Your Search | at&t

Jun 27 2016
Barrett-Jackson Auction Craig Jackson Bait and Switch at Connecticut auction Scottsdale arizona
change to my report for accuracy Author: Hartford, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Barrett-Jackson Auction Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Aurora cream I was told no refills unless l reorder. Now l have enough to put on the whole state of people...dogs too. I have emailed and called no results. Still getting it. At seventy, l should look like a living doll if l used tons of it a day!! It doesn't do anything!!! Santa ana Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Eye Care: Aurora cream

Jun 25 2016
Facebook Bonanza Secret Facebook Cash SystemWork at home Opportunity with Facebook in San Diego United States co.requested a small for processing during their video and application process San Diego United States State was omitted Internet Red Flags Author: La Mesa, California Work at Home Business: Facebook Bonanza Internet

Jun 25 2016
National Collectibles LLc Granite River Stamps St Paul Stamps Sold Collector Stamps with assurance of profit and limited risk And would buy back stamps anytime at 10% fee Oceanside Cheyenne Branson California Wyoming Missouri Author: WATERLOO, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: National Collectibles LLc Oceanside, California

Jun 25 2016
LG Electronics Defective Product and broken promise to repair at no charge Internet Author: Lottsburg, Virginia Appliances: LG Electronics Internet

Jun 25 2016
Ian Quincannon IAN QUINCANNON IS A VERY NASTY AND ABUSIVE DEADBEAT CUSTOMER WHO SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS Holmdel New Jersey Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Ian Quincannon Holmdel, New Jersey

Jun 25 2016
Conns home furnishings. I purchased a TV from Conns several months ago. As I am filling out the contract the sales person adds a 200 dollar surge protector on me stated you definitely need that. As she snickers at me. And I get home to find I have the wrong TV as well its a 65 inch the salesman loaded on my truck After I unloaded the TV I call to ask if this TV is going to alot more in cost as it was advertised for 2100. I was told oh no it wont be much more in payments. A 2100.00 TV turned out to be 4200. 00. When I got to the new contract. Absolutely dirty they loaded the 65. TV scanned the barcode and tell me the TV that I had was the wrong TV.Its a scam they knew it they called me and told me I had the wrong TV. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns home furnishings. Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 24 2016
Skyway towing and Recovery Chester and Jake were the employees that I encountered. I parked my car at central and 6th st in St. Petersburg. I was taking my daughter for her 15th birthday to get a Popsicle from Hippios ( local business). I was in the store for 5 mins and was walkin Tried to tow my car . The car was not even hooked up to the truck as I approached the tow truck driver Chester St. Petersburg Florida Quite a Poker Hand Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and Recovery St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 23 2016
Ron Larabee Construction/Builders Ron Larabee requested a $3,000.00 down payment for a remodeling project at my home. I gave him a check for the amount and it was cashed.  SCAM ALERT!!! Ottawa Illinois Author: Shorewood, Illinois Building Services: Ron Larabee Construction/Builders Ottawa, Illinois

Jun 23 2016
TERRY PETTY. PHOENIX POWER RISING ONCE AGAIN TERRY PETTY. SCAMMED EVERYONE. ON HER JUNK PHOENIX. POWER RISING HARD TO DO 2x3. BOARD. SHE FRONT LOADED THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OVER 30,000 PEOPLE GAVE HER I FO TO JOIN. YOU ARE A SAD. SAD. SAD LOW LIFE. AND I HOPE WHEN YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT. TERRY PETTY SCAM AGAIN PHEONIX POWER RISING Internet Author: Middletown, New York Computer Fraud: TERRY PETTY. PHOENIX POWER RISING Internet

Jun 23 2016
LandSpeed Auto AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Mechanics: LandSpeed Auto Chicago, Illinois

Jun 23 2016
Local Lighthouse Tustin, California *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers. They do use Google's name Author: , California Advertising / Deceptive: Local Lighthouse Tustin, California

Jun 23 2016
Corporate Business Lending aka Justin T. Don't Walk, Run Away FAST! Salt Lake City Internet Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Business Consultants: Corporate Business Lending Internet

