Your Search | at&t wireless

May 23 2016
WALMART INC. WALMART INC. sent me a check on May 9, 2016 for 1,899.75 ., And deposit in my account which I did , I took my $350 and sent $1469.00 toGreece like it said and the rest spend at Walmart , they returned the check to my bank and now I have to pay my bank $1900 *** *** **. Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716 Arkansas As you see Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WALMART INC. Internet

May 23 2016
HERTZ at LAX Danial - Mgr? Hertz employees not trained Los Angeles California Author: Great Bend, Kansas Auto & Truck Rental: HERTZ at LAX Las Angeles, California

May 22 2016
weekofnews.com Offers a $7000.00 payout when you have made that amount. Will not pay out. My payment is still in processing over a week. Promise is 3 days. Brooklyn weekofnews.com internet Author: Buckeye, Arizona Work at Home Business: weekofnews.com Internet

May 22 2016
Explore Talent Mr. Lopez at 702-857-7438 I have been scamed three time with this company. I was contacted stating that they have an actinc job for my daughter only if i update her profile with another 298 dollars. I have never been contacted with a real acting job for my daughter on for money. Nationwide Author: Saginaw, Michigan Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Nationwide

May 22 2016
American Addiction Centers t/a Sunrise House, Lafayette New Jeresy Rip Off For Sure Lafayette New Jersey Author: Westminster, Maryland Corrupt Companies: American Addiction Centers Nationwide

May 22 2016
Darin Carter, located in South Florida alleged to be at (((redacted))) Wellington, FL 33449, but also lives in Port Saint Lucie, FL. Darin Carter took thousands of dollars from me to build a website, SEO and to SEM. Darin Carter took the money and r SEO SEM Website builder West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Advertising Agencies: Darin Carter West Palm Beach, Florida

May 22 2016
at&t 75% delivery Los Angeles CA Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Service Providers: at&t Nationwide

May 21 2016
Dr. Stephen Barrett M.D. QuackWatchretired psychiatrist At Best Misleading Information On Natural Health & Nutrition Healing Pittsboro North Carolina Author: Lakewood, Washington Doctors: Dr. Stephen Barrett M.D. Pittsboro, North Carolina

May 21 2016
Verizon Wireless Overbilling Nationwide Author: Kerens, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

D&T Distributors Media CPN 3500 150k + Funding Cash Kalamazoo Michigan
Author: West bury , New York Cash Services: D&T Distributors Media Kalamazoo, Michigan

May 21 2016
Rev Kelly Pov I was on craigslist looking for housing and this Scamer had one so called posted on craigslist saying he owns the house at (((REDACTED))) Columbus Ohio.  Columbus ohio Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Computer Fraud: Rev Kelly Pov Internet

May 21 2016
New vision auto Auto new vision Elliott Sold me a broke down car and never gave me the correct paper work whitch cause me to have my baby 6 weeks early and my water to break at 29 weeks because of stress Nationwide Author: Eatonton, Georgia Auto Dealers: New vision auto Nationwide

May 20 2016
Rocoto's Sabor Latino Grill Save your hard earned money, taste buds and liver by not eating at this place! San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Restaurants: Rocoto's Sabor Latino Grill San Antonio, Texas

May 20 2016
Park At City West Apartments Forcing my DOG out because we won't particpate in DNA TESTING not part of our lease agreement! Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Eden Prairie, Minnesota Real Estate Services: Park At City West Apartments Eden Prairie, Minnesota

May 20 2016
Brainiacs From Mars - SCAM EXPOSED - BrainiacsFromMarsBrainiacs aka Fundzinger SCAM BrainiacsFromMars SCAM EXPOSED - Internet Fraudster Nick Taylor scams crowdfunders at www.BrainiacsFromMars.com Anaheim Hills California
Fraudulent Complaint - Company Rebuttal Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Brainiacs From Mars Anaheim Hills, California

May 20 2016
Commerce Payment Systems TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Commerce Payment Systems commitment to customer satisfaction, Commerce Payment Systems implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help merchants of all sizes accept credit cards at the lowest rates possible combined with superior customer service.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Commerce Payment Systems recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. Commerce Payment Systems Ripoff Report Verified as a Safe Business Service Author: Trenton, New Jersey Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Commerce Payment Systems TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commerce Payment Systems implemented strategic changes to insure clients success. 100% commitment to customer satisfaction. Hewlett, New York

May 20 2016
Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Charged deductible on phone insurance that was not in the agreement Dunwoody, GA Nationwide You do not understand Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Nationwide

May 20 2016
Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute clients feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute. Our commitment to 100% client satisfaction makes us stand out in the industry. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business..
I wouldn't go anywhere else. Author: Lindon, Utah Plastic Surgeons: Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For almost three decades, the Denver hair transplant experts at Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute assisted thousands of clients restore their scalp and facial hair. Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute goal is for clients to receive the hair transplant that is most beneficial for them, and their hair back for life. Lone Tree, Colorado

44, Report #731968

W. Allan Jones Check Into Cash AVOID AT ALL COSTS Cleveland, Tennessee
W. Allan Jones of Check Into Cash -- YOU SUCK Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Bigots: W. Allan Jones Cleveland, Tennessee

May 20 2016
Smithville Auto Salvage LLC Sold me defective radio refused to accept return. I offered to ship back defective radio at my expense they refused. Dowelltown Tennessee
Author: Sterling heights, Michigan Junk Dealers: Smithville Auto Salvage LLC Dowelltown, Tennessee

May 20 2016
amzer I dropshipped with amzer for about 2 years. I was alarmed that they were all arab with very heavy accents. You'll hear them on the phone speaking in arab, no they're not Indian as the original poster wrote, (((REDACTED))). T Amzer is just a bad company to work with, or to buy from. Save your money Sugarland Texas texas Author: arcata, California Cellular Phone Companies: amzer Internet

May 20 2016
RV management missions at sunbow illegally towed my car, hired abusive staff with verbal and psychological abuse towards tenants san diego California Author: chula vista, California Auto Towing: RV management san diego, California

May 19 2016
Resume Genius.com .....John Cancelled the 14 day trial 2 hours after the trial time began and they refuse to refund money they took out of my account! I guess I was to risk being fired to call at the exact time! Wilmington Delaware Author: Scenery Hill, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Resume Genius.com Wilmington , Delaware

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 19 2016
My Survey.com Carol Adam, My Survey.com Rip Off! I did survey's and accumulated 6000 points unable to redeem my account shows inactive and I can't sign in. Covington Ohio Author: Detroit, Michigan Work at Home: My Survey.com Internet