AT T WIRELESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: at t wireless
There may be more specific results for "at t wireless"
For more specific results for "at t wireless"
Showing 26-50 of 193,466 Found Reports For more specific results for "at t wireless"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Con artist,fraud, scam, bogus herpes cure mineral detox L Internet Notice of Subpoena Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Alternative Health: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Oct 16 2017
diet supplements i ordered a free sample od CBD gel capsules and CBD oil. I was charged 69.99 for the gel and 79.99 for the oil. When I called to complain they claimed i had not cancelled the order in 14 days and they could not refund my money. After i became irate and insistent I was offered a 30% discount. I did not accept that and they offered a 50% discount saying thats the best they could do. They would not let me speak with a supervisor or anyone else in the company, repeating I would get a totla refund if I returned the unused product (which was 30 gel capsules and 1 ounce of oil which had no affect at all). $150 for nothing!!! These guys are crooks! las vegas Nevada Author: babylon, New York Alternative Health: diet supplements las vegas, Nevada

Oct 16 2017
Northside Turnkey Services/Dwayne Mayberry Manager /owner Dwayne Mayberry dba North side Turnkey Services Dishonesty/deceiving/adding on material but cannot produce receipts that he claim to have purchased, breach of contract by not providing the service he agreed too, lied about his crew of people regardings time to start work daily and lied about his crew being at the work site daily until job was finished. houston Texas Author: Katyt, Texas Builders & Contractors: Northside Turnkey Services/Dwayne Mayberry Manager /owner houston, Texas

Oct 16 2017
One Way Ritual/Mystic At The Crossroads, AKA's- Mystic Jasmine, Jasmine Aten Scammed me out of $250.00. Money that I basically scraped up. She knew that I was hurting for money. She had me to believe that she was a gifted Clairvoyant and spiritual worker who could help with my money problems. I was desperate. She took advantage of me being desperate, and willing to try anything, at that point.  Los Angeles. listed on her Facebook page California. Listed on her Facebook page
Author: Covington, Tennessee Astrologers & Psychics: One Way Ritual/Mystic At The Crossroads Los Angeles , California

Oct 16 2017
Amyn Ghulamali with his wife and mother. Mr Amyn Ghulamali normally takes advantages of his disability, multifaceted nationalities, UAE Iqama/ Resident status and his offshore company registered at Ajman UAE. He also portrays himself as very well connected person and is expert in name-dropping of big personalities of UK, UAE/Dubai and Pakistan based high-ups, diplomats or businessmen to defraud different peoples/businessmen.  Nationwide
Author: Karachi, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Amyn Ghulamali Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Emil Lippe, Jr. at Lippe & Associates The attorney who makes you lose everything and fight you for money you don't have! Dallas Texas Author: Allen, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Emil Lippe, Jr. Dallas, Texas

Oct 15 2017
Trading Made Easy Frank Lewis Trading made easy, aka W.E.B.B.Frank Lewis aka James Viscuglia Trading on line. Buying a program for $6000. Monthly fee with Ensign for $50. $199 a month for Frank to tell you how to trade. 2 to three days a week Frank is not there. You pay $199 for his expertise which is not there. You also have an account with TransAct Futures . Frank does not trade with an account he trades with a SIM Account which is very easy to do when you trade with real money things do not work out the same way at all . Las Vegas, NV Nevada Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada E-trade: Trading Made Easy Frank Lewis Internet

Oct 15 2017
Michael Gallagher attorney at law Where to begin,first of all this case is still going and my trial date is Dec.20th, Monroe Wa, Seattle Washington Author: Arlington, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Michael Gallagher attorney at law ,

Oct 15 2017
Advanceable Technology I ordered a free trial for the cost of postage. I was charged for postage and full cost of two items they sent to me. I called and was told I couldn/t return items as opened but they would take me off the list of future deliveries. They have charged me again and no product received. I want my moneyback. scottsdale Arizona Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Advanceable Technology scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 15 2017
staur co. first they compramised my card by not using it at the time of the order, than used it 2 mos. later without my knowledge, then I paid the extra $20 to guarantee I was told it could not be replaced my money could not be returned, they would send me a catalog so I could use my store credit,the cat, came with a letter saying my store credit ended on the 10 did not get the letter til the 14; they kept my money and my ring; my ring would be replaced if it broke, well it broke Burnsville Minnesota Author: Red Oak, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: staur co. Burnsville, Minnesota

Oct 15 2017
Caroline Johnson Lies at Solis Sharon Square I need to report that Caroline Johnson shamefully lied to me to rent me an apartment at Solis Sharon Square. Her utter disregard for any ethics or common decency is absolutely disgraceful. Looking for a place to live not so easy. I went in the leasing off Caroline Johnson lied Sharon Solis Square Charlotte Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Caroline Johnson Lies at Solis Sharon Square Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
FSJshoes.com - aka -FSJ Shoes (on Amazon.com); aka - Funny She Jill Shoes; aka Store at EU Address: RM 101, MAPLE HOUSE, 118 HIGH STREET, PURLEY, LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM, CR8 2AD SCAM - Shoes too Good to be True purley London Author: New York, New York Clothing Stores: FSJshoes.com Purley,

Oct 15 2017
Masley Yardley Chevrolet Matt Kelly at Yardley Massey Chevrolet Plantation Florida Father of a 22 year old daughter who has an extended warranty on a 2013 Dodge homeless individual has had her car for over 40 days won't look at it return calls or honor the agreement Plantation Florida Author: Coopercity, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Masley Yardley Chevrolet Plantation, Florida

Oct 15 2017
Freehold Hyundai They are selling cars with with known problems. They have no respect or consideration for human life. Freehold New Jersey Seven Questions Author: freehold, New Jersey Auto Dealers: freehold Hyundai Freehold, New Jersey

Oct 15 2017
Fundwise Capital Austin Bitters, Scam Artist, Dishonest Employee, Deceptive Salesman, Lying Fool, Cheating Scumbag Lied, Cheated. Manipulated, Mislead me straight off a cliff into a pool of sh*. AVOID THIS COMPANY FUNDWISE AT ALL COSTS. Sandy Utah Too much venom for a refusal Author: Alabama Business Consultants: Fundwise Capital Sandy, Utah

Oct 14 2017
Warrior Neema Clairvoyant Neema warrior remote viewer I can give you blow by blow accounts Warrior Neema is an internet psychic on Keen . This advisor will string you along and take your money . This advisor told me three years ago I would marry this man, but he has moved away and is having a baby with another woman. One of the most fraudulent unethical person I have come across in my lifetime. Also when you present info to her that she was wrong, she will start swearing at you and threatening you, will send harassing emails. Internet Author: Hinsdale, Illinois Psychic: Warrior Neema Internet

Oct 14 2017
Wright & Metcalf Attorneys at Law PC - Flushing, MI Wright & Metcalf Attorneys at Law PC ,Flushing, MI,Craig Wright, Jason Metcalf. Craig Wright Exploits the Terminally Ill for Profit. Flushing Michigan Author: Flint, Michigan Lawyers: Wright & Metcalf Attorneys at Law PC - Flushing, MI Flushing, Michigan

Oct 14 2017
Fight Fast I too have misled by the Fight Fast, deceptive ads offering the 325s folding knife free. They say the only cost is shipping and handling, but at the end, my card was charged $139.96 for an American Badass Survival Guide 3 + FREE Lethal Termination Tactics misled by fightfast ad Visalia, CA 93292 ICalifornia Fight Fast refund Author: Marysville, California Mail Order Services: Fight Fast Internet