AT T WIRELESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: at t wireless
There may be more specific results for "at t wireless"
For more specific results for "at t wireless"
Showing 26-50 of 192,275 Found Reports For more specific results for "at t wireless"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Bruce Roznos Arrow Truck Sales Jacksonville Paul at Arrow Truck Sales of Tampa Lemon Truck False DOT Inspection Fradulant Liars Won't Honor Contract Warranty Or Repairs Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sales People: Arrow Truck Sales Jacksonville Jacksonville , Florida

Aug 15 2017
Seal Torch 2000 Flashlight https://orders.lfb.org/SPY, Lfb.org/SPY_/sealtorch995_0517/LSPYT660, Laissez Faire, lfb.org, Doug Hill, Director, LFB Distribution This company is a fraud. they overbilled me. Should have been $54.95, they Billed me $84.00 and it posted like X4 times. so it tied up my funds for $edk they have no customer service personnell when you call, only a website to look at is what the voicemail recommends. customerservice@lfb.org. Baltimore Maryland Author: Lubbock, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Seal Torch 2000 Flashlight Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 15 2017
International longshoremen's Association Local union 333 The mobster union local 333 trying to take all the work at the port Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Employment Services: International longshoremen's Association Baltimore , Maryland

Aug 15 2017
Route 6 Automall KIA RT 6 Automall Extreme price gouging and unethical treatment Swansea Massachusetts Buyers Remorse Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Route 6 Automall KIA Swansea, Massachusetts

Aug 15 2017
Coo t-shirts for grandma Cool tees for grandma Never sent item stole money United States New York Internet
Author: Bertram, Clothing Stores: Coo t-shirts for grandma Internet

Aug 14 2017
Kohl's Watch out your Kohl's gift cards - they will suddenly turn valueless! Good luck trying to get your money back, if you were not fooled and remember you still have money in them! Menomonee Falls Nationwide update to my complaint Author: Michigan Clothing Stores: Kohl's Nationwide

Home Depot Bait and switch on Ryobi batteries Las Vegas Nevada
They fixed it! Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: Home Depot Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 14 2017
cricket wireless llc & at&t wireless CRICKET LOCKED MY PERSONAL DEVICE PURCHASE AND PAID OFF AT BEST BUY AND WONT UNLOCK IT EVEN WHEN THE PHONE NEVER BELONG TO THEM.. THEY ARE HOLDING MY PHONE HOSTAGE atlanta Georgia Author: SAN DIEGO, California Cellular Phone Companies: cricket wireless llc & at&t wireless atlanta, Georgia

Aug 14 2017
Cricket Wireless Store Manager...Mikkel Activation Fraud Daytona Beach Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Daytona Beach, Florida

Aug 14 2017
Ellys world I ordered the Steam straightener at Ellys world. Com. Paid my $ received my confirmation # for my order. I screen shot EVERYTHING, so when a couple weeks passed I went back on the website to inquire about the order...and guess what? Website is no longer available. No product. ..and NO REFUND Internet Author: Buffalo , New York Internet Marketing Companies: Ellys world Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
FCS FORWARDING This company guy , prayed on my being homebound my son is special needs I can't take on a job due to him needing me at times and employers not understanding to my situation. Due for pay check on 27th my partner found out about the scam reported showed me word for word emails smart office and how many taken foralot so shameful I've cried asked why been embarrassed for my trusting nature and now have the worry my social address name undergoing some crazy identify Taft word for my mail worried for our safety crushed on so many levels worked for there bidding and no pay for any of it. Sick over it all money spent counting on money coming .My son's life is now compromised by mommy's trusting nature. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Weatherford, Texas Mail Order Services: FCS FORWARDING Hillsboro, Oregon

Aug 14 2017
Ellys World I ordered a steam straightener from Elly's world at paid $49 97 and now I can't check the status of the order Author: Jonesboro, Georgia On-Line Stores: Ellys World Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Quick Trim Diet Labs I ordered QuickTrim Garcinia with the understanding I could try evaluate at no cost for 2 weeks. Bottles of 2 different products were received but contained common ingredients in products I now. They wanted me to return the products in original shipping package or be charged $19.95 for each. Do Not Buy from Quick Trim. Tampa Florida Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Drug Manufacturers: Quick Trim Diet Labs Tampa, Florida

Aug 14 2017
Yonsalon.com Their website advertised numerous sheds at numerous price ranges. They had reviews making sound as they were a model company and yet one or two not so good about products. You were encouraged to use Amazon gift card only to purchase shed. Utah, dont remember city. Utah Author: Brunswick, Maryland Building Products: Yonsalon.com Internet

Aug 14 2017
NPC Leasing Retreiver A Salesman said he could save me money by using their credit card machine instead of my present one. Had me fill out an app and I asked what if I close because I'm very small and wasn't doing well at the time. He just said if I'd close no big deal it would just end it. I was trying to decide what to do as my husband got sick so I decided to return the machine and cancelled within 2 weeks. Tinley Park Illinois Author: Wathena, Kansas Restaurants: NPC Leasing Tinley Park , Illinois

Aug 14 2017
City of Phoenix Water Department Horrified by insults and suicide jokes by rep when begging for water to be reinstated. Disabled, and had no water for a week! Phoenix Arizona One for the books.. Author: phoenix, Arizona Utility Companies: City of Phoenix Water Department Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 14 2017
Cricket Wireless Auth. Retailer Sells Refurbished phones for New! Morganton North Carolina Author: Marion, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Auth. Retailer Morganton, North Carolina

Aug 14 2017
ic freeshipping.com every month they take $12.97 out of my credit card. i don't know them. their phone number is discontinued CT Connecticut RE: IC FreeShipping.com Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic freeshipping.com Connecticut

Aug 14 2017
Freelancer.com AKA scam-lancer Scamming people New South wales Sydney Author: Bhubaneswar, Wisconsin Work at Home Business: Freelancer.com New South wales, Other

Aug 13 2017
T n T Auto Group Aron They sold us a car that they knew had problems and lied to us just to get us to buy the car Clayton New Jersey Author: Williamstown, New Jersey Auto Dealers: T n T Auto Group Clayton, New Jersey

SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet
Re: SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Personal Services: SeekVerify Internet

BANK OF AMERICA B OF A GREEDY RIPOFF for ALL CHARLOTTE North Carolina
Standard Author: OXON HILL, Maryland Banks: BANK OF AMERICA CHARLOTTE, North Carolina

Aug 13 2017
Steampro Carpet Cleaning, Clay Started cleaning at my home, when he was partially done he asked for payment while the product worked. After receiving payment he packed up and left the job unfinished. Longview, Texas Nationwide Author: Tyler, Texas Cleaning Services: Steampro Carpet Cleaning Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Hugh Wells Hugh hired me to repair multiple items at 1 property, then consult for other properties that he needed guidance on... I spent no less than 4 hours in phone time with Hugh for which I did not invoice so as to enable his business. Not only did he fail to hold up to his promise to award me the projects if I consulted for him, but he took a month to pay the first invoice then the most recent invoice has not been paid for almost 90 days. I have emails stating he will never pay. He has been a very deceiving person with no accountability or moral code. Palm desert California Author: Rancho mirage, California Home Improvements: Hugh Wells Palm springs, California