AT&T MOBILITY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: at&t mobility
There may be more specific results for "at&t mobility "
For more specific results for "at&t mobility "
Showing 26-50 of 47,780 Found Reports For more specific results for "at&t mobility "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Goldgenie missold poor products which are not gold at all London Nationwide Author: London, Wyoming Miscellaneous Electronics: Goldgenie Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
derma genetix I ordered this as a free trial and after about a week of getting it at my bank was charged two different times. One for $93.80 and for $94.77. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Klamath falls, Oregon Skin Care: derma genetix St Petersburh, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Westgate resorts Company did not respond to me, or my lawyers letter. The resort is burned down that we were supposed to stay at last year. Did not grant us a refund, tried to ask us for more money!! Florida Author: Baden, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Westgate resorts Florida

Jul 19 2017
LEGACY AUTO SALES SOLD LEMONS TO DAUGHTER AND I LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING, NO CLEAR TITLE, REMOVES EQUIPMENT YOU PAID FOR AND DELIVERS VEHICLE AT DUSK, ONCE YOU LEAVE HE SAYS BUYER BEWARE Montgomery Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Dealers: LEGACY AUTO SALES Alabama

Jul 19 2017
state to state move I moved with this company 2 weeks ago from Florida to New York, they offered me a reasonable price for my move so I decided to move with them, I don't have much experience but I assume trashing all of your belongings isn't one of the things someone expects when picking a moving company, but thats what they did. don't buy in to this con-artist-clan of behemoths! they wrecked all of my furniture and denied it completely! they told me this is what insurance is for, they really don't care about other people's belongings, they treat your belongings like a drunk teenager at a party. PLEASE be careful when choosing a moving company, don't be tempted because they offer you a low price, you get what you pay for i guess. I definitely don't recommend using this company. Bay Harbor Islands Florida Author: new york, New York Moving Companies: state to state move Bay Harbor Islands, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management This employee decided since he could not reach me immediately by phone while I was working, he took it upon himself to go on my Facebook page and call my son at work as well as my friends on FB and tell them it is important they tell me to call him with a very threatening voice as the matter is important. People were worried about me!When is it ok to go on FB and call my friends and family. Irvine California Author: Virginia Collection Agency's: Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management Irvine, California

Jul 18 2017
T-Mobile T MOBILE HAS CONTINUED DESPITE MULTIPLE REPORTS TO ALLOW FRAUDULENT CHARGES BATON ROUGE LOUISIANA Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Celebrity actors camp Phill lewis,adrian r'mante,david deluise,tanya chisholm,chester see,matthew timmons,cameron goodman,jonathan goldstein,giovannie samuels I was eight at the time mom heard about there program on the radio so she called and got signed up and they made. My mom pay 5500 dollars. To join the progam so my mom drove me to miami every weekend for two months which made my mom lose some of her job time i was doing acting commericial and for film then they promised my mom that they will hire me. And id become an actor but they lied and never called my mom and we never go in touch with them again Down town miami Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Celebrities: Celebrity actors camp Down town miami, Florida

Jul 18 2017
city of pittsburgh Russel blaich,Department of Permits, Licenses, and Inspections the city of pittsburgh will not do anything in the case of a home at (((REDACTED))) pittsburgh pa ,that home is infested with rats racoons rats roaches and a very large hole in the roof of that home with a huge tree lodged in that hole and my home is next door to it, black mold growing into my building next door and bathroom floor sinking and rodents scratching on the walls of my owned building my tenants got injuries due to the black mold and sinking floors and roaches pittsburgh Pennsylvania
1256 spring garden ave pittsburgh pa15212 condemned 5 months now still dangerous to public three people injured and one teenager found dead inside and hole in the rooftop large tree inside the hole Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Neighborhood Services: city of pittsburgh pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | malpractice and unethical behavior Red Bank New Jersey Unethical conduct and malpractice Author: Baltimore, Maryland Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 18 2017
TimePayment Corp I can't remember names so many different people's they were at home working around 9:00 - 10:00 getting me signed up and I had to put $120.00 up front first twice and my payments was running 147.00 or more Twice Company phone calls and online Burlington Massachusetts Author: Sheffield, Alabama Attorney Generals: TimePayment Corp Alabama

