Your Search | at home rewards

Oct 20 2016
Wealth Partners Publishing aka Partners In Profit Major SCAM - Against my better judgement I believed the hype and my money was just given away! Chicago Illinois Author: Spring Hill, Tennessee Work at Home: Wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Oct 20 2016
Infinity Appliance Repair Scam Liars Thieves Humble Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Home Improvements: Infinity Appliance Repair Humble, Texas

Oct 19 2016
Build Zoom BuildZoom Build Zoom falls short, hides behind long legal language...zoom away Internet Author: Bloomfield, Michigan Home Improvements: Build Zoom Internet

Oct 19 2016
Christine Carman Christine Shaw Christine Demont Christine Elizabeth Horse scammer that promises to provide a forever home to your horse, then sells it. Bramber Nova Scotia
Author: Alabama Animal Shelters: Christine Carman Bramber, Nova Scotia

Oct 19 2016
Masterson Decorating John Masterson Failed to perform. Stole money. Incompetent. Disorganized. Liar. Chicago Illinois Author: San Diego, California Home Improvements: Masterson Decorating Chicago , Illinois

Oct 19 2016
Sears Home Services Deliberate uncoordinated double billing. unknown Nationwide Author: Reedville, Virginia Collection Agencies: Sears Home Services Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Blue Housing Group BHG BLUE HOUSING GROUP INC .BLUEHOUSINGGROUP.COMICHELLE SULLIVAN AT BLUE HOUSING GROUP Scam, job offer, re: your job application, $43 per hour, no college degree needed, hr certification, $7.95 for certification none listed Internet Author: North Carolina Employers: Blue Housing Group Internet

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2016
JC Marble & Granite JC Marble & Granite Expo Terrible communication - Tried double charging and then refused service Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Home & Garden Stores: JC Marble & Granite Seattle, Washington

Oct 19 2016
Coast Roofing Co Wayne Wallace coastal Roofing Co took a deposit did not do work Leland North Carolina Author: Southport, North Carolina Home Improvements: Coast Roofing Co Wayne Wallace Leland, North Carolina

Oct 19 2016
WycoFarms Kennel- Jimmie Holyfield and Bob Bowen Author: Overland Park, Kansas $$ REWARDS Offered: WycoFarms Kennel- Jimmie Holyfield and Bob Bowen

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
New England Toy Train Exchange NETTE I contracted with NETTE 5/24/16 to sell a large quantity of post-war and modern Lionel trains. Don came to my home as agreed and picked up my items. My items were sold in entirety over three auctions. I have received 0 from them for the consignments. As mentioned earlier from someone having the same issue as I, 15% commission was the agreed upon commission. The last of my items were sold early October. I have heard nothing from them. Danbury Connecticut Author: plaistow, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: New England Toy Train Exchange Danbury, Connecticut

Oct 18 2016
Sun Seeker Bought new Sun Seeker Tadpole Quadcycle at a dealer in Clinton, IA in 2014. Need Manual. Miami Florida Author: Fenton, Illinois Sporting Goods: Sun Seeker Miami, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Darnell Cooley Cooley Investments Coaching Program- He is a FRAUD!!!! Granite Bay California Author: Los Angeles, California Work at Home: Darnell Cooley Granite Bay, California

Oct 18 2016
Global cash card I received a card through my employer. I go to pay bills online line, and all my funds are missing at least 600$!! I filled a dispute and the denied it. telling me to write a letter because there's not a real person to speak to! ! so now this process with back and forth paper mail can take weeks and I still might not get it back!! This is so frustrating and is making me depressed because how do I pay my bills! !! THANKS GLOBAL CASH. Myrtle Beach Nationwide Dispute Response Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Accounting: Global cash card Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Global Home Solutions Jeff Workman and Stan Crist Took the money and Failed to deliver on construction of a new shed , catch basin and drain pipe to alleviate standing water nova Ohio Author: North Royalton, Ohio Building Services: Global Home Solutions nova, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
Longhorn Wrecker My car which IS registered with the apartments along with my resident parking tag inside(that's visible in the dashboard)has been towed. I spoke with the manager at The Solaris and before the towing company even sent the photos over the manager even stated that she knew and saw that our tag was visible. Before leaving to the towing company I called them numerous of times asking who towed,why,and what time. The towing company told me that they will not tell me anything until I pay. A prompt response is requested from you. I would like to solve this peacefully and civilized. Otherwise I will go a step further until this has been taken care of. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Towing: Longhorn Wrecker Dallas, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Love my jewlery Placed an order August 15th 2016 and still have not received merchandise. I was sceptical when I didn't receive a confirmation of order email but let it go at the time.Have tried to call several times to no avail. Palm Beach Florida Internet Author: Merrick, New York Internet: Love my jewlery Internet

Oct 18 2016
Jesse Dana Carrington Claims to be a Handyman/Builder/Re-modeler SPRINGTOWN Texas Author: Springtown, Texas Home Improvements: Jesse Dana Carrington SPRINGTOWN, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Source protection Thaddeus Gravo Non payment, dishonest business practices, breach of contract, theft Las vegas Nevada Instigation? Author: Las vegas, Nevada Home Security: Source protection Las vegas , Nevada

Oct 18 2016
Gary's Lawn Solutions Gary Vogel Over promised is shotty at best. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Landscape Companies: Gary's Lawn Solutions Colorado Springs, Colorado

Oct 18 2016
Michaelson Group, LLC Colonnade at Regency Horrible Staff, Unsafe Apartments, Broken A/C, Dirty Community Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, FL, Florida Real Estate Services: Michaelson Group, LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Advanced Tech Support REVIEW: Advanced Tech Support dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Advanced Tech Support committed to providing most efficient, highest quality, remote computer support business to customers. *UPDATE: Advanced Tech Support pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, assures them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Advanced Tech Support recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Advanced Tech Support Author: Torrance, California Computer Service & Repair: Advanced Tech Support | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Advanced Tech Support team can confidently handle myriad of computer problems that home users, small businesses face on a daily basis. Advanced Tech Support with over decade of experience in security software marketplace. Boca Raton, Florida