Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

asurea insurance imo Delray Beach,Fl

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 22 2017
Namora Trading & Khaled Ahmed Beirat , Khaled Beirat ,khaled ahmad beirat is a convicted felon, served in Illinois department of corrections 2 terms burbank illinois ,cook county Illinois
Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Credit Services: Namora Trading & Khaled Ahmed Beirat Bridgeview, Illinois

Mar 22 2017
SBD Enterprises, LLC South Beach Diet Discussing food autoship scam Fort Washington Pennsylvania Author: Anacortes, Washington Weightloss Programs: SBD Enterprises, LLC Fort Washington , Pennsylvania

Mar 22 2017
ON LINE TRADING ACADEMY STAY AWAY FROM THEM BOYNTON BEACH Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Home Based Business: ON LINE TRADING ACADEMY Nationwide

Mar 21 2017
Tara T. Langford, Teresa Swain, T & L Boxers Teresa Swain 238 Apple Valley Rd Commerce GA 30529 Tara T. Langford 1407Antioch RdFayetteville, GA, 30215 (706) 215-3583 Breeder Rip OFF - Don't do any business with them Fayetteville, Georgia Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Animal Services: Tara T. Langford, Teresa Swain, T & L Boxers Fayetteville, GA 30215, Georgia

Mar 21 2017
Crawford and Co. Insurance Grace DavisCelisse Allen ALL CLAIMS DENIED WITH FOR EXTREME DAMAGE IN TRANSIT WITH UPS Fort Worth, Texas Author: Corona del Mar, California Insurance Companies: Crawford and Co. Insurance Nationwide

Mar 21 2017
Rebecca Waling 28 years old Get it here Inc. ein 201954557, other possible associations AGH inc and Queen city trucking rebecca waling has has hands in various business however she does not pay back her loans a judgment was entered against her and Het it Here inc for over $96,000 in broward county court case cace16018444 by circuit court judge carlos a rodriguez rockwall Texas Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Realtors: Rebecca Waling 28 years old rockwall, Texas

Mar 21 2017
Wellness Center | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Lantana Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Mental Health: Comprehensive Wellness Center Lantana, Florida

Mar 20 2017
UNITED RELOCATION LLC north american relocation SAME COMPANY ROBBING PEOPLE UNDER A SECOND NAME. DOT PLEASE SHUT THEM DOWN boynton beach FLORIDA
Author: North Carolina Moving Companies: UNITED RELOCATION LLC boynton beach,

Mar 20 2017
US Security Extremely Poorly Run Company National Nationwide Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Security Services: US Security Nationwide

Mobiloans Beware..... Total RIP OFF! Marksville Nationwide
Author: North Miami Beach, Florida Loans: Mobiloans Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 20 2017
Paradise Airways Failure to Pay Earned Wages Ft Lauderdale, FL Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Airline Companies: Paradise Airways Ft Lauderdale, FL , Florida

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 19 2017
spectrum orlando FL former bright house networks bundled my subscription without my consent and increase three times the amount Tampa Florida Author: altamonte springs, Florida Internet Service Providers: spectrum orlando FL Tampa, Florida

Mar 18 2017
revolution laboratories llc revlabsrevlabs.comtryrevtest.com Beware of RevLabs - Free trial results in unauthorized charge solana beach California Author: Blue Jay, California Drug Manufacturers: revolution laboratories llc solana beach, California

Mar 17 2017
Hagerty Classic Car Insurance Builder's Policy, Hagerty, Classic car, classic car insurance, insurance Nationwide
Author: California Car Insurance: Hagerty Classic Car Insurance Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
Player's Network, Inc. Artifice and scheme Las Vegas Nevada Author: Pompano Beach, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Player's Network, Inc. Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 16 2017
Diminished Value of Oregon, LossValue, Ken Nix Not worth the time or money Beaverton Oregon Author: Oregon City, Oregon Car Insurance: ken nix oregon

Mar 16 2017
Asentra Health Sold me a discount program and said I was getting insurance. Nationwide Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Asentra Health Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
LYFT CHARGED ME FOR 1 RIDE ON MY DEBIT CARD AND MY CREDIT CARD CORAL SPRINGS FL Author: CORAL SPRINGS, Florida Taxi Cabs: LYFT Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Alliance One / Athene Oh where, oh where did my policy go? and where is my money today? Nationwide Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Insurance Agencies: Alliance One / Athene Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
American Residential Warranty This company is a complete scam, they do not repair nor replace anything, They will ignore your calls for service and take your money. Boca Raton, FL Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Warranty Companies: American Residential Warranty Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
The Memory Company Charles D. Sizemore, C.E.O Complete Thief - Con & Dishonest - Dont Do Business With This Company - You Were Warned Phenix City Alabama Mike long selfish greedy insurance company auto owners refused to even pay an extra $1,000 we was suing for $5,000 but they would only pay $3,000 I will never have another riding lawn mower Author: New York Sporting-good Manufactures: The Memory Company Phenix City, Alabama

24, Report #1362056

Mar 15 2017
carealestatesolutions.com/ Ripped Me off, Sure they will do the same for you Beverly Hills California Author: hermosa beach, California Legal Services: carealestatesolutions.com/ Beverly Hills, California

Mar 15 2017
Remedy Roofing TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Remedy Roofing's clients feel safe knowing Remedy Roofing has 2 million dollars worth of general liability insurance for protection. Remedy Roofing’s commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Remedy Roofing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Remedy Roofing Responds Author: katy, Texas Storage Companies: Remedy Roofing TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Remedy Roofing's commitment to quality, continuing education & dedicated customer service team, brings Remedy Roofing to consistently deliver best roofing system available in industry. Remedy Roofing provides complete roofing services for residential & commercial projects throughout Texas, Colorado, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Kansas, & across America. katy texas, houston texas, the woodlands texas,, Texas