Your Search | at@t wireless

May 20 2016
Rocoto's Sabor Latino Grill Save your hard earned money, taste buds and liver by not eating at this place! San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Restaurants: Rocoto's Sabor Latino Grill San Antonio, Texas

May 20 2016
Park At City West Apartments Forcing my DOG out because we won't particpate in DNA TESTING not part of our lease agreement! Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Eden Prairie, Minnesota Real Estate Services: Park At City West Apartments Eden Prairie, Minnesota

May 20 2016
Brainiacs From Mars - SCAM EXPOSED - BrainiacsFromMarsBrainiacs aka Fundzinger SCAM BrainiacsFromMars SCAM EXPOSED - Internet Fraudster Nick Taylor scams crowdfunders at www.BrainiacsFromMars.com Anaheim Hills California
Fraudulent Complaint - Company Rebuttal Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Brainiacs From Mars Anaheim Hills, California

May 20 2016
Commerce Payment Systems TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Commerce Payment Systems commitment to customer satisfaction, Commerce Payment Systems implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help merchants of all sizes accept credit cards at the lowest rates possible combined with superior customer service.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Commerce Payment Systems recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. Commerce Payment Systems Ripoff Report Verified as a Safe Business Service Author: Trenton, New Jersey Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Commerce Payment Systems TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commerce Payment Systems implemented strategic changes to insure clients success. 100% commitment to customer satisfaction. Hewlett, New York

May 20 2016
Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Charged deductible on phone insurance that was not in the agreement Dunwoody, GA Nationwide You do not understand Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Nationwide

May 20 2016
Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute clients feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute. Our commitment to 100% client satisfaction makes us stand out in the industry. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business..
I wouldn't go anywhere else. Author: Lindon, Utah Plastic Surgeons: Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For almost three decades, the Denver hair transplant experts at Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute assisted thousands of clients restore their scalp and facial hair. Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute goal is for clients to receive the hair transplant that is most beneficial for them, and their hair back for life. Lone Tree, Colorado

32, Report #731968

W. Allan Jones Check Into Cash AVOID AT ALL COSTS Cleveland, Tennessee
W. Allan Jones of Check Into Cash -- YOU SUCK Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Bigots: W. Allan Jones Cleveland, Tennessee

May 20 2016
Smithville Auto Salvage LLC Sold me defective radio refused to accept return. I offered to ship back defective radio at my expense they refused. Dowelltown Tennessee
Author: Sterling heights, Michigan Junk Dealers: Smithville Auto Salvage LLC Dowelltown, Tennessee

May 20 2016
amzer I dropshipped with amzer for about 2 years. I was alarmed that they were all arab with very heavy accents. You'll hear them on the phone speaking in arab, no they're not Indian as the original poster wrote, (((REDACTED))). T Amzer is just a bad company to work with, or to buy from. Save your money Sugarland Texas texas Author: arcata, California Cellular Phone Companies: amzer Internet

May 20 2016
RV management missions at sunbow illegally towed my car, hired abusive staff with verbal and psychological abuse towards tenants san diego California Author: chula vista, California Auto Towing: RV management san diego, California

May 19 2016
Resume Genius.com .....John Cancelled the 14 day trial 2 hours after the trial time began and they refuse to refund money they took out of my account! I guess I was to risk being fired to call at the exact time! Wilmington Delaware Author: Scenery Hill, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Resume Genius.com Wilmington , Delaware

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 19 2016
My Survey.com Carol Adam, My Survey.com Rip Off! I did survey's and accumulated 6000 points unable to redeem my account shows inactive and I can't sign in. Covington Ohio Author: Detroit, Michigan Work at Home: My Survey.com Internet

May 19 2016
Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Arise Virtual Solutions commitment to 100% agent satisfaction, Arise Virtual Solutions implemented a strategic framework to insure agents continue to maximize their corporations revenues while enjoying the freedom of working from home. Complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Arise Virtual Solutions agents can feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Arise Virtual Solutions.
lies Author: Lake Placid, Florida Work at Home: Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Arise Virtual Solutions commits to total agent satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Miramar, Florida

