Your Search | at&t advertising solutions

Dec 08 2016
justxhookup.com Averagepeopledate.comAverage People Date SCAM!! This company goes under the guise of a FREE personal verification service but reroutes to a dating site at $40 a month. SCAM!! Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Dating Services: justxhookup.com Internet

Dec 08 2016
mkbagsusforyou.com THEY FALSELY CLAIM THEY ARE SELLING MICHAEL KORS STUFFThis is their shipping and return page. Look at ithttp://mkbagsusforyou.com/shippingreturns.html I clicked on the link on Black Friday sales. I had impression that I was buying original products. but when I received it was cheap products, even brand name Michael Kors is written incorrect way, colors do not match and those bags are just 5 dollar cheap trash Somewhere in China (after I did research) Internet
Author: Fort Lee, New Jersey Clothing Stores: mkbagsusforyou.com Internet

Dec 08 2016
Daniels Transport Service Gilbert W. Daniels Worst Auto Transport Trucking Company EVER! Avoid at all cost! Woodsville New Hamshire Author: Ruskin, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: Daniels Transport Service Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
High Class Universe LLC Unstoppable Vision, LLC Facebook Advertising Dog Banks-Took Order-Charged CC-No response High Class Universe, LLC. -Alexandria, Louisiana Internet
Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Attorney Generals: High Class Universe LLC Internet

Dec 08 2016
Zippy Shell Moving & Storage Zippy Shell false advertising, bad moving co., dirty warehouse storage facility, delivered our things on an open flatbed truck while raining the entire time, does not want to pay a minimum amount to make us happy after ruining our things. Nationwide Author: Youngsville,, Louisiana Moving Companies: Zippy Shell Moving & Storage Nationwide

6, Report #1342096

Dec 08 2016
Technology Business Solutions John S Meyer, John Meyer Hired technicians to complete multiple projects and never paid us! New Jersey Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: Technology Business Solutions Nationwide

Gillian Moody PR/Video Editor Fraudster Alert Toronto Ontario
Award-Winning Communicator, Public/Video Relations Practitioner Gillian Moody Files Against Author/Attempted Video Dude Paul Collins, but Still Wants To Support the Mentally Challenged Author: Toronto, Ontario Advertising / Deceptive: Gillian Moody Toronto, Ontario

8, Report #1342074

Dec 08 2016
SkinLush SkinTone False advertising Internet Author: Lodi, California Misc. Health Specialists: SkinLush Internet

9, Report #1342069

Dec 08 2016
Adara Skincare They took money from my account;They lied to me; They screamed at me; They spoke to me like a child; They hung up on me; They did it all a second time even after they assured me I had successfully cancelled everything with them. Internet (CA) Author: Franklin, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Adara Skincare Internet

10, Report #1342071

Dec 08 2016
Sober Technologies/Sober Business Solutions Fake data selling company Philadelphia Author: Amsterdam, Alabama Telemarketing Companies: Sober Technologies

11, Report #1342068

Dec 08 2016
Optics fast/eyeglasses depot Eyeglasses depot I placed a order some some eyeglasses off the eyeglasses depot website , so two days after I received an email stating that the frames I ordered was defected and that pair of glasses was discontinued. So I called about refund and what could be done about order. First let me say this rude lady has no customer service skills at all , can barely speak English. She answers the phone very aggressively has not patient and then tries to talk crazy . All I want is my refund and I will never order from this company again. Brooklyn New york
Author: Corodva, Tennessee Liars: Optics fast/eyeglasses depot internet

12, Report #1342029

Dec 07 2016
Alturas at Burien AKA The Heights at Burien run by: Trinity Property Management These people charge a ridiculous amount of rent and they don't fix issues that arise in any of the 543 units the tenants have to pay w/s/g, electric, and gas on top of paying an absurd amount of tent to live in tiny a*s apartment's Burien Washington
Author: Burien, Washington Neighborhood Services: Alturas at Burien Trinity Property Management Burien, Washington

13, Report #1342022

Dec 07 2016
Superior consulting services, Rowland Heights, CA Scandelist company, David Ramirez, took $200 working p/t min. wage knowing he would not deliver Rowland heights California Author: Downey, California Realtors: Superior consulting services Rowland heights, California

14, Report #1341988

Dec 07 2016
Jason Nolet Claims to be Human Resources Manager of IDT Corporation Fake Job Offer City not listed Internet
Author: Millersville, Maryland Work at Home Business: Jason Nolet Internet

15, Report #1341984

Dec 07 2016
choice homeowners warranty they are crooks thieves dishones and immoral I put 3 claims and then they give you stupid reasons of why is not cover nationwide Nationwide Author: Brownsville , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: choice homeowners warranty Nationwide

16, Report #1341970

Dec 07 2016
Ford Motors, Shopping Card Store, Go Shopping Mall Ford Motors sends out invitations for events with advertising $300 shopping card spree winnings. You win, all right. But when you try to buy something, you find out that you have to pay with YOUR credit card - so the $300 is worthless. It's a hoax, or rather a scam from Ford side. Ford Motors should be ashamed of themselves. Disgusting - I feel soooo taken Internet Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Auto Dealers: Ford Motors Internet

17, Report #1341947

Dec 07 2016
The deal empire I seen them on facebook and they were advertising a product for 19.99 so i went on and placed the order after it went thru they charged me 44.95 i immediatley emailed them and told them that i wanted to cancel my order right then and they would not respond and I sent the email about 5 times that day with no response i kept sending it that i wanted to cancel everyday i finally got an email 2 weeks later saying they cant cancel an order after its been shipped so 6 weeks later I get the order it is a scam it doesnt even work  Internet Author: Overton, Texas Liars: The deal empire Internet

Dec 07 2016
Horse Powered Equestrian Tara Lynn PotempaTara SladekTara Potempa-Sladek Avoid this facility at all costs. Overpriced, horses are not taken care of very well Homer Glen Illinois The truth hurts Author: Oak Forest, Illinois Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Horse Powered Equestrian Homer Glen, Illinois

19, Report #1341914

Dec 07 2016
Stylus Deals All State Electronics False Advertising, Dishonesty, Bait and Switch, Brooklyn New York
Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Cameras & Video: Stylus Deals Internet

Dec 06 2016
Damien LaQuan Said he had a female pug puppy for sale. Had us send a money gram and said would have dog delivered to us. Had false reports from an airport. Had someone contact us saying that the puppy was being held at the airport and would not deliver the puppy until we paid for insurance for the puppy. Told us we had to pay $700 that would be refunded when puppy was delivered. We refused to pay the insurance and they are now claiming they will not give us the puppy. El Paso Texas There is no puppy -the whole thing is a scam Author: Elkhart, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Damien LaQuan Internet

Dec 06 2016
carolyn Asher John E. Hollberg Company Fraud,Cheaters,scammed, tens of thousands of dollars investment Englewood Colorado Author: Marietta , Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: carolyn Asher Englewood,

Dec 06 2016
Dealer Source Group & Elite Training Solutions USMMP USMMP USMMP FALLS VICTIM TO INSIDIOUS SCAMMER ADAM MARRERO New York City Internet Author: Alabaster, Alabama Auto Advertising Services: Dealer Source Group & Elite Training Solutions USMMP Internet

HolidayFury Fake sweaters sold at high price Internet
Author: Sandy, Oregon Clothing Stores: HolidayFury Internet

Networx Blatant false advertising and scam Nationwide
Author: Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Networx Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
San Diego Reader MARKERING FRAUD San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: San Diego Reader San Diego, California