ASTAR TRAVEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: astar travel
There may be more specific results for "astar travel"
For more specific results for "astar travel"
Showing 76-100 of 18,062 Found Reports For more specific results for "astar travel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 31 2017
West Coast Holidays Terrible service. Air conditioning in the bus broke down, and we were forced to sit in 110+ degrees Fahrenheit temperatures for the whole day. Monterey Park California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Companies: West Coast Holidays Monterey Park, California

Aug 31 2017
Exotic Paradise Vacations My husband & I attended a vacation seminar in Syracuse, NY & were guaranteed (2) round trip airline tickets for JUST ATTENDING..without purchasing ANY TYPE OF PROMOTIONAL discounts ON VACATIONS OR PLANS ON vacations anywhere in the world with wholesale pricing..NOT INCLUDING AIRFARE..BUT WE CHOSE NOT TO PURCHASE ANY OF THOSE PROGRAMS AT THAT TIME...BUT JUST TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE (2) free round trip airfare tickets anywhere in the continental United States..NOTHING ELSE! JUST FOR ATTENDING & LISTENING TO THE PRESENTATION! NOTHING ELSE! Dale City Virginia **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Cicero, New York Air Travel: Exotic Paradise Vacations Dale City, Virginia

Aug 30 2017
MTM Medical Transortation Managment 2 months late paying us (vender) Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: California Travel Services: MTM Medical Transortation Company Nationwide

Aug 29 2017
Philippine Airlines Airline company My 2 year old niece, her Father and my mother (Grandma) will flying in this airline in 2 days so we called to ask if they can have regular milk on board as that is my 2 y.o. main food. The refused and said they do not accomodate children's milk anymore and that we should our own. I told the PAL Rep that the flight is 12 hr. long at least and the milk gets spoiled easily and I do not think it is a big burden for this airline who fills their aricarft to max capacity of passenger that simple milk should not be costly for them. Instead, I was told to bring our own milk for consumption which I told her will be equal to 3 bottles in a cooler and that we should get dry ice too. So much for customer service and caring logo of this airline. Bottom line they want big net income and less considerate service. My niece is paying for her seat and should have a better accomodation and consideration. Los Angeles to Manila Nationwide Author: Cathedral City, California Travel Companies: Philippine Airlines Nationwide

Aug 28 2017
Pacific National Capital Ocean Pacific Capital Just Be Cautious Irvine California Mark Hasegawa and Pacific National Capital Being Sued In U.S. Federal Court for FRAUD Author: Simi Valley, California Loans: Pacific National Capital Irvine, California

Aug 27 2017
The Great Getaways, LLC Rip off company, thieves San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Travel Services: The Great Getaways, LLC San Antonio, Texas

Aug 27 2017
International travel network,ITN LLC I paid for a return ticket on 04/19/17 from lasvegas to kenya $1287.91 my flight itenary was departing on june 14 and returning july 27 2017.my flight was confirmed with three carriers alaska,JETBLUE and emirates.I checked in at the airport at 10.00 am two hours early,the agent at Alaska ticket counters was unable to print out my boarding pass and he called the travel agent.the guy who picked up the phone could not help and instead he cancelled my flight and told me he will process my refunds.since then they have flatly refused to respond to my emails for my refunds.I'm therefore going off so cial media to help members of public to stay away from this company which has been licensed by us government to fraud people. Sanfrancisco California Author: Las vegas, Nevada Attorney Generals: International travel network,ITN LLC Sanfrancisco, California

Aug 27 2017
VisitetaCanada Canada Travel Authorization Service eTA Visa application Barcelona Internet
Author: Mannheim, Travel Services: VisitetaCanada Internet

Aug 26 2017
John Lambeth/Agustina Margaretta Hutabart Agustina Margaretta Hutabart claims this is wife Airline tickets /cheap tickets depok indonesia Author: Everett, Washington Air Travel: John Lambeth/Agustina Margaretta Hutabart Internet

Aug 25 2017
Allianz Global Assistance deceptive travel insurance Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Travel Services: Allianz Global Assistance Internet

Aug 25 2017
Vayama Travel Very bad agency. Will charge additional money as booking fee. Bad customer service very hard time to change booking. Will not answer phone calls. I will never buy ticket from these people any more Over charged San Jose California California Author: Richmond, Texas Air Travel: Vayama Travel ,

