AT&T U VERSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: at&t u verse
There may be more specific results for "at&t u verse"
For more specific results for "at&t u verse"
Showing 1-25 of 190,991 Found Reports For more specific results for "at&t u verse"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Buyers remorse Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Regarding your complaint that you posted Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 18 2017
Marsena Wallace & Larry of National General Insurance Marsena is a beligerant, subjective b**** adjuster who lies or at the least stretches the truth about vendors, such as describing a biz as hole in the wall, larry Gregg another adjuster is a complete ambesia phyco who is also a liar North Carolina Author: Oviedo, Florida Abusive Parents: Marsena Wallace & Larry of National General Insurance North Carolina

Aug 17 2017
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo ATM check deposit The ATM swallowed my 1030.00 payroll check and only showed 30.00 Ft. lauderdale Florida Get to the Bank ASAP Author: boca Raton, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Blue Wave Trading BWT Randy Sarrow Save yourself thousands, Randy Sarrow is a scam artist Makawao Hawaii randy sarrow blue wave trading crook Author: oakdale, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Blue Wave Trading Makawao, Hawaii

Aug 17 2017
Wilber and Associates, P.C. Attorneys at Law Phishers of Men, Women and Anybody Naive Enough to Answer Their Questions Normal Illinois Author: Paradise, California Car Insurance: Wilber and Associates, P.C. Attorneys at Law Normal, Illinois

Aug 17 2017
H.A.S. At Home Appliance Repair, Inc through HomeAdvisor RIDICULOUS RATES! Cleveland Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Appliances: H.A.S. Cleveland, Ohio

Aug 17 2017
Gordon Chevrolet Took Advantage of My Mothers Death Philadelphia Pennsylvania Thank you, Diane Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Gordon Chevrolet Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2017
Groman McCracken they sold me a car, with a lot of defects, at a price such that when i tried to get it refinanced at a lower rate i was told that i was upside down in the car. i believe they took advangtage of me being an older african american female Longview Texas Author: longivew, Texas Auto Dealers: Groman McCracken Longview, Texas

Aug 17 2017
Okinus financial Okinus ripped me off Pelham Georgia You had plenty of time to correct the error Author: Georgia Appliances: Okinus financial Pelham, Georgia

Aug 17 2017
Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money (in excess of six figures) after we fired him in April 2016. Conroe Texas Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money ,$94,000, after we fired him in April 2017. Conroe Texas Author: Walton, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Covey Creek Builders Conroe, Texas

Aug 17 2017
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles, California

Aug 17 2017
Enchanted Garcinia Enchanted cleanse 14 day free trail. If you don't call they send you the product forever. Two bottles. at $91.19 each! Florida Author: Miami, Florida Weightloss Programs: Enchanted garcinia Florida

Aug 17 2017
Consortium Group LLC agreed to trial offer of skin care offer, but never agreed to continued shipments at the cost of 89.00, no information as to where to return items Akron Ohio Author: Fitchburg, Massachusetts Skin Care: Consortium Group LLC Akron, Ohio

Aug 17 2017
T Mobile I have been with the company since 2008 and I they have changed for the worse. They use to care about their customers, but now they only care for their profits. I have had issues with Samsung phones twice on less than 6 months!!! To get a replacement is rare without shelling out another couple hundred dollars. The service is poor and does not work in areas locally and when traveling.Nationwide Author: Sandy, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
allumineye/ and allumineye I was looking at my bank statement and I notice that there was a charge for 86.95 and one for 8995 so I looked up the numbers and called them back and they gave a different number for each one .Then i talk to this lady I forgot to get her name, She said I could not get my money back due that the trial was over I told her I didnt realize that there was 14 day trial amd I wanted my money back she said no, she kept on trying to get me a 35& of if i still wanted to get more and I told her no, i just wanted my money back she was very rude with me and I told her that I was going to call someone about this product she said go ahead they wont do anything about it. I told her this product wasn't that great and should not of cost that much I am so angry with the way she treated me I still should get something back. california and nevada i know that isnt a city Nevada Author: forest grove, Oregon Eye Care: allumineye/ and allumineye california also, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
Thrive Market I CANCELLED my membership during free trial period, confirmed by email & phonecall, they CHARGED ME $60 ANYWAY, CANNOT GET A REFUND, NEED A LAWYER TO START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THE$E BEA$T$! I AM ELDERLY AND SURVIVE ON $300 A MONTH S.SECURITY- I CANNOT AFFORD EVEN A $5 MEMBERSHIP, LET ALONE $60 THEY JUST STOLE FROM ME! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BEYOND NASTY AND THEY ARE VERY DISRESPECTFUL!! PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME! I DON'T KNOW Nationwide Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Thrive Market Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Datin health/ bullseye wrinkle Allumiere Free sample allumiere cream and serium.recieved package no reminders of trail period..called their trail starts the day order was placed,not when u receive in mail.charged me 97.41 for cream and 98.41 for serium. Salt lake city Utah Author: Decatur, Tennessee Eye Care: Datin health/ bullseye wrinkle Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Jays Auto Transport Jay At Jays Auto Transport Is A Bully And Thief! Lauderhill Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Transporters: Jays Auto Transport Lauderhill, Florida

Aug 16 2017
shoptomcollins I ordered from this company on july6 and was charged for the product. It is now aug 16 and have not recieved the product. I now can not reach anyone at the phone number listed just a message machine. ca Author: GLASGOW, Montana Department & Outlet Stores: shoptomcollins Internet

Aug 16 2017
ONLINERESOLVE.COM Mr. Adrian Clayborn/completed all the initial plan/sale. Alena Cook initial contact person, she transferred me to Adrian, at phone #18883897614 on 7/3/2016 I was sold a Computer Protection Plan for 3 years for a total of $199.99 to cover from 7/3/2016 to 7/3/2019, that would provide full coverage protection for my computer that I could call anytime 24hours a day for assistance with my computer issues/problems. Internet  Author: Ogden, Utah Internet Fraud: ONLINERESOLVE.COM Internet

Aug 16 2017
Instant credit loan Henry there was also a female who can't remember at the moment They told me they can get me a loan for 2500 Nationwide
Author: Cleveland, Ohio Loans: Instant credit loan Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Since Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 16 2017
Ellys world I ordered the steam flat iron on July 29th at 4:24am..I NEVER received a confirmation number to my order and when I try to look up anything it says it's unavailable. I JUST GOT RIPPED OFF!! WOW!! WHAT A SCAM REALLY!!! WHY HASN'T IT BEEN REMOVED OFF EVERY SITE???? Internet Author: Bartlett, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Ellys world Internet

Aug 16 2017
Vivint Inc Professional Collection Vivint Inc reported me owing $767 to my credit bureau when my services was stopped 8/2015 with me owing only $199 and no one have any information about my acct at Vivint since they sold it Utah Nationwide (utah) Author: CHARLESTON, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Vivint Inc Nationwide