AT&T Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: at&t
There may be more specific results for "at&t "
For more specific results for "at&t "
Showing 26-50 of 47,582 Found Reports For more specific results for "at&t "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 18 2017
TimePayment Corp I can't remember names so many different people's they were at home working around 9:00 - 10:00 getting me signed up and I had to put $120.00 up front first twice and my payments was running 147.00 or more Twice Company phone calls and online Burlington Massachusetts Author: Sheffield, Alabama Attorney Generals: TimePayment Corp Alabama

Jul 18 2017
Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Omejo Bought the Electric Razor Camera for $239.00. The camera did not work. Returned it at my cost and was assured I would get an upgraded version for my troubles. They shipped the SAME EXACT Razor Camera back and guess what,. the camera still didn't work. This company is a pure SCAM . STAY AWAY . I had to give it 1 star because the -15 Star option that I would have chose, wasn't available! Customer Service is a Joke! If you feel like giving these scam artist your money for NOTHING in return . then by all means order from Omejo, cause taking your money is the ONLY thing this company is good at . BUYER BE-WARE! Shenzhen, China Internet Author: wilmington, Delaware Cameras & Video: Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Internet

Jul 18 2017
Wendy LoveJoy Mentor Trainer Real Estate Investor at Yellow Letter Mentoring Program Property Manager Real Estate Ripoff Diluth Georgia Author: Mableton, Georgia Real Estate Services: Wendy LoveJoy Diluth , Georgia

Jul 18 2017
on line city tickets They sold me 2 tickets to an Amos Lee concert at Red Rocks for $164.00. I printed out the tickets at home and when they were presented at the entrance to Red Rocks I was informed that the tickets were not valid. I had to purchase two new tickets. For two legitimate tickets bought at the Red Rocks box office, the price was $101.50. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Ticket Sales: on line city tickets Internet

Jul 18 2017
continental collection very harassing. calling me at my work and extremely very rude to me while on the phone talking to me Denver Colorado Author: Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: continental collection Denver , Colorado

Jul 17 2017
saphire resorts will not let us stop making maintenance fees. we cannot afford it, we have never used it. WE DONT WANT IT ANYMORE, WE THOUGHT WE COULD CANCEL AT ANYTIME. las vegas Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada District Attorneys Assistant DA: saphire resorts las vegas, Nevada

Jul 17 2017
CableLink Solutions Cablelink Solutions Group Sub-contracted to do Telecom work at local customer & they never paid Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Vancouver, Washington Telephones: CableLink Solutions Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Jul 17 2017
Diet Supplements-SEC I never even clicked on the order at the end I back paged out, and still got billed.. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Corryton, Tn, Tennessee Alternative Health: Diet Supplements-SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 17 2017
Celine and Barnes John looney Celine and Barnes I have had multiple conversations with my insurance provider. They have assured me that they do Not have a lean on my settlement. John looney of celi and barnes buffalo says I owe $9000 he wants to place my settlement in suit. This is all unnessary waist of time. This company is shady. They dont call back. They are never informed and seem to not work on your case at all. My money is just sitting in Celine bank account gaining in interest for Celine and Barnes not me! It's been 5 five years I haven't seen a dime. Buffalo New York Author: Niagara Falls, New York Lawyers: Celine and Barnes Buffalo , New York

Jul 17 2017
Growthink Jay Turo, Luke Brown, Dave Lavinsky, Melissa Welch, Jean Jaughn As a first time entrepreneur I cannot describe how upsetting it has been to deal with this company. Although I felt their prices were at the very high end. I was prepared to pay the $17,500 they asked for because I imagined that the plan would be amazing. The opposite happened. It was awful. When I tried to get it fixed they removed the plan and everything else from basecamp. They said they were preparing for litigation. Six months later I have no plan, no refund and rude emails from senior members with sexist comments. My suggestion to all women founders out there is to deal with a company who cares about us. All entrepreneurs beware. Los Angeles California No Merit to Jeffs rebuttal : Read the horrible Email from Luke Brown Author: Santa Monica, California Business Consulting: Growthink Los Angeles, California

