Your Search | at&t mobility

Oct 18 2016
Longhorn Wrecker My car which IS registered with the apartments along with my resident parking tag inside(that's visible in the dashboard)has been towed. I spoke with the manager at The Solaris and before the towing company even sent the photos over the manager even stated that she knew and saw that our tag was visible. Before leaving to the towing company I called them numerous of times asking who towed,why,and what time. The towing company told me that they will not tell me anything until I pay. A prompt response is requested from you. I would like to solve this peacefully and civilized. Otherwise I will go a step further until this has been taken care of. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Towing: Longhorn Wrecker Dallas, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Love my jewlery Placed an order August 15th 2016 and still have not received merchandise. I was sceptical when I didn't receive a confirmation of order email but let it go at the time.Have tried to call several times to no avail. Palm Beach Florida Internet Author: Merrick, New York Internet: Love my jewlery Internet

Oct 18 2016
Gary's Lawn Solutions Gary Vogel Over promised is shotty at best. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Landscape Companies: Gary's Lawn Solutions Colorado Springs, Colorado

Oct 18 2016
Michaelson Group, LLC Colonnade at Regency Horrible Staff, Unsafe Apartments, Broken A/C, Dirty Community Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, FL, Florida Real Estate Services: Michaelson Group, LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Advanced Tech Support REVIEW: Advanced Tech Support dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Advanced Tech Support committed to providing most efficient, highest quality, remote computer support business to customers. *UPDATE: Advanced Tech Support pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, assures them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Advanced Tech Support recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Advanced Tech Support Author: Torrance, California Computer Service & Repair: Advanced Tech Support | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Advanced Tech Support team can confidently handle myriad of computer problems that home users, small businesses face on a daily basis. Advanced Tech Support with over decade of experience in security software marketplace. Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Chrysler Corporation FCA US LLC Put at risk, lied to, forgotten Auburn Michigan Author: Peachland, North Carolina Auto manufactures: Chrysler Corporation FCA US LLC Auburn, Michigan

Oct 18 2016
World Thrift I have Shopped at World Thrift for several years now amd have turned a blind eye to the corruption of sales there. I can no lomger withstand their blatant sale of fake, ripoff goods. I have been ripped off far too many times. Lake Worth Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Sales People: World Thrift Lake Worth, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Payment Resolution ‹Money Motion X‹ Opportunities Unlimited Publications Inc. (OPP) They are Harassing me with all these letters saying I've won all this money. But they want me to send them money at the same time. First it was $12.00 then it was $29.00, $9.00,$5.00. So on and so fourth. North Kansas City Missouri
Author: STAR TANNERY, Virginia Cross-Border Scams: Payment Resolution ‹Money Motion X‹ North Kansas City , Missouri

Oct 18 2016
Reata Oakbrook Village Apartments Shea Apartment living Deceptive practices at Reata Oakbrook Village Apartments laguna hills california Author: laguna hills, California Real Estate Services: Reata Oakbrook apartments laguna hills, CA

Oct 18 2016
Vesta AT&T Unauthorized Charges Portland, OR Internet Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Vesta AT&T Internet

Oct 17 2016
Swiss Wrist Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Swiss Wrist Inc. has remained a staple of the online luxury watch business for the last decade, and pride themselves on our reputation for excellence. At 100% customer satisfaction is their one and only goal, which has resulted in a large following of loyal customers their team is happy to work with again and again. Swiss Wrist, Ripoff Report Verified, a business consumers can trust.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Jewelers: Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Swiss Wrist Inc. has been in the online luxury watch business for the last decade. Swiss Wrist has a long list of personal, bank and business references throughout the United States as well as internationally. Swiss Wrist stands by all the products sold on their website 100%. Los Angeles , California

Oct 17 2016
Dealer funding I purchased a 2008 Nissan Altima in June of 2015. t Atlanta Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Auto Dealers: Dealer funding Lithonia, Georgia

