Your Search | at home rewards passport to fun

Jun 30 2016
The gift necklace False advertisement, false policy, does not reply to alternative email adress, suppor email adress bounces back Hong kong Internet
Author: Melbourne , Other On-Line Business: The gift necklace Internet

Jun 30 2016
CELLGICA Joanna Krupa/ A Plus Fulfillment Wife received this product and I asked the price? Went on line and read about all the rip offs! I called immediately! It was extremely difficult to cancel! Offer me $49.95 then $19.95 then 9.95 final offer! Was supposed to be $4.95! Took a firmness my voice rarely get to but go a cancellation #! Going to the bank to make sure! Oral scam ripoff! $129.00 a month if you aren't quick on this scam! Chatsworth California Author: Toledo, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: CELLGICA Chatsworth, California

Jun 30 2016
Stanton Optical ;-)  Folks, I am not one to complain, but I have to get this off my chest. Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Recycling/Trash removal: Stanton Optical Lubbock, Texas

Jun 30 2016
Cashmax usa Robert james They told me i quilfy for a 6000 loan that all i had to pay was 250 for insurance just incase i can not pay the loan once i payed they said my credit was to low so i had to pay a deposit of 300 so that there credit department can process the loan after i should get my money they gave me a code for moneygram so i can get my money nothing exists there was no file of me getting money transferred Internet
Author: Los Angeles , California Cash Services: Cashmax usa Internet

Jun 30 2016
Russell Cellular Verizon Wireless Customer Service Manipulative Sales Approach to the Customers, Stuttgart Arkansas Author: Humphrey, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Russell Cellular Stuttgart, Arkansas

Jun 30 2016
serpalos llc scam me they were investors buying my home lakewood ranch Florida Author: punta gorda, Florida Realtors: serpalos llc lakewood ranch, Florida

Jun 30 2016
Factoring Company Account Verizon Wireless Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC16 MClelland RdSaint Cloud, MN 56303 My credit report shows I opened an account of some sort in 02/01/2016 when I don't even have credit score to apply for anything. I don't know what this is for. Saint Cloud Minnesota
Author: Freedom , California Unusual Rip-Off: Factoring Company Account Verizon Wireless Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Jun 30 2016
Top Tier Painting LLC Michael Freed HORRIFIC. Took almost two weeks (much longer than quoted), left razor blades on the floor for my toddler to find, zebra stripes stillon ceilings even after they fixed them, dip cans, trash left for my children to find, they used my tupperware and utensils and left them dirty on my deck, did not prep the majority of the walls or ceilings, did not paint parts of ceilings at all, did not paint entire sections of trim, got paint spots on ceiling fans, windows, light switches, floors, my grass, the side of my house, clogged my sink and LEFT IT THAT WAY until I complained and then they emptied the trap into one of MY towels which they proceeded to leave sopping wet under the sink, they painted our master bedroom with obviously a roller filled with water and dried paint since it left stuff all over my walls....it goes on and on. I informed them numerous times during the project that there were problems. They have threatened to sue if I do not pay him the remaining balance. I want my deposit back! Worst experience of my entire life. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Westerville Ohio
Author: Powell, Ohio Home Improvements: Top Tier Painting LLC Westerville, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger demonstrate a strong commitment to total customer satisfaction. Verified by Ripoff Report and 3rd party sources to be excellent.*UPDATE: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , California Questionable Activities: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sandy Kikerpill Leger & Richard Leger, Laguna Beach California, proven track record extremely dedicated to client satisfaction and Tenants. Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger have both received 100%, A+, and 5 star rating approvals from Ripoff Report 3rd party verification company and other reporting agencies including VRBO and AIRBNB who use first hand ratings submitted by Laguna Beach, California

Jun 30 2016
Globe home protection they refuse to send out a plumber and I had to call 4 times and my realtor called 4 times. Florida Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: Globe home protection Internet

Jun 30 2016
Cash Advance Inc Hello Rosalie , ( Never received a loan from this loan )This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number DOX-66602 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able Hello Rosalie , This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number DOX-66602 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you.Hayward California Author: Los Banos, California Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance Inc Internet

Jun 30 2016
Niche Optimizer Business Optimizer Niche Optimizer change their name to Business Optimizer Fairfield California Internet Author: Florida Websites: Niche Optimizer Internet

Jun 30 2016
Sweet Paula's Pods YATES ENTERPRISES Took payment and never sent the item ordered, and then never responded to multiple email attempts Internet Author: Overland Park, Kansas On-Line Business: Sweet Paula's Pods Internet

