Your Search | at&t visa debit

Dec 02 2016
Green Dental & Orthodontics Dr. Joseph Azizi Daniel Rosales Fraudulent Charges on my Debit Card Van Nuys California Author: Lake Balboa, California Dental Services: Green Dental & Orthodontics Van Nuys, California

Dec 02 2016
J Mac Radiator Keith Gas Tank Repair was considered Experimental at consumers cost Salt Lake City Utah Author: RIVERTON, Utah Auto Repair Service: J Mac Radiator Salt Lake City, Utah

Dec 02 2016
Diamante Cabo San Lucas If you read or hear anything negative about this Company, Believe it! Stay away from them. Cabo San Lucas Mexico Wow! Take a look at what's really going on here! Author: Eugene, Oregon Liars: Diamante Cabo San Lucas Cabo San Lucas,

Dec 02 2016
Sherry T False information, not following through, hiding information Ewa Beach Internet Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Sherry T Internet

Dec 01 2016
PureBodyElite PureGarciniaElite I cancelled after the free trial and than I found out they took 87 dollars off my debit card Santa Ana California Author: ESTACADA, Oregon Weightloss Programs: PureBodyElite Santa Ana, California

Dec 01 2016
Cheapscrips Sa;es I placed an online order and my check for $150.00 was cashed but the product never received. The copany sent an email that I'd receive an order and tracking number within 1 week, but they never came. Unknown Internet Your order is at the post office! Author: Grass Valley, California Questionable Activities: Cheapscrips Sa;es Internet

Dec 01 2016
DermaFi fulfillment ordered a free trial & now every month they send another jar of this face lotion at the cost of appx. $85.00 I've researched a way to stop this to no avail. I have collected 9 jars - unopened, unused. I can return the product but I want to be refunded & this nonsense to stop. Akron Ohio
Author: aptos, California Attorney Generals: DermaFi Akron, Ohio

Dec 01 2016
T-Mobile INC T-Mobile will not let me call 911 - Nationwide Nationwide Author: Webster, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile INC Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Square Trade/ Staples Bought a desktop from staples and they sold us a warranty with squaretrade. Same story to the T never received a box, called 3 times more and still no box, going to send a tech over....no tech, back the box etc Bozeman Montana Author: Belgrade, Montana Computer Manufactures: Square Trade/ Staples Internet

Dec 01 2016
Petland We bought a Pug in Sept. at the Robinson Township Pet Land. The dog cost $2500. We were told at time of purchase that the dog needed nasal surgery. We were told at the time we spayed the dog to get this procedure done and bring back the receipt to the Petland in Robinson for Re-imbursement.  Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Pet Shops & Supplies: Petland Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Dec 01 2016
JOHNSONS T CUP YORKIES CINDY JOHNSON AND HER HUSBAND I bought a teacup yorkie from them for $490 and when i told her to ship the dog she said the freight comany wanted another $750 before they could release the dog to insure her. When i told her I had no more money to pay for what she saod was already included on shipping the dog. Never heard from her again. BIGGEST SCAM EVER ALBANY Internet GEORGIA Author: rowlett, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: JOHNSONS T CUP YORKIES Internet

Dec 01 2016
Dent Research... Harry Dent Last January(16th) I joined Dent Research as a member to get information emailed to me about the financial markets.I clicked on their Silvermembership for around $49(at that time around £28).....I was then billed for their Gold service automatically and charged £96 or around that figure. Internet Author: Wellingborough, Other Financial Services: Dent Research... Internet

Nov 30 2016
Wills Printing Supplies promised at home job gift wrapping parcels and then reshipping them owe 3150.00 Elizabeth Town New Jersey Author: mountcarmel, Pennsylvania Shipping & Handling: Wills Printing Supplies Elizabeth Town , New Jersey

Nov 30 2016
Global Floor Designs Mathew HuntMathew T. Hunt A complete Amateur Shoddy Hardwood Floor Install El Dorado Hills California Truth Serum Author: Fair Oaks, California Builders & Contractors: Global Floor Designs El Dorado Hills, California

Nov 30 2016
CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... 7eleven, Mastercard, PSCU, Denver CO... I'm a victim of fraudulent skimming which occurred just yesterday, Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016. The theft took place on two separate occasions. Its occurrence happened at your ATM inside of a 7eleven, located on Wadsworth Blvd., in Westminster CO. My card has been cancelled . The card company had no resolve except reporting it to my bank and that my bank would contact me. My questions to your company, is, how in this world can you allow such to happen? Concerned and angry ... Lakewood Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... Lakewood, Colorado

Nov 30 2016
houselookup.com continues to debit my account of $18.95 month which was not aurthorized to do. Internet Author: chattanooga, Tennessee Computer Fraud: houselookup.com Internet

Nov 30 2016
T mobile Told me all kinds of stuff Nationwide Author: Somersworth, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: T mobile Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Fuel rewards network FRN Fuel rewards Lost at the pump Jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Convenience Stores: Fuel rewards network Jacksonville, Florida

Nov 30 2016
Eye Royale/Skin Royale Eye/Skin Royale is a SCAM, no Free trial but will debit your card for $89 or more! Could not find website when attempt was made later. Las Vegas and other cities Internet Author: Winnabow, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Eye Royale/Skin Royale Internet

Nov 30 2016
Horse Powered Equestrian Tara Lynn PotempaTara SladekTara Potempa-Sladek Avoid this facility at all costs. Overpriced, horses are not taken care of very well Homer Glen Illinois Do your research first Author: Oak Forest, Illinois Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Horse Powered Equestrian Homer Glen, Illinois

Nov 30 2016
Newegg false ads, unilateral debit of service charge on out of stock item when cancelled Industry, California Nationwide Author: Gilbert, Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Newegg Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
GoTravel Bonita Juarez, The memo from HR to All Employees from H.R. Department came through fax. This memo was about the LIMITED TIME ONLY vacation packages. The number was written on the flyer was 844-895-7936. This native English representative sounded courteous and extremely polite. He introduced himself as James Hood. He refused to accept my American Express card and requested my Master or Visa cards only. He graciously gave me his other office number (844- 859-2101) in case if he is needed to be reached for potential questions. Apparently, I never received confirmation itterinary about my purchased vacation package. I tried to reach him back, but his colleague picked up the phone and informed me that James Hood is on vacation. My bank informed me that someone named GoTravel Bonita Juarez billed my card. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agencies: GoTravel Bonita Juarez Internet

Nov 29 2016
Sprint Nextel Sprint is one of the leading companies in the mobile phone market. The company credits much of its recent success to the executive team – including the company CEO, a former AT&T executive [+].Dan Hesse – Chief Executive OfficerJoseph Euteneur – Chief SPRINT IS ROBBING MILLIONS FROM THEIR LONG TERM LOYAL CUSTOMERS!!! LA HABRA Nationwide Author: WHITTIER, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nextel Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Ray from Ultimate security force I went to look forba job at this place that i got from a news ad and basically got ripped off by being to i had to pay 200 dollers for a fireguard Test prep coarse which is insane then i paid the guy after taking the classes and still never received my certificate. Manhattan Author: Queens ny, New York Employers: Ray from Ultimate security force

Nov 29 2016
Matchmaker Michigan Kim Kanoza I met with Kimberly Kanoza on 9-10-2016. She interviewed me at length, asked about my preferences and wrote down my net worth. She assured me repeatedly that she had a large number of professional men available in my income rangel characteristics. They shared 8 matches that supposedly met that criteria but never offered those matches to me. They ignored my calls and emails to discuss the matter. Something needs to be done about this unethical company. Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Dating Services: Matchmaker Michigan Grand rapids MI,