ASTAR TRAVEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: astar travel
There may be more specific results for "astar travel"
For more specific results for "astar travel"
Showing 51-75 of 18,058 Found Reports For more specific results for "astar travel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 14 2017
Jb hunt transport Cheated lease operators on pay and keeps their escrow account money they say they will pay back makes up lies that u owe them money after 30 to 45 days when their settlements clearly don't back that up until they step the money from u I have paper work regarding all advance and fuel and expenses to back up my case Lowell Arkansas Author: Madison, Indiana Travel Services: Jb hunt transport , Arkansas

Sep 12 2017
animal travel service Robert Tristan pet travel service siver spring Maryland Author: lockwood, New York Air Travel: animal travel service siver spring, Maryland

Sep 12 2017
American Express Company AXP, Amex, American Express The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. New York City Nationwide Not Fraud Author: Miami, Florida Consumer Services: American Express Company Nationwide

Sep 12 2017
VisaHQ Knowingly Uses Hurricane Harvey To Steal Money. Immoral and Unreliable Houston Nationwide
Issue Resolved Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Travel Services: VisaHQ Nationwide

Sep 12 2017
Seaborne Airlines CEO Ben Munson Cancelled my flight due to Hurricane Irma and refuse to refund my ticket. San Juan, Puerto Rico Internet Author: Santa Cruz, California Air Travel: Seaborne Airlines Internet

Sep 11 2017
Gilded Rose Royal Program Livingston Property Services Capital Bonds International Mancini Management Rob Zavala David Kraus Vacation Club Scam and Timeshare Buy Back Fraud Guadalajara, Playa Del Carmen Mexico Author: Buckeye, Arizona Travel Services: Gilded Rose Royal Program Internet

Sep 11 2017
Sea&Sea Charter Yacht Nightmare Internet Author: Beverley Hills, California Travel Services: Sea&Sea Charter Internet

Sep 11 2017
Charterworld LLP YACHT DISASTER NAPLES, ITALY Internet Author: Beverley Hills, California Travel Services: Charterworld LLP Internet

Sep 11 2017
Robinson trucking and grading Tonya r queen ,Donaldson, Carl Donaldson, Rex robinson Refused to pay me on time as intended, cheated me out of money not sure exactly how much and talked to my self and other drivers like dogs Hickory North Carolina Author: Hickory, North Carolina Travel Services: Robinson trucking and grading Hickory, North Carolina

Sep 11 2017
Gilded Rose Royal Livingston Proptery Services, Mancini Management, Capital International Bonds Gilded Rose Royal Vacation Club Scam Guadalajara Author: Fairfax, Virginia Travel Services: Gilded Rose Royal Guadalajara,

Sep 09 2017
Amtrak train was very late, no legitimate excuses provided, no water served, no compensation offered, train was very crowded, they do not know how to treat customers right, cheap, selfish, low class Washington District of Columbia
Author: Los Angeles, California Train Travel: Amtrak Washington, Dist of Columbia

Sep 09 2017
Interval International Interval International charges re-trade fees to change resorts after hurrican Irma destroyed the one we had booked Miami Florida Incorrect Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Travel Services: Interval International Miami, Florida

Sep 08 2017
Smart Fares Used both Smart Fares and Jet Fly in the conversation Bought a one way ticket to Phoenix, Az for9-10-17 on Frontier.Was unable to ever get a email confirming this purchase . Spent 3 hours trying their various lines so used their buy ticket number to even get anyone to answer . Then was told they must have the wrong email address and they would transfers me . Was left out in cyber space ??? Canceled my credit card to void this transaction Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Air Travel: Smart Fares Internet

Sep 07 2017
Roark Travel Club Roark Vacation travel club We were lied to, told never had to pay a membership fee, everything was a lie and they took our 2,500.00 Branson Missouri Author: Chicago, Illinois Travel Agents: Roark Travel Club Branson, Missouri

