AT HOME REWARDS PASSPORT TO FUN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: at home rewards passport to fun
There may be more specific results for "at home rewards passport to fun"
For more specific results for "at home rewards passport to fun"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 28 2017
Tires Plus/Credit First I bought some tires and I was told that if I signed up for their mail-in rebate I would get $100 knocked off my bill. I finally get the mail-in rebate in the mail, only its not a mail in rebate, its a 100$ gift card I called the phone number on my bill, a company called Credit First, NA, and they said I couldnt use that card toward my payment. That I had been misinformed I was clearly lied to. Cleveland Ohio Author: Clermont, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Tires Plus/Credit First Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 28 2017
Paravex/Enduro Test They stole money from my account. Neither I or my husband have ever even heard about these people. When I contacted them, they refused to refund my money. The put me on hold for an hour, never returning to the call. So I did this. Thank you for submitting your complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Based on the information you have given us, we believe the following links to our consumer website may be helpful to you: I am about to bring the heat. I have no idea who skimmed my card, but they won't get away with it! Phoenix Arizona Author: Farmers Branch, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Paravex/Enduro Test Arizona

Jul 28 2017
Bluebird by American Express By Walmart in alternative to banking As I am waiting on a check that I mistakenly wrote to myself to be cancelled and returned back to my account I was constantly giving wrong information as to when it would return as of a week later I still don't have the returned check in my account when all they had to do was cancel it Nationwide Author: Rochester, New York Banks: Bluebird by American Express Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Linkshe.com Linkshe Running a bait and switch operation. Sent me a knockoff of a swimsuit I ordered that is a poorly made knock off. I went round and round with their customer service department, who insisted I had to return the item (at my expense) to get a full refund. I did return it, with tracking and they received it, but never issued my refund, Internet
Author: Mableton, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Linkshe.com Internet

Jul 28 2017
Amex Blue Bird Pre-paid Card They stole 120.53 from my account and try to blame the Merchant MEI Salt Lake Utah Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Credit Card Fraud: Amex Blue Bird Pre-paid Card Salt Lake, Utah

Jul 28 2017
Poloniex Lost 1300 because of poor security on the website, not responding to ticket after 40 days, not reporting crime and allowing it to happen to 1000's of users wilmington Delaware Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Financial Services: Poloniex wilmington, Delaware

Jul 28 2017
Kra'sa skin care cream & ilus anti aging serum I too was a victim of this company. I read an Ad on Facebook that advertised a free product and all I had to pay was shipping and handling not the $ 212.00 I was charged. Facebook Author: manassas, Virginia Skin Care: Kra'sa skin care cream & ills anti aging serum Internet

Jul 28 2017
PWM Live Michael Beeson Email System hasnot paid off as stated in program description. vancouver, canada Internet Author: Williamsburg, Massachusetts Work at Home: PWM Live Internet

Smh garcinia Charges to my bank account without permission Internet
Author: Johnsonville, New York Alternative Health: Smh garcinia Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
numerology.com huffingtonpost.com tarot.com insightful Astrology.com sexualastrology.com Copyright Theft, Defamation, Fraud and misleading others to her websites. Nationwide Author: Newbury Park, California Teachers: Public Relations: Maria Desimone Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
QPID NETWORK charmdate.com, charmingdate.com, asiame.com, singlesrussian.com, idateasia.com, chnlove.com Dont believe any of their scam emails, their scam seal, any of their success stories, its only a huge fraud scam, where you are exposing your relationship objectives and intimacy to mostly men who very little or no connection with the lady you think you are communicating with!! Moscow, Hong Kong but they target mostly Americans Internet
Author: Washington Dating Services: QPID NETWORK Internet

Jul 28 2017
tropicaltoursrus.com Monique, Alex,Mark SCAM SENT TO WORK PLACE FAX NAVADA Nationwide Author: cypress, Texas Air Travel: tropicaltoursrus.com Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Oceane Beauty Shanti Agergan, Emma Very smooth scammers. They had a booth set up in three separate buildings, handing out a free sample of cream to lure you in. They then sit you down and start their speel. One thing and 45 minutes later and they have sold you a 6 year plan of creams and an ultta violet light wand for $3,500.  Tucson Arizona Are you a victim after purchasing beauty or skin care products ? Please read this or share of this posting with anyone that you believe is the victim of skin care or beauty products Author: Hanford, California Attorney Generals: Oceane Beauty Tucson, Arizona

Jul 27 2017
morse shannon llp robert g platemicheal shannonjerome morse left me with a motion for dismissal due to inaction on my file and then he quit ignoring my disabilities toronto toronto Author: toronto, Ontario Lawyers: morse shannon llp

Jul 27 2017
Ditech Servicing, Green TreeLLC, Walter Financial Embezels mortgage payments to bail out Walter financial and profit Fannie Mae Rapid City South Dakota Author: Virginia Real Estate Services: Ditech Servicing Rapid City , South Dakota

Jul 27 2017
AVAS FLOWERS I found this company online when searching for a florist on the Internet for delivery to external Valley mortuary in Santa Clarita . it's been a month they have yet to refund my money and it was $248 for flowers I never received and have gotten nothing in return either as reimbursement no services but kept my money can you please help me Internet Author: Littlerock, California Unusual Rip-Off: AVAS FLOWERS Internet

Jul 27 2017
DHGate store policy is discriminating to buyer - lost more than $1000 on gown dresses We ordered several dresses (paid more than $1000) - no one was without serious tailoring problems or defects. Beijing
Author: University Park, Florida Clothing Stores: DHGate Beijing,

Jul 27 2017
Dami This is truly a scam. They told me to get a free trial and just pay the shipping fee. After this scam business got my card information then started charge my money. They sent cheap and unsealed products to me. I did not want to even open the products since they look very bad. I tried to contact this scam business and the was only a woman answered the phone. The woman said there is no return and no refund no matter what. Seriously? This business need to be shut down because she fooled a lot of customers. Stay away this scam. Internet
Author: Sahuarita, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Dami Arizona

Jul 27 2017
Eviction Stoppers Guilt Trip to deposit money to account. They texted me all day Tampa Nationwide
Author: Davenport, Florida Emergency Services: Eviction Stoppers Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Omni Shield home safe network . com Scam artists Nationwide Author: Gallitzin, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Omni Shield Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Roth Morgan firm They tryed to tell me i owed money to 5/3 bank and if i didnt pay the amount my accounts would be closed Orlando Florida Nationwide Author: Lansing, Michigan Collection Agency's: Roth Morgan firm Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Allegro Anti Aging Dar Waterfront & associates They have send my name and address to a collection agency. I never ordered anything from them or recieved anything. I have been hacked before and someone got information Sherman Oaks Ca.91423 Internet Scams in the beauty and skincare industry Author: Douglas, Alaska Skin Care: Allegro Anti Aging Internet

Jul 27 2017
Reservations.com Reservations.com used bait and switch techniques to fraudulently overcharge for a hotel stay Orlando Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Hotel: Reservations.com Orlando, Florida

Jul 27 2017
admirial securty services securty guard company they hire any one quick they over work u all kinds shifts at no notice show at work slick no no knew when to come work they lie say u sucd do over night then get tow hrs rest come back next morning do 8 more hrs richmond Virginia Author: williamsburg, Virginia Employment Services: admirial securty services richmond, Virginia

Jul 27 2017
Alternative Auto Repair Hefty Auto Repair Well I came in for a tune up which led to timing belt and valve cover gasket and catalytic converter this was done in 5/18/16 and 6/6/16 and 6/13/16  Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Alternative Auto Repair