Your Search | at&t u verse

Jun 22 2016
Ronald Roebuck Mr. Roebuck has been taking money from upper middle class women for supposedly start up businesses for years. I was in contact with at least 3 other women that he had obtained money from under fraudulent pretences. Watch out for this individual. Phoenix Arizona Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cleaning Services: Ronald Roebuck Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 21 2016
Better Built Lumber & Supply June 6, 2016 Company gave me an estimate of $659.00 to replace garage door. Came to my home looked at garage took a $100.00 deposit and said he (Rob) would be back Friday June 10th to replace door.  Country Club Hills Illinois Author: olympia fields, Illinois Garage Door Companies: Better Built Lumber & Supply Country Club Hills, Illinois

Jun 21 2016
midlund funding alan winters manager at midland funding put a judgement in temecula court ca and we tried to settle but they would not settle , i dont know why but they are refusing monies but wont take it off public records at the temecula court house . san diego California Junk Debt Buyer Author: BULLHEAD CITY, Arizona Collection Agencies: midlund funding san diego , California

Jun 21 2016
U.S. Beef TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW | CUSTOMER COMMITMENT: U.S. Beef clients, feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with US Beef. commitment to customer service, quality value. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business*UPDATE: U.S. Beef recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business.
U.S. Beef wants to make things right Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Personal Services: US Beef TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Customers can feel confident when purchasing US Beef. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 21 2016
Yoocare yoocare.com,tech-support-scam.wikia.com › wiki › Y...slideshare.net › molyre › is-. Almost scammed me. I was researching what to do when u think ur laptop is infected with spyware when I can across their website. I clicked on live chat and was met by a cindy. The moment I told her that I'm on my mobile and not the laptop they said sorry can't help then disappeared. So I then logged on under a different name. Same person. I then told them my laptop was infected. Woo h*o!! She or he was interested. It went as far as them telling me they want to remotely access my laptop but want payment first. I swore at who ever it was and they ended the chat because I revealed that I knew that were fraudulent. I took screen shots of our entire conversation. When I registered with this ripoff report I didn't leave my true contact details. Except my gmail. If anyone is interested and want to know more pls email me. Internet
Author: Hebersham, Wyoming Computer Fraud: Yoocare Internet

Jun 21 2016
Efficient Transportation Inc Right Touch Movers Quoted us $2800 and forced us to pay $7800. Stole from us as well as broken items. And there are at least 10 more people with the same problem. San Diego California Author: Melbourne , Florida Bait-and-Switch: Efficient Transportation Inc Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Vida Vacations Grupo Vidanta; Vidanta; Vidanta Group; Vida Vacations; Mayan Palace; Private Reserve Travel Collection; Vacation Privileges; The Grand Mayan Riviera Maya; The Grand Luxxe; The Grand Bliss SCAM ALERT: DO NOT ATTEND ANY PRESENTATIONS AT THE GRAND MAYAN, MAYAN PALACE OR ANY RESORTS OWNED BY VIDANTA/VIDA VACATIONS Playa del Carmen Quintana Roo Reply Author: Brooklyn, New York Timeshare Rentals: Vida Vacations Internet

Jun 21 2016
Randal Pham, MD Randall Pham Doctor Pham Doctor Randal Pham Dr. Randal Pham Eye doctor Randal Pham Randal T. Pham Randal Pham MD sued his OWN PATIENTS because they said he ripped off their dad San Jose California Author: Honolulu, Alabama Eye Care: Randal Pham, MD San Jose, California

Jun 21 2016
Tapestry at Citrus Park Unjust Towing to Resident(s) at Tapestry Citrus Park Apartments Tampa Florida Still Illegal Author: Tampa, Florida Landlords: Tapestry at Citrus Park Tampa,

Jun 21 2016
Vacation With Ease Andre at Save on ResortsEddie at Save on Resorts Ripoff, Scam, Class Action Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bklyn, New York Timeshare Rentals: Vacation With Ease Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 21 2016
Perfume de Paris Sold me products that could not have been the same product she used on me at the hotel because they do not work. I spent$432 that I don't have. Chatsworth Ca. Author: Montgomery , Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Perfume de Paris Chatsworth Ca.,