Jul 18 2017
Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Omejo Bought the Electric Razor Camera for $239.00. The camera did not work. Returned it at my cost and was assured I would get an upgraded version for my troubles. They shipped the SAME EXACT Razor Camera back and guess what,. the camera still didn't work. This company is a pure SCAM . STAY AWAY . I had to give it 1 star because the -15 Star option that I would have chose, wasn't available! Customer Service is a Joke! If you feel like giving these scam artist your money for NOTHING in return . then by all means order from Omejo, cause taking your money is the ONLY thing this company is good at . BUYER BE-WARE! Shenzhen, China Internet Author: wilmington, Delaware Cameras & Video: Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Internet

Jul 18 2017
Wendy LoveJoy Mentor Trainer Real Estate Investor at Yellow Letter Mentoring Program Property Manager Real Estate Ripoff Diluth Georgia Author: Mableton, Georgia Real Estate Services: Wendy LoveJoy Diluth , Georgia

Jul 18 2017
on line city tickets They sold me 2 tickets to an Amos Lee concert at Red Rocks for $164.00. I printed out the tickets at home and when they were presented at the entrance to Red Rocks I was informed that the tickets were not valid. I had to purchase two new tickets. For two legitimate tickets bought at the Red Rocks box office, the price was $101.50. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Ticket Sales: on line city tickets Internet

Jul 18 2017
continental collection very harassing. calling me at my work and extremely very rude to me while on the phone talking to me Denver Colorado Author: Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: continental collection Denver , Colorado

Jul 17 2017
saphire resorts will not let us stop making maintenance fees. we cannot afford it, we have never used it. WE DONT WANT IT ANYMORE, WE THOUGHT WE COULD CANCEL AT ANYTIME. las vegas Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada District Attorneys Assistant DA: saphire resorts las vegas, Nevada

Jul 17 2017
CableLink Solutions Cablelink Solutions Group Sub-contracted to do Telecom work at local customer & they never paid Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Vancouver, Washington Telephones: CableLink Solutions Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Jul 17 2017
Diet Supplements-SEC I never even clicked on the order at the end I back paged out, and still got billed.. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Corryton, Tn, Tennessee Alternative Health: Diet Supplements-SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 17 2017
Celine and Barnes John looney Celine and Barnes I have had multiple conversations with my insurance provider. They have assured me that they do Not have a lean on my settlement. John looney of celi and barnes buffalo says I owe $9000 he wants to place my settlement in suit. This is all unnessary waist of time. This company is shady. They dont call back. They are never informed and seem to not work on your case at all. My money is just sitting in Celine bank account gaining in interest for Celine and Barnes not me! It's been 5 five years I haven't seen a dime. Buffalo New York Author: Niagara Falls, New York Lawyers: Celine and Barnes Buffalo , New York

Jul 17 2017
Growthink Jay Turo, Luke Brown, Dave Lavinsky, Melissa Welch, Jean Jaughn As a first time entrepreneur I cannot describe how upsetting it has been to deal with this company. Although I felt their prices were at the very high end. I was prepared to pay the $17,500 they asked for because I imagined that the plan would be amazing. The opposite happened. It was awful. When I tried to get it fixed they removed the plan and everything else from basecamp. They said they were preparing for litigation. Six months later I have no plan, no refund and rude emails from senior members with sexist comments. My suggestion to all women founders out there is to deal with a company who cares about us. All entrepreneurs beware. Los Angeles California No Merit to Jeffs rebuttal : Read the horrible Email from Luke Brown Author: Santa Monica, California Business Consulting: Growthink Los Angeles, California

Jul 17 2017
At&t wireless At&t authorized retailer Tulare and 1st fresno ca. Thiefs scammers and assholes Fresno ca
Author: Clovis, California Bait-and-Switch: At&t wireless Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Joe Dorpat/24hr Field Services Corporation Joseph Dorpat Chris Dorpat Does not pay for completed inspections/Scam Artists Maple Grove Minnesota Author: MN, Minnesota Work at Home: Joe Dorpat/24hr Field Services Corporation Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Flag City Furniture I purchased a mattress in February 2017. The mattress has a dip in it and is making sleepimg very unconfortable. I called to have someone come and look at it but they will not honor my sale without the original sales receipt. I would think they would have one on file since it's only been around 4 months ago. They told to just flip the matress. I feel that this is unexceptable. Findlay Ohio Author: Findlay, Ohio Mattress Stores: Flag City Furniture Findlay, Ohio

Jul 17 2017
The District at Westborough Apartments a Greystar company refuse to disclose break ins. Katy Texas Author: Houston, Texas Property Management: The District at Westborough Apartments Katy, Texas