AT HOME REWARDS PLUS, ATHOMEREWARDSPLUS, ATHOMEREWARDS, ATHOMEREWARDSPLUS.COM, BID FUEL, BIDFUEL.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: at home rewards plus, athomerewardsplus, athomerewards, athomerewardsplus.com, bid fuel, bidfuel.com
There may be more specific results for "at home rewards plus, athomerewardsplus, athomerewards, athomerewardsplus.com, bid fuel, bidfuel.com"
For more specific results for "at home rewards plus, athomerewardsplus, athomerewards, athomerewardsplus.com, bid fuel, bidfuel.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Leslie Moore , escrow manager working from home Yourappforhire Sent me an email stating for immediate hire for escrow manager told me to go to yourappforhires to fill out paper work which I did. My mother also got scammed she was told she was hired and when she said she wouldn't give them any financial info her portal was denied Kansas city Missouri Author: Sherman, Texas Employment Services: Leslie Moore , escrow manager working from home Kansas city, Missouri

Oct 23 2017
Aptive Enviromental Didn't do work promised and took money out of my account at bank Nashville Tennessee Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Pest Control: Aptive Enviromental Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 23 2017
National Grid National Grid Puts Privacy at Risk Buffalo New York Author: Buffalo, New York Utility Companies: National Grid Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
ExpressToll Charging for 4 axle when I am a 2 axle and I can never get on internet to look at bill Aurora Colorado Author: Evans, Colorado Toll Booth Cashiers: ExpressToll Aurora, Colorado

Oct 23 2017
Grantham University Ashley Page, Katie Langford, Michelle Holland Grantham President Scott Andrews @gupresident@grantham.edu I have been a student at Grantham University for more than six months maybe almost a year. . Lenexa Nationwide Author: Boligee, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Grantham University Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Holiday Cruise Line AKA Grand Bahama Cruise Lines.... I purchased vacation thru Grand Bahama Cruise Line, June 23 2015, at the time of purchase, I was not informed that we needed to sit thru a presentation for time share purchase. Vacation #GE062315-0047UBM. The vacation was delayed several times because of hurricanes damage to area.  Cruise Florida Author: Garfield, Minnesota Travel Agencies: Holiday Cruise Line Internet

Oct 23 2017
Ageless Cream Ordered a sample skin care product and was told that i would pay for only shipping and handling. The trial offer order did not make it clear that the product would be automaticaly shipped evey month at a cost of several hundred dollars. When cancelling the account the first months product was already billed to your credit card. No refunds. Santa Monica California Author: Downey, California Skin Care: Ageless Cream Santa Monica, California

Oct 23 2017
Southern Management Systems Inc Collecting past due rent at a place I never occupied. Orlando Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Landlords: Southern Management Systems Inc Orlando, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Jelinek Construction & Concrete Brad Jelenik took a 50% deposit on mostly concrete work and has done none of that in 45 days as winter arrives Winner South Dakota Author: Carmel, California Home Improvements: Jelinek Construction & Concrete Winner, South Dakota

Oct 23 2017
Family Safety Supply Ordered back up camera from link on FB on 08/24/17 (Order #FSS-48377) spend 139.80 and they charged me an additional 1.12 on another day. Contacted them once at end of September. They responded and said the orders were overwhelming and they are working on production.  Internet Author: Bellevue, Nebraska Motor Vehicle: Family Safety Supply Internet

Oct 23 2017
Design home Design Home app for my phone has been stealing furniture on the game. Internet Author: Madison, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Design home Internet

Oct 23 2017
HydraSerum-C Tried to cancel order... sent email, called... experiencing high volume calling at 11:59PM??? then phone went dead. Internet Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Eye Care: HydraSerum-C Internet

Oct 23 2017
Geek Backer LLC I received a warning indicating that my computer had a virus and I was in high rish of identity theft. The warning indicated that is was from Microsoft so I called the number that was given. They told me that they would remove the virus for me at a cost of over $500. When I told them I was a retired senior citizen living on a fixed income, the fee was reduced to $199.99. I did get a bank check but have not mailed it yet. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Rensselaer, New York Computer Fraud: Geek Backer LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 22 2017
Trends Auto Ordered shocks based on conversation with David in sales. My mechanic told me immediately that they were too stiff. I requested cancellation of the order immediately within one hour of ordering. David told me it was too late and the shocks had shipped. They did not ship fir 14 more hours. This company is extorting people on an onerous restocking fee and shipping reimbursement and makes no effort to satisfy the customer. David is patronizing and intentionally tries to get an overreaction from the customer. These are expensive shocks, the restocking fee is about $70 plus reimbursed postage l will lose over $100 on the transaction. Apple WI Internet Author: Friendswood, Texas Auto Parts: Trends Auto Internet

