Your Search | at@t

Oct 05 2015
Massage envy Burford Georgia Buford Georgia Massage envy Never had 1 massage at the Buford Georgia Massage envy. They refused to cancel Buford Georgia Author: Pismo beach , California Alternative Health: Massage envy Burford Georgia Buford , Georgia

Charles W. Fitch EBAYISAJOKE Scammeer and Cyberstalker Canton Michigan
Update on Ed Koon of Clearwater Florida! Author: Oviedo, Florida Work at Home: Charles W. Fitch Canton, Michigan

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
CDL TEST TRUCK CDL TEST TRUCK aka CDL Services, Inc aka Billy Bedford, Edwin William Bedford, Edwin Bedford This company uses Classic Bait and Switch techniques to defraud you of your hard earned dollars. ALLEN, Texas
Not a hoax or scam Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Trucking Companies: CDL TEST TRUCK ALLEN, Texas

Oct 05 2015
TCleanSoft fraudulent--at least for Apple Internet Author: Okemos, Michigan Computer Fraud: Computer Service & Repair: TCleanSoft Internet

Oct 05 2015
Zen communications Dale Walsh,Michael Hazard Sent cashiers check for $2865 for secret shopper job. Norfolk Virginia Nationwide Author: Crossville, Tennessee Work at Home Business: Zen communications Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Travelocity Never book cruise at Travelocity based on promotions Internet Author: Georgia Travel Agencies: Travelocity Internet

Oct 05 2015
Susan Neitzel Sue Neitzel This woman collected $700.00 for helping me and my wife with college course work that she was going to complete for us. She took the money and never did a single thing. She was very good at communicating and making promises up front until she received payment. I still have the email exchanges that show Sue telling me that it was taking her longer than she originally thought, then she said she was almost finished with it and it was going to be A quality work and all worth the wait. Then, cam all of her excuses as to why she couldn't get things done by the deadline. In the end, my wife and I ended up having to cram everything in a 2 week window and completed all of the assignments ourselves. Sue quit responding to emails, and never would return calls, never offered a refund. Internet Author: West Peoria, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Susan Neitzel Internet

Oct 05 2015
ARO logist/ Peter Horst EBAY SCAM Naperville Illinois Author: california, California Work at Home: ARO logist Naperville , Illinois

Oct 04 2015
THEBLOGWAY Earn at home club Paid 4.95 for the service. but nothing on the site said it was only for a 3 day period. Ckecked my account and it was charged 77.00 for which I did not authorize.  Internet Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Home Based Business: THEBLOGWAY Internet

Oct 04 2015
goodwill of greater plains goodwill is using our disabled at a profit sioux city Iowa Author: SIOUX CITY, Iowa Education & Learning Centers: goodwill of greater plains sioux city, Iowa

Oct 04 2015
Sam Kaufman, Attorney at Law relocated me to Key West, Florida in the promise of new career then laid me off claiming he could not pay me. It was a lie. Key West Florida Author: Key West, Florida Liars: Sam Kaufman, Attorney at Law Key West, Florida

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2015
ARO Logistics, Inc. Geotonfase EBAY SCAM, Possible Stolen High-Value Items Naperville Illinois Author: Naperville, Illinois Work at Home Business: ARO Logistics, Inc. Naperville, Illinois

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Robert G. Hill Attorney at Law Rip off Attorney Plover Wisconsin Author: Plover, Wisconsin Lawyers: Robert G. Hill Attorney at Law Plover, Wisconsin

Oct 03 2015
Rays market The owner is very rude and his prices are always higher then what they are marked at Klamath falls Oregon To thr What!!! Person Author: KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon Employers: Rays market Klamath falls, Oregon

Oct 03 2015
InstantCheckmate After using my credit card for a worthless background check, my Ceditcard was used at Bestbuy online for $1338.87 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Povo , Utah Private Investigators: InstantCheckmate Las Vegas, Nevada
44, Report #419460

Oct 03 2015
REVIEW: commitment to 100% client satisfaction. Numismatic leaders in United States Paper Money, has taken the best possible internet steps to ensure customer comfort and security. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service wholeheartedly confirms to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Trusted Traditions. NOTICE: These Reports about Trusted Traditions were filed by the same person posing as different people.
MET JOHN 2013 WFoM Author: Florida, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Trusted Traditions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. 15 year track record over 30,000 transactions on EBay, maintaining the highest quality business standards. Feel totally confident and secure when doing business with Trusted Traditions. Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida

Oct 03 2015
Ritzy Parties Christy Troxell christy troxell of Ritzy Party / Ritzy Parties party partners, Ritzy Parties LLC. Ritzy Parties Christy Troxell fights dirty, lies, lose cannon, party planning gone wrong oc party planner Foothill Ranch California
Christie Nieri Troxell of Ritzy Parties worst business partner ever Author: Irvine, California Party Planners: Ritzy Parties Christy Troxell Foothill Ranch , California

Oct 02 2015
Rust Consulting LLC Takes years to pay and keeps promising to pay and then retracts at the deadline...2 years 5 promises Faribault Minnesota Author: Gallifrey, Saskatchewan Liars: Rust Consulting LLC Faribault , Minnesota

Oct 02 2015
Experian Data Exposed T-Mobile Users to ID Theft... Experian Hack Endangers 15 Million T-Mobile Users Nationwide
Author: Surprise, Arizona Hackers: Experian Data Exposed Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Erin O'Neill I receive a .jpg letter saying I was 1 of 5 individuals that has won $500K from Gmail/Goggle and to send personal information to an event manager, Barry Delp at (((redacted))). I did some back checking on the individual who sent the email to me. Turns out he is student/employee of OSU. Ohio State University Internet
Author: Niceville, Florida Internet Fraud: Erin O'Neill Internet

Oct 02 2015
Citgo owner Tony condones stealing, raging, and false imprisonment of customer by cashier Rosa Rosa was very disrespectful, tried to force an obvious overcharge, locked the door and shouted obscenities at me. Stone Mountain Georgia Magnetic lock Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Sales People: Citgo owner Tony Stone Mountain, Georgia

Oct 02 2015
ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 they a they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 the rip off olded people they no we need the job advantage sales and marketing irvine california Author: bell gardens, California Food Stores: ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING Nationwide