Oct 17 2016
Global Tech Squad Inc. I turned on my computer today and was surprised to notice that there was a message indicating that my computer had been affected by spyware and Malware. Global Tech Squad Inc.'s telephone number was on the screen saying they would provide a solution to the problem. I mistakenly allowed them access to the computer to remove the spyware and Malware. The individual at the company identified himself as Josh Matthews said they could provide me protection for a year for $199. I declined the coverage. It is my belief that they accessed some confidential information on the hard drive on my computer. This company needs to be put out business because it is defrauding customers. Dallas Texas Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Fraud: Global Tech Squad Inc. Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Wealth Partners Publishing 2% Guarantee or Refund Not Honored Chicago Illinois Author: Pagosa Springs, Colorado Work at Home Business: Wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Oct 17 2016
Raceway Gas Station RIP OFF The price per gallon the advertise on their computerized display is 4 cents per gallon less than what they actually charge at the pump. You will pay 4 cents more per gallon than the advertised price. This is not the first time they've ripped off the public. I check the actual number of gallons against the price I paid - I usually ask for $10 worth of gas so the math is easy. This is the second time now they charged more that the advertised price. They are dishonest. Hackettstown New Jersey Author: hackettstown, New Jersey Gas Stations: Raceway Gas Station Hackettstown, New Jersey

Oct 17 2016
at&t phone company will not get bill right, after talking to them they still refuse to bill me my right bill Nationwide Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Better Business Bureau: at&t phone company Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
food lovers fat loss sytem I discovered I was charged monthly by this company and do not recall signing up for program after I looked at it encino Internet/california Author: Janesville, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: food lovers fat loss sytem Internet

Oct 16 2016
legitpainmeds Michael Michael will act upfront at first-then take you for all he can Internet Author: Miami, Florida Drugstores: legitpainmeds Internet

Oct 16 2016
Tiffany Morello Billing me without my authorization on file at hospital. The authorization form only shows 2 physicians I authorized by the names of Dr's Troiano & Gerard. She is a physician Asst & did not follow protocol by contacting my insurance carrier who is Aetna and obtain prior authorization. She is also not in network as a provider with Aetna & Aetna has advised me she is out of network & did not call them for prior authorization. Coconut Creek Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Tiffany Morello Coconut Creek, Florida

Oct 16 2016
A T and T A T and T Biggest Rip Off Ever!! Nationwide Author: Tawas, Michigan Telephones: A T and T Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
10:29 AM I purchased a t shirt for my son back in May 2016. They advertise on Facebook you can get free products if you pay for the shipping and handling. I paid for the shipping and handling, have never received my shirt. I have emailed them over and over and they say it was out of stock and then it was in stock the way it will be shipped out next week and that never happened!! This is over and over the same response I keep getting from them. I try to call but it is in Switzerland and not sure on how to make another country call. I have read several complaints about people having the same problem I am having. It is so ridiculous! They need to be removed off of Facebook! They are a scam! Switzerland Internet
Author: Manassas Park, Virginia Alternative Health: Internet

Oct 15 2016
Progressive learning corp I sold nothing but an encyclopedia of books for thousands of dollars books I could aber collared provided in a free library mind is nothing like what they promised me they said it was help from kindergarten till higschool and is a program that even is actualisado with what LAUSD is teaching at this time as my math Nationwide Author: Canoga park ca , California Corrupt Companies: Progressive learning corp Nationwide

Oct 15 2016
International Delivery Service Max Express Sara Smith You received packages and prepaid shipping labels, and were to ship them at not cost to you; HOWEVER - read on Chicago Illinois Author: somewhere in, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: International Delivery Service Max Express Chicago, Illinois

Oct 15 2016
New Mobility Solutions scam, hustle , dishonest Jackson Michigan Author: Pinckney, Michigan Auto Dealers: New Mobility Solutions Jackson, Michigan