Your Search | at@t wireless

Sep 01 2015
ultrasabers Emory 11,000 charge back after turning in 4000 t shirts and delivered friends wood texas internet
Author: webster, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ultrasabers Internet

Sep 01 2015
Gravity Dyfyer shoes 30 day free trial for full refund is a lie. The shoes did not fit and were worn only on a rug for about 7min. They were much too small for the stated size. After return I did not hear from them at all, I called for the status of the refund and the indicat Scam on returns claiming the merchandise is used Pacoima, California Nationwide Author: Malibu, California Specialty Stores: Gravity Dyfyer shoes Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
Stephen Krupp Stephen Krupp GilbertsvilleStephen Krupp Loser Handyman, Please - he can't even use a computer Breinigsville Pennsylvania Author: 18031, Alabama Work at Home: Stephen Krupp Pennsylvania

Aug 31 2015
Health Club Systems HEALTH CLUB SYSTEMS CORP HEALTH CLUB SYSTEMS CO-Adam (Owner)-Eric (Owner) Takes Money From Your Account When They Were Not Supposed To - No Cooperation At All Sugar Land Texas Author: Ontario, California Health Spas: Health Club Systems Nationwide

30, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s after I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida

Aug 31 2015
PARCEL GROUP DANIEL EMERSON/LINDA I responded to an old junk mail I received concerning a work at home job Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Work at Home Business: PARCEL GROUP Atlanta, Georgia

32, Report #1251970

Aug 31 2015
Power Clouds World GN, Power Clouds Inc, Power Clouds Pte Ltd, Solar Parc Moldoveni SRL, Fran SRL and Power Clouds (Japan) Ltd are all subsidiaries of Power Clouds Pte Ltd Fabio Galdi World GN President and CEO; Roberto Forlani Power Clouds CEO Dishonest company avoid them at all cost! They do not pay me my money that have to by the contract. They are lying shamefully and a lot of people suffered because of their dishonesty/fraudulent behaviour. Worldwide, USA, Singapore, UK Nationwide Author: London, Other Multi Level Marketing: Power Clouds Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

34, Report #1251947

Aug 31 2015
RUSSELL MAY WHO KNOWS RUSSELL MAY WHO KNOWS RUSSELL MAY Stopove Kentucky Non Payment for Services Rendered Author: BALIWAG, Alabama Work at Home: RUSSELL MAY Stopove, Kentucky

35, Report #1251940

Aug 31 2015
Boost Mobile I am only a user of Boost mobile services at the present Best I can figure is Costa Rica Internet Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Boost Mobile Internet

36, Report #1251918

Aug 31 2015
Freelancer Limited ACN 134 845 748 FREELANCER VERIFICATION ITS A nigtmare Sydney Internet All isues fixed Author: Bragadiru, Work at Home: Freelancer Limited Internet

37, Report #1251905

Aug 30 2015
Beauty Labs/Perfect Age samples given over net opted for samples ended up signing up for monthy sales of 87.00 plus for both products have just taken out for the second month and didn't recieve anything at all Internet Author: Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Beauty Labs/Perfect Age Internet

Aug 30 2015
ORTHO MATTRESS My American Horror Story at Ortho Mattress Los Angeles California Author: West Hollywood, California Mattress Stores: ORTHO MATTRESS

Aug 30 2015
Jason Martin Tin-Ram Roofing, First American Roofing & Contracting, Martin Bros Bikes Jason Martin is a Cheating Scam Artist Used Car Salesman At Best Desoto Texas
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Jason Martin Desoto, Texas

Aug 30 2015
Handbags at Wholesale, dropshipdeals.com Ripped off over $700 in website fee membership Florida Author: Camdenton , Missouri On-Line Business: Handbags at Whole Internet

Aug 29 2015
Unknown I was at the Bel Air shopping center and 2 guys in a Chevy black blazer approx 2008model, approached me stating that they had extra Nolan. Sound systems and they didn't want their warehouse to get first dib. They were white Mail adults short hair, one approx late to mid 30s wearing a ball cap and the other white male adult approx mid 40s. I gave them $300 for the system and it was packaged as if it was brand new. This is a scam and these people need to be caught. It's fake and they are scamming people out of their hard earned money. Elk Grove California Author: Elk geove, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Coop Elk Grove , California

Aug 29 2015
Verizon Wireless Their attorney Brett Goodman, Arbitrator John Garman and also Verizon Wireless is being racist, they want me to have all white people against me who is black Los Angeles California
Verizon Wireless doesn't have ADA Author: Los Angeles, California Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Verizon Wireless

Aug 29 2015
Publishers Clearing House PCH I have been promised that i would have a chance at being a winner of 5,000.00 a week for life and the life of someone else i pick. I have had an email daily from various personal at pch from mid march. Port Washington New York Author: Grand Rapids , Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Aug 29 2015
kings creek plantation williamsburg,va lied to seniors at sales presentation williamsburg Virginia Author: sleepy hollow, Illinois Sales People: kings creek plantation williamsburg,va williamsburg, Virginia

Aug 29 2015
599 FURNITURE SALES 599FURNITURE.COM I ordered furniture on line aug 4th 2015 and ask about a matching recliner and recieved a phone call with a back up link for one then i waited like thier add says about 7 days to recieve a call about delivery and no one ever called me so i started emailing them and calling the number listed, this company is everywhere on line also saying fast delivery and displaying lots and lots of furniture at a rate of 599 a set! I never recieved a call for delivery in fact i called so much one day i recieved a call back from a 1800 number and they said someone would be calling me before the end of the business day but i never recieved the phone call! The money i paid came out of my bank the day i ordered the furniture and today is the 29th and i still havent recieved my furniture. I research this company to make sure thier were no bad reviews and i couldnt find any reviews so i thought i had found a great deal on the set i wanted and it looks like i just was ripped off by this company houston texas Author: SPRING, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: 599 FURNITURE SALES Internet

Aug 29 2015
Exactacall Michael Crain aka the boss on skype & Charlene Adams They do not pay . They hire remote agents to work from home Boston Massachusetts
So Stupid, Orlando Author: san jose , California Work at Home Business: Exactacall Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 29 2015
T-Mobile t mobile ripp off,t- mobile fraud report, my family mobile scam,t mobile unlimited scammers T-Mobile Scams Millions of consumers Nationwide
Denial is not just a river in Africa.. Author: covina, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Allen Samuels Chevrolet Allen Samuels Auto Group Intentional fraudulent delivery of the wrong vehicle with the promise of swooping out the vehicles when the real one arrived at the dealership which would have the sunroof leather and premium sound system in it Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Allen Samuels Chevrolet Houston, Texas

Aug 28 2015
Marian Cruceru destroyed the colors on the T-Shirt it supposed to remove the stain from Hoschton Georgia Author: Hoschton, Georgia Cleaning Services: Marian Cruceru Hoschton, Georgia

Aug 28 2015
Verizon Wireless - A Wireless Premium Retailer Bryan Joyce-Mitch Paulinho-Chris Miller-Matt Schenkel Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Exton Pennsylvania Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless - A Wireless Premium Retailer Exton, Pennsylvania