ RV Shipshewana, Indiana

30, Report #1320664

Aug 14 2016
Matthew Nathan Lee, Nathan Lee Seemingly very kind college student ,or at least that's what he said, pretty helpful as well. But a THIEF!! Jacksonville Internet Author: Miami, Florida Air Travel: Matthew Nathan Lee Internet

Aug 14 2016
A1 Travel Consultant This company sent my job a flyer advertising All Inclusive Vacations. I selected the Hawaii (7days and 6nights) and the 8day/7night Western Carribean Cruise.. I was in daily conversation with Curtis at ext 205. I made 2 deposits of $425 and paid the booking Scammed by Travel Agency with Wholesale prices as catch Internet
Author: Woodhaven, New York Travel Services: A1 Travel Consultant Internet

Aug 14 2016
M&m american logistics Ripped me off for over $3000 between my check escrow account and saving gor additional repairs Mason Ohio The rest of the story Author: Oxford, Ohio Travel Services: M&m american logistics

33, Report #1322039

Aug 11 2016
justfly.com Just FlyJustfly.com Bait and Switch on Airfare Prices Internet Author: Kensington, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet

34, Report #1322035

Aug 11 2016
Fly Pet Express Adam Karl and David Enbar Scammed me out of $970.00 for Pet Express Shipping. These people are truely evil. Baltimore Internet Maryland Author: BLY, Oregon Air Travel: Fly Pet Express Internet

Aug 09 2016
kars 4 kids kars 4 kids, charity, donate cars, jewish kids, donation, vehicle, rv, travel trailer, mobile home, van, motor cycle, trailer, 501c, tax write off lakewood New Jersey Author: Escondido, California Clubs & Organizations: kars 4 kids lakewood, New Jersey

Aug 08 2016
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL DECEIVED INTO SIGNING UPGRADE MARCH 2015, FORCED TO PAY $2,659 MAINTENANCE FOR 2015 THAT WE COULD NOT USE, OPEN HEART SURGERY 7/6/2015, DECREASE IN INCOME, APPLIED FOR HARDSHIP RELIEF DEC 15, DENIED 3-4 X, COMPLAINED BBB, DENIED, LIARS & THIEVES LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: MOUNT HERMON, California Travel Companies: DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Aug 07 2016
Wholesale Inventory Network WIN False Marketing Weston Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida Travel Services: Wholesale Inventory Network Weston, Florida

Aug 07 2016
Stubaus Transport Christian StubausCristina Used me relentlessly for 27 days straight even when I told him I was seriously I'll and needed to see my doctor. Caused me to miss 2 Dr.'s appts. Had me travel across the entire northern states from California to New Hampshire making numerous p/u and deliveries in between. And after I insisted on coming home, still wanted me to 3 drops before I got there. Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Bridgeview, Illinois Road Rage: Stubaus Transport Elk Grove Village, Illinois

39, Report #1320837

Aug 05 2016
Travel4Less Values4Less, Inc Group# 4108Preferred Membership I called to pay my phone bill and got these folks who tried to overtalk everything I was saying. I told them repeatly I was not interested but they kept talking. I was told it would only cost $2.95 for trial and then $19.95 per month.N no city given, just internet address Internet Author: Madison, Alabama Travel Agencies: Travel4Less Internet

40, Report #1320818

Aug 05 2016
Noah Auspitz Currently seeking an attorney for a defamation law suit. Any suggestions? Las Vegas Internet
Author: N Las Vegas, Nevada Travel Services: Noah Auspitz Internet

41, Report #1320812

Aug 05 2016
Crashpad411.com Travel Bug Ventures LLC Non-existant customer service, started charging customers & will not remove my listing Internet Author: Burlingame, California On-Line Business: Crashpad411.com Internet

42, Report #1320649

Aug 04 2016
America vacations false advertising Internet Author: Sandyston, New Jersey Travel Agencies: America vacations Internet

43, Report #1320641

Aug 04 2016
ScandAmerica International Ivar Fiskaa Tampa2Cuba Cancelled a trip that specifically advertised from TAMPA to CUBA and for the International Jazz Festival. They would only partially refund one of two passengers fares, forcing me to agree to accept the other as a credit towards future travel. Although it wasn't what I wanted, I agreed to accept it at the time so I would at least get some cash back; I figured I could argue the rest out later. Ivar does not tell the truth about what happened and I would not trust him to book a trip with him in the future, which I've told him. Clearwater Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Travel Services: ScandAmerica International Clearwater, Florida

44, Report #1320403

Aug 03 2016
Elan Vacations, Inc. Rented Expensive Home From Elan Vacations, A/C Broke and Elan Vacations Will Do Nothing Powells Point North Carolina Author: Lecanto, Florida Travel Agencies: Elan Vacations Powells Point, Florida

45, Report #1320369

Aug 02 2016
OLAVI TOURS ISSUED 16DEC15 07.22.06Z 1GBKKZ7 AGT 35305546 TH PNR MWDNDWBANGKOK / S T INTERNATIONAL CO LTD Someone change my ticket and flight back home without me knowing, with a fake code. One the actual date of my flight they told me I already missed my flight and should pay 600 penalty on top of my ticket. Bankok
Author: Toronto, Ontario Air Travel: OLAVI TOURS Internet

46, Report #1320285

Aug 02 2016
Super Shuttle I had a horrible experience with Super Shuttle and just want to warn everybody. On 6/20/16 I requested (and paid for online) a transfer from my home in Brentwood to the LAX airport. The arranged date and time was for 6/21/16, between 7:45 and 8 AM. To my Horrible experience with Super Shuttle Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Bus Travel: Super Shuttle Nationwide

47, Report #1320264

Aug 02 2016
Bright Yorkies Flypetexpress.com Paid $ 500 for teacup yorkie to be shipped . Flypet express charged me $970 for flight insurance and $740 for a ventilated cage for dog to travel. Gave me fake flight information no dogs on the flight Baltimore Internet
FTC complaint Author: anderson, Indiana Questionable Activities: Bright Yorkies Internet

48, Report #1320192

Aug 02 2016
JUSTLY = Agent concerned is called REY, I hope he looses his job Never use the booking agent JUSTFLY INTERNET SITE uses INDIA call centre Internet Author: LA, California Travel Agencies: JUSTFLY Internet

49, Report #1320091

Aug 01 2016
Executive Tour and Travel Services, Inc. Vacation of a Lifetime Booking is impossible and rude, rude oh so rude Daytona Beach Florida Author: San Leon, Texas Travel Agencies: Executive Tour and Travel Services, Inc. Daytona Beach, Florida

50, Report #1319981

Aug 01 2016
Toby/Theresa Weiss - Power Places Tours Travel Company Power Places Tours Staff Whistleblow on Bad Business Practices and Cheating Customers by Toby and Theresa Weiss Colorado Springs Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: Toby/Theresa Weiss - Power Places Tours Travel Company Internet