AT&T U VERSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: at&t u verse
There may be more specific results for "at&t u verse"
For more specific results for "at&t u verse"
Showing 26-50 of 50,062 Found Reports For more specific results for "at&t u verse"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
The Pointe at Ramsgate apartments Horrifying Apartment scam!!!! San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Appliances: Prefabricated Homes: The Pointe at Ramsgate apartments San Antonio , Texas

May 23 2017
MyInboxPro Rip off Merchant linked to GIMSystem Vancouver British Columbia Author: Maharagama, Work at Home Business: MyInboxPro Vancouver, British Columbia

May 23 2017
GIMSystem Total Rip off Vancouver British Columbia Author: Maharagama, Alabama Work at Home Business: GIMSystem Vancouver, British Columbia

May 23 2017
Ace Towing Enterprise Heartless, lying, scamming thieves that suck at customer relations. They think we're stupid to fall for it, they 're the idiots! Lakewood Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Towing: Ace Towing Enterprise Lakewood, Colorado

May 23 2017
Hobbies-Unleashed, Warning! Hobbies-Unleashed are Professional Scammers I ordered a selfie drone at this website named hobbies-unleashed.com. They advertise on Facebook. After I had provided my credit card number they charged it and sent me an email that my order was confirmed. However, they never sent me the shipping confirmation and tracking number.  Vancouver (supposedly) BC
Author: Lahore, Other Sporting Goods: Hobbies Unleashed Internet

May 23 2017
Dottys 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 Dotty's Casino 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 g.co/kgs/hjMEdQ Hello I have contacted you all already because I have had some issues in those store due to card not working in do come in your guys location every day and buy cigarettes 5 hour energy drink and play at least 20$ in machine half of the time card is not working Sparks Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Clubs & Organizations: Dotty's in sparks on Victorian Avenue Nevada

May 23 2017
Envato Theme Forest SCAM AT ENVATO, THEY DON'T REFUND USING PAYPAL Melbourne Internet Author: São Paulo, Michigan Media: Envato Internet

May 23 2017
All Phase Business Supplies Inc. Vanessa This was a COMPLETE SCAM!!!! They called our business, and spoke to an employee. Told the employee there was a recall on some thermal printer paper we'd ordered from U-Line.  Rancho Dominguez California Author: Portland, Oregon Convenience Stores: All Phase Business Supplies Inc. Rancho Dominguez, California

May 23 2017
Culinary staffing Dan stone Rude, racist, and puts employee lives at risk. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Catering: Culinary staffing Los Angeles, California

May 23 2017
Santa Monica Fiat / National Auto Academy I was told I'd get a job at Santa Monica Fiat if I went through the training by National Auto Academy Santa Monica California Author: Wilmington, Colorado Auto Dealers: Santa Monica Fiat / National Auto Academy Santa Monica , California

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 22 2017
Mydriverslicenses.org Was I REALLY that gullible? FRAUD!!! Internet Our Service at Drivers-Licenses.org Author: Jackson, Tennessee DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: My drivers licenses.org Internet

May 22 2017
Mahulchandran Chelvaraj Spencer / Mal Spencer LYING FRAUDSTER STALKER EXTORTIONIST MADE ME PAY $20,000 Mulgrave, Vic Victoria, Australia
Pix of TjHin Franky of innovation square from FaceBook Author: Mulgrave, Vic, Alabama Liars: Mahulchandran Chelvaraj Spencer Mulgrave, Vic,

May 19 2017
HTowngadgets Do not  buy from this company at all. They ripped me off out of 280 dollars. Bought a phone from them and the description said the battery was in good condition.  That was a lie because even when the phone is at 100% it dies. They sold me a phone with a bad battery and they knew it. Check their reviews. They've done it to  too. Not a trusted seller. They are scammers. Internet
Author: Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: HTowngadgets Internet

May 19 2017
Matilda's Mouse Antiques Sold item out from under us while shopping at their store Valley Center California Author: valley center, California Antiques & Second-hand: Matilda's Mouse Antiques Valley Center, California

May 19 2017
Dental Pro at Home , dentalproathome73 Definite scam - uses renowned company ,A T T, survey to sucker you into get a reward. Customer service no. Wait of 5 minimum and they disconnect after moment Henderson Nevada Internet
Author: Laguna Niguel, California Unusual Rip-Off: Dental Pro at Home Internet

AT&T Deceptive business practices by AT&T Atlanta Nationwide
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

May 19 2017
Sears Vacations Deceitful fraudulant lying impostors. Charging a finance charge on your money by telling u there's no finance. Unable to get any discount on the vacation u trying to book but r able to get the same vacation else where for discount. That the concierge do not get commission just their base pay. Internet Author: Rosedale, New York Tours & Excursions: Sears Vacations Internet

May 19 2017
Bath Fitter Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada 349 Johnson Avenue Disappointing Experience and Customer Service at Winnipeg Bath Fitter Winnipeg Manitoba
Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada, North Dakota Business Consulting: Bath Fitter Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada Winnipeg, Manitoba

May 19 2017
Brink212 Showroom Brink212 The person is nothing but a con artist and good at it. The services she provides are never rendered. She offers you a diamond packages and delivers you a cubic zirconia. She is good at boasting you and getting you amped up but services never come to fruition.New York New York Author: Boston, Massachusetts Personal Services: Brink212 Showroom New York, New York

May 19 2017
Spectrum Bright house Networks I had Bright House Networks for many year until Spectrum took over Bright House that is when I started having problems. I was told that I would have the same service at the same price when I was switch to Spectrum. Simpsonville South Carolina Author: lakeland, Florida Cable TV: Spectrum Simpsonville, South Carolina

May 19 2017
Gloss Motive I ordered the hemp oil free trial and paid shipping at 5.95 when I recieved my bank statement I was charged 79.95 and cannot contact the company by the numbers I have. Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Gloss Motive Nationwide

May 18 2017
DUSTIN CUMMING REALTOR AT HILTON & HYLAND RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL LISTING AGENT BEVERLY HILLS California
Author: Beverly Hills, California Sales People: DUSTIN CUMMING REALTOR AT HILTON & HYLAND

May 18 2017
Gloss Motive 500 N Rainbow Blvd Suite 300 Las Vegas, Nevada 89107 AVOID AT ALL COSTS! I THOUGHT I WAS HELPING MY WIFE-NOT GETTING RIPPED OFF! Las Vegas Internet Author: Hilham, Tennessee Alternative Health: Gloss Motive Internet

May 18 2017
department of finace and accruement jeff g norman the letter says u won 734,940.00 US PO BOX6430 CHANDLER Arizona 85246 Author: watertown, South Dakota Cash Services: department of finace and accruement