AT T WIRELESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: at t wireless
There may be more specific results for "at t wireless"
For more specific results for "at t wireless"
Showing 26-50 of 52,389 Found Reports For more specific results for "at t wireless"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Campus Crossings at Ram's Pointe Fort Collins off campus housing.....unethical, unsafe and dishonest Ft collins Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Real Estate Services: Campus Crossings at Ram's Pointe Ft collins, Colorado

Jun 26 2017
At&t Roadside assistance Nationwide Author: Tyler, Texas Emergency Services: At&t Roadside assistance Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
walmart store walmartmoneycard.com I purchased a prepaid walmart money card at the walmart on carslile ne in albuquerque nm. i was sent a card in the mail after many attempts to get card activated i have not been able to use the card can not speak with customer service went to the store customer service and was told that they could not help i am frustrated with this kind of service, i have to make a payment to my college loan with card and can not use this please help! Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico ORGANIZED CRIME: walmartmoneycard.com Albuquerque,

Jun 26 2017
Mega Furniture at Arrowhead Location Mega Furniture at Arrowhead Location After being told by the sales person to purchase 5 year service warranty to protect the furniture we where purchasing.  Glendale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Mega Furniture at Arrowhead Location Glendale, Arizona

Shipsurance Etsy and Ebay sellers BEWARE!! California Nationwide
Author: La Crosse, Wisconsin Work at Home: Shipsurance Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Diversity. Of The Minds Radio Network A Scam Carolyn W. Ballard, Billy Ballard, T Heart Sinatra, Blazing Heat Radio Diversity of The Minds Radio Network A Scam Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas DJ Services: Diversity. Of The Minds Radio NetworkA Scam Houston , Texas

Jun 26 2017
24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Netbrands Media Corp, owns and operates a network of online promotional products websites like, 24HourWristbands.com, Imprint.com, and OrderLanyards.com. The top priorities at Netbrands Media Corp, are customer satisfaction and delivering superior products at the lowest possible prices. Netbrands Media Corp receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Their 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Netbrands Media Corp. Author: Tempe, Arizona On-Line Stores: 24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Stafford, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Rudy L Kusuma – Team NuVision – RE/MAX Titanium TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Rudy L Kusuma | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust.  Team NuVision simple explanation is that they built a team of professionals to help us be in 10 places at once, and therefore greatly enhance the quality of service we can deliver to their clients. Team NuVision – Rudy Kusuma’s client's homes sell for more money in less time! The team at Team NuVision sells a lot of homes, have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in client's pockets.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma is a full-service real estate brokerage team with a two word mission statement – “Clients First.” Rudy L Kusuma practices what he feels is the future of real-estate, the client is kept at the center of the transaction and provided with an expert at each step of the real estate process. Team NuVision – Rudy L Kusuma puts clients first. Rosemead, California

Jun 26 2017
Student Relief Center LLC The fax line worked when I sent my docs but when I called the 877# it says no one avail. Every 12 times I called at different times throughout the week. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Pasadena, Maryland Customer: Student Relief Center LLC Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 26 2017
Shane Tobin Of Combined Insurance Over powering control freak Bunclody Ireland I agree a total dumba#$! Author: wexford, Other Sales People: Shane Tobin Of Combined Insurance Wexford, Ireland

Jun 26 2017
Perri's Furniture Perri Baits and switches on marked price, offers discount and arrives at original marked price. Carrollton Texas Author: ROWLETT, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Perri's Furniture Carrollton, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Fulfilment Labs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen I tried this lavestra and it wasn't working so when I called for a refund within the trial period...I was told to double up on the advertised dosage and keep trying it longer because it takes longer for some to work...this is nothing that was advertised as results were said to be within 7-days and then take off 7-days before starting the next regimen for additional results needless to say I did as instructed because I wanted results...repeatedly NO RESULTS....I called again for a refund to no avail ...I was told the trial period was up and they could/would not refund me my monies on a product that doesn't work at all much less as they advertise......Bottm line they deliberately instruct you to keep trying lavestra in efforts to run out the trial period to abort your return of purchase price. This product DOES NOT WORK and it should not be used to scam people out of their hardearned monies.......p/s I found out from my borther afterwards that he to had tried lavestra and NOTHING resulted IT DID NOT WORK for him either...He said if he knew I was going to bs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen I tried this lavestra and it wasn't working so when I called for a refund within the trial period...I was told to double up on the advertised dosage and keep trying it longer because it takes longer for some to work...this is nothing that was advertised as results were said to be within 7-days and then take off 7-days before starting the next regimen for additional results needless to say I did as instructed because I wanted results...repeatedly NO RESULTS....I called again for a refund to no avail ...I was told the trial period was up and they could/would not refund me my monies .... New york New York Author: Temple Hills, Maryland Drug Manufacturers: Fulfilment Labs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen New york, New York

