Your Search | at@t

Jan 11 2017
Linkshe Clothing looks Horrible! Runs small and not good quality. I have tried several times to get a return address to return the order and get my refund!! All I am getting is for me to send the numbers starting with two SS, I have done that at least 4 times. No address yet! I want my MONEY BACK!! Internet Author: Pearland, Texas Computer Mail Order: Linkshe Internet

Jan 11 2017
Unstoppable vision LLC High Class Universe no puppy banks - No presents for the grandkids at Christmas AL Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Unstoppable vision LLC Internet

Jan 11 2017
Recycling Revolution - Nathan Seskin, and employees Nathan Seskin - Please do not do any business with him or his company Nathan Does not Pay his bills on time. We have over 5K outstanding, 4 invoices at/over 90 days Boca Raton Florida
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Trucking Companies: Recycling Revolution - Nathan Seskin, and employees Bpca Raton, Florida

Jan 11 2017
High Class Universe I ordered 2 Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Boxes for total of $43.98. These were to be Christmas presents for my grandchildren. I paid with a Visa credit card. The toys never arrived. Bad karma to rip off people at Christmas. Internet Author: Baxter, Tennessee Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 11 2017
Sarraf Well, I order a 14k 1.5mm chain at $221,instead received a 14k 1mm chain at $130. Los Angeles California Author: Prescott, Arizona Sales People: Sarraf Los Angeles, California

Jan 11 2017
Eric Kapusta Eric Matthews, Robert I really didn't think he was trustworthy as he cheated me out of thousands of dollars on this account. He still makes promises of getting me the money back to the account but still no refunds. The several thousands of dollars that I never factored in at the time of the advance because they were being waived really set me back financially over the summer leaving me on the verge of losing my business today ! Brooklyn New York
Author: West point , West Virginia Loans: Eric Kapusta Brooklyn , New York

Jan 11 2017
Cellular outfitters What a ripoff and completely unprofessional! First they overcharged me and i called immediately yet, that was the only time they answered. have attempted calling them at least 50 times and nobody ever answered my calls I've emailed them several timed and still no reply. There were several items missing from my order and the items (with exception of the rugged phone case) I received were damaged. The folding case was falling apart and the magnetic clasp does not work. I ordered 5 of the pink cords and only received 3. I also never got my free stylus pen. This company never answers their phone nor returns emails. I've left them voicemails as well. 1375 S. Acacia Ave. Fullerton, Ca. 92831 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona On-Line Stores: Cellular outfitters Internet

Jan 11 2017
David lutz attorney at law No game plan & confused Berkley Michigan Author: west bloomfield, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: David lutz attorney at law Berkley, Michigan

Jan 11 2017
AHIS P.O. box 260098 Miami FL 33126-9807 American Heritage Insurance Services Deceptive Business Practice. My pimary Insurance carrier Covered my legitmate totl loss not at fualt auto claim. Gap stalled each stepm of the procees for 120 Day destorying my credit score. and not paying mre for the residual refund for my Extended auto warranty of which 41 months werenot used. Miami Florida Author: Mckeesport, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: AHIS Miami , Florida

Jan 10 2017
Carnival Cruise Line long lines to get on board, rip off for drinks, internet usage, phone, boring at dinner table, bad food, Going out on a limb Author: NY, New York Travel Services: Carnival Cruise Line

Jan 10 2017
united states apostille / downtown la apostilles Connie Guzman Los Angeles Apostille Services, Los Angeles Apostilles, Los Angeles notary Connie Guzman is a con artist. Doesn't pay her invoices. SCREWS PEOPLE! AVOID AT ALL COSTS! Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Notary: united states apostille / downtown la appostilles Los Angeles, California

Jan 10 2017
Robert Hilsik Robert Hilsik at Raoul Felder incompetent lawyer who messed up my cases, caused me to lose custody of my children and caused other parents to lose custody of their children for no just cause. This lawyer is lazy, and takes excessive fees for very little work. Dont use this lawyer and make complaints asap for his disbarment and sue him for damages New York Author: Bayville, New York Lawyers: Robert Hilsik New York