Jul 17 2017
At&t wireless At&t authorized retailer Tulare and 1st fresno ca. Thiefs scammers and assholes Fresno ca
Author: Clovis, California Bait-and-Switch: At&t wireless Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Joe Dorpat/24hr Field Services Corporation Joseph Dorpat Chris Dorpat Does not pay for completed inspections/Scam Artists Maple Grove Minnesota Author: MN, Minnesota Work at Home: Joe Dorpat/24hr Field Services Corporation Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Flag City Furniture I purchased a mattress in February 2017. The mattress has a dip in it and is making sleepimg very unconfortable. I called to have someone come and look at it but they will not honor my sale without the original sales receipt. I would think they would have one on file since it's only been around 4 months ago. They told to just flip the matress. I feel that this is unexceptable. Findlay Ohio Author: Findlay, Ohio Mattress Stores: Flag City Furniture Findlay, Ohio

Jul 17 2017
The District at Westborough Apartments a Greystar company refuse to disclose break ins. Katy Texas Author: Houston, Texas Property Management: The District at Westborough Apartments Katy, Texas

Jul 17 2017
Boomtown Casino Biloxi miss. I have never witnessed as obvious a cheating machine as the one that turns out the cards at 6 deck blackjack. If you don't believe me go for yourself and try your luck. Biloxi. Mississippi Author: Puneville, Louisiana Art Galleries: Boomtown Casino Biloxi miss. Mississippi

Jul 16 2017
Lisa Thomson Deliberate Theft Of Service Sydney, New South Wales Internet Author: Alabama Work at Home: Lisa Thomson Internet

Jul 16 2017
floridapharmacyonline.com Allen Johnson..person on phone Bobby He assured me they were okay,and I would recieve my order next day ,but I had to use Western Union,and I sent $280.00!Next day I get a email from him saying,my order was on Hold!,bugt If I send more 150.00 more or better.I emailed him and He got angry and called me and said He would nit send my order if I emailed or callec him again !!and hung up!He was nice at first mean at the end.,He also said He didnt like PresidentTrump.I told (emailed)that I was voted for President Trump!!and I was going to call FBI,andB.B.B.!!please stop these scammers,thank you ,I feel so foolish. Florida../India Internet Author: LakeCity, Florida Computer Mail Order: floridapharmacyonline.com Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
BIOSOLACE INTERNATIONAL BIOSOLACE JAMAICA Company a total FAKE. I know of at least 5 people who gave Greg and Derek Brandon over $2000 dollars and got nothing in return!! Los Angeles California Author: California Supplemental Health Programs: BIOSOLACE INTERNATIONAL Internet

Jul 16 2017
Cellairis Cell Phone Repair Cell Fix Shouldered me protective product for my phone that did not perform at all they offered no product guarantee whatsoever even after only 9 days of use Port Charlotte Florida
Author: Venice, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cellairis Cell Phone Repair Port Charlotte , Florida

Jul 16 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Avoid this company at all cost Toronto Ontario Author: Richmond, British Columbia Medical Laboratories: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Toronto, Ontario

Jul 16 2017
Bass Smasher offers extra product but gets you sign up for subscription instead... at an out rageous price Internet Author: Holt, Missouri Fishing: Bass Smasher Internet

Jul 16 2017
SunCastleSkegness.co.uk DRUG RELATED Suncastle Skegness Suncastle Skegness Subb Sonic Rave Druggies! suncastleskegness.co.uk, North Pde, Skegness PE25 2UB Drug Related Music! Full Rave Host at SunCastleSkegness.co.uk SKEGNESS Nationwide Author: Alabama Ticket Sales: suncastleskegness.co.uk RAVES Suncastle Skegness Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Kevin Strong. Steal my funnel . Comkevin@stealmyfunnel.com Kevin strong at steal my funnel is a very big scam Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Arts and Crafts: Kevin Strong. Internet

Jul 15 2017
Select Home Warranty Home Warranty at its LOWEST! Mahwah New Jersey Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Home Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Mahwah, New Jersey

Jul 15 2017
Cardio express Baily Domingos My locked locker was robbed, when I went to counter Baily Domingo's the acting manager wouldn't let me use the phone to call state police. When trooper Picard came, Baily Domingos wouldn't release names of people signed in..this leads me to believe is a inside theft ring of employees at cardio express. This happened on July 9th 2017. If you have been robbed at cardio express, call me (((REDACTED))) Tolland Connecticut Author: DANIELSON, Connecticut Adult Care Facilities: Cardio express Baily Domingos Tolland, Connecticut