Your Search | at home rewards passport to fun

Aug 28 2016
Pella Corporation do not stand behind their products, wanted me to buy another screen door, cheap, selfish, greedy, unreliable, disgusting, do not do business with them Pella Iowa Author: Los Angeles, California Window Manufacturers: Pella Corporation Pella , Iowa

Aug 28 2016
Rained out Omnialert Rained out using Omnialert.com Warning No humans available at these companies Internet Author: San diego, California Consumer Services: Rained out Omnialert Internet

Aug 28 2016
Gogotech II LLC Fulfillment Center575 Underhill BlvdSys set, NY 11791USA Received a replacement Samsung battery that does not work and the site is no longer available for me to return. No phone number either Syosset New York Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Internet Fraud: Gogotech II LLC Syosset, New York

Aug 28 2016
National Tire and Battery NTB They Busted My Brake Line, Then Lied and Refused to Fix it TALLEYVILLE Delaware
Author: Pedricktown, New Jersey Auto Tire shops: National Tire and Battery TALLEYVILLE, Delaware

Aug 28 2016
Exotic Journey's (or Journeys) Group/International/Inc. Exotic Journeys never delivered the airline tickets! Strung us along until 4-days to depart & refused refunds! Chicago Illinois Author: Channel Islands Beach, California Travel Services: Exotic Journey's Group Chicago, Illinois

Aug 28 2016
Scott A. MacLeod Beware of Scott McCleod bogus Phoenix attorney. I hired Scott and paid him in full to handle the filing of a simple Quadro split for my ex husband and my 401k. I provided him with all the packets and detailed instructions to complete same day. He promised me he would attend to immediately and that he would have it completed within 30 days. Despite my countless requests for over 3 months now, Scott refuses to provide me any status updates or any proof he has done anything he promised. I have notified him that I longer need his services and to have my check ready for me to pickup since he clearly has not done anything...again with no response. After hearing about this horrible experience my ex husband took care of our Quadro within two weeks. I am now reporting Scott to the state bar and filing a lawsuit if I do not get my refund this week. Beware of this scam artist! Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott MacLeod Arizona

Aug 28 2016
Rachel & Rob's Wildwood Lake Family Campgrounds, Inc RACHEL & ROB'S WILDWOOD LAKE FAMILY CAMPGROUNDS, INC.2711 County Line Road, Medina, NY 14103Camping near Niagara FallsRachel & RobWildwood Medina CampingKOA Bait -n- Switch - then kept 1st night's fee after trying to force our camper into small wooded spot Medina New York
Author: Argyle, New York Campgrounds: Rachel & Rob's Wildwood Lake Family Campgrounds, Inc Medina, New York

Aug 28 2016
Trap Master Productions Mary Jayne , MJ Warren etc. Took money for goods. Never received it. Company sight is excepting money not logging income for taxes. Using PayPal.com to except money. I have done research and found Mary Jayne is traveling around USA changing numbers and blocking people as they find out the truth Minnasota , Texas , etc Internet,
Author: Fort wayne, Indiana Producers: Trap Master Productions Internet

Aug 28 2016
Olympia Pet Emergency Olympia Emergency Veterinarian Clinic Wildly overpriced medications, including take-home meds Olympia Washington Author: Lacey, Washington Veterinarian Services: Olympia Pet Emergency Olympia, Washington

Aug 28 2016
Radu Laurian Dumitrache - Traffic-Bots.com - Thieves & Con Artists Radu Dumitrache got me wire US$3k to his personal bank account. His software doesn't work and now he won't return my calls. Bucuresti
Author: Mount Airy, Maryland Software: Radu Laurian Dumitrache Internet

Aug 28 2016
Brian Troiano alias CASH PARISI, Ripped me off for $6K and at least 2 others for $7K each. He operates a Money Order scam promising big profits but all he did for is pocket the money. Tampa Florida Author: Homosassa, Florida Work at Home Business: Brian Troiano Tampa, Florida

