Your Search | at t wireless

Nov 06 2014
AT&T Unable close account St. Louis MO Author: Gresham, Oregon Cable TV: AT&T Nationwide

Nov 05 2014
Verizon Wireless Dishonest Liars Cheats Money W***** Irvine California Author: Downey, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 05 2014
John Fickling is the owner of CHOSENONEGFX located in the Philadelphia, Pa area that creates logo,flyers,album artwork,business,t-shirt design Etc. People please dont trust him becuase he scammed people like myself  Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Queens, New York Clubs & Organizations: John Fickling Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Nov 04 2014
T-Mobile Wireless phone Nationwide Author: Seattle , Washington Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 04 2014
USA.LOANS MICHAEL DAVIS (202)280-7966EXT 151 HARRASSING ME IF I DON,T PAY I BE ARREST STATED I OWE CLIENTS I NEVER REQUESTED ANY LOAN I REPORT IDENTITY THEFT District of Columbia Author: bronx, New York Computer Fraud: USA.LOANS washington, District of Columbia

Nov 04 2014
Cricket Wireless Communications Att Address 6380 Fiddlers Green Circle, Suite 900 Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111 INSURANCE? What Insurance? Greenwood Village Colorado Author: North Las Vegas , Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Communications Greenwood Village , Colorado

Nov 04 2014
Wireless Fulfillment Center Wireless Web Promos AKA Telecom False representation of contract and cancelation policies.. Dishonest business practices. Tried to scam me and my wife out of 600.00 dollars on 2 phones we never opened and sent back as we were supposed to. Was misleading when I tried to cancel the services.. Made me run around in circles for nothing... Scottsdale Nationwide Author: chapel Hill, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Fulfillment Center Nationwide

Nov 04 2014
Terracom wireless Oklahoma Scam and lie repeatdly Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: moore, Oklahoma Liars: Terracom wireless Oklahoma Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Nov 04 2014
T-Mobile Unfail Business Practices Belleview Washington Author: Silverdale , Washington Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 03 2014
Bradley T Goulding Bradley Goulding, Brad Goulding, GOULDING & ASSOCIATES LLC Embezzled over 2 Million from Premier Resorts Provo Utah
Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Business Consulting: Bradley T Goulding Provo, Utah

Nov 03 2014
Cricket Cricket Wireless lying/poor business practicies/ rip off el paso Nationwide Author: el paso , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Nationwide

Nov 03 2014
AT&T , ATT Bait and Switch, Quote 1 price then charge another Anaheim Nationwide Author: Anaheim, California Cable TV: AT&T Nationwide

Nov 02 2014
T-Mobile T-Mobile nearly bankrupted me by doubling my phone bill every 2 weeks. Alberquerque New Mexico Nationwide Author: New York, New York Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 02 2014
AT&T Uverse AT&T Uverse worst customer service Beverly HIlls Nationwide Author: Beverly Hills, California Internet Service Providers: AT&T Uverse Nationwide

Nov 02 2014
Verizon Wireless/ Verizon Over charged monthly, did not cancel account as asked and when it was cancelled I was over charged Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 31 2014
AT&T U-Verse DSL U-VERSE AT&T DSL THE ALIENS HAVE LANDED WE ARE TOTALLY SCREWED. Nationwide Author: Newark, California Internet Service Providers: AT&T U-Verse DSL Nationwide

Oct 31 2014
AT&T AT&T billed me $ 853.44 nationwide Nationwide Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Oct 31 2014
Smart Travel and Incentives Ripped off- 7 day cruise and 2 R/T airline tickets Port Orange Florida Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Cruise Ships: Smart Travel and Incentives Port Orange, Florida

Oct 30 2014
palisades collection, llc pressler & pressler, houslanger & assoc. pressler & pressler garnished my wages for an at&t wireless cell phone i had in 2009, i still have the letter saying my acct was settled and fully paid by and now palisades is using houslanger & assoc, to collect again, houslanger tells me i may have had two accts, i had only ONE acct, a cell phone. i called at&t and they have no records of me ever having 2 accts or that their sueing me. huntington nationwide
Author: poconos, Pennsylvania Lawyers: palisades collection, llc Internet

Oct 29 2014
Firecracker films T l c network Firecrackerfilms doesn't pay they lie and rip people off London United Kingdom Author: Cols, Ohio Producers: Firecracker films Internet

Oct 29 2014
Bull-Shirt.com I ordered a t-shirt express 2 day delivery and it's been 4 days now and they won't respond to my emails. Allentown Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Shopping Centers & Malls: Bull Shirt Internet

Oct 29 2014
BB&T Branch Banking and Trust Lost a $100 deposit, then had the GALL to charge me $144 in OD fees on THEIR error! Winston Salem NC Nationwide Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Banks: BB&T Nationwide

Oct 28 2014
Costco/Wireless Advocates Things have changed over the years. Kennewick Washington Author: Richland,, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Costco/Wireless Advocates Select State/Province

Oct 28 2014
Lydig Wireless, Inc. 715 Lydig AvenueBronx, New York 10462License 1450551347-851-6884 During The Month Of September 2014, I Went Into The Store Named Above To Have A Telephone Change And Was Told By One Of The Workers That It Would Be A Fee Of $25.00 Through Their Store Or Through Virgin Mobile Online. Something Didn't Sound Correct About The Fee. When I Started To Inquire About The High Fee, The Store Working Became Upset & Started Yelling Telling Me That It Was The Store Policy. After I paid The $25.00 Fee, I Had A Gut Feeling That I had Being Scammed. At That Moment, I Had My Girlfriend To Call Virgin Mobile To Investigate The Matter. She Was Told By Virgin Customer Care That I had Being Scammed By The Store Because To Have A Number Changed Online Through Virgin Mobile, It Was Free. Surely I Had Being Scammed By The Store Workers At This Location.  I Would Advice No One To Do Business With This Store. They Are SCAMMERS! Real SCAMMERS! Bronx New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee Telephones: Lydig Wireless, Inc. Nationwide

Oct 28 2014
TBS TB Studios, William J Sifert, Bill Sifert, T B S TBS Webcam Studio Owner is a Scam Artist Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Strippers & Dancers: TBS Internet

Journal