AT@T Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: at@t
There may be more specific results for "at@t"
For more specific results for "at@t"
Showing 26-50 of 47,380 Found Reports For more specific results for "at@t"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 21 2017
Jerry's Rod & Custom Jerry Vandenberg's auto body & paint Charged Me $75.00 per hour for a $15.00 per hour employee. claimed hours he didn't work,and Jerry did the same. I was actually at his hhome shop calling him at his commercial upholstery shop when he claimed frame work on my car for that day. My cell phone was pinning off his cell tower and he answered. I have pictures of his flunkie's work on my $50,000 car. 4 hours to remove the exhaust system consisting of 7 bolts and 4 cuts with a sawsall $2800.00 for tubs with beginner welds. practice welds on my frame and cuts in the frame for no reason. When I complained, I had to get the cops to his house twice to get my car back. Gardnerville Nevada
Pat R Author: Minden, Nevada Body Work & Repair: Jerry's Rod & Custom Gardnerville, Nevada

Jun 21 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Creditor at Charge off Name: Nuvajen Anti-Aging Serum Internet Author: Orange, California Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Internet

Jun 21 2017
Junction 26 prestige nottingham Avoid at all costs Nottingham Author: Derby, Other Auto Dealers: Junction 26 prestige nottingham

Jun 21 2017
Ed Morse Honda Unethical practices Riviera Beach Florida Spin Doctor Author: Lake Park, Florida Auto Dealers: Ed Morse Honda

Jun 21 2017
Auto Pro's in Goddard, Kansas and their manager, WILL Dishonest, Stole my money, Did shoddy work, Lied to my face, Compulsive liar and personality flaw, Cheat GODDARD KANSAS Author: Garden Plain, Kansas Auto Repair Service: Manager Will at Auto Pro's in Goddard, KS GODDARD, Kansas

Jun 20 2017
Grand Mayan , Ventas Riveria Maya SA de CV, My Preferred Travels Ltd We have a 5 year contract to sell 4 weeks per year at $2,600 each week totaling $10,400 a year signed 9/8/13. To date we havere cieved nothing nor can I get any information about our 20 weeks. Puerto Vallarta, CP Author: Mead, Washington Hotel: Grand

Jun 20 2017
Johickey.com Jo & hickey printing supplies They email me about a job opportunity. I accepted the job thinking that it was a good opportunity for me since I could work from home. But googling this company and found out they were lying and scamming people. London NWI 5RA, the UK Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Work at Home: Johickey.com Internet

Jun 20 2017
Diet Supplements I ordered Pure CBD Tinture online, did a cancellation, and looked at my account today, they have taken $69.95 out of my account again. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Diet Supplements Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 20 2017
A Person Name Ben - Ben of Marugameseimen and Helpcard False promise and big fool in getting things done Klongtoey Bangkok Nationwide
Author: Cebu, Alabama Work at Home: A Person Name Ben, Marugameseimen and Helpcard Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Herbruck Enterprises Ron Herbruck, Audrey Herbruck Total frauds! Worked for them.over a year. Using PPW software. They still owe me money, and refuse to give me my accou t i formation to verify my monies owed. Also, the address is incorrect, because noe they are in Florida. If you are going to work in the Property Preservation world, stay clear. Florida Nationwide
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Property Management: Herbruck Enterprises Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Diet Supplements-SEC Pure CBD 800-796-1089 Pure CBD (MORE LIKE PURE BULLS**T) Las Vegas Nevada Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia Alternative Health: Diet Supplements-SEC Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 20 2017
R.H. This guy Is a thief and will steal your money and find every reason under the sun not to give you the dog or your money back and threaten you and say that if you take legal action he will call the cops and say you threatend his life. I have reported him t Dave Bradford Timberlake kennels Mary Esther Florida Author: M.E., Texas Attorney Generals: ORGANIZED CRIME: R.H. Internet

Jun 20 2017
Diversity of The Minds Radio Network A Crook In My Opinion Carolyn W. Ballard, Billy Ballard, T Heart Sinatra, Diamond Diva, Authoress Carolyn B, Blazing Heat Radio, Diversity of The Minds Radio Network Stole My Idea Houston Texas Internet Author: Houston, Texas DJ Services: Diversity of The Minds Radio Network A Crook In My Opinion Internet

Jun 20 2017
La Estrella Adult Daycare RAMHIA, INC Threaten my safety by screaming at disabled clients and allowing the beating and sexual abuse and harassment by male clients. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: La Estrella Adult Daycare San Antonio, Texas

Jun 20 2017
Three Guys Roofing Shawn Wolfe Shawn is not taking care of roof issues my friend is having. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Florida Work at Home: Three Guys Roofing Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Jun 20 2017
U Travel Guide This company has stolen $399 dollars out of my checking account. Don,t know how these con artists got my info. Not sure Internet Author: Fleetwood, Pennsylvania Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jun 19 2017
Secret Serum Bought a sample of secret serum for $3.95. My banking account was charged $89.14. When calling they stated I had 15 days from date of purchase to cancel. Did not receive any information stating anything about cancelling. Talked with a Teanna at Secret Serum. She stated that she could reduce the cost by %75 and then corrected herself by making it %50. She stated it would take between 3 to 7 days to show the money being put back in my bank. Internet Author: Sidney, Ohio Beauty Salons: Secret Serum Internet

Jun 19 2017
sitebuilders.com top10webbuilders.com/free-domain-name-registration/?s1-bing/s2-us-search/s3-free-domain found at this address LIE- Say they have a free website and they charge after you fill out all the data required online Internet Author: atlanta, Georgia Computer Software: sitebuilders.com Internet

Jun 19 2017
vlamorous I sent for the free sample for the $3.99 shipping charge. Then I get billed for this product for the next 3 months at $97.83 for one ounce of face cream.  Internet Author: Dowagiac, Michigan Skin Care: vlamorous Internet

Jun 19 2017
Thomas Quarcoo SIMPLYDROPSHIPPING Thomas Quarcoo, Zavier Ash SCAM ONLINE BUSINESS, TOOK MY MONEY AND LEFT, NO SUPPORT Scam Internet Author: denver, Colorado Work at Home: Thomas Quarcoo Internet

Jun 19 2017
Derma Genetix They were very rude, I broke out from the product and they said I had to send back at my expense and they charge me $12.75 each product for disposal St Petersburg Florida Author: Cedar Grove, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Derma Genetix FL

Jun 19 2017
waste management On June 9, 2017 one of Waste Management’s trucks picked up my recycling bin/trash can, in front of my home at (((REDACTED))), Baldwin Park, CA (((REDACTED))), on our regular trash day. I emailed them that evening because they were closed, and never got a response. Houston Texas Author: Baldwin Park, California Collection Agencies: Recycling/Trash removal: waste management Houston, Texas

Jun 19 2017
Bella at Home professional teeth whitening applicator Scottsdale AZ Author: Flower Mound, Alabama Dental Services: Bella at Home AZ

Jun 19 2017
George Vasquez SCAM ARTIST!!!! Trying to get personal information by offering an online interview through Google Hangout. Unknown Internet Author: Georgia Work at Home Business: George Vasquez Internet

Jun 19 2017
Skin Lush Evanti Skin Care not at all transparent about costs and charges Internet Author: New YOrk, New York Skin Care: Skin Luch Internet