Jun 22 2016
WIGS BY BRITNEY AND RUNAWAY RICHES AT 1910 Pacific Ave, ste 14165, Dallas, TX, 75201 Wigsbybritney, owner of Wigs by Britney IS A SCAM ARTIST. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HER. SHE IS A RUNAWAY FRAUD ARTIST DALLAS TEXAS Author: San Diego, California Beauty Salons: WIGS BY BRITNEY Internet

Jun 22 2016
Life Choices Pregnancy Clinic Terry is a different person and I want to put a complaint on the manager in charge of life choices My Name is Teresa Lopez Iam filing this report in regards of manager who is in charge of Life choices clinic in the city of Ojai. Manager is rude, disrespectful and racisit she should not work as a manager at life choices clinic I find this highly disrespectful she did not let me get diapers for my triplets who are two years of age and i have one triplet who has a heart condidtion who needs medical needs. Please have this manager out of this clinci she does not give good customer services to clients.  Iam highly upset and disapoineted at these two managers. Please have theses managers out of this preganancy clinic . I didnt like her attutide and the way she approach to me in a very disrespectful way. Thank you ojai California WHOA Author: Ojai, California Family Planning: Life Choices Pregnancy Clinic ojai, California

Jun 22 2016
LGI Homes - The Estates at Cherry Lake Home Builder SCAM ADVERTISEMENT - LOW QUALITY HOMES Groveland Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Trailer Parks: LGI Homes - The Estates at Cherry Lake Home Builder Groveland,

Jun 22 2016
Allstate-Jack Sughrue Call For A Quote At Your Own Peril Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: Allstate-Jack Sughrue Denver, Colorado

Jun 22 2016
Phoenix American Warranty Has not returned my money back for a total loss at no fault. My bank has sent several requests and yet no response what so ever! Author: Newark, New Jersey Car Financing: Phoenix American Warranty Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Enyo Pharma Medical Billing scam sent me a check to set up an office at home, bank investigated and caught fraud Lyon Author: Rahway, New Jersey Home Based Business: Enyo Pharma Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
fmw group never paid a bill for $980 for work done at Flaming Stake House in Woodland Hills CA Loomis California Author: van nuys, California Maintenance Companies: fmw group Loomis, California

Jun 22 2016
Ronald Roebuck Mr. Roebuck has been taking money from upper middle class women for supposedly start up businesses for years. I was in contact with at least 3 other women that he had obtained money from under fraudulent pretences. Watch out for this individual. Phoenix Arizona Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cleaning Services: Ronald Roebuck Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 21 2016
Better Built Lumber & Supply June 6, 2016 Company gave me an estimate of $659.00 to replace garage door. Came to my home looked at garage took a $100.00 deposit and said he (Rob) would be back Friday June 10th to replace door.  Country Club Hills Illinois Author: olympia fields, Illinois Garage Door Companies: Better Built Lumber & Supply Country Club Hills, Illinois

Jun 21 2016
midlund funding alan winters manager at midland funding put a judgement in temecula court ca and we tried to settle but they would not settle , i dont know why but they are refusing monies but wont take it off public records at the temecula court house . san diego California Junk Debt Buyer Author: BULLHEAD CITY, Arizona Collection Agencies: midlund funding san diego , California

Jun 21 2016
U.S. Beef TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW | CUSTOMER COMMITMENT: U.S. Beef clients, feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with US Beef. commitment to customer service, quality value. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business*UPDATE: U.S. Beef recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business.
U.S. Beef wants to make things right Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Personal Services: US Beef TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Customers can feel confident when purchasing US Beef. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 21 2016
Yoocare yoocare.com,tech-support-scam.wikia.com › wiki › Y...slideshare.net › molyre › is-. Almost scammed me. I was researching what to do when u think ur laptop is infected with spyware when I can across their website. I clicked on live chat and was met by a cindy. The moment I told her that I'm on my mobile and not the laptop they said sorry can't help then disappeared. So I then logged on under a different name. Same person. I then told them my laptop was infected. Woo h*o!! She or he was interested. It went as far as them telling me they want to remotely access my laptop but want payment first. I swore at who ever it was and they ended the chat because I revealed that I knew that were fraudulent. I took screen shots of our entire conversation. When I registered with this ripoff report I didn't leave my true contact details. Except my gmail. If anyone is interested and want to know more pls email me. Internet
Author: Hebersham, Wyoming Computer Fraud: Yoocare Internet