Your Search | at&t

26, Report #1302098

Apr 27 2016
remotesremotes.com 66 Main Street Suite 2457. Farmingdale, New Jersey 07727 elder fraud!I believe this is a case of elder fraud. I had ordered for my 88 yr. old mom, 2 remote keys for her honda civic 2010. I had called directly to assure they recevd the correct car model and year..I have e-mails from the company confirming the keys that i had purchased were applicable. When I recv'd the keys, i then , with my mom, went to our local locksmith.Main St. Lock, located in Hackensack Nj, who cut both keys at a charge of $45, per key. However, the remote to turn the car off and on,did not work and couldn't be programmed!The cut keys statreted the car, but the remotes did not work.. Farmingdale, New Jersey Author: ORADELL, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: remotesremotes.com . Farmingdale,, New Jersey

27, Report #1302082

Apr 27 2016
Christian Carter Christian Carter-catch him &keep him fraud, lied, dishonest, changed amount of purchase, did not charge my account, lied and said they tried to charge my account on the day of purchase, said my card was not working, My bank confirmed they did not attempt to charge my account at all, charged my bank 17 days after purchase more than the original purchase amount. Beaverton Nationwide Misunderstanding Author: Palmerston, Montana Internet Fraud: Christian Carter Nationwide

28, Report #1302072

Apr 26 2016
Two Guys and a Truck Mike- Answers all callsDaryl-Lead ManTyler-a hard worker They did not show at time agreed, I called and was told that another guy was coming, They didn't have a Truck, I had to prepay so they could reserve a truck, They only got a very small trailer for One Hour, They used their personal Pickup Truck, They did not have any tarps or blankets, It Rained on all my furniture and TV Newport News Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Moving Companies: Two Guys and a Truck Newport News, Virginia

29, Report #1302000

Apr 26 2016
Dr Wellness Hot Tub Dr Wellness Hot Tub Rec-Direct Factory Outlet. LPN INC Rec-Direct Factory Outlet Laguna Bay Spas, Leisure Products, Dr. Wellness The tub leaks bad. Multiple repair men have been called not 1 will look at it. I have replace the pump and the new one leaks. I do not gat any help from the factory just find you own repair man. No help at all Jacksonville Florida Nationwide Author: Fernandina Beach, Florida Pools & Saunas: Dr Wellness Hot Tub Nationwide

30, Report #1301972

Apr 26 2016
Sage Small Business Solutions Avoid Sage at all costs Lawrenceville Georgia Author: Reno, Nevada On-Line Business: Sage Small Business Solutions Lawrenceville, Georgia

31, Report #1301923

Apr 26 2016
TransWay Freight Forwarding work at home job, project manager job, work at home scam, reshipping scam Internet Almost,but not quite.... Author: Seattle, Washington Work at Home Business: TransWay Freight Forwarding Internet

32, Report #1301917

Apr 26 2016
UNC Student Stores University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Student Stores. Refused to exchange a cap and gown for a different size because the package was opened but no refund policy was provided at the time of sale and I was told I could exchange any items if there was a problem. Chapel Hill North Carolina UNC Stores No Exchange policy for expensive cap and gowns Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Clothing Stores: UNC Student Stores Chapel Hill, North Carolina

33, Report #1301908

Apr 26 2016
Wang Gang Ripoffs, There are at least 15 internet companies all connected. Never answer the phone or reply to email send. Mdse still not received over a month now, But the knew how to take my money. Shanghai MinhangQu Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Sports Teams & Clubs: Wang Gang Internet

Apr 26 2016
Aaron's store location Fitchburg, Massachusetts 01420 threatening me with legal action, stopping at my home several time per week, calling several time a day fitchburg Nationwide Author: fitchburg , Massachusetts Rental Stores: Aaron's Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
Click Agency Kitt Elliott and Holly I was sent an online page that said that they would pay .30 per clicks... Garland Texas
What? Author: Laredo, Texas Work at Home: Click Agency Garland, Texas

Apr 25 2016
AT&T Pacific Bell Do not get internet service from AT&T or Pacific Bell Los Angeles California Author: los angeles, California Internet Service Providers: AT&T Los Angeles, California

