AT@T Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: at@t
There may be more specific results for "at@t"
For more specific results for "at@t"
Showing 26-50 of 47,017 Found Reports For more specific results for "at@t"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 22 2017
Life cell skin i was advertised a trial of this product at the amount of $4.25 i placed my order and upon checkout it stated - your total today 4.25 then my purchase was declined i called the bank who made me aware they tried to bill me over $189 and the bank was alerte Charged more than my today total reported Online Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Skin Care: Life cell skin Internet

Apr 22 2017
Ebuy USA EbuyUSA Ebuyusa.com ebuyusa.com FALSE ADVERTISING! You'll be a FOOL to believe you'll get your item at the advertised price - CLASSIC BAIT AND SWITCH! New York Internet, New York Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Ebuy USA Internet

Apr 22 2017
Alisha I want to send payment to Alisha your client, but 'g2s is not accepting my credit card. I am using Axis Bank Visa Credit Card. There is no problem with the card at this end. Internet Author: Konnagar, Alabama Fortune Tellers: Alisha Internet

Apr 22 2017
Cricket Wireless Cricket AT&T All this over a SIM Card! Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
La-Z-Boy Furniture Sold me defective and lousy quality furniture at high cost Agoura Hills Nationwide Author: West Hills, California Questionable Activities: La-Z-Boy Furniture Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
T and P Diamond Events Ann Ewing Sold vendor space to fake event Chicago, but hosts women's expos in many states Internet FILE RETRACTED! Author: River Falls, Wisconsin Convention Centers: T and P Diamond Events Internet

Apr 21 2017
AT&T SCAM ON TABLET AND WATCH DEAL Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Service Providers: AT&T Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
BB&T Fraudulent Bank Nationwide Question Author: King George, Virginia Banks: BB&T Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Live Tech My laptop crashed with error code called the company on the screen . Live Tech fix problem at cost over transfer money into account as refund now won't stop harassing on phone. For more money. Various people with Indian accent and using American names . Various locations Dallas Texas Washington DC Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: Live Tech Internet

Apr 21 2017
Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Charleston Grand Hotel On April 13, 2017 I arrived to Ashley Lodge, located at 188 Judge Street, Harleyville, SC 29448. I had made the reservation through Hotels.com for two rooms for one night. As I mentioned to the receptionist Veronica at the time, the accommodation was very unsatisfactory in the following ways: When we arrived at the property, the hotel didn't look like any of the advertised photos on the website. Although we had booked on Hotels.com and supplied the number of guests, we were informed of a $10 charge for extra adult. We asked to see the policy that defined this but the receptionist was unable to produce any policy document. . It is a rip off. Harleyville South Carolina Author: Kernersville , North Carolina Hotel: Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Harleyville , South Carolina

Apr 21 2017
Vincent IT - Fraud Company Employee silence, You expect your employees to show up for work on time, to meet their work or nitpicking at tiny details, but you dont have money to pay them. I have been working in Vincent IT company for a few months but they don't have enough money to pay for three employees. Texas, Bhopal Nationwide Author: houston, California Computer Software: Vincent IT Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
SendGrid.com Send Grid Live chat disconnected from me and banned my ip address after I asked them why they suspended my account. I abided by all their rules and they said I violated one of them. They would not tell me which one. I sent an identicle campaign from 2 months prior. If there really was any violation then it should have been address at that point in time, but it wasnt. They continued charging my card every month though. Nationwide Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: SendGrid.com Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Eric w butler, Eric w butler told me he bought a car at auction for me made a fake contact took my $ and never gave me the car I bought. Gave me the run around about the car for 6 weeks then when I figued out there was no car he tried to pay me back with a check from mortgage modifiers with the account was close a long time ago due to bankruptcy I believe. He worked for this company and is now scamming people out of money for cars and writing mortgage modifiers checks to refund. $ and he knows the account is closed . He is a scam artists and someone should stop him. Westminster California Author: Torrance , California Bad Check Writers: Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Westminster , California

Apr 20 2017
Maryland Speed Marylandspeed.com Marylandspeed Slow shipping nd horrible customer service at Maryland Speed Hollywood Maryland Author: Colorado Auto Parts: Maryland Speed Hollywood, Maryland

Apr 20 2017
T A Nails Streetsboro, OH Customer was kicked out of the salon in the middle of service Streetsboro Ohio
I feel sorrry Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Beauty Salons: T A Nails Streetsboro, Ohio

Apr 20 2017
Bella at Home Smile Pro Bella at home aka prosmiledirect took 94.00 and another 92.00 out of my account without my knowledge please stop them from ripping people off this is an outrageous SCAM. Henderson Nv Internet Author: Fontana, California Attorney Generals: Bella at Home Internet

42, Report #1207293

Apr 20 2017
Copper Mountain Ski Resort in Colorado coppercolorado.com Copper Mountain Ski Rentals Ryan Trump Do NOT rent Demo Skis from Copper Mountain - They will SCAM you at the end & Take your $$$ Copper Mountain Colorado Author: Austin, Texas Resorts: Copper Mountain Ski Resort in Colorado Copper Mountain, Colorado

Apr 20 2017
fitwebmax fit web max TRIAL BUY CLICK TO LOOK AT ANOTHER PRODUCT BUYS PRODUCT AND LOGS YOU OUT INTERNET Internet Author: Greenville, Ohio Alternative Health: fitwebmax Internet

Apr 19 2017
Katie Krajeck San Francisco Bay Area - ‎Litigation Counsel at PayPal - ‎PayPal Paypal attorney, electronic funds transfer fraud, paypal fee holds Palo Alto, CA Internet
Author: Beverly Hills, California Cash Services: Katie Krajeck Internet

Apr 19 2017
AT-T Direct tv Charging me for service they do not provide Santa ana Nationwide Author: Santa Ana, California Internet Service Providers: AT-T Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Pamela Randle & Associates They say they will help you with your credit. With a five year plans of 59 dollars interest, 500 upfront. At the end what are they saving me with my creditors? In six months they only sent letters. I decide to get out of the program. The attorney are maki They say they will help you with your credit. With a five year plans of 59 dollars interest, 500 upfront. At the end what are they saving me with my creditors? In six months they only sent letters. I decide to get out of the program. The attorney are making the money jacksonville Florida Rip off Attorneys of credit. Author: Astoria, New York Credit Services: Pamela Randle & Associates jacksonville, Florida

Apr 19 2017
KWIK LOCKSMITH This morning April 19th at 5 am I called this company because I locked my keys in my car. The operator said he would have someone from my area come out and help. Fort Worth Texas Internet Author: Mansfield , Texas Auto Towing: KWIK LOCKSMITH Internet

Apr 18 2017
SAM'S CLUB RACISM 101 AT IT'S BEST-I SERVE NO BLACKS DENVER Colorado Author: DENVER, Colorado Credit Services: SAM'S CLUB DENVER,

Apr 18 2017
T&T Farms trucking Reckless Driver Suwanee Georgia Author: Duluth, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: T&T Farms trucking Suwanee , Georgia

Apr 18 2017
AIC Allstate Motor Club renewals at higher rate - 52/year being billed 15.50 per month at renewal Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Auto Clubs: AIC Nationwide