AT THE BEACH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: at the beach
There may be more specific results for "at the beach"
For more specific results for "at the beach"
Showing 1-25 of 252,910 Found Reports For more specific results for "at the beach"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
Texas Dept. of Health and Human [Dis]Service can/t give names, HHS keeps them secret so you can't redress grievances for their illegal conduct. abusive, regularly violates constitutional protections of the people, illegal behavior, can't follow their own rules and regulations Austin Texas Author: Alvarado, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Texas Dept. of Health and Human [Dis]Service Austin, Texas

Jul 27 2017
FINANCIAL MARKET WIZARD Indicted for Fraud by the FBI and much more. AKA NOSHEE. FINANCIAL MARKET WIZARD. HIS REAL IDENTITY IS : Nasir khan 39391 Tiburon Rd Murietta CA 92563.....The indictment charges MOHAMMAD NASIR KHAN, of Stockton, and with conspiring to defraud the Interna false reporting of stock market performance Murrieta, California 92563 Internet Author: New York Financial Services: FINANCIAL MARKET WIZARD Internet

Jul 27 2017
UP Garcinia I ordered 14 day free trial, 30 day supply, was charged $94.19, canceled membership but won't return money. I claim false advertising on the 14 day trial, not getting 14 days from delivery time Los Amgeles California Author: Meredosia, Illinois Weightloss Programs: UP Garcinia Internet

Jul 27 2017
Harmondeep singh Dishonest man gave down payment on apartment. Had me cancel four showing on the unit then never showed up to move in and used me for the non refundable deposit. Scum bag con artist him and his wife are. Jackson Michigan Author: Mason, Michigan Neighborhood Services: Harmondeep singh Michigan

Jul 27 2017
Dunkin' Donuts The manager is horrible and treats his employees horrible Foxboro Massachusetts Author: Foxboro, Massachusetts Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Dunkin' Donuts Foxboro , Massachusetts

Jul 27 2017
PS Salon I have been employed for 2 months now ever since my first paycheck I have been missing half my paycheck I have reached out to my manager her boss the region manager human resources I am owed back pay of $922 I've been told they were checking into it they were getting emails sent to them they were checking into it nothing has been done I've been told that PS Salon is not responsible for my financial stress when in actuality they're withholding have my paycheck they are responsible I have kept every sheet every document since day one I went over it for 3 hours last night and found discrepancy in all three of my last paychecks they are a rip-off and a scam and they don't care Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Liars: PS Salon Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 27 2017
Loving the Classics Rare Videos Internet Author: LOS ANGELES, California Books, Records & Videos: Loving the Classics Internet

Jul 27 2017
End of the Line Crooked business Ellwood City Pennsylvania Author: Ellwood City, Pennsylvania Animal Services: End of the Line Ellwood City, Pennsylvania

Jul 26 2017
No Title Keeping funds that were my mother's who past away last month Lancaster OHIO Who Is The Beneficiary?? Author: Bremen, Ohio Banks: Chase bank

Jul 26 2017
car hop uac Sold me a car that was no good gave me problems put bad reporting on my credit that was not supposed to be not able to retrieve the stuff that was in my car at time of repo I have to pay for it police was called on me excetera excetera excetera Sacramento Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Auto Dealers: car hop Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
McFarlin LLP, Timothy McFarlin, Jarrod Nakano, Gary Dote, Charlie May The Most Corrupt Law Firm in Orange County Irvine Internet Author: Torrance, California Legal Services: McFarlin LLP Internet

Jul 26 2017
Karsa I ordered a face cream that I had to pay shipping only on and when I went to check out they added a serum to my order. I called them to have it removed and said I have till the 26th of July to cancel. I haven't received any email from them, but they didn't debit my account for both products. I came looking for a number to cancel and found this out that I'm not the only person they did this to. Internet Author: Plattsmouth, Nebraska Skin Care: Karsa Internet

Jul 26 2017
The Ranch at Piney River Elements Behavioral Health Don't Go to The Ranch at Piney River Nunnelly Tennessee Author: Dubuque, Iowa Mental Health: The Ranch at Piney River Nunnelly, Tennessee

Jul 26 2017
PERRIS SKYDIVING RIVERSIDE , MELANIE CONATSER-PESCHIO PITBULL ATTACKED US VICIOUSLY !& Melanie WANTED TO ESCAPE These Killers at Perris Skydiving Riverside Melanie Conatser - Pescio Her PITBULL Vic Riverside Ca Internet Author: San Diego, California Miscellaneous Companies: PERRIS SKYDIVING RIVERSIDE Internet

Jul 26 2017
Amethyst Garden Inn Want to be scammed out of $600? Then this is the place for you... Savannah Georgia Author: san diego, California Bed & Breakfast: Amethyst Garden Inn Savannah, Georgia

Jul 26 2017
Astraea Skin youth Lite skin Paid for a trial size that the company said included s/h Few days later noticed 2 charges on my debit card for $84 & $93. Called the company 6 times . They said that they would refund half but only ended up refunding $45.91 CA Author: Thornton, Colorado Internet: Astraea Internet

Jul 26 2017
Envisage Skin International Envisage Skin International Kra'sa Anti Aging CreamIlus Anti Aging Advertised free product for shipping only and they after 2 weeks charges 212.00 for the product. Internet Author: HOCKLEY, Texas Beauty Products: Envisage Skin International Internet

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Threatened a law suit for a debt I did not owe in the amoujnt of $197.72 Sherman Oaks California Author: Kingwood, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
usbirthcertificate.com WORST COMPANY EVER - SCAM!!! DO NOT USE THEM!!! Houston, TX, Texas Internet You went to the wrong website - go to USA.gov Author: Little Elm, Texas Consumer Services: usbirthcertificate.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Vision property management Got behind on payment and tried to catch up..every time I sent money the amount owed doubled.. They tried suing me but thank God our county judge smelled the scam! South carolina Internet Author: MITCHELL, Indiana Financial Services: Vision property management Internet

Jul 26 2017
wonder hearing aid charged me 4 wonder grill mats when i ordered the buy one get one free. san diego California Author: cheyenne, Wyoming Advertising / Deceptive: wonder hearing aid san diego, California

Jul 26 2017
GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Never, ever think Geek Squad is there to help you, called at 4 o'clock told it would be 20 minutes to an hr 2 and 1/2 hrs later disconnected and had to start all over and was told it would be at least 2 hours before they could get to me and I would still need to be at my computer. Its now 4 1/2 hours into this journey and still no support. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY NEW PORT RICHEY FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Holiday, Florida Computer Help Desk: GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Yonsalon.com I made a purchase for a total of 100.00 for two Iphone 6s 128g my purcahse should have been delivered on 07/24/17. I did not get my delivery and now the site is down. Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California Cellular Phone Companies: Yonsalon