Your Search | at&t cellular

Apr 27 2016
Student Loan Relief Department Manhattan Beach Venture, LLC I was contacted by a rep from The Student Loan Relief Department and was caught at a depressing time in my life. Eagle Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Trade Schools: Student Loan Relief Department Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

28, Report #1302098

Apr 27 2016
remotesremotes.com 66 Main Street Suite 2457. Farmingdale, New Jersey 07727 elder fraud!I believe this is a case of elder fraud. I had ordered for my 88 yr. old mom, 2 remote keys for her honda civic 2010. I had called directly to assure they recevd the correct car model and year..I have e-mails from the company confirming the keys that i had purchased were applicable. When I recv'd the keys, i then , with my mom, went to our local locksmith.Main St. Lock, located in Hackensack Nj, who cut both keys at a charge of $45, per key. However, the remote to turn the car off and on,did not work and couldn't be programmed!The cut keys statreted the car, but the remotes did not work.. Farmingdale, New Jersey Author: ORADELL, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: remotesremotes.com . Farmingdale,, New Jersey

29, Report #1302082

Apr 27 2016
Christian Carter Christian Carter-catch him &keep him fraud, lied, dishonest, changed amount of purchase, did not charge my account, lied and said they tried to charge my account on the day of purchase, said my card was not working, My bank confirmed they did not attempt to charge my account at all, charged my bank 17 days after purchase more than the original purchase amount. Beaverton Nationwide Misunderstanding Author: Palmerston, Montana Internet Fraud: Christian Carter Nationwide

30, Report #1302072

Apr 26 2016
Two Guys and a Truck Mike- Answers all callsDaryl-Lead ManTyler-a hard worker They did not show at time agreed, I called and was told that another guy was coming, They didn't have a Truck, I had to prepay so they could reserve a truck, They only got a very small trailer for One Hour, They used their personal Pickup Truck, They did not have any tarps or blankets, It Rained on all my furniture and TV Newport News Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Moving Companies: Two Guys and a Truck Newport News, Virginia

31, Report #1302064

Apr 26 2016
Cell Phone Repair CPR Don't admit mistakes, Unprofessional Trion Georgia Author: Mentone, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Cell Phone Repai Trion, Georgia

32, Report #1302000

Apr 26 2016
Dr Wellness Hot Tub Dr Wellness Hot Tub Rec-Direct Factory Outlet. LPN INC Rec-Direct Factory Outlet Laguna Bay Spas, Leisure Products, Dr. Wellness The tub leaks bad. Multiple repair men have been called not 1 will look at it. I have replace the pump and the new one leaks. I do not gat any help from the factory just find you own repair man. No help at all Jacksonville Florida Nationwide Author: Fernandina Beach, Florida Pools & Saunas: Dr Wellness Hot Tub Nationwide

33, Report #1301972

Apr 26 2016
Sage Small Business Solutions Avoid Sage at all costs Lawrenceville Georgia Author: Reno, Nevada On-Line Business: Sage Small Business Solutions Lawrenceville, Georgia

34, Report #1301923

Apr 26 2016
TransWay Freight Forwarding work at home job, project manager job, work at home scam, reshipping scam Internet Almost,but not quite.... Author: Seattle, Washington Work at Home Business: TransWay Freight Forwarding Internet

35, Report #1301917

Apr 26 2016
UNC Student Stores University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Student Stores. Refused to exchange a cap and gown for a different size because the package was opened but no refund policy was provided at the time of sale and I was told I could exchange any items if there was a problem. Chapel Hill North Carolina UNC Stores No Exchange policy for expensive cap and gowns Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Clothing Stores: UNC Student Stores Chapel Hill, North Carolina

36, Report #1301908

Apr 26 2016
Wang Gang Ripoffs, There are at least 15 internet companies all connected. Never answer the phone or reply to email send. Mdse still not received over a month now, But the knew how to take my money. Shanghai MinhangQu Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Sports Teams & Clubs: Wang Gang Internet

Apr 26 2016
Aaron's store location Fitchburg, Massachusetts 01420 threatening me with legal action, stopping at my home several time per week, calling several time a day fitchburg Nationwide Author: fitchburg , Massachusetts Rental Stores: Aaron's Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
Click Agency Kitt Elliott and Holly I was sent an online page that said that they would pay .30 per clicks... Garland Texas
What? Author: Laredo, Texas Work at Home: Click Agency Garland, Texas

Apr 25 2016
AT&T Pacific Bell Do not get internet service from AT&T or Pacific Bell Los Angeles California Author: los angeles, California Internet Service Providers: AT&T Los Angeles, California

Apr 25 2016
Apple Inc. To unlock the lost status of Iphone 6 www.apple.com US Author: Beijing, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Apple Inc.

Apr 25 2016
Vesta AT&T Portland Vesta brings new meaning to rip-off Portland Oregon Author: Goldendale, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Vesta AT&T Portland Portland, Oregon

Apr 25 2016
FreedomPop Scammers! Once they get your credit card info, they NEVER stop CHARGING YOU! They Even charge you when you try to down grade the free for one month crap! Internet Author: Pennington, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Internet

Apr 25 2016
Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Central Business Funding dedicated to customer satisfaction. Central Business Funding implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's effectively, even in the challenging lending industry we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Central Business Funding pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Central Business Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Tamid Milan Agreed to pay my balance from $1000 Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Central Business Funding your expert partner in providing the correct “path to funding” based on your business’ unique financial needs. Central Business Funding’s team of professional will evaluate, analyze, recommend and make suggestions to clients relating to their particular situation how to best approach the lending process. Las Vegas, Nevada, Select State/Province

Apr 25 2016
Meadows at Ferguson apartments Took deposit for apartment and I now I can no longer get in contact with these people!! It's been weeks they don't answer phone or open the office door!! Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Home Owner Associations: Meadows at Ferguson apartments Dallas, Texas

Apr 25 2016
Spark Whitening BellaAtHome Ordered a free trial for $4.90 and then it turned into being billed $94.13 a month before I even sent back the trial after I realized it was a scam! I shipped back the trial and the first shipment to the address and when I called to verify they said that it was sent to BellaAt Home and NOT Spark Whitening. The address is in the same building and the same UNIT! they said I calle Bella At Home to cancel but not Spark Whitening and so they wouldn't refund my money. After arguing with them for 35 minutes on the phone they finally gave me a 60% refund and canceled my order. This all came from a Walgreen Gift card offer. Henderson Nevada Author: Olathe, Kansas Drugstores: Spark Whitening Henderson, Nevada

Apr 25 2016
Securitel Sptint.com/claims They claim I have $200 deductible to replace my phone Na Internet Author: SOUTH SAN FRANCISC, California Cellular Phone Companies: Securitel Internet

Apr 25 2016
Robbins Property Associates The Preserve at Tampa Palms Overpriced, Unresponsive, Apathetic Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Homeowner Associations: Robbins Property Associates Tampa, Florida

Apr 24 2016
Donald Ray Washington Jr. Donovan FUGUTIVE - Wanted in at least 3 counties in Texas: Montgomery, Fort Bend, Jefferson Beaumont Texas Author: Conroe, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Donald Ray Washington Jr. Beaumont, Texas

Apr 24 2016
RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING FLORIDA FUGITIVE, RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING) ATTEMPTS TO EXTORT, BLACKMAIL, and COMMENT ROBERRY FROM FILMMAKERS Internet
Be it known Author: Boston , Massachusetts Computer Graphics: RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING Internet

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California