Your Search | at&t cellular

Feb 06 2016
Frank Stanley Drove up as I was parking my car at H.E.B. on Fountainview @ San Felipe. Told me he noticed scrapes on my car and had something made especially for Lexus that could remove them. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Body Work & Repair: Frank Stanley

Feb 06 2016
ClubWhiteSmile ApS Got nothing from that company despite I paid $1.99 to get a cellphone then they charge $119.00 Frederiksberg C Internet
Author: Chicoutimi, Quebec Cellular Phone Companies: ClubWhiteSmile ApS Internet

Feb 06 2016
HD PROJECTOR WORLD JAMES I ORDER A PROJECTOR AND PAID FOR IT ON AUGUST 13, 2015 ORDER#11081501 $299.00 CALLED AT LEAST 50 TIMES WITH ALL THE EXCUSES IN THE WORLD. Internet Author: biloxi, Mississippi Television Parts & Services: HD PROJECTOR WORLD Internet

Feb 06 2016
AT&T AT&T wireless sold me a defective phone and refused to replace it. Demopolis, Alabama Nationwide Author: Gallion, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
hoteling.com booked hotel rooms thru them;snowstorm hit-no planes flying & needed to cancel. prepaid for room-spoke to hotel who indicated we would not be charged at all & no cancellation fee. Hoteling.com is saying for last 2 weeks they need to speak with their supplier & maybe we will receive a refund?? They are non responsive. They sure did take our money quickly though! spain Internet Author: baltimore, Maryland Hotel: hoteling.com Internet

Feb 06 2016
Defend My Device - Electronic Check Scam Company put through electronic check for $29.95 for services that were never sought or applied for. Wilmington Delaware Author: Twinsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Defend My Device Wilmington, Delaware

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Typical deadbeat whine... Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 05 2016
Afton Ridge Apartments It appears as though management and or other personnel of the apartments did willfully and intentionally alter our lease at the apartments without our knowledge and approval. Concord NC Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Attorneys General: Afton Ridge Apartments NC

Feb 05 2016
aff i bought three cars from aff i have had two that the transmissions have went out of i. the second one i called aff for a month and told them that they needed to come and get it from my house. because i felt like the car would not make it back to the daelership. they refused to come and get it after a month they thearten to sue if i didnt bribg it back i then attemptent to take it back and the engine blow up i called them again and told them where the car was and they still refused to come get it a cop showed up at my house and told me he was going to inpound it if it was not removed i explained to the police tjat i had called aff to come get the car and they refused he called aff and they came to get the car then sued me for the re sringdale Arkansas Author: bentonville, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: aff sringdale, Arkansas

Feb 04 2016
Mercate Group LLC Entyle Refused to issue return even with proof of delivery! Jacksonville Florida
Author: Christiansburg, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Mercate Group LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 04 2016
AIDS RESOURCE CENTER ARCW Out for themselves, avoid at all contact! Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: st francis, Wisconsin Clinics: AIDS RESOURCE CENTER Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Feb 04 2016
Ecante Anti aging serum I ordered a sample of the anti aging serum and the eye cream, they charged my card for another order without my permission, they will not refund my money cause they say I didn't call within the 14 days to cancel my membership, they said this was on the order, but I am here to inform you that no where when I was ordering this stuff did it mention at all that there was a 14 day trial period to be canceled, this so called company is a ripoff, please keep your hard earned money cause this crap doesn't work like it shows online. Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ecante Anti aging serum Internet

Feb 03 2016
Devry smith & frank llp Rachel Healey Outrageous billing. Lawyer did not bill for over two months and it came at a big surprise of almost 50k first bill. Stay away from this firm!! Toronto Ontario Author: Los angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Devry smith & frank llp Toronto, Ontario

Feb 03 2016
Verizon Wirless -Regina, Jason H robbed, screwed, deceived, played, butalized Mentor Ohio Author: Painesville, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wirless Mentor , Ohio

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
My Family Mobile My Family Ripoff!! Nationwide Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: My Family Mobile Internet

Feb 03 2016
NUVODERM JUST ANOTHER RIP OFF, PRODUCT DOESN'T WORK AT ALL. Salt Lake City Utah Author: San Diego, California Beauty Salons: NUVODERM Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 03 2016
Credo Mobil The worst cellphone carrier encountered San Francisco California Author: Kingston, NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Credo Mobil San Francisco, California

Feb 03 2016
SCORE SENSE THEY ARE A IDENTITY ALERT PROTECTION. THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING MY ACCOUNT FOR 10 MONTHS! I HAVE HAD AN EXTREME STOLEN IDENTITY FOR 5 MONTHS AND NEVER HEARD FROM THEM . THIS WAS AFTER THE DUDE ON THE PHONE WAS TELLING ME WHAT ALL THEY WERE DOING FOR ME . I YELLED AT HIM AND SAID SEIOUSLY IF YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE YOU COULD HAVE ALERTED ME AND I WOULD NOT BE IN THE MESS I AM IN NOW Internet ScoreSense Author: LAKE HAVASU CIT, Arizona Work at Home Business: SCORE SENSE Internet

Feb 03 2016
Sam Servidio PostalMoneyOrderSystem.com No link to website, I spent $425 dollars expecting ROI of at least $400 . Where are the buyers Sam talked about? Plus He stopped emailing me. Sounds like he is running. I want my $425 d. Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Questionable Activities: Sam Servidio Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
frugalmomclub.com Nikki Strong mom blogger Offered to write a product review and host a sweepstake. She received goods and never wrote the review. She charged me $50 over a year ago for a service she never rendered. I have been trying to call her and talk to her for over 12 months now to no results . She is a fraud! be careful. Internet Author: NY, New York Work at Home Business: frugalmomclub.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
Consumer Cellular Unethical Billing Portland Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: Consumer Cellular Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
- Year -2016 Judah at mentor mall Pulled me in with the dry hands routine told me about the eye sirum everything like the lady with the baby and her mom, but I was so gullible I went even fit her and bought the face lift they depleted my card for 3500.oo. I feel like a fool. I went to amazon and so cheer products I cann't even sleep tonight this will not ever happen again (((REDACTED))) Mentor mall Ohio Author: east Cleveland, Ohio Wanted Criminals: - Year -2016 east Cleveland, Ohio

Feb 02 2016
Eric Benzer Failed to pay contractor. Started dodging me at Christmas. Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Work at Home: Eric Benzer Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 02 2016
DQ Salvage and Scrap scammed at scrap yard!!! jasper Florida Author: jasper, Florida Scrap Yard: DQ Salvage and Scrap jasper, Florida