Oct 22 2017
Orian Barzilay Hairline ink So here it goes,when I say how rude people are and disrespectful someone is,I did not expect to find it in a little man that goes by the name Orian Barzilay of Hairline ink .My experience at Hairline ink was supposed to be one that was rewarding and hopefull.That is not the case. New York Author: Connecticut , Alabama Tattoo Shops: Orian Barzilay from Hairline ink New York , New York

Oct 22 2017
South Adams County Water & Sanitation Water rates are RAPACIOUS Commerce City Colorado
Rebut Author: Henderson, Colorado Utility Companies: South Adams County Water & Sanitation Commerce City, Colorado

Oct 22 2017
Bryan Brusilow's T and T Remodeling LLC aka TT Home Renovations, Bruce Rossi aka Rossi Home Improvements - Posted addresses in Narberth, Pen Valley, Aston, Philadelphia, PA and now Cherry Hill, NJ Kitchen renovation destruction, dangerous, unpermitted electrical, window and door installations Cherry Hill New Jersey
Author: Newtown Square, Pennsylvania Kitchens: T and T Remodeling LLC aka TT Home Renovations Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Oct 22 2017
be all church: Jong kim blasphemy and tax fraud San francisco California Author: San francisco, California Work at Home: be all church San francisco, California

Oct 22 2017
HVL*PEARLYFEEL On 10/07/17 I came across an ad on Facebook for a facial rejuvenating cream. The ad stared that I would only be billed $4.95 for the cost of shipping. I thought, why not? so I went ahead and ordered the .5 oz sample. On 10/22/17, I was reviewing my credit card statement on kine. I noticed a charge for $89.95 to this company HVL*PEARLYVIEW. I immediately called my credit card company to report an unautorized charge. The credit card representative told me that the charge was for a dress. I stated that I did not make any dress purchases. He called the telephone number of PEARLYVIEW while I waited on the line. A representative from PEARLYVIEW stated that I had purchased the sample for $4.95 And at the same time agreed that it was for a 14 day trial period. If I did not cancel within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $89.95 every 30 days and I would continue to get more samples. This was never stated on the web site that I ordered from and I would definitely never had agreed to this. Fortunately I detected the scam after the 1st charge of $89.95 or who knows how much this 1/2 oz. Sample would have ended up costing. These people need to be shut down. Totally a fraudulent site and a scam! Utah Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Skin Care: HVL*PEARLYFEEL Utah, Utah

Oct 22 2017
Southland Log Homes LLC, Chris McCormick, Gil Clark I was told the R value of their log homes is between R45 and R50 and the cost to build the shell would be 25.00 a square foot. Danville Pennsylvania Follow up from Southland Author: Blakeslee, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Southland Log Homes LLC Internet

Oct 22 2017
Gulftech Engines Big rip-off. I was quoted $3780 for head gasket and they claimed it would take 5 to 7 days. Then they said they replaced 2 engine mounts and wanted $850 more. Later I found out that the mounts for my car are between $35 - $50 for a total of $85 for 2 of them. They already had the engine off the car, so why charging $850 instead of $85 for deciding between the old and new mounts. Then they called claiming that they replaced the ignition coil and wanted $870 more. The ignition coil at Parts-Geek is only $49. So from the initial price of $3780 they went up to $5500 and they took 40 days instead of 7. I then told them that I cannot longer afford this bill because my budget was for the initial price. I then asked for the parts they took out and they do not have them. they are very dishonest. Beware of one called Robert. He is mean and disrespectful. Houston, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Gulftech Engines Houston, Texas

Eastgate Woods Apartments Edward Rose And Sons Renters Beware Batavia Ohio
Author: Batavia, Ohio Home Owner Associations: Eastgate Woods Apartments Batavia, Ohio

Oct 22 2017
Sandatander USA Natiowide Loans Author: San Pablo, California Accounting: Sandatander USA Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Joe Hernandez Young Stone Kitchens Deceptive trade practice El Paso texas Internet
Author: El Paso, Texas Home Improvements: Joe Hernandez Internet

Oct 21 2017
Gateway Mobile Home Park ARC Investments Don't go there Nationwide Author: St Petersburg, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Gateway Mobile Home Park ARC Investments Nationwide