Jun 26 2017
government liquidation No keys at pickup time Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: round rock, Texas Motor Vehicle: government liquidation Internet

Jun 26 2017
Orange Lake Capital Management, Attn: Don Larson at 407-239-1031 Capital Management Orange Lake ResortsOrange Lake Capital Management 8505 West Irlo Bronson Memorial HighwayKissimmee Florida 347471-407-477-71011-800-298-3706 (US)00-800-2806-2010 (UK) - Toll free1-407-239-1031 Faxcmanagement@orangelake.com time share, real estate, condos Kissimmee Florida Author: Bristow, Virginia Resorts: Orange Lake Capital Management, Attn: Don Larson at 407-239-1031 Kissimmee, Florida

Jun 25 2017
Warrior Trading (Ross Cameron) Purchase at your won risk!! Newfane, Vermont Response Author: California Online Trading: Warrior Trading Internet

Jun 25 2017
Verizon Wireless Didn't add plan to device and after several calls, to support, deactivated due to suspected fraud. New York Nationwide Author: Jesup, Georgia Internet Service Providers: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Nartsyz Mechanical Corp Mykhailo (Michael) Velychko plumber scammer, unprofessional, won't finish the job, yells and curses at clients. Brooklyn New York
Author: Queens, New York Plumbing: Nartsyz Mechanical Corp Brooklyn, New York

Jun 24 2017
Directv AT&T Break their own contract first then charge you a hefty fee in only 17days El Segundo Nationwide California I am confused Author: Nevada Cable TV: Directv AT&T Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
airport toyota alcoa tennessee rick mcgills Said the car was checked out clean at service department. the motor needs 3k worth of repairs. seals gaskets pump alcoa  Tennessee Author: maryville, Tennessee Auto Advertising Services: airport toyota alcoa tn alcoa tn, Tennessee

Jun 24 2017
Shark Finds TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Shark Finds/Kevin Harrington Inc is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Work ethic is reflected in endless endeavors to raise the bar and produce unique media that connects brands with viewers in new ways.*UPDATE: Shark Finds pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Shark Finds recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
This is the same scam as KH Direct Media Author: Coral Springs, Florida Media: Shark Finds TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, Shark Finds is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between participant company, either product or service based and studio’s expert staff. Kevin Harrington enjoys meeting participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs, Florida

Jun 24 2017
diet supplement other is fitbyanymeans in california fitbyanymeans over charged me for 4 bottles cbd oil.advertised 4 at 37 apiece charged my card by 50 dollars was suppose to get rebate from Las Vegas by sending rebate slip to them...this was 1/5/17...on 5/31 /17 recieved a bottle of oil and charged 69.95 .I called these peolpe and they said send us the package back and I would recieve my money back . that shipping numbers are 9423321-2206-01 the order nunber for original is 9423321 . made contact on 6-5-17 havent heard since las vegas Nevada Author: waverly, Missouri Alternative Health: diet supplement las vegas, Nevada

Jun 24 2017
Right Time Home Services Rip-off Riverside California Author: Hemet, California Work at Home: Right Time Home Services Riverside, California

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Nutra Pure TrimFit Garcinia scam, deceitful, ripoff, avoid at all costs, lawsuit Internet Internet
Author: Denver, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Pure Internet

Jun 24 2017
Tamarack log and Timber Homes Inc Tim and Penny Bullock of Mt. Nebo Wv. Roof system to my house compleatly wrong going to cost me thousands to fix it they wont return any messages I leave at all. Mt Nebo West Virginia Author: Capon Bridge, West Virginia Builders & Contractors: Tamarack log and Timber Homes Inc Mt Nebo, West Virginia