Your Search | at home rewards

Oct 05 2015
My Payless Painting Stole cash and valuables from my home Virginia Author: Virginia Paint & Wallpaper: My Payless Painting Internet

Oct 05 2015
TCleanSoft fraudulent--at least for Apple Internet Author: Okemos, Michigan Computer Fraud: Computer Service & Repair: TCleanSoft Internet

Oct 05 2015
BONANZA MOBILE HOME PARK Barbara and Thomas Lind, owners. Ralph Selman, manager discrimination, hatred Pollock Pines California Author: Pollock Pines, California Landlords: BONANZA MOBILE HOME PARK Pollock Pines, California

Oct 05 2015
Zen communications Dale Walsh,Michael Hazard Sent cashiers check for $2865 for secret shopper job. Norfolk Virginia Nationwide Author: Crossville, Tennessee Work at Home Business: Zen communications Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Eisenbrandt Companies, Smart Home Services, PBE Builders, Fritz Eisenbrandt Terrible. Bad Paperwork, Do Not Recommend Baltimore Maryland Author: Maryland Builders & Contractors: Eisenbrandt Companies Cockeysville, Maryland

Oct 05 2015
Dogos de la Montosa Benny ortega Scam selling sick dogos Dallas tx Internet Report done in error in process of removing Author: Dallas , Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Dogos de la Montosa Internet

Oct 05 2015
Travelocity Never book cruise at Travelocity based on promotions Internet Author: Georgia Travel Agencies: Travelocity Internet

Oct 05 2015
Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes Port Washington New York Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearing House Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Susan Neitzel Sue Neitzel This woman collected $700.00 for helping me and my wife with college course work that she was going to complete for us. She took the money and never did a single thing. She was very good at communicating and making promises up front until she received payment. I still have the email exchanges that show Sue telling me that it was taking her longer than she originally thought, then she said she was almost finished with it and it was going to be A quality work and all worth the wait. Then, cam all of her excuses as to why she couldn't get things done by the deadline. In the end, my wife and I ended up having to cram everything in a 2 week window and completed all of the assignments ourselves. Sue quit responding to emails, and never would return calls, never offered a refund. Internet Author: West Peoria, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Susan Neitzel Internet

Oct 05 2015
Rebuttal I've never had a contract for a remodel in Denver CO. That is totally incorrect . I had two hot tub jobs that were canceled by family who contracted them. There are no fixtures in a hot tub. Thanks There are no fixtures. They kept my tools Edgewater Colorado Author: Edgewater, Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: Rebuttal Edgewater, Colorado

Oct 05 2015
ARO logist/ Peter Horst EBAY SCAM Naperville Illinois Author: california, California Work at Home: ARO logist Naperville , Illinois

Oct 04 2015
THEBLOGWAY Earn at home club Paid 4.95 for the service. but nothing on the site said it was only for a 3 day period. Ckecked my account and it was charged 77.00 for which I did not authorize.  Internet Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Home Based Business: THEBLOGWAY Internet

Oct 04 2015
05:49 PM is a scammer AKA is a NIGERIAN SCAMMER and a Thief. he stole my $1500. Beware of Him, all he does is steal and switch off Phone. Internet Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: is a scammer Internet

Oct 04 2015
goodwill of greater plains goodwill is using our disabled at a profit sioux city Iowa Author: SIOUX CITY, Iowa Education & Learning Centers: goodwill of greater plains sioux city, Iowa

Oct 04 2015
Sam Kaufman, Attorney at Law relocated me to Key West, Florida in the promise of new career then laid me off claiming he could not pay me. It was a lie. Key West Florida Author: Key West, Florida Liars: Sam Kaufman, Attorney at Law Key West, Florida

Oct 04 2015
La Paloma Nursing Home Jeff, Jennifer, and dr. Novak They are trying force me out apartment, don't forget I'm a black man, and we know what that means Oceanside California Is this a joke?? Author: Vista, California Employers: La Paloma Nursing Home Oceanside, California

Oct 04 2015
Ren's AAA Puppies Ren's Puppies, Ren's AAA Home Puppies LIAR, PUPPY MILL BROKER, THIEF, ANIMAL ABUSER North Little Rock Arkansas
Author: Alexander, Arkansas Pet Shops & Supplies: Ren's AAA Puppies North Little Rock, Arkansas

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2015
ARO Logistics, Inc. Geotonfase EBAY SCAM, Possible Stolen High-Value Items Naperville Illinois Author: Naperville, Illinois Work at Home Business: ARO Logistics, Inc. Naperville, Illinois

Oct 04 2015
Windwhistle Bahamas Fraud Alert! The owner of this vacation rental property is a scam-artist. This home is not as advertised. Internet Author: New York, New York Lodging: Windwhistle Bahamas Internet

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Robert G. Hill Attorney at Law Rip off Attorney Plover Wisconsin Author: Plover, Wisconsin Lawyers: Robert G. Hill Attorney at Law Plover, Wisconsin

Oct 03 2015
07:11 PM is a scammer AKA AKA AKA is a scammer, beware of Him. I sent him $6000 for a Canadian Passport and Up till now he hasn't sent me the pas sport i paid for. I emailed him so many times and he didn't reply my emails. beware of Him and do not contact Him. his scam website is Internet I'm not a scammer and You are the scammer, You scammed me Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Internet

Oct 03 2015
Rays market The owner is very rude and his prices are always higher then what they are marked at Klamath falls Oregon To thr What!!! Person Author: KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon Employers: Rays market Klamath falls, Oregon

Oct 03 2015
Sears Repairs Sears Service Smart Home Protection Agreement Internet Author: Bartow, Florida Maintenance Companies: Sears Internet