Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

at&t mobility

Showing 1-25 of 46,872 Found Reports For more specific results for "at&t mobility"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 28 2017
Woods and water services Regina L Cook Blaine Burley Melanie walker We had a group of five hunters drive ten hours each way to come down to what we expected to be a great hunting facility. we were told that 90 to 95 percent get pigs and that couldn't be more of a LIE!!! for the two days of hunting not one person in my group saw a pig, This place is a joke we spent 2500 dollars for absolutely nothing we didn't even stay at the lodge. when we asked for a refund they told us no. Any one looking to book a hunt please dont waste your money on these scam artists. I recommend going to a better quality hunting facility. they told us that they haven't had very good luck with the wind but they still continue to book hunts so they can get your money. Wrightsville Georgia Author: Charlestown, Indiana Fishing: Woods and water services Wrightsville, Georgia

Feb 28 2017
At&t at&t they are double dipping on thier late fee's, i was a month and half late, they said the sent me a letter about the late fee, during connection sign up i was never told about a 40 dollar disconnection fee on top of a 9 dollar late fee. i was never sent a letter about this suspended service, and i was using my internet that whole month without interrruptions. i feel that i am being decieved, and at&t should be made responsible for thier mistakes. i do not agree with a disonnected fee when i still had service. the late fee is the only thing i knew about.they should be held responsible for that dissconnection fee. Rock Island ILL Author: RockIsland, Illinois Internet Fraud: At&t Internet

Feb 28 2017
T-mobile or Vesta t-mobile Unauthorized electronic transaction- fraud Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile or Vesta t-mobile Internet

Feb 27 2017
Mark Dimgba + Diarra Boubacar + Julieta T Viduya + Dae Myung Property Management... Mark Dimgba is a scammer, he may have stolen or otherwise has used the other person / company names Mali West Africa Author: Singapore, Other Brokerage Companies: Mark Dimgba Internet

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
 Lakewood at Emerald Hills Hoa Community illegally towes residents vehicles and tampers with mailboxes and steals mail. Unmatchable harassment to residents. Illegal practices and procedures and behavior. Hollywood Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Home Owner Associations: Lakewood at Emerald Hills Hollywood Florida Hollywood, Florida

Feb 27 2017
Arise Mobility Terrible Cold Calling High Pressure Sales Outfit Wolverhampton Nationwide Author: Oxford, Furniture & Furnishings: Arise Mobility Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Local Choice Lifestyle,  Local Choice Inc,  Joseph Clarke,  Sabrina Hale Capital LS, Chartrael Hall, Juan Ditto, Cynamin Jones, Reveal Agency Sabrina Hale and Joseph Clarke of Local Choice Lifestyle out of Louisville, Kentucky ripped me off!!!! Louisville, Kentucky Nationwide
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Work at Home: Local Choice Lifestyle | Local Choice Inc | Joseph Clarke | Sabrina Hale Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Bob Caldwell Auto Dearship They are parking automobiles in the grass in front of dealerships. Have call city at least a half dozen time this year and they close the complaint saying no code broken. I'm getting the run around on this and need some help Columbus Ohio Sounds like your code enforcement department is lacking Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto manufactures: Bob Caldwell

Feb 26 2017
Larry Munchrath Dr ZoolittleMunranch Animal Farm903-887-6378 Eustace Texas Author: At Louis, Missouri Accounting: Larry Munchrath Eustace, Texas

Feb 25 2017
Advicars Car Advertizer Advicars Jaime Penate JP Advicars is the biggest scam on the internet, they promised 50$ per month to install the board and never got a dime, even at corporate level executive never saw my commissions Nationwide.This guy said my money will be refunded bu Jaime and his team had me to fill the cancellation form to credit my money back. I did but he had never refund my money back which was $250.00 His company was locate in Texas at that time. Texas Author: Maplewood, Minnesota Advertising Agencies: Advicars Car Advertizer Texas

