AT&T, BELLSOUTH, CINGULAR WIRELESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: at&t, bellsouth, cingular wireless
There may be more specific results for "at&t, bellsouth, cingular wireless"
For more specific results for "at&t, bellsouth, cingular wireless"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
AAA Deluxe Suite at The Signature Condo Click for more information about AAA 3 Bedroom Convention Center Luxury Condos. Opens in a new window. FALSE ADVERTISING Las Vegas Nevada Author: OREM, Utah Hotel: AAA Deluxe Suite at The Signature Condo Internet

Jul 22 2017
Sam's Club Pharmacy The Pharmacy is Very nice and provide excellent service. When a Member goes to Sam's they expect the best in pricing. I had a prescription filled last week (July 2017) and I was very surprised at the cost. I ask the lady why this prescription was costing triple what my co-pay was if I used an Independent Pharmacy. She said that she did NOT know and that is what my Insurance did not pay. This seems very strange that The Medicine Shop CAN charge less than what a large Corporation charges their Members. Something IS Wrong with this! Johnson City Tennessee Author: TELFORD, Tennessee Pharmacies: Drugstores: Sam's Club Pharmacy Johnson City , Tennessee

Jul 22 2017
Sagestream LLC I applied for a car loan. My credit score was 695 from Transunion and Experian. I received a letter from Ally Bank that SageStream LLc scored me 565 and they were used in making the decision. They used a score starting at 1 to 999 the score was due to number of inquiries... which was none until I applied for my Auto that morning! I have never heard of them and looked and they are being investigated for fraud San Diego California Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Car Financing: Sagestream LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
Womens Expo Tour by Ann Ewing T and P Diamond Ann Ewing event coordinator of Women's Expour Tour and T and P Diamond advertised an event in Grand Forks Nirth Dakota for July 15. The event never took place. She advertised for Columbia South Carolina on Juky 22 when I called South Carolina they reported that no event was ever scheduled there. Repeated phone calls to AnnEwing was never returned to me. I have been scammed and she has created internet fraud. Her website shows other evens through 2028 that vendors like myself have paid for. She needs stopped. Internet Author: Pennsylvania Skin Care: Womens Expo Tour by Ann Ewing Internet

Jul 22 2017
Rxdrugs-online i have been told to sent them 500 dollars in Pakistan through western union for prescription drugs xanax. but couldn't received yet.they are not responding at all. i want there site should be checked or they are just scamming. Lahore Punjab Author: los angles, California Drugstores: Rxdrugs-online Internet

Jul 22 2017
Laid Back Loot On May 8th 2016 I ordered a pair of Bon Jovi Sneakers plus free mug at 19.99 plus shipping making it a total of 24.95. It is now July 21st 2017 and no sneakers. I could cafe less about the FREE mug. I've sent three different emails to them without a single reply. Internet Author: Bay City, Michigan Clothing Stores: Laid Back Loot Internet

Jul 21 2017
Onassis Auto Transportation Jermain Warde Onassis Auto Transportation Corp Horrible service vehicle lost at port Margate Florida Author: Castletown Dorset, Other Auto Transporters: Onassis Auto Transportation Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Rick at insense express Rick or mikayla I ordered product and spent $187.50 3 weeks ago and received nothing so I asked for a refund and still do not have it.was told by Rick it would be on my green dot card and it's still not refunded California Author: Coatsburg, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Rick at insense express Internet

Jul 21 2017
Thomas Edison State University Deceptive and fraudulent practices at Thomas Edison State University Trenton New Jersey Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Thomas Edison State University Trenton, New Jersey

Jul 21 2017
NeuLift SkinCream Signed up for trial sample at $4.95, then received a second jar that I did not order and they charged my credit card for $95 claiming that by buying a sample, I had also agreed to continue receiving product which is untrue. This is a SCAM operation and should be closed down by authorities. Fountain Valley California Author: Riverwoods, Illinois Attorney Generals: NeuLift SkinCream Fountain Valley, California

Jul 21 2017
DollarInPocket theft of personal info through various ad links and share cash links Duluth internet GA, Georgia
Author: aberdeen, North Carolina Work at Home Business: DollarInPocket Internet

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Grand Southern Auctions, Sean R Bergstrom,, Paypal:Bergstromsean@yaqhoo.com I won Lot#157,1927S Peace SilverDolar,Nice High Grade Details Scarce Date.I valued this coin at Ms66 toMS68 My cost was $113.85, paid on April 23rd 2016. I did not recieve this coin and started calling on7/27/16, and was told my coin was sent to someone elseand that person kept my coin. I told them I won , paid all of thier cost and wanted this coin to finish my collection. I knew I had a very good win on the coin and that was why I was after this cion. I was told they could only send my money back,my responce was I WANT MY WON COIN. I called meny more times and did not get any responce. Has anyone had problems with this Auction House?? Douglasville Georgia Author: Pagosa Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Grand Southern Auctions Douglasville, Georgia

