Your Search | at home rewards passport to fun

Oct 01 2016
Jb hunt D.C.S account. ES3 This account has bad management , they go by favor , every dispatch has his own people's, but on the top the chief manager Friend's , they get the best load , if u complain about , they gonna try to screw u up , until u make a mistake and terminate u , believe me , I work for this account almost 3 years , and I see the driver get suspended , get screwed for no reason , just because the driver wanna make money , I don't advise no driver to go to this account , intermodal is much better than this account , York pennsylvania Author: York, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Jb hunt Pennsylvania

Sep 30 2016
Lux style international I browsed there web to find out a price on a detox kit when I left there site I got an email saying my product was being shipped I never ordered anything from them Internet Author: Leduc, Alberta Adult Care Facilities: Lux style international Internet

Sep 30 2016
Adswizz - HenryEmbleton and Tom Yeung Adswizz refuse to pay Audio Advertising publishers. 100's of thousands of ad impressions served none paid for. San Francisco California Internet
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Internet Services: Adswizz Internet

Sep 30 2016
Rainbow Ventures Property Management Kelly Rojas Beware of bad property manager Arroyo Grande California Author: Arroyo Grande, California Home Owner Associations: Rainbow Ventures Property Management Arroyo Grande, California

Sep 30 2016
G&R auto sales Romans used cars Company sold me and my wife a car in which engine was destroyed and heads were warrped and does not want to even give mechanic phone # San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio tx, Texas Auto Dealers: G&R auto sales San Antonio tx, Texas

Sep 30 2016
Lonnie Burges Burges Building Company Lonnie Burges General Contracting He is a cold hearted con man. Escorts this man far away from your property for he is looking for a way to take your money without finishing any work. Mineola Texas Author: Yantis, Texas Home Improvements: Lonnie Burges Mineola, Texas

Sep 30 2016
GL Financial Scammed me for 2,000 plus reported to credit bureau an involuntary repo but i gave the car back WOODSTOCK Georgia Financing 101 Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Financial Services: GL Financial WOODSTOCK, Georgia

Sep 30 2016
Vita Lumanance P.O. Box St Petersburg florida This company claimed to give you a free trial and just pay for shipping and now they keep sending this crappy product and billing me st. Petersburg Florida Author: HOUSTON, Texas Health Spas: Vita Lumanance P.O. Box St Petersburg florida st. Petersburg, Florida

Sep 30 2016
Skin-beauty Lux Optihlth and chm*hlthylooksgood Scam using good Costco reputation to rip you off with a skin care product Internet Author: Parksville, Alabama Pharmacies: Skin-beauty Lux Internet

Sep 30 2016
Coconut Creek Auto Mall Please stay away from this dealership. Learn from my example. Coconut Creek Florida Contact an attorney - sounds like fraud to me Author: Wellington, Florida Auto Dealers: Coconut Creek Auto Mall Coconut Creek, Florida

Sep 30 2016
Ox Car Care connected to phone solisitor who calls me several times a week for years Santa Ana California Author: Lombard, Illinois Auto Warranty: Ox Car Care Santa Ana, California

Sep 30 2016
Delano Crown I purchased a home with Crown3 years now and oh my goodness one nightmare after the other. The AC units has not worked for an entire year since I purchased the home. The company who is contracted via the builder to service the units are terrible. All mo Refuse to replace my home with a new Air Conditioner. Augusta Georgia Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Delano Crown Georgia

Sep 30 2016
ServPro Owner, Micah Waddell Several items were taken from my home that was being remediated Greenville Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama Antiques & Second-hand: ServPro Greenville, Alabama

Sep 30 2016
LCA COLLECTIONS Laboratory corporation of america Turned my account over to LCA COLLECTIONS FOR $7.00 and I provided health insurance. Internet Author: Bayonne , New Jersey Adult Care Facilities: LCA COLLECTIONS Internet

Sep 30 2016
reimage.com Upclick.softtechies.com,u;click.com,sofware.informer.com ted.s@upbill.comcleverbridge.com solidtech.com reimageplus.com they collected 3 payments on one day for product that they did not apply or finish reimage for computer did nothing for my pc and erased some of my good programs and wont refund my $79 even though the tech said you have 30 days to use product and if not satisfied you can get complete refund Internet Author: Kingston, New York Computer Service & Repair: reimage.com Internet

Sep 30 2016
Whipple service champions Whipple service champions advertise as 444-fast . However it is more accurate to advertise themselves as very fast with high prices and 3 times as expensive as any other quality plumber. They charged $2400 for a $$600 4 hour job. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Syracuse utah, Utah Adoption Agencies: Whipple service champions Salt Lake City , Utah

Sep 30 2016
Clearlice aka Natural Solutions -- Howard Schector & Ariel Warning: Their object is to get you to purchase a product that does not work & then not refund Boca Raton, FL Internet - based in Florida Author: Kamiah, Idaho Alternative Health: Clearlice aka Natural Solutions Internet

Sep 30 2016
America Home Shield Woud not pay for an A.C. repair person when their repairman cound not fix the proble Internet Author: Kissimmee, Illinois Appliances: America Home Shield Internet

Sep 30 2016
American Dream Home Improvement Company gives you a quote and then tries to charge a LOT more. Chicago Illinois Author: Tupelo, Mississippi Roofing Companies: American Dream Home Improvement Chicago, Illinois

Sep 30 2016
bradley maurer five borough paranormal research borough paranormal research group brdley maurer is impersonating me with a proxy meetup.com account to drive people to his membership site: using a site name like mine and is using my name raymond shwyer new york new york Author: new york , New York Internet Fraud: bradley maurer Internet

Sep 30 2016
bridgecrest drivetime drivetime stinks will not recommend anyone to them boardman Ohio Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Rentals: bridgecrest boardman , Ohio

Sep 30 2016
Omnisure Harnessing phone calls, told to remove from list. Promised refund, didn't get it. Explained mother's dementia still calling! Internet Author: Laurinburg, North Carolina Auto Warranty: Omnisure Internet

Sep 30 2016
Yext Has incorrect listings for our company online and refuses to fix or remove them Internet Author: Florida Internet: Yext Internet

Sep 30 2016
Verizon I ordered an Ellipsis Jetpack to take the place of my current internet service on July 13,2016. I received the Jetpack on July 15, 2016. Verizon Techinal support and i worked for days and hours at a time to get the Jet pack to work with my computer system the sytem were not compatiable. Therefor on the 25 of July I returned the item to Verizon before the 15 days return agreement expired.  Dallas, Tx Texas Author: McCrory, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Dallas, , Tx

Sep 30 2016
Plattner automative group I just started at the corporate office as as the CSI.   Sarasota Nationwide Author: Port charlotte, Florida Auto Dealers: Plattner automative group Nationwide