Your Search | at&t bellsouth

Sep 02 2015
Enterprise Recovery Specialist i have been with enterprise for many years in Boston, MA i rented a 2012Dodge charger and while i was picking up my new car, i was told by enterprise in boston, ma that i can drop it off at Bourne Auto center in Easton, ma. because they have contract with that company and alot of people do it all the time. so i dropped it off, i did a sweep around the car to make sure nothing was damage or scratch up.  Kansas City Montana Author: Massachusetts Car Rentals: Enterprise Recovery Specialist Kansas City, Montana

Sep 02 2015
Tresha Gazzola Tresha Gazzola, Tresha Jewel Gazzola, Tresha Jewel Castillo, Glamdollaloha Beware-pathogical liar and identity thief Las Vegas Nationwide
JOHN DESTINY! PUT TRESH THROUGH HELL! HIS TWISTED LIES ARE DISGUSTING! Author: Studio City , California Liars: Tresha Gazzola Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Power Places Tours Power Places Tours Ethics Scandal with Gregg Braden / Deposit Payments Scam Boulder Colorado
Power Places Tours v Free Spirit Update Free Spirit prepares to fully defend UK High Court Claim Author: Alabama Travel Services: Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Sep 02 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: AA Auto Protection serving customers extended auto warranty needs for over a decade, with great products backed by A.M. Best, “A” (Excellent) rated providers.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. AA Auto Protection pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with AA Auto Protection, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Confirmation Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Sales People: AAautoWarranty.com - AA Auto Protection Newark, Delaware

Sep 02 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: AA Auto Protection works with industry leading administrators with an A BBB rating and is one of nation’s largest providers of vehicle service contracts. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: AA Auto Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Glad For you!! Author: , Ohio Auto Warranty: AAAutoProtection West Deptford, New Jersey

Sep 02 2015
Credit score/ consumer billing assisting N/A I am getting charged $30 every day from my account from them, I ask them to stop they don t want to. Boca Raton, Florida Internet Author: Miami, Florida On-Line Business: Credit score/ consumer billing assisting Internet

Sep 02 2015
Darnell G. Davis Evolve Media Group Inc. Avoid Darnell G. Davis & Evolve Media Group At All Costs Allentown Pennsylvania
Author: Landisville, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Darnell G. Davis Allentown , Pennsylvania

Sep 02 2015
longhunter Author: Byron, Georgia Auto Warranty: AA Auto Warranty, AA Autoprotection, Consumer Direct Warranty Services Internet

Sep 01 2015
WomanFreebie.com Fay Harrington at Freebies.com Phishing for personal information Port Washington New York Author: Wheatland, California $$ REWARDS Offered: WomanFreebie.com

Sep 01 2015
Kaplan University Davenport Iowa Financial AID Financial Aid at Kaplan miss led me and cause me not to be able to not get enough loans for 3 semesters left to graduate for my bachelors degree in Gerontology. Daven Port Iowa Internet Author: flemington, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Davenport Iowa Internet

Sep 01 2015
Trick Trucks, in Winchester, Va. Been at their Winchester store this past summer season. They seem to be dis-concerned of customer's needs. And when you try to get something done, they seemingly give excuse's on this that and the other thing. And when you call over the phone, it seems that they don't even have any am-pal time to give you even the time of day. And don't try to order something from any of their employee's, because it will take forever to either get the product or even get any help what so ever.  Winchester Virginia Author: Inwood, West Virginia Auto Parts: Trick Trucks, in Winchester, Va. Winchester, Virginia

Sep 01 2015
LaVista Auto Plex, Jeff Giandinoto Falsifies loan documents, illegally recontracted at least one customer LaVista Nebraska Total travesty Author: Des Moines, Iowa Auto Dealers: LaVista Auto Plex, Jeff Giandinoto LaVista, Nebraska

Sep 01 2015
Peaklife Somnapure Rip-Off Scam caused me to have a overdraft at my bank Aston PA Author: Peoria, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Peaklife Internet

Sep 01 2015
RWJ Rahway Fitness & Wellness Center at Carteret Suzanne RichChris Kurceski Don't care about members, just take their money Carteret New Jersey Author: Carteret, New Jersey Health Spas: RWJ Rahway Fitness & Wellness Center at Carteret Carteret, New Jersey

Sep 01 2015
Nissan Consumer Affairs 2007 Nissan Murano Driver Airbag Module out at 75K+ Miles and Spiral Cable not covered safety issue National Nationwide Author: Glendale, Arizona Auto manufactures: Nissan Consumer Affairs Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
at home advisors @homeadvisors Maghgie Mcdowell and Tracy Ashley has an online company called athomeadvisors.info. Once you fill out the application and get hired that ask for you to pay 35 dollars for a seat for the online call center. Once that's done you fill out payroll info including a picture of your ss card and id. Yolu then receive several emails staing when you start training etc. Once they receive your info its very hared to contact them. They eventuslly send out different emails under alias saying this and that. They took me through a hoop for a whole month please beaware of this company. Charlotte, North Carolina Internet Author: jackson, Mississippi Consumer Services: Work at Home: at home advisors Internet

Sep 01 2015
ultrasabers Emory 11,000 charge back after turning in 4000 t shirts and delivered friends wood texas internet
Author: webster, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ultrasabers Internet

Sep 01 2015
Gravity Dyfyer shoes 30 day free trial for full refund is a lie. The shoes did not fit and were worn only on a rug for about 7min. They were much too small for the stated size. After return I did not hear from them at all, I called for the status of the refund and the indicat Scam on returns claiming the merchandise is used Pacoima, California Nationwide Author: Malibu, California Specialty Stores: Gravity Dyfyer shoes Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
Stephen Krupp Stephen Krupp GilbertsvilleStephen Krupp Loser Handyman, Please - he can't even use a computer Breinigsville Pennsylvania Author: 18031, Alabama Work at Home: Stephen Krupp Pennsylvania

Aug 31 2015
Health Club Systems HEALTH CLUB SYSTEMS CORP HEALTH CLUB SYSTEMS CO-Adam (Owner)-Eric (Owner) Takes Money From Your Account When They Were Not Supposed To - No Cooperation At All Sugar Land Texas Author: Ontario, California Health Spas: Health Club Systems Nationwide

46, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s after I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida

Aug 31 2015
PARCEL GROUP DANIEL EMERSON/LINDA I responded to an old junk mail I received concerning a work at home job Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Work at Home Business: PARCEL GROUP Atlanta, Georgia

48, Report #1251970

Aug 31 2015
Power Clouds World GN, Power Clouds Inc, Power Clouds Pte Ltd, Solar Parc Moldoveni SRL, Fran SRL and Power Clouds (Japan) Ltd are all subsidiaries of Power Clouds Pte Ltd Fabio Galdi World GN President and CEO; Roberto Forlani Power Clouds CEO Dishonest company avoid them at all cost! They do not pay me my money that have to by the contract. They are lying shamefully and a lot of people suffered because of their dishonesty/fraudulent behaviour. Worldwide, USA, Singapore, UK Nationwide Author: London, Other Multi Level Marketing: Power Clouds Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

50, Report #1251947

Aug 31 2015
RUSSELL MAY WHO KNOWS RUSSELL MAY WHO KNOWS RUSSELL MAY Stopove Kentucky Non Payment for Services Rendered Author: BALIWAG, Alabama Work at Home: RUSSELL MAY Stopove, Kentucky