AT&T VISA DEBIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: at&t visa debit
There may be more specific results for "at&t visa debit"
For more specific results for "at&t visa debit"
Showing 1-25 of 56,575 Found Reports For more specific results for "at&t visa debit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 29 2017
National home Gardening club NHGC LIFE MEMBER SERVICESP.O. BOX 3526MINNETONKA, MN 5534318002099266 HAS BEEN DISCONNECTEDUse to be able to log on or pay account at mygardeningaccount.com 279 loss ONE 300 FEE TO BECOME A LIFETIME MEMBER Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania Landscaping: National home Gardening club Nationwide

May 29 2017
Pamela S. Chestek, Chestek Law Firm Avoid Lawyer Pamela S. Chestek at ALL Costs! Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Lawyers: Pamela S. Chestek Raleigh, North Carolina

May 29 2017
Victoria Liu, Willkie Farr & Gallagher Avoid Lawyer Victoria Liu at ALL Costs! New York New York Author: New York, New York Lawyers: Victori Liu New York, New York

May 29 2017
Ronald D. Coleman, Archer & Greiner Avoid lawyer Ronald D. Coleman at All Costs! New York New York, New Jersey Author: New York, New York Lawyers: Ronald D. Coleman New York, New York

May 29 2017
Raleigh Walmart Supercenter DISHONEST. SELL DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS AND WHEN YOU TRY TO RETURN IT THEY REFUSE EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE RECEIPT AND HAVE PAID FOR WARRANTY. WASTE YOUR TIME SENDING YOU FROM ONE STORE TO THE OTHER. MAKE PROMISES AND DON'T KEEP IT. MERCENARY. NOT CONCERNED ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS AT ALL, ONLY THEIR POCKET BOOKS. Raleigh North Carolina
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Raleigh Walmart Supercenter , Raleigh, North Carolina

May 28 2017
Michael C. Mayo, Mayo & Mayo Avoid Michael C. Mayo at All Costs! Colonial Beach Virginia Author: Colonial Beach, Virginia Lawyers: Michael C. Mayo Colonial Beach, Virginia

May 28 2017
R. Hunter Manson law office, LLC Avoid R. Hunter Manson at All Costs! Reedville Virginia Author: Reedville, Virginia Lawyers: R. Hunter Manson law office, LLC Reedville, Virginia

May 28 2017
sunset bamboo I ordered 2 inch by 8 feet bamboo (qty 6) for $85.95+tax. Not one of them was 2 inches. 1.5 inches at best, and that is at the wide end. The Narrow end was even less. San Bernidino California Author: warsaw, Missouri Building Products: sunset bamboo San Bernidino, California

May 28 2017
Louise Pentland Legal Executive Scammer at Paypal responsible for fraud, killing businesses and deceptive and illegal practices San Jose California
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Internet: Louise Pentland Nationwide

May 28 2017
Scamwarners Alan Jones Alan Chris Jones Scammers at the Scamwarners Manchester or London Author: Gothenburg, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Scamwarners

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
It's a scam - good thing your bank caught it Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

May 27 2017
Carnival Cruise Lines On Board Fun Shops, sold Invicta watches at supposedly 75% off. come to find out, I can buy same exact watch almost anywhere for much less. Definately a scam. Online Nationwide Author: Fairfield, California Cruise Ships: Carnival Cruise Lines Nationwide

May 27 2017
AT &T BIGI Phone Scam Ft. Wayne Indiana Author: Longwood, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT &T Ft. Wayne, Indiana

May 27 2017
SKY Casino at Occidental Caribe Punta Cana Casino Scam Keno Jackpot Progressive Bingo Balls Punta Cana Dominican Republic Author: Ottawa, Ontario Casinos & Cardrooms: SKY Casino at Occidental Caribe Internet

May 27 2017
Cash Advance, Inc Eric Marshall, Attorney at lawDepartment of Justice Scam-a-saurous Rex email from phony Justice Dept. attorney Brooklyn Internet
Author: Odessa, Texas Cash Services: Cash Advance, Inc Internet

May 26 2017
Walmart Walmart Visa Gift Card was Charged by someone else before We Opened It: Now we wait 45 days Bentonville, AR Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Department & Outlet Stores: Walmart Nationwide

May 25 2017
Confederate Superstore unauthorized charge to my debit card texas Internet Author: west mifflin, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 25 2017
TVSuperstores.com TVsuperstores is a bait and switch. BEWARE – DON’T BUY FROM THEM. They will offer one product at an attractive price, which will actually be Bait & Switch Internet Author: Nampa, Idaho TVs & VCRs: TVSuperstores.com Internet

May 25 2017
Getaquamask.com Aquamaskofficial Stole money without shipping the order out. Unknown (dropships from China) Internet
Please provide you name, address and telephone like a normal business...and not like a scammer. Author: Sofia, Other Hobby Shops: Getaquamask.com Internet

May 24 2017
Beautewrinklecreme.com I ordered the free sample for 3.95 and I just wanted the wrinkle cream and they also took 4.95 out of my debit account, and now I'm overdrawn because they took 99.95 out of my account. This is bullshit! The free cream was 3.95, there was never anything about 99.95 charge for this crap! I want my money back and this place shutdown. Internet Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: Beautewrinklecreme.com Tennessee

Helo lx World global networks Helo lx scam warning Salt lake city Utah
Author: New point, Virginia Work at Home Business: Helo lx Salt lake city, Utah

May 24 2017
Lending Tree Steve DavisHenry McClainn (830) 494 - 3414 Lending Tree LLCwanted account number user name and pass word Charlotte North Carolina Lending Tree does not screen their lenders at all Author: Statesville, North Carolina Loans: Lending Tree Charlotte, North Carolina

May 24 2017
LUMANERE & SOLIEL LUMANERE COSMIC BEAUTY SKIN I CALLED THE NUMBER FROM THE TV FOR LUNANERE SKIN CREAM. THE ORDER WAS ALL AUTOMATED. ONCE I ORDERED THE SKIN CREAM AND PUT IN MY PAYMENT INFO, IT IMMEDIATELY ADDED AN EYE SERUM AND DID NOT GIVE ME AN OPTION TO ACCEPT OR REJECT. SINCE THE CHARGES WERE FOR SHIPPING ONLY, THEY WERE MINIMAL. THE NAME ON MY BANK STATEMENT FOR THESE TWO ITEMS ARE CHARISMATIC HEALTH AT 877-500-0349 AND THE SECOND ONE WAS FROM AD SKINVENTURE AT 877-427-0349. I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. I BELIEVE THIS IS A FORM OF ELDER ABUSE. NEW YORK, NY New York Author: YREKA, California Skin Care: LUMANERE & SOLIEL NEW YORK, NY , New York

May 24 2017
at&t direct tv over charged me, false advertisement little rock arkansas Author: little rock, Arkansas Cable TV: at&t direct tv Internet