Your Search | at&t advertising solutions

Oct 28 2016
KVM SKIN*POMP Truesmakeove Ordered samples of eye & face cream $4.95 + shipping for both. HELLO?? looked at CC Statement and noticed I was charged $89.95 & $85.95. WHAT?? Someone needs to stop this outfit.... Alabama or Nevada Author: Dacula, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: KVM SKIN*POMP Nationwide

Oct 28 2016
Digicliff Solutions Pvt. Rajana Judes A Job offering that is a SCAM! Unethical Author: Jacksonville, Florida Consulting: Digicliff Solutions Pvt.

Oct 27 2016
Skin Complex Rx Deceptive Advertising SCAM!!! Nationwide Author: Boise, Idaho Miscellaneous Companies: Skin Complex Rx Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
Eric Udler, All show services New Jersey Home Show, Nashville Home show, Family Pet Show Eric Udler ruined my business at home show in New Jersey and now coming to Tennessee Nashville Tennessee Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Event Planners & Sites: Eric Udler, All show services Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
Eric Tseng ,Eric T Seng Vindictive when he doesn't get his way!!! Rowland Heights, California Internet
Author: Hacienda Heights, California Cleaning Services: Eric Tseng Internet

Oct 27 2016
Propertyupsurg Anna at Propertyupsurge Anna at Property Upsurage didnt run a correct credit or back ground report and rip me off out of $90.00 Pittsburg California Author: Pittsburg, California Landlords: Propertyupsurg Pittsburg, California

Oct 27 2016
Trou Dornfeld-von Hussen, Beratung Corporation FRAUD! SCAM ARTIST, BEWARE OF HIS CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES miami Florida
Author: miami, Florida Work at Home: Trou Dornfeld-von Hussen, Beratung Corporation miami, Florida

Oct 27 2016
WTFTRUCKS Houston Tx WTF is a good name for this company. I bought a truck last Monday, can someone explain to me how I spent $ 3000.00 on repairs already. Then you call on that bullsh!#t insurance company, they tell you we don't cover this that and the other. By all means stay away Texas Author: Starke, Florida Trucking Companies: WTFTRUCKS Texas

Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
they are a bunch of ... Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

Oct 27 2016
at&t Beware at&t Nationwide Nationwide Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Telephone Companies: at&t Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
All-american readers I received a call asking me if I would like to have magazines to read since I am a reader I said yes. The payment was to be a one time payment of $49.00. Now I am seeing that the company all-american readers are just taking my money from me without receiving anything from them.  Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Advertising Agencies: All-american readers Internet

Oct 26 2016
Jayride Jay Ride, JRide, Rapid Shuttle scam, they double the price from other shuttle co's/ rude on phone, deceptive, send other shuttle services, they don't show up at all San Diego Internet Author: Utah Limousine Services: Jayride Internet

Oct 26 2016
Heather Marianna Beauty Kitchen Junkie Heather Dill. Gia Morgan. Heather Marianna. Busty Symone Heather made the promises of making me rich. Boulder City Nevada Nevada Author: Chicago, Illinois Work at Home: Heather Marianna Beauty Kitchen Junkie Internet

Oct 26 2016
jasmine at tamarac I was told they would work with me on my rent that it was late and decided to fire another manager who told me he would help me and filed for an eviction instead. First off the apartments are dirty and smell like mold. The wood under the carpet is cracked so you constantly fal!l tamarac Florida What is really unbelievable is... Author: tamarac, Florida Housing Rentals: jasmine at tamarac tamarac, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Eyessentials Skinoptics I have cancelled my order at least 3 times and they continue to keep sending the product and charging my account Santa Ana California Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Eye Care: Eyessentials Internet

Oct 26 2016
JcPenney Ripped off my money then messed with my credit. they are lousy. do not get this card New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Advertising / Deceptive: JcPenney New York

Oct 26 2016
The art of home cooking ordered 2 food choppers and was charged for them and never received them. Tried to contact them and their mail is all returned to me. Got this ad on face book and ordered it from there. Checked at Better Business Bureau and they have no name or address for them. Just would like to find them so noone else will be dumb enough to order from them. Sarasota FL Author: Port St Lucie , Florida Kitchens: The art of home cooking Internet

Oct 26 2016
918-808-4196 or 918-289-7301 | 24/7 Movers or Paul | Seemed fine until everything went to SH*T Tulsa Oklahoma
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Moving Companies: 24/7 Movers Tulsa, Oklahoma

Oct 26 2016
U Design Apparel Ordered a t shirt from facebook information, After ordering i realized might have ordered wrong size so went on sight to get contact information. called busy signal , emailed no answer. Internet Author: Los Molinos, California Sporting Goods: U Design Apparel Internet

Oct 26 2016
Budget Van Lines and Big Boy Moving & Storage Dishonest, misleading, customer service ends at the time of booking Nationwide Author: Copiague, New York Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
Nouvalift Ordered sample with my debit card and then found out they took $99.95 from bank account and called them and tried to get my money back Internet Author: BUCHANAN, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: Novalift Internet

Oct 26 2016
Distinctive Design and Supply Rick Scarlatella ALSO never paid for web design, but WORSE ripped off for windows installation! left new jersey in virginia Author: Aaa, New Jersey Adoption Agencies: Advertising Agencies: Distinctive Design and Supply

Oct 26 2016
BrkMob JJMS Jamie Law Skip out on Invoices Ripoff, Non Payment, No Proof, Excuses, No Updates, Kicking Tires Dublin ,but supposedly now in Vienna, Internet BrkMob JJGMS Jamie Law Skip out on Invoices Ripoff, Non Payment, No Proof, Excuses, No Updates, Kicking Tires Dublin ,but supposedly now in Vienna, Internet Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: BrkMob Internet

Oct 25 2016
Ydraw Illegal Scamming Of Customers and Harmful Words Saint George Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Advertising Agencies: Ydraw Saint George, Utah

Oct 25 2016
Premier Rental Solutions Lied their A$$'s off! Promised sale of timeshare within 90 days. that was 120 days ago! Orlando ? Internet Author: Avondale, Arizona Timeshare Rentals: Premier Rental Solutions Internet