Your Search | at&t

Aug 22 2016
Bitwine The community is a total con!!BEWARE of this place particularly ...the people working here are a part of a group and will try to threaten you if u deny paying them for the scam or try to stop payment or ask for refund..they threaten u mentally,and also t SCAMMERS and MONEY EXTRACTORS BY FORCE !! Internet Author: California Religious Groups: Bitwine Internet

Aug 22 2016
John Larocca ARENA REAL ESTATE LLC Mice vermin on leased properties at Carlton Avenue Brooklyn New York
Author: brooklyn, New York Landlords: John Larocca Brooklyn, NY

Aug 22 2016
The meadows at ferguson I did my application at the beginning of the month and got approved . Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: The meadows at ferguson Dallas, Texas

Aug 22 2016
Drive Line Auto parts Mike Ignatow Mike At Drive Line Auto Parts Did Absolutely Nothing Said He Would Do including sending my 16 YO son a smashed auto door Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Blanco, Texas Auto Parts: Drive Line Auto parts Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2016
VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA Identity theft victim unknwn Nationwide Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Credit Card Fraud: VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
The Lakes Treatment Center, Copperopolis, California. Owner Bernadette Cattaneo Avoid This Rehab Center at all Cost copperopolis California Author: copperopolis, California Medical Personnel: The Lakes Treatment Center, Copperopolis, CA. copperopolis, California

Aug 22 2016
Upwork Upword suspends accounts without appropriate proof and hold the money you earned! Mountain View California Author: Binan, Work at Home Business: Upwork Mountain View, California

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Group ripoff, fraud, misrepresentative, threatening, dishonest, predators, a network of scam artists Livingston and at one time in Chicago New Jersey CIT is a party to the scam Author: SANTA MONICA, CA Corrupt Companies: Lease Finance Group Livingston, New Jersey

Aug 21 2016
Styledwel Medical device useres latex dyes but sell at latex free Charlston South Carolina Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Medical Supplies: Styledwel Internet

Aug 21 2016
AT& T ATT Scam - They Are Charging Me A Cancellation FEE for a contract that I never Agreed On! Dallas Texas Author: Canoga Park, California Internet Services: AT& T Dallas, Texas

Aug 20 2016
Brilliance New York diamond flatiron Young lady stopped me to do a presentation claiming her flat iron was better than anything I had at home. Come to find out all lies. Augusta Georgia Author: Evans, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: Brilliance New York diamond flatiron Augusta , Georgia

Aug 20 2016
ELITE AUTO TRANSPORT / TOWN AUTO TRANSPORT / Looks like repeat same, same price quote $697, you pay down payment $185 and told to pay $512 when delivered. Truck company says pay $700 at delivery or we put in storage BOCA RATON Florida Author: SPARKS , Nevada Auto Transporters: ELITE AUTO TRANSPORT / TOWN AUTO TRANSPORT / BOCA RATON, Florida

Aug 20 2016
Spybot Software 888-769-380Sheffield Vil. OH I went to website Spybot and applied for it to my laptop, did not give any bank information. Looked at my bank acct. a day later and there was a charge for $88.82 that said Software 888-769-380. I contacted Spybot and they said their product is free. It has been a month now and my laptop has completely crashed. Sheffield Vil. Ohio Author: Pollok, Texas Computer Software: Spybot Sheffield Vil., Ohio

Aug 20 2016
Three Moons on the Cove in Santee, SC Tyrone Gadson's Place Total Ripoff! Owner stole my deposit after I refused to hold my event at his rundown hot box. Avoid at all cost. Santee South Carolina Author: Irmo, South Carolina Restaurants: Three Moons on the Cove in Santee, SC Santee, South Carolina

Aug 20 2016
Cedric Lazard Dunkley CeCe Cedric Dunkley scammed me out of $4500 by promising to build my online business by recruiting enough signees to take me to the next level in my business and clear from 12 to 15 thousand additional dollars. He did absolutely nothing at all.  Phoenix Arizona
Author: Lake City, Florida Business Consulting: Cedric Lazard Dunkley Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 19 2016
AT&T Uverse Customer Support Issues Nationwide Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Internet Service Providers: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Emma Cimino Refused to satisfy promises made at beginning of lease. Ceiling Fan, Curtains/Blinds, Repair and Paint Decking. When attempting to request attention to property she will either ignore emails or monopolize phone conversations with her multitude of problems so you then become focused on ending the call. Lake Arrowhead California Author: Lake Arrowhead, California Housing Rentals: Emma Cimino Lake Arrowhead, California

Aug 19 2016
Amy Coleman: Copywriting with Heart Amy ColemanCopywriting with Heart Does Not Pay Contract Writers for Work Greenville Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Work at Home: Amy Coleman: Copywriting with Heart Internet

Aug 19 2016
Digital Altitude/Aspire Systems Aspire System Digital Altitude Super Slow Progress, Good for newbies but ridiculous for anyone else :-( 1/10! Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Work at Home Business: Digital Altitude/Aspire Systems Internet

Aug 19 2016
German Auto Repair Charleston SC Feel like I got ripped off at this place North Charleston South Carolina Author: Mt Pleasant, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: German Auto Repair Charleston SC North Charleston, South Carolina

Aug 19 2016
Wally's Auto Brooklyn Wally's Auto Service Inc. They tried to charge me $200 for a part that cost $6 at Auto-Zone and only takes 2 minutes to install! Brooklyn Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Wally's Auto Brooklyn Brooklyn, Ohio

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 18 2016
Perfect Nutra Solutions NUTRABALANCE LLCNutraShift LLC I signed up for a free trial offer pay for shipping NO WHERE did it state in the offer I was going to be billed MONTHLY for the product I called the company 4 times and I'll be making a fraudulent claim at my bank! Pendleton Indiana
Author: Bentonville, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: Perfect Nutra Solutions Pendleton , Indiana

Aug 18 2016
Rose City Motors 3 days after buying car, dashboard warnings came on. took it in they reprogrammed computer. Owner himself said if it happens again bring it in and he will take care of it. Happened again he blew us off no help at all Jackson Michigan Author: onsted, Michigan Auto Dealers: Rose City Motors Jackson, Michigan

Aug 18 2016
Child Protective Services New York Will Not Look At Videos I'm Trying To Share Of Child Abuse New York New York You have GOT to be kidding me!!! Author: new york, New York Government Services: Child Protective Services New York New York