May 19 2016
Take 3 vacation packages Take 3 nights Take 3 vacations They take your money and not give you a vacation for it! They make it impossible to book you vacation like oh sorry that spot is not available and that date is not available try calling us in a week they find all excuses not to book your vacation and or charge u a hefty fee to book it like another 150$ because this is a popular date or destination or expedited booking . THE HOLD TIME TO SPEAK TO A BOOKING AGENT IS 110 minuets!!! And at the end they DONT EVEN BOOK YOU!' Internet
Author: Great neck , New York Hotel: Take 3 vacation packages Internet

May 19 2016
Jeff Morgan from Legal Services Accused me of fraud and threatened that an officer would show up at my door in 2 hours. Washington, D.C. Washington, D.C Author: Los Angeles , California Financial Services: Jeff Morgan - Legal Services Internet

May 19 2016
ATOZTHEME i paid$ 4.97 to view a video. did not sign on because ia did not want to go any further. yet they took$47.00 and then $77.00 more dollars from my account. I would like my money refunded to me Nationwide Author: Jackson , Tennessee Work at Home: ATOZTHEME Nationwide

May 19 2016
SEA Insurance inc Fraud Job opportunity Fake Company one month wasted!!! Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Work at Home Business: SEA Insurance inc Internet

May 18 2016
Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Bonniville Bank provo utah walmartmoneycard greendot bank card just lockwd me out from getting any of my money , i feel very used by Walmart for doing business and selling r his scam prepaid card. Walmart needs to be sued for disrespecting hard working tax paying citizens for scamming me out of my money. i checked the current transactions while i was at work and all the recording said was how my money was being debit carded out of my account $20.00 all day over a hundred dollars as well as other locations today..i need someone to please help spread the word about this scam. provo utah Nationwide Author: pleasantville, New Jersey Liquor & Wine Stores: Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Nationwide

May 18 2016
AT&T AT&T Wireless Cell phone scam; price gouging; contract rip off Nationwide Even more laughable... Author: Detroit , Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

May 18 2016
Clarise Lopez/ David James Sick patient reached out to company that said they can provide medications at a discounted rate, with a perscription or with out one. Irving Texas ?? Author: port charlotte , Florida Pharmacies: Clarise Lopez/ David James Internet

May 18 2016
E3 IT Solutiions RICHARD | 310 966 7333 | 213-347-9450 | Info@e3itsolutions.com BEWARE OF THIS A*******!! RICHARD | E3 IT SOLUTIONS | PHONE NUMBER: show contact info I WORK ON A PROJECT FOR HIM & HE NEVER PAY ME!!! THE FIRST COUPLE SMALL PROJECTS, THE CUSTOMER PAY ME DIRECT. UNTIL THE LAST PROJECT AT 5777 WEST CENTURY BLVD. LAX.. HE SAID THE CUSTOMER WROTE THE WHOLE JOB AMOUNT DIRECT TO HIM. THEREFORE, HE SAID HE WILL PAY ME VIA PAYPAL... I WAITED & WAITED, THIS f**kER RICHARD FROM E3 IT SOLUTIONS IGNORED MY CALL, TEXT & EMAIL. HE OWED ME $350 DONT BELIEVE ME? GOOGLE HIS NAME & COMPANY..... YOU WILL FIND NOTHING ABOUT HIM NOR HIS COMPANY... Beverly Hills California Author: North Hollywood, California Computer Programmers: E3 IT Solutiions Internet

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 18 2016
McDonald's Food poisoning at local McDonald's in retaliation for complaining Asheville North Carolina Author: Candler, North Carolina Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Asheville, North Carolina

May 18 2016
Spencers TV & Appliances TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances 100% customer satisfaction, feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencers TV & Appliances*UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances pledges commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencer's TV & Appliances.
Author: mesa, Arizona Appliances: Spencers TV & Appliances | TRUSTED Business - Ripoff Report Verified™. Spencer's TV & Appliances 100% customer satisfaction, feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencers TV & Appliances. They are taking the steps necessary to make sure all customers are satisfied every time they shop at Spencer's. Mesa, Arizona