Aug 24 2017
Proficient Pet Voyage or Adept Pet Travel Don't be taken in by pet scammers. Houston, Texas Internet Author: Sunrise, Florida Animal Services: Proficient Pet Voyage Internet

Aug 24 2017
Brian E Johnson Never sent me my kayaks Donegal Pennsylvania Author: Donegal, Pennsylvania Air Travel: Brian E Johnson Donegal, Pennsylvania

Aug 24 2017
Premier Cancun Vacation When I spoke to the agent, she said it was Cancun package. After I gave my Credit card info a customer service called me up and said my reservation is in Mayan Riviera. Cancun, Mexico Internet Author: Corona, California Travel Agencies: Easy Cancun Vacation Internet

Aug 24 2017
ISM Academy/ISM International Quito, Ecuador Bad School, Abusive School, Not a Christian School, Lying School, Thieves Quito Pinchincha ISM International Academy: Great Teaching Challenge & Real Cultural Experience Author: Jackson, Mississippi Private Schools: ISM Academy/International Quito, Ecuador Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Expat Explore Tried to cancel my Italian tour 1/2 way through in Rome at midnight London SE Nationwide This is an example of what someone receives traveling with ExPat Author: Agoura Hills, California Bus Travel: Expat Explore Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
airbnb airbnb.com i had renting my unit and do not got paid by airbnb because the guest call 3 days after check in and told airbnb the apartment was not clean - lie miami fl Florida Author: miami, Florida Travel Companies: airbnb Internet

Aug 23 2017
2HotRadio.com/ 2HotMedia inc/NTV Management/Who Wants to Make it David Jones/David G Joynes/DJ Outlet $2 for a vote to win a contest. after winning the terms change. no longer perform in NYC hiphop awards now its travel to atlanta to perform live and get an investment offer, but first you have to invest to get the investment. Charlotte, NC North Carolina & atlanta georgia Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: 2HotRadio.com/ NTV Management/Who Wants to Make it Internet

Aug 23 2017
Hertz Rent A Car DECEPTIVE PRACTICES Denver Colorado Author: san francisco, California Travel Services: Hertz Rent A Car Denver, Colorado

Aug 22 2017
Allen Marketing Group Total Rewards Sold us a package for las vegas but we can not use the package because the rooms are always sold out unless you want to stay in a low end hotel. I missed the print that stated we had to go to a 90 minute presentation but at no point were we told that we would not be able to reserve a room until off peak season or at least 3 month sinadvance. They put an expiration date of two years because they do not have the rooms available unless you book them that far out. It offers perks food card travel vouchers and tokens but cannot recieve them until you book a room. Cant book a room because they are not available. If i want a room in a prime hotel during prime season i have to pay extra. I could have spent the money i spent this vacation offer and already had a vacatio booked and ready to go. it is a scam and i dont recommend buying into it. Salesmen on the matketing crew know how to answer questions and avoid giving true details. Cedar City Utah 30-Day Notice Required Author: Layton, Utah Resorts: Allen Marketing Group Cedar City , Utah

Aug 22 2017
Travel Giant Travel Service Pmg ent Misrepresent the cruise and cheat their employees N Lauderdale Florida Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Boat Cruises: Travel Giant Travel Service N Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Odyssey Travel, Fun Times Travel Stole $765.00 Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Murrieta, California Boat Cruises: Odyssey Travel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2017
Global Discovery Vacations Refusal to Cancel Unwanted Membership Nationwide Author: Columbia, Maryland Travel Services: Global Discovery Vacations Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
CheapCaribbean.com falsely advertises resorts by allowing resorts to remove bad reviews. Most of the one star review are based on issues to do with the whether or something not to do with the quality and cleanliness of the resort. I heard that this went on but then I found out there is a monetary connection between Apple Vacations, who own Cheapcaribbean.com, and the resorts. We just got back from a resort that was at best a 3/5 star, Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya Cancun Mexico. It was listed as a 4.5/5 resort. We call the night we arrived when we realized it was not what was advertised. Cheapcaribbean.com said they could not get us moved to a different resort because it was 100% non refundable. OK well we made the best of it. But you can not trust this site to give you an unbias view of the resorts. We will go through a travel agent next time. Newtown Square Pennsylvania Author: Alabama Travel Services: CheapCaribbean.com Internet

Aug 20 2017