Your Search | at&t cellular

Sep 30 2014
Bb&t bank Fraudulent overdraft fees with money in account to cover charges Milledgeville Georgia
Author: Milledgeville, Georgia Customer: Bb&t bank Milledgeville , Georgia

Sep 29 2014
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile I paid the bill after talking to the company, Now they say I owe .25. They charge 3 dollars to pay it Nationwide Author: Magnolia, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 29 2014
T Mobile We don't care that you had emergency surgery... Nationwide Nationwide Author: Boston, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Sep 29 2014
viaero wireless chinese nafta scam grand island Nebraska Author: cairo, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: viaero wireless grand island, Nebraska

Sep 29 2014
Square SquareUp, Square Up, T-Square funds on 90 days, account deavtivated, no explanation San Fransico, CA Internet Author: Auburn, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Square Internet

Sep 29 2014
Verizon Wireless Crappy Service and rates going up worst mobile provider ever Tucson Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Internet

Sep 28 2014
tracfone net10, safelink nightmare to deal with miami Florida Author: Washington Cellular Phone Companies: tracfone miami, Florida

Sep 27 2014
SCOTT HART; SHAWN T. HART; SEAN HART; PREMIER BIOTECH MARKETING; ISELECT HEALTH SOLUTIONS, INC.; CHOICE BENEFIT GROUP, INC.; DOC SIGNERS, INC. Scott Hart and Shawn T. Hart RIP OFF old and disabled people!!! PARKLAND Florida Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Telemarketing Companies: SCOTT HART PARKLAND, Florida

Sep 27 2014
GO-SIM E-Kit Theft of Funds. Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: GO-SIM Internet

Sep 27 2014
Tracfone STAY AWAY FROM TRACFONE Miami Florida Author: lakeland, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Sep 27 2014
Matthew J. Genesio, Gina M. Genesio, Adoptions From the Heart, Mark T. McDermott Esq. Gina Marie PomanteGina M. Genesio, CRNP NPI # 1700170248 KIDNAPPING VIA FRAUDULENT ADOPTION; OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE; FRAUDULENT RO Wayne Pennsylvania
Author: Fort Meade , Maryland Adoption Agency: Matthew J. Genesio, Gina M. Genesio, Adoptions From the Heart, Mark T. McDermott Esq. Wayne, Pennsylvania

Sep 26 2014
Walmart Family Moblie Hello, my name is Carroll K Wesley, in became a family moblie customer earlier this year 2014, they are taking my cash money , and taking money out of my bank account, and saying that they are not Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: walmart Nationwide

Sep 26 2014
unlock-code-warehouse.com Promise to unlock phone, give wrong code, no refund, no support, takes your personal info. no idea Internet Author: Red Deer, Alberta Cellular Phone Companies: unlock-code-warehouse.com Internet

Sep 26 2014
Escort Britney In Huntsville http://huntsville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-luv-2-kiss-_-b-l-o-n-d-e-g-i-r-l-n-e-x-t-d-o-o-r-_-real-pictures-_-20/10514872 Has A Guy In The Closet That Will ROB YOU! Huntsville, AL Nationwide
Author: Huntsville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Escort Britney In Huntsville Nationwide

Sep 26 2014
http://www.everbuying.com/ did not receive an item, been lied to, company agreed to refund but they never did Internet
Author: Skofja vas, Other Cellular Phone Companies: everbuying.com Internet

Sep 25 2014
T - REX MUSCLE Trex muscleT - Rex - muscleTrexT-rex sneaky , shady, Deceitful Internet Author: jasper, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: T - REX MUSCLE Internet

Sep 25 2014
royal american property management pay the rent on time and still get threatning letters demanding more money bu t not the drug addicts that live here miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Questionable Activities: royal american property management miami, Florida

Sep 25 2014
www.cellitused.com Sent 4 Iphone 5c's and NEVER RECEIVED PAYMENT! Chesapeake VA Author: Lewistown, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: cellitused.com Internet

Sep 24 2014
buybackworld.com didnt delet my infor on my old phone sold it with all my personal info on it Nationwide Author: Massena, New York Cellular Phone Companies: buybackworld.com Nationwide

Sep 23 2014
Wal Mart WAL MART SHAFTED ME OUT OF MY MONEY AND REFUSED TO STAND BEHIND DEFECTIVE STRAIGHT TALK PHONE Nationwide Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Wal Mart Nationwide

Sep 23 2014
Sprint Sprint PCS Overcharge, Failure to Refund Overdraft, Irresponsible and Unreasonable Customer Service Practices Nationwide Author: Carrollton, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Sep 23 2014
MICHIGAN INDOOR TECHNOLOGIES; M. I. T; GREATER AIR OF MICHIGAN FRAUDULENT, DECEPTIVE HIRING PRACTICES, SCAM, STAY AWAY AUBURN HILLS Michigan Author: 189 Harrison, Michigan Employment Services: MICHIGAN INDOOR TECHNOLOGIES AUBURN HILLS, Michigan

Sep 22 2014
Budget Mobile Pre-pay, inc. Pay for more mins, the payment went through but the mins didn't and when I went to call I could not get a hold of a live agent, it just hung up on me. Bossier City Nationwide Author: Topeka, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Pre-pay, inc. Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Q Link Wireless Worse Customer Service ever & ripoff of poor people Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Q Link Wireless Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
AT & T I called At&T to get two cell phones. One for me and one for my son. I had gotten a promotion in the mail. The bill was supposed to be 164.00 a month. I had told the representative from AT&T that I was on disability that I wanted a block of everything on both phones so the bill would not get higher. Well, I got a 500.00 phone bill every month after that. I called and the representative and the manager first said, Well we bill double every month... this makes no sense I told them. So I should be ahead for months.. than they said that their were emails opened that cost money.. Really? I said that I had everything blocked and you promised and I signed a contract that you stated that my bill would get no higher than 164.00. I refused to paid this amount for months and no emails were opened after the first month,,, but I fought with them and fought with them.. everything was supposed to be blocked.. than they kept saying well we bill ahead.. and had no other answer to me.. So I said Well you are double billing me every month. Nationwide Author: Lake City, Michigan Sales People: AT & T Nationwide