Jun 30 2016
Ford Motor Company ford engine dies at 100 thousand miles Nationwide Nice Try Author: middletown , Ohio Auto Dealers: Ford Motor Company Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Pro-Tech Chimney Cleaning & Repairs, Joe, and Father Company will not honor a 7 year warranty of poor quality repairs they did to my firepalce twice. And refuse to respond to my countless calls to there office. Representatives were extremly unprofessional when then entered my home. And Rip me off for $450.00 cash. Beware do not use this company. Beachwood New Jersey Author: Sewell, New Jersey Cleaning Services: Pro-Tech Chimney Cleaning & Repairs Beachwood , New Jersey

Jun 30 2016
Larry hourd ANC, award notification commission, I got the same thing as you did in the mail but I did send then $15.00 cash. I knew down deep it was a fraud but did it anyways. I hope this guy or guys get busted Kansas City Kansas Author: Chula Vista, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Larry hourd Kansas City , Kansas

Jun 30 2016
People to People International ,PTPI, Insulting and vindictive Kansas City Internet Author: North Carolina Travel Services: People to People International (PTPI) Internet

Jun 30 2016
Consline I brought a oder off them for inmate calling on 6/29/16 and when it didn't work I contacted consline and asked for a refund they cancel my account after paying for it and didn't get to use it. Mexico or usa Internet
Author: Richlands , Virginia Correctional Facilities: Consline Internet

Jun 30 2016
Trading Advantage Capital TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Trading Advantage Capital is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Trading Advantage Capital implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction and success by developing new ways helping clients search for new education opportunities effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Trading Advantage Capital pledges to resolve customer issues to the best of their ability. Customers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Trading Advantage Capital. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Rebuttal to Trading Advantage Response Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Trading Advantage Capital TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Trading Advantage Proprietary (TAP) Program provides opportunity for traders of all backgrounds, experience levels to potentially trade our money. TAP traders receive 60% of trading profits with Trading Advantage assuming all risks and losses. Chicago, Illinois

Jun 30 2016
Coastal Gourmet Foods REVIEW: Coastal Gourmet Foods commitment to total customer satisfaction. Coastal Gourmet Foods provides free home delivery of high quality U.S.D.A. inspected meats and seafood. Products are 100% guaranteed for a full year for taste tenderness and against freezerburn. *UPDATE: Coastal Gourmet Foods pledges their commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Coastal Gourmet Foods recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business. U.S. Beef has centralized and streamlined its customer service department Author: Chino Hills, California Food Vendors: Coastal Gourmet Foods TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customers should feel 100% confident when purchasing Coastal Gourmet Food. Santa Ana, California

Jun 30 2016
A-1 Access Storage A1 Access Storage, A-1 Access Storage of Salt Lake City - Worse company ever! SLC location! DO NOT do business with them! I have had broken lock latch since day we moved in! Constant mice problems! Any positive reviews seem to all be around same dates so employee reviews! Do your research or get storage else where! Salt Lake Utah Author: Herriman, Utah Storage Companies: A-1 Access Storage Salt Lake , Utah

Jun 30 2016
Jeff Adams REVIEW: Jeff Adams commitment to 100% customer satisfaction, customers can feel confident & secure when doing business with Jeff Adams and affiliated companies. Jeff Adams approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: Jeff Adams & affiliated companies pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Jeff Adams is Ripoff Report Verified on location Upland California Author: , North Carolina Seminar Programs: Jeff Adams Real Estate TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Clients can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Jeff Adams & affiliated companies, commitment to total customer satisfaction. upland, California

Jun 30 2016
Victoria's Compassionate Nursing care management Sent fake bills to lawyer to get paid without my knowledge when I hired her company. No invoice. Millstone New Jersey Author: Barneget , New Jersey Home HealthCare: Victoria Millstone, New Jersey

Jun 30 2016
GP&M Advisory Services REVIEW: GP&M Advisory Services REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: GP&M Advisory Services is totally dedicated to complete client satisfaction. GP&M has implemented strategic changes ensuring our client's success, focusing on finding ways to assist clients' search for new Government opportunities effectively, even in the challenging Business to Government industry that they face day to day. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. GP &M Advisory Services pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with GP&M Advisory Services, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: GP&M Advisory Services TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. GP&M Advisory Services made a serious commitment with a 100% client satisfaction money back guarantee, backed by our $1,000,000 Professional Services Bond that lets clients feel safe, confident & secure when they choose GP&M Advisory Services. GP&M Advisory Services is leading provider of services for businesses across the globe that wish to do any business with the Federal Government. Largo, Florida

Jun 30 2016
Suzanne Hargett Windows & More Stole Money that was to be paid to contractors, extremely difficult to deal with and poor work - SUZANNE HARGETT COST ME THOUSANDS Tyler Texas Author: Tyler, Texas Building Services: Suzanne Hargett Tyler, Texas