Sep 07 2017
Interstate Creations LLC Josh and Chris Lost $60,000!!!!! Ocala Fl. Nationwide Josh it's been a while since we've talked Author: Destin, Florida Trucking Companies: Interstate Creations LLC Nationwide

Sep 07 2017
Interval International timeshare exchange company, yearly fees, plus fees to update to have better possibilities. They NEVER have availability anywhere I want to go, even when requesting 2 years in advance. I pay my maintenance fees plus exchange fees, and never get to use it. Of course they will say they have something available in some remote part of the planet, at a period when i do not wish to travel, therefore, it becomes my responsibility that i don't use their facilities! Nationwide Author: Le Golfe Juan, Other Travel Services: Interval International Nationwide

Sep 06 2017
Travel Center of America LLC TA Truck Stop I try to get a job at the Baltimore TA truck stop and the headquarter office is discriminating against me Westlake Ohio Author: Baltimore, Maryland Employment Services: Travel Center of America LLC Westlake, Ohio

Sep 05 2017
Time To Get Away (Travel Agency) Phone Call, Pitch, Vacation Offer, Refused to tell me how they got my info, said I've been 'observed' from a past trip, asked him why their BBB rating is 1, I asked about rip-off reports, agent hung up on me Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Beaumont, Alberta Travel Agencies: Time To Get Away ,

Sep 05 2017
vacationactivations charged me $600 for a nonexistent travel deal Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Clinton, Massachusetts Lodging: vacationactivations ,

Sep 03 2017
Reserve Membership, AKA Fiore Lounge, AKA Fiore Travel FRAUDULENT, SCAM ARTISTS TO UNSUSPECTING CUSTOMERS AND DOES NOT PAY OUT EMPLOYEES Las Vegas Nevada **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Travel Services: Reserve Membership Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 01 2017
Citi Travel Protection Failure Author: MASHPEE, Massachusetts Financial Services: Citi ,

Aug 31 2017
West Coast Holidays Terrible service. Air conditioning in the bus broke down, and we were forced to sit in 110+ degrees Fahrenheit temperatures for the whole day. Monterey Park California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Companies: West Coast Holidays Monterey Park, California

Aug 31 2017
Exotic Paradise Vacations My husband & I attended a vacation seminar in Syracuse, NY & were guaranteed (2) round trip airline tickets for JUST ATTENDING..without purchasing ANY TYPE OF PROMOTIONAL discounts ON VACATIONS OR PLANS ON vacations anywhere in the world with wholesale pricing..NOT INCLUDING AIRFARE..BUT WE CHOSE NOT TO PURCHASE ANY OF THOSE PROGRAMS AT THAT TIME...BUT JUST TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE (2) free round trip airfare tickets anywhere in the continental United States..NOTHING ELSE! JUST FOR ATTENDING & LISTENING TO THE PRESENTATION! NOTHING ELSE! Dale City Virginia **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Cicero, New York Air Travel: Exotic Paradise Vacations Dale City, Virginia

Aug 30 2017
MTM Medical Transortation Managment 2 months late paying us (vender) Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: California Travel Services: MTM Medical Transortation Company Nationwide

Aug 29 2017
Philippine Airlines Airline company My 2 year old niece, her Father and my mother (Grandma) will flying in this airline in 2 days so we called to ask if they can have regular milk on board as that is my 2 y.o. main food. The refused and said they do not accomodate children's milk anymore and that we should our own. I told the PAL Rep that the flight is 12 hr. long at least and the milk gets spoiled easily and I do not think it is a big burden for this airline who fills their aricarft to max capacity of passenger that simple milk should not be costly for them. Instead, I was told to bring our own milk for consumption which I told her will be equal to 3 bottles in a cooler and that we should get dry ice too. So much for customer service and caring logo of this airline. Bottom line they want big net income and less considerate service. My niece is paying for her seat and should have a better accomodation and consideration. Los Angeles to Manila Nationwide Author: Cathedral City, California Travel Companies: Philippine Airlines Nationwide