Your Search | at&t wireless

Feb 03 2016
Devry smith & frank llp Rachel Healey Outrageous billing. Lawyer did not bill for over two months and it came at a big surprise of almost 50k first bill. Stay away from this firm!! Toronto Ontario Author: Los angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Devry smith & frank llp Toronto, Ontario

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
NUVODERM JUST ANOTHER RIP OFF, PRODUCT DOESN'T WORK AT ALL. Salt Lake City Utah Author: San Diego, California Beauty Salons: NUVODERM Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 03 2016
SCORE SENSE THEY ARE A IDENTITY ALERT PROTECTION. THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING MY ACCOUNT FOR 10 MONTHS! I HAVE HAD AN EXTREME STOLEN IDENTITY FOR 5 MONTHS AND NEVER HEARD FROM THEM . THIS WAS AFTER THE DUDE ON THE PHONE WAS TELLING ME WHAT ALL THEY WERE DOING FOR ME . I YELLED AT HIM AND SAID SEIOUSLY IF YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE YOU COULD HAVE ALERTED ME AND I WOULD NOT BE IN THE MESS I AM IN NOW Internet ScoreSense Author: LAKE HAVASU CIT, Arizona Work at Home Business: SCORE SENSE Internet

Feb 03 2016
Sam Servidio PostalMoneyOrderSystem.com No link to website, I spent $425 dollars expecting ROI of at least $400 . Where are the buyers Sam talked about? Plus He stopped emailing me. Sounds like he is running. I want my $425 d. Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Questionable Activities: Sam Servidio Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
frugalmomclub.com Nikki Strong mom blogger Offered to write a product review and host a sweepstake. She received goods and never wrote the review. She charged me $50 over a year ago for a service she never rendered. I have been trying to call her and talk to her for over 12 months now to no results . She is a fraud! be careful. Internet Author: NY, New York Work at Home Business: frugalmomclub.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
- Year -2016 Judah at mentor mall Pulled me in with the dry hands routine told me about the eye sirum everything like the lady with the baby and her mom, but I was so gullible I went even fit her and bought the face lift they depleted my card for 3500.oo. I feel like a fool. I went to amazon and so cheer products I cann't even sleep tonight this will not ever happen again (((REDACTED))) Mentor mall Ohio Author: east Cleveland, Ohio Wanted Criminals: - Year -2016 east Cleveland, Ohio

Feb 02 2016
Eric Benzer Failed to pay contractor. Started dodging me at Christmas. Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Work at Home: Eric Benzer Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 02 2016
Verizon Wireless Overcharging me for data and usage Nationwide Dealing with Verizon Wireless Author: Chula, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
DQ Salvage and Scrap scammed at scrap yard!!! jasper Florida Author: jasper, Florida Scrap Yard: DQ Salvage and Scrap jasper, Florida

Feb 01 2016
Annex Funding Yellow Stone, Loan Me, Quest Financial Solutions, Mario Bendicho, Ed Eugene Haley Hire people to call businesses get them to borrow money from annex at a extremely high rate, then either fire you so they don't have to pay you, or tell you you just have bad luck and the loans you've opened were declined or never closed either way you don't get paid Newport Beach California Thanks for finding them I have a judgement against them! Author: Irvine, California Financial Services: Annex Funding Newport Beach, California

Feb 01 2016
Easykits They STEAL YOUR MONEY, $77 UNAUTHORIZED. HUGE RIP OFF! They will not help you! SCAM!! Internet Author: Hudsonville, Michigan Work at Home Business: Easykits Internet

Feb 01 2016
Verizon Wireless opportunistic, no defense. asked I decrease WiFi from 8GB to 6GB, then billed for 60GB, $900 in overages,refused to budge St. Louis Missouri Author: High Ridge, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Antonio T Bugge Antonio Bugge Attorney at Law Please avoid this lawyer! fort lauderdale Florida Author: Coral Springs , Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Antonio T Bugge fort lauderdale , Florida

Feb 01 2016
jack in the box around 1:30 a.m, I drove through their drive through window and used my ATM card to purchase food, shortly there after my bank informed me that use of my debit card was being done. I was in my hotel room not using my card at all. Houston Texas Author: tomball, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: jack in the box Houston , Texas

Feb 01 2016
Upper Cervical Chiropractic of New York REVIEW: Upper Cervical Chiropractic of New York, PC patients feel safe, confident & secure that they are being taken care of by qualifed doctors and staff. Patients report they have had exceptional experiences and success at UCCNY. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Upper Cervical Chiropractic of New York recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Re: Response to your questions Author: port chester, New York Doctors: Dr. George Gertner White Plains, New York

Feb 01 2016
James Crawford, James Sihle Holdings LLC, jamescrwfrd@yahoo.com James Crawford James Crawford is at it again posting fraudulent investment ads, he scammed me out of my $3000 investment and has cut all communication with me to avoid giving me my money back!!! Southbend Michigan Michigan Author: New york, New York Investment Brokers: James Crawford, James Sihle Holdings LLC, jamescrwfrd@yahoo.com Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Yurz.com I am paying for a website and resource tool to edit & add listings, website down and I can't edit Internet Author: Dade City, Florida Work at Home: Yurz.com Internet

Feb 01 2016
Vesta AT&T Unauthorized Charge Nationwide Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Vesta AT&T Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
American financial resolution, AFR, this company is a sham they took my $5000 and did not do what i was promised which was loan modification and never heard from them and never returned my calls and refused to return my money dispite their guaranteed that i was promised at the time to sign a contract torrance California SCAMMED FROM THE START Author: woodland hills, California Brokerage Companies: American financial resolution(AFR) torrance, California

Jan 31 2016
Aabaco Small Business Yahoo Small Business Yahoo Small Business morph to Aabaco Small Business is a failure. AVOID Aabaco AT ALL COSTS. Internet Author: Tavernier, Florida Web Hosting: Aabaco Small Business Internet

Jan 31 2016
Superburger, Superburger Owner Bill wouldn't help my Wife after she hit her head and bled at their Restaurant Cotati California Wow Author: Cotati, California Restaurants: Superburger Cotati,

Jan 31 2016
Donna Sgro Sells A Variety of Products But Never Sends Them--Operates Via Facebook New Jersey Internet Author: New Jersey Work at Home Business: Donna Sgro Internet

Jan 31 2016
Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Purchased a Bluebird card so I can set up automatic drafts off the card. They promte the card like a card that works just like a bank acrd but never disclose that automatic drafts are not a feature with the card. PLus their website has a glitch so that when you register (with or without a temp card) you will never be able to create the account. So I basically lost out on $5 purchasing the card at Walmart. I wonder how many customers are scammed to purchase the card and yet never be able to fully use the card. Glad I only loaded $1 but now reading the other posts, it appears this is how American Express gets its extra business. I will spread the word to never do business with American Express. Nationwide Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Dents R Us Mobile Body Work Done Right At Your Home or Office DentsRUs, Dents Are Us, Dents-R-Us He told us he would make our car look like new. He took our money and never finished the job! Won't answer calls or return texts. Completely ignoring us!! Los Angeles, Orange County, San Gabriel California Author: Orange County, California Auto Repair Service: Dents R Us Mobile Body Work Done Right At Your Home or Office Los Angeles, California