Jan 10 2017
Getaroom GETAROOM.COM is registered with the State of Florida as a Seller of Travel. Registration No. ST37472, and a registered Travel Agent, IATA Number 45500011.Travel Agent’s principal place of business is located at 3010 LBJ Frwy. Ste 1500, Dallas,Texas 7 deceptive, misleading, fraudulent business practice, con-artist Nationwide Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Hotel: Getaroom Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Ed Bozarth #1Cheverolet Service Dept. US 95 at Ann Road ,5501 Drexel Road, Las Vegas NV.89130vegas nv. Had my Chev,Avalanche serviced, Oil change, tire rotated, took truck home left that night at 9pm the THE TPMS, light came on and would not go off, now took truck back home because dealer ship closed,N. Las Vegas Nevada Author: north las vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Ed Bozarth #1Cheverolet N. Las Vegas , Nevada

Jan 10 2017
Eric - store Manager Store employee stole 5 iPhone 6, put them on my account and left the company. Kissimmee Florida T-Mobile store rip off Author: Orlando, Florida Communications & Networking: T-mobile Kissimmee, Florida

Jan 10 2017
ACS ATTORNEY That I owe money Internet It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Brusly, Louisiana District Attorneys Assistant DA: ACS ATTORNEY Internet

Jan 10 2017
HOUSEHOLD FINANCE III BENEFICIAL FINANCE unauthoirzed balloon payment P.O. Box 1231, Brandon, Florida 33509-1231 Nationwide additional information Author: muskegon, Michigan Mortgage Companies: HOUSEHOLD FINANCE III Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Ms. Advertised Pyramid pads. Buy 3, get 4th free. Two orders cost me $215.46. Now see the same thing at same site for $4:00, orginal $10:00. Ordered beginning Of Dec. for Christmas, Received after New Year. Never responded when I asked for a tracking #, or anything else I asked. I like the product, but I would also like to be reimbursed the difference. That is ridiculous. Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Customer: Your wish store

Jan 09 2017
eden at watersedge new life family(OH) scam,ripoff,mass-evictor memphis Tennessee Author: crossville, Tennessee Tenants: eden at watersedge memphis, Tennessee

Jan 09 2017
The phone guy West Covina Mike taulli Do not ever do business with Mike Taulli who is the owner of the business. He's a sleaze bag. He changes your phone system's password so you cannot access it so that the easiest maintenance you need to do, you need to call him. The guy charges $150 per hour. You've been warned! West Covina California Author: Norwalk, California Work at Home Business: The phone guy West Covina West Covina, California

Jan 09 2017
Bishop Inspection Services LLC Paul & Sherri Bishop Liberty Hill Texas Fraudulant Business/Employee Practices Liberty Hill Texas Author: Sallisaw, Oklahoma Work at Home: Bishop Inspection Services LLC Liberty Hill, Texas

Jan 09 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Fraud reals Estate scammer Wets Hollywood California 800notes Deceptions Author: Los Angeles , California Real Estate Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Wets Hollywood , California

Jan 09 2017
Fairwinds Credit Union, Reesha (Customer Service Manager) ATM gave me credit for $20 and ate the other $100 and didn't give me a receipt but said on deposit screen unavailable at this time Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Banks: Fairwinds Credit Union Orlando, Florida

Jan 09 2017
Alternative Online Design Committed Fraud when claiming that the websites created were in fact Amazon affiliate websites. Misrepresented and withheld commissions. Misrepresented SEO service. Phoenix Arizona Author: El Dorado Hills, California Work at Home: Alternative Online Design Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 09 2017
Advanced Cash Services, Inc. Kevin SmithSenior Executive consolidation dept. The email I received the email from Kevin Smith at Advance Cash Services was very threatening and intrusive.  Internet Scammers - they really go too far Author: Bremerton, Washington Internal Revenue Service: Advanced Cash Services, Inc. Internet