Apr 25 2016
Vesta AT&T Portland Vesta brings new meaning to rip-off Portland Oregon Author: Goldendale, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Vesta AT&T Portland Portland, Oregon

Apr 25 2016
Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Central Business Funding dedicated to customer satisfaction. Central Business Funding implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's effectively, even in the challenging lending industry we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Central Business Funding pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Central Business Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Tamid Milan Agreed to pay my balance from $1000 Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Central Business Funding your expert partner in providing the correct “path to funding” based on your business’ unique financial needs. Central Business Funding’s team of professional will evaluate, analyze, recommend and make suggestions to clients relating to their particular situation how to best approach the lending process. Las Vegas, Nevada, Select State/Province

Apr 25 2016
Meadows at Ferguson apartments Took deposit for apartment and I now I can no longer get in contact with these people!! It's been weeks they don't answer phone or open the office door!! Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Home Owner Associations: Meadows at Ferguson apartments Dallas, Texas

Apr 25 2016
Spark Whitening BellaAtHome Ordered a free trial for $4.90 and then it turned into being billed $94.13 a month before I even sent back the trial after I realized it was a scam! I shipped back the trial and the first shipment to the address and when I called to verify they said that it was sent to BellaAt Home and NOT Spark Whitening. The address is in the same building and the same UNIT! they said I calle Bella At Home to cancel but not Spark Whitening and so they wouldn't refund my money. After arguing with them for 35 minutes on the phone they finally gave me a 60% refund and canceled my order. This all came from a Walgreen Gift card offer. Henderson Nevada Author: Olathe, Kansas Drugstores: Spark Whitening Henderson, Nevada

Apr 25 2016
Robbins Property Associates The Preserve at Tampa Palms Overpriced, Unresponsive, Apathetic Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Homeowner Associations: Robbins Property Associates Tampa, Florida

Apr 24 2016
Donald Ray Washington Jr. Donovan FUGUTIVE - Wanted in at least 3 counties in Texas: Montgomery, Fort Bend, Jefferson Beaumont Texas Author: Conroe, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Donald Ray Washington Jr. Beaumont, Texas

Apr 24 2016
RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING FLORIDA FUGITIVE, RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING) ATTEMPTS TO EXTORT, BLACKMAIL, and COMMENT ROBERRY FROM FILMMAKERS Internet
Be it known Author: Boston , Massachusetts Computer Graphics: RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING Internet

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
PREMIER MEDICAL SPA GISELLE CARDILLO MEDICAL MALPRACTICE Burlington, Mississauga, Saint Catharines, Ontario Premier Med Spa (Zerona Canada) Author: toronto, Ontario PREMIER MEDICAL SPA Burlington, Mississauga, St.Catharines, Ontario

Apr 24 2016
T-mobile I was defeated and T-mobile illegally charge $5.99/min roaming without my knowledge or request Los Angeles California not even once?? Author: Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Los Angeles, California

Apr 24 2016
HVH Transpotation HVH Bad owner ops, please do not apply for any driving job for HVH, I was working there, they haven you work so hard cheating your logs and everything, and then when time to pay you, you'll suffer to get pay, payroll name's Sandy and Stacey, plus the VP Collin, and they Dispatch Conner, bad bad company to put you truck to work, please go some where you not going to be suffer. I have to hire a lawyer to get my money before they released it. sorry company, you never make money on $.91 cent miles really, champ change J J T Henderson Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Trucking Companies: HVH Transpotation Henderson, Colorado

Apr 24 2016
Merchants Choice Payment Solutions Woodforest National Bank Merchant Service Poachers at Merchants Choice Payment Solutions The Woodlands Texas Author: greybull, Wyoming Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchants Choice Payment Solutions The Woodlands, Texas

Apr 24 2016
Stony brook university hospital CPEP CPEP at stony brook hospital wrongfully admission to CPEP and abusive treatment stony brook New York Author: patchogue, New York Physicians: Stony brook university hospital CPEP stony brook, New York

Apr 24 2016
Date Capital Attempted to scam me by looking at properties in Brooklyn, with no addresses Brooklyn New York Internet
Author: Brooklyn, New York Property Management: Date Capital Internet