Jul 21 2017
Pure body elite Garnocia cambogia They offered me a free trial ,just have to pay for the shipping, and they charged me $90 for no reason at all Internet Internet Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Pure body elite Internet

Jul 21 2017
DEALER FORCE DON QUEEN He lies, he scams people out of their money, i was working at the building one day and all of a sudden the lights went off because he coudlnt afford to pay thme, had two peoplpe work from home, you have to fight to get your money, , when he does give you money, he either puts it in the house door or in his mail box. he owes me alot of money, and he jsut gave me a check on Wednesday and now its been return from the bank twice because of no money ini hsi account, clearwater Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: DEALER FORCE clearwater , Florida

Jul 21 2017
Bit-crypt Scamed me out of $110.00 , they ask you to send PayPal,and make you wait for your bitcoin,during the wait time, they deleted the link and don't answer email s . at that point I contact several times with no response. Internet Author: LOS ANGELES, California Financial Services: Bit-crypt Internet

Jul 21 2017
Truxperts INC Dave McAuleyDennis McAuley Dave McAuley, who is a half owner of Truxperts INC out of Wetaskwin/Falun Alberta Canada does not pay his bills, nor honor his word or any items that he sells. He has a so called truck dealershsip, but if you look at his ads on Kijiji he basically is selling anything and everything including farm animals? Wetaskwin Alberta
Author: Wetaskwin, Alberta Truck Dealers: Truxperts INC Wetaskwin, Alberta

Jul 20 2017
Cricket Wireless Fraud and Scam attack on 84 year old Mexia Tx Texas Author: Mexia, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cricket Wireless Mexia Tx, Texas

Jul 20 2017
Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Dr matthew harris caused me extreme pain during a routine epidural procedure. He failed to wait for the numbing solution to work and instead hastily and carelessly injected me with painful epidural solution. When I yelled out and started crying from pain he yelled at me to stop crying and accused me of simply wanting attention. Then said I had psychological issues to how I reacted to pain. I am appalled at how horrible this Dr treated me especially in my most vulnerable state. Laguna Hills California Author: Laguna hills, California Healthcare Centers: Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Laguna Hills, California

Jul 20 2017
beauty within they told me to use my bank card to pay 4.98 for forskolin and 4.98 for the cleanse there would be no charge for nothing else then later i look at my bank account on line and it was minus 205.00 so i went to the bank and thats when the told me that a diet place charge me 78.95 twice they did not have my permission for ongoing use of my card thats when the bank said you were a victim of fraud so my bank is investigating it. provo Utah Author: Fairlawn, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: beauty within provo, Utah

Jul 20 2017
beaute instant reducer i was ordering some skin care producted to reduce my wrinkles they were suppose to just send me a free sample for 4.99 so like a believer i ored it but did not expected it to go threw cause i was 5 cents short but it did this all happen in june well i,m disable & get a check each month & they took 99.95 of my money out of my social sercerty check cause i have it on a card & now i am having to go threw my card people we will say to try to get my money back & don,t even know if i will so people if u believe any of these little thing that say it,s only 4.99 & the starts in hollywood are going crazy over it cause it works so good do not believe them cause it is a falses believe me i,ll never fall for it again cause this makes twice it has done happen to me but it was threw another company & i really looked up to this lady las vegas nevada Author: bassett, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: beaute instant reducer Internet

Jul 20 2017
Denny's Antenna Services Final Attempt to Resolve: BUYER BEWARE!!! I don't get it, Denny? I was impressed by your suggestions and help in getting the TV reception I was hoping for. You followed up when I initially had no improvement with the stacker. You responded again when I realized no need for the HDA100. I sent the HDA100 back like new with your receipt as you instructed. You received it April 29, 2017, at 11:20am, but you never processed a refund. And now you don't respond. I am now seeing you have done this with others. Why? For $54 you are willing to continue tarnishing your business reputation? I have given you until 2:30pm CST today, July 20, 2017, to respond and/or refund $54 back to the card for the return of the HDA100. If there is no response and/or refund by that time, I will have my credit card company deal with you and begin blowing up the internet with ALL possibilities of BUYER BEWARE NEGATIVE REVIEWS about you and your business. $54! Really, Denny? Ithaca Michigan Author: Warrenville, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Denny's Antenna Services Ithaca, Michigan

Jul 20 2017
Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Arise Virtual Solutions commitment to 100% agent satisfaction, Arise Virtual Solutions implemented a strategic framework to insure agents continue to maximize their corporations revenues while enjoying the freedom of working from home. Complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Arise Virtual Solutions agents can feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Arise Virtual Solutions.
lies Author: Lake Placid, Florida Work at Home: Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Arise Virtual Solutions commits to total agent satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Miramar, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Vivant Two very bad experience. First, getting the service cancelled long after five year contract. Second, after a move to a new residence did not want their service again. Rep agreed to a 3 yr contract if I would sign. So, unfortunately I did. At the end of three years I called to cancel. Was told I had a 5 yr contract.  Nationwide Author: North Platte, Nebraska Security Services: Vivant Nationwide