Your Search | at&t bellsouth

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide

May 24 2016
AT&T Unprofessional and Useless Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

May 24 2016
Merrick Bank I send in a payment every month. When Merrick changed the amount from $35 to $39 with no notice then all of a sudden I am reported as missing payments Nationwide Thanks for laughing at me Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Merrick Bank Nationwide

May 24 2016
Janus options/ Mr.John Bishop and Mr. Brian Nolan I deposited 300 dollars into an account at Janus options and after talking to Mr. John Bishop I decided I wanted my money back.Internet Author: Wyoming, Ohio Brokerage Companies: Janus options Internet

May 23 2016
24/7 prolocksmith.mobi HORRIBLE SERVICE SCOTTSDALE AZ Author: INKSTER, Michigan Work at Home: 24/7 prolocksmith.mobi

May 23 2016
Insphere Insurance Solutions, DBA HealthMarkets Insurance Agency HealthMarkets Insurance Agency At the first interview, they seem to be a legitimate sell insurance co. One feels supported and that the sales won't be too hard.  Thank you, San Diego California Author: San diego, California Insurance Companies: Insphere Insurance Solutions, DBA HealthMarkets Insurance Agency San Diego, California

May 23 2016
UNIVERSAL PROTECTION SERVICES LISA ZEPPETELLI LIED ABOUT MY WORK HISTORY AT NYC SMALL CLAIMS COURT,MARVIN PITTS AT SKYVEIW MALL SHADY SECURITY FIRM LIES AT NYC SMALL CLAIMS COURT,UNIVERSAL PROTECTTION SERVICES EXPOSED NEW YORK New York Author: Harlem, New York Civil Rights Violators: UNIVERSAL PROTECTION SERVICES NEW YORK, New York

May 23 2016
inate gems skincare They never sent the trial and then charged me $89.95 because I didn't respond that I didn't want it in 14 days Florida-at least that's what it says Internet Author: New York, New York Misc. Health Specialists: inate gems skincare Internet

May 23 2016
Synchrony bank account defender I have sent the information they need at least three times...once by certified mail and twice by fax. I have had this insurance to pay my HSN account if laid off...well I was laid off 3-16-16 and still nothing. Atlanta Georgia Author: Springfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony bank account defender Atlanta, Georgia

May 23 2016
Lulus Lil Aussies Melinda Lu Vierig luluslilaussies at hotmail and at gmail puppy mill...producing puppies from more than 20 dogs purely for profit... Stockton Utah Author: sandpoint, Idaho Dog Breeders: Lulus Lil Aussies Stockton, Utah

May 23 2016
WALMART INC. WALMART INC. sent me a check on May 9, 2016 for 1,899.75 ., And deposit in my account which I did , I took my $350 and sent $1469.00 toGreece like it said and the rest spend at Walmart , they returned the check to my bank and now I have to pay my bank $1900 *** *** **. Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716 Arkansas As you see Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WALMART INC. Internet

May 23 2016
HERTZ at LAX Danial - Mgr? Hertz employees not trained Los Angeles California Author: Great Bend, Kansas Auto & Truck Rental: HERTZ at LAX Las Angeles, California

May 22 2016
weekofnews.com Offers a $7000.00 payout when you have made that amount. Will not pay out. My payment is still in processing over a week. Promise is 3 days. Brooklyn weekofnews.com internet Author: Buckeye, Arizona Work at Home Business: weekofnews.com Internet

May 22 2016
Explore Talent Mr. Lopez at 702-857-7438 I have been scamed three time with this company. I was contacted stating that they have an actinc job for my daughter only if i update her profile with another 298 dollars. I have never been contacted with a real acting job for my daughter on for money. Nationwide Author: Saginaw, Michigan Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Nationwide

May 22 2016
American Addiction Centers t/a Sunrise House, Lafayette New Jeresy Rip Off For Sure Lafayette New Jersey Author: Westminster, Maryland Corrupt Companies: American Addiction Centers Nationwide

May 22 2016
Darin Carter, located in South Florida alleged to be at (((redacted))) Wellington, FL 33449, but also lives in Port Saint Lucie, FL. Darin Carter took thousands of dollars from me to build a website, SEO and to SEM. Darin Carter took the money and r SEO SEM Website builder West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Advertising Agencies: Darin Carter West Palm Beach, Florida

May 22 2016
at&t 75% delivery Los Angeles CA Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Service Providers: at&t Nationwide

May 21 2016
Dr. Stephen Barrett M.D. QuackWatchretired psychiatrist At Best Misleading Information On Natural Health & Nutrition Healing Pittsboro North Carolina Author: Lakewood, Washington Doctors: Dr. Stephen Barrett M.D. Pittsboro, North Carolina

D&T Distributors Media CPN 3500 150k + Funding Cash Kalamazoo Michigan
Author: West bury , New York Cash Services: D&T Distributors Media Kalamazoo, Michigan

May 21 2016
Rev Kelly Pov I was on craigslist looking for housing and this Scamer had one so called posted on craigslist saying he owns the house at (((REDACTED))) Columbus Ohio.  Columbus ohio Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Computer Fraud: Rev Kelly Pov Internet

May 21 2016
New vision auto Auto new vision Elliott Sold me a broke down car and never gave me the correct paper work whitch cause me to have my baby 6 weeks early and my water to break at 29 weeks because of stress Nationwide Author: Eatonton, Georgia Auto Dealers: New vision auto Nationwide

May 20 2016
Rocoto's Sabor Latino Grill Save your hard earned money, taste buds and liver by not eating at this place! San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Restaurants: Rocoto's Sabor Latino Grill San Antonio, Texas

May 20 2016
Park At City West Apartments Forcing my DOG out because we won't particpate in DNA TESTING not part of our lease agreement! Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Eden Prairie, Minnesota Real Estate Services: Park At City West Apartments Eden Prairie, Minnesota

May 20 2016
Brainiacs From Mars - SCAM EXPOSED - BrainiacsFromMarsBrainiacs aka Fundzinger SCAM BrainiacsFromMars SCAM EXPOSED - Internet Fraudster Nick Taylor scams crowdfunders at www.BrainiacsFromMars.com Anaheim Hills California
Fraudulent Complaint - Company Rebuttal Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Brainiacs From Mars Anaheim Hills, California

May 20 2016
Commerce Payment Systems TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Commerce Payment Systems commitment to customer satisfaction, Commerce Payment Systems implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help merchants of all sizes accept credit cards at the lowest rates possible combined with superior customer service.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Commerce Payment Systems recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. Commerce Payment Systems Ripoff Report Verified as a Safe Business Service Author: Trenton, New Jersey Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Commerce Payment Systems TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verifiedâ„¢ ..businesses you can trust. Commerce Payment Systems implemented strategic changes to insure clients success. 100% commitment to customer satisfaction. Hewlett, New York