Jun 20 2016
Direct Lending Solutions James Toka Foreign guy calls and ask me if I want $1000, verified my personal info, advised me to check out their site and ratings on BBB, then advises I am approved, a manager calls back to verify my acceptance of the loan, but ,here comes stupidity, I have to prove I can re-pay the loan and as a show of good faith i need to transfer $130 to their company! Really?! At this point I am smelling a scammer, so I advise james Toka to keep his loan and refuse to send the funds. I hang up on him and dial the number back. The number rings several times then goes to busy. I am fearful because I have given these fraudulent my personal banking info and my social. How do I prevent potential identity theft? Southake Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Direct Lending Solutions Southakel, Texas

Jun 20 2016
Carrollwood Day School Discrimination at Kindergarten Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Private Schools: Carrollwood Day School Tampa, Florida

Jun 20 2016
TeleReach Corporate Employment Abuse, Employment Fraud, Not paying earned wages, Traci Chancellor, David Huck, Laurel Hummel, Work from home scam Houston Texas Author: Mayer, Arizona Work at Home Business: TeleReach Corporate Houston, Texas

Jun 20 2016
Incomm, Inc. - Brooks Smith, CEO Vanilla Gift Card > > > S T O L E N M O N E Y ! < < < Jacksonville Florida >>> S T O L E N....M O N E Y ! Author: Jupiter, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Incomm, Inc. - Brooks Smith, CEO Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 20 2016
Alliance One It forced me to a $275 a month for tickets and then changed the terms without telling me and added new accounts I don''t even know. Nationwide Author: Hood River, Oregon Better Business Bureau: Alliance One Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
Johnnys Towing and Recovery Oswego Il Mobile ad scam/ long waits/ wasn't allowed to pay with debit card/ swore at by manager Oswego Illinois Author: bolingbrook, Advertising / Deceptive: Johnnys Towing and Recovery Oswego, Illinois

Jun 20 2016
Family Mobile of Walmart Family Mobile scams people at Walmart saying that family mobile services are prepaid but customer relations doesn't work to complain and family mobile will not refund money they have taken to much of.  Wichita area wide Nationwide Author: Park City, Kansas Telemarketers: Family Mobile of Walmart Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
Jeff Mitchell Lighting www.jeff-mitchell-lighting.com Fast talking, low integrity Owner and Business, Look Elsewhere or at Least Look at all this Bad Reviews all Over! Creve Coeur Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Builders & Contractors: Jeff Mitchell Lighting Creve Coeur, Missouri

Jun 20 2016
Avanquest Software avanquest Avanquest - purchase any of their products at your own peril - they will SCREW you! Internet Author: Whangarei, Other Software: Avanquest Software Internet

Jun 19 2016
Johathan Mcafee Hire him to do stuff around my diable mothers home and he did a horrible job. I asked him to come back and fix the stuff and he refused and of course he got paid before i looked at it. Savannah Tennessee Author: Savannah, Tennessee Home Improvements: Johathan Mcafee Savannah, Tennessee

Jun 19 2016
PC Phonesoft us.shareit.com MyCommerce Share-it – a Digital River Service - www.mycommerce.com Share-it - Digital River GmbH. Instant key for magicfeatures for magicjack Purchased two instant keys for a pcphonesoft product via Share-It. A month later and numerous attempts at email communication, still no key info. Software is not useable without this information. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Software: PC Phonesoft Internet

Jun 19 2016
Choctaw casino Vip promotional i have a platniim players club card i can receive free, play free motel rooms,ithe more money i play the more comp i get to get these promotions all this has stop since may 2016I cant get anything and i have been at the casino more than 15years ive been building my points i got a brochure for june for my free rooms they even took thia way with mo explanation i can't get anyone to tell me whats going on they are giving me a promo and taking it back for no reason i am so upset when i could eat and go to gift shop its all gone amd i want to know why thats why i filed a complaint never has this happen i soend lots of money for nothing my family has been going as ling as i have this is bs durant Oklahoma Author: durant, Oklahoma Customer: Choctaw casino Internet

Jun 18 2016
North Staffing name given in phone message Jeremy Jackson claims works at homes jobs but does not exist Internet RE: North Star Staffing Author: Belle Mead, New Jersey Home Based Business: North Staffing Internet

Jun 18 2016
FocusNutra This is Fraud -This company offers a free trial, you pay only shipping. Once you receive the supplement and look at your credit card statement you will be billed a few hundred dollars without further contact from the company. Speaking to customer service is a total waste of time! San Diego Internet Author: Ontario Weightloss Programs: FocusNutra Internet