Aug 28 2016
Hitwe So i have also had the problems upon hitwe. I had a user briana lee. Diana and claire and a few other aliases All the same person asking repetitive for money. The problem being is one she sent graphic photos and was dumb enought to even send pics of two I have had indicated that i was asked to send either 150 250 or even 1700 to supposedly help buy a cell phone or help with a birthday or for fare to get to me. Caught each in a lie Utah Author: West valley, Utah Internet: Hitwe Utah

Aug 28 2016
Nikeking shoes. Ms Alina Sent 160$ US for some clothing via Western Union. Said I would get it in 5-7 days.after 5 days, got an email saying that I would have to pay 70% of the sale due to tax? In the email they told me that they had already bought back the clothing and in order to resend it to me I would have to pay 100$ US for tax. Fujian Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nikeking shoes

Aug 28 2016
GT Marine, GT Marine And Outdoors, GT Marine Clearwater I have never had this bad of an experience dealing with a company as I have had with GT Marine. They are more than friendly when They want you to buy a boat but as soon as they have your money they want nothing to do with you. I tried for a year to get someone to just return a phone call. Even tried tracking them down at a boat show. The person I needed to talk to was never available. Equipment installed wrong,dysfunctional equipment,poor product knowledge,the list goes on and on with GT Marine. I have owned my boat for over a year now and would never recommend GT Marine to anyone. The boat itself,SeaFox 266 Commander, is good. GT Marine is horrible. Never again! Clearwater Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Boat Dealers: GT Marine Clearwater , Florida

Aug 28 2016
Consolidated Community Management CCM Peggy Talerico CCM Consolidated Community Management Peggy Talerico Operations Manager is Rude unprofessional and curses on phone with obnoxious behavior. I called to report to there management that one of there staff Christian that runs one of there locations is treating people in a racists discriminating way and that i had written proof and patters that are verifiable records how Christian discriminates to Black people and other minorities by giving white people special privileges and deny Blacks.. A property manager should not apply the rules to blacks and allow Whites to not abide by the property rules. This case will be sent to Department of Business Profession regulations due to Peggy Talerico crazy behavior of not taking the written complaint to investigate since she yelled cursed and hung up. Tamarac Florida
Author: , Florida Accounting: Consolidated Community Management CCM Tamarac,

Aug 28 2016
bgepleasantsoftskin ordered a free sample and only to pay shipping but a further charge was debited to my account. HELP Author: pittston, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: bgepleasantsoftskin Internet

Aug 28 2016
Wang Gang Fowler Bros UK (website name with a UK suffix) - turned out to be a Chinese company known as WANG GANG Claimed to be a British company selling leather shoes. Turned out to be Chinese rip-offs who sent plastic shoes Shanghai Shanghai. China
Author: BLACKHEATH, Alabama Sales People: Wang Gang Shanghai,

Aug 28 2016
American Home Shield cheated and lied about AC coverage Nationwide Author: Lemoore, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: American Home Shield Nationwide

mymillionairementor.com Harassment Internet
Author: Anaheim, California Home Based Business: mymillionairementor.com Internet

Aug 28 2016
Western Union after the website did not confirm my money transfer and investigated by Wells Fargo still in the results 4 Weeks Later $440.99 was deducted from my account to no avail if anything happened since then Eagle River Wisconsin 8080 Camp Road Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Western Union Internet

Aug 27 2016
Online Fashion District aka Tae Kim Did not show up to meeting Los Angeles California Internet
Author: Long beach , California Photography: Online Fashion District Internet

Aug 27 2016
American settlement llc Company tried get me send money,but forgot to say who they are or where to send money too Internet Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Collection Agencies: American settlement llc Internet

Aug 27 2016
Lawyer ASAP AKA. KEL Refusing to refund moneys paid despite not doing any work. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Legal Services: Lawyer ASAP Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
Magic Mesh Internet Impossible to contact company Wallingford Connecticut Author: Tucson, Arizona Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Magic Mesh Internet

Aug 27 2016
Confero Mystery Shopping They almost scammed me into paying to be a mystery shopper when the process should be free. I want to prevent this from happening to others. Cary North Carolina Author: DFW, Texas Questionable Activities: Confero Mystery Shopping Cary, North Carolina