Feb 25 2017
Etax.com WHEN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REVIEW THE COMPLETED 1040 tax refund sheet to make sure that the ETAX .Had not or yourself had not made any mistakes.was the first REDYou are not allowed to review your form unroll after your receive a email thaT IRS had excepted.thats when I discovered the scam.the figures I entered and deductions ect. Were totally wrong off the wall b.s. Im a widow dont make much to live on ive done taxes for othets yrs ago im not a fool.etax wouldnt let me stop the fileing after i called crying &telling them it wad wrong.they said i would only a one time fee of 19.99 I asked 3 times because i couldnt afford to pay even that amt. &I dont want to be shocked when all is said n done.Donna Supervisor via phone conversation at etax promised no other hidden fees.They took 120.00 to file a 1040. Ez no deductions no eic no penalties.a kindergarener could filed thiS.Internet, www.eta Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Fraud: Etax.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
TWO LIVE CUSTOMS INSTAGRAM & INTERNET TO LIVE CUSTOMS I ordered my custom ALABAMA NIKE ROSHE shoes December 30th 2016 and the order said would ship in 2 to 4 weeks..Here we are at the END of FEBRUARY AND NO shoes STILL but yet they took their payment right out of my account the very NEXT DAY after I ordered they don't list a city or phone number Internet
Author: LAKELAND, Florida On-Line Stores: TWO LIVE CUSTOMS Internet

Feb 25 2017
aishalinks LinkShia  I I will be filing a case at the BBB against them Florida Nationwide Author: NY, New York Dating Services: aishalinks Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Napa Valley Remodel John Lowe John Lowe offered to remodel a recently purchased property at a set labor rate and I told him my budget of which he'd said we could do it for... After the agreed upon terms and the handshake John demoed the place and then work started well.. another week he took a cruise with his wife for ten days and everything went to S*** and he bled the job, me, and then abandoned the project threatening to file a lien, etc.. after overcharging and defrauding me for weeks! He didn't pull permits either! He sold himself as a licensed contractor and honorable former Marine... napa California Author: St Helena, California Building Services: Napa Valley Remodel napa,

Feb 25 2017
Amy Coleman: Copywriting with Heart Amy Coleman | Amy Preacher | Copywriting with Heart Fails to Pay on Time or Respond to Messages copywithheart.com Author: Sarnia, Michigan Work at Home: Amy Coleman: Copywriting with Heart Internet

Feb 25 2017
James Morgan Attorney Attorney at law California ? LA California Author: Spring,, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: James Morgan Attorney

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 25 2017
Final Touch Painting Company Kollin Final Touch Painting Company was doing some remodeling at my residence. $4000 was given for down-payment to replace roof. Several promised dates passed without beginning work. then, the company quit returning my calls or voice mails. Its been about 4 months now. They are not going to replace my roof and will not give me back my $4000.00 I was ripped off houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Final Touch Painting Company houston, Texas

Feb 24 2017
Corporate Research International Ronald NelsonCharles Sanders Daniel Haddock Rec'd ck for $2480.00 for secret shopper / money xfr at Walmart / $100.00 cashiers ck Texas / South Carolina Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Miscellaneous Companies: Corporate Research International

Feb 24 2017
Wild wallet user. Said Sabbir From Bangladesh. At first my complain Wild wallet not give BTC. Dhaka Internet Author: Dhaka, Other Customer: Wild wallet user. Internet

Feb 24 2017
Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ultimate Medical Academy is committed to student satisfaction and works hard at continuous improvement to support its students and alumni. Ultimate Medical Academy is dedicated to ensuring its stakeholders are satisfied and that any complaints that arise are addressed promptly and fairly. Ultimate Medical Academy has made good faith efforts to resolve all complaints reported on Rip-off Report. Ultimate Medical Academy has proven to be among the top members of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business. Ultimate Medical Academy has remained actively engaged and committed to addressing student inquiries.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Health Care Education: Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ultimate Medical Academy trains students for careers in healthcare that make a difference in their lives. Ultimate Medical Academy, founded in 1994, as a nonprofit school, headquartered in Tampa with an additional campus in Clearwater. Ultimate Medical Academy offers programs on campus and online. Internet, Tampa, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Magnetphonecable.com Magnetphonecable.com facebook.com/magneticphonecables Ordered over a month ago, never received itself (order multiple) - company does not respond to emails of any sort, doesn't answer facebook messages or anything. It's been over a month - I'm sure we've been scammed at this point, but I am happy to remove this review if we actually get our item. Canada and West Seneca New York Ottawa, Canada Author: Saint Louis, Missouri On-Line Stores: Magnetphonecable.com Internet

Feb 24 2017
Steven Pieters lsteveeng010 Was of now this his man has scammed at least four women using this name and internet address . This telephone number is still active Patchogue New York Author: NORTH PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island Adult Web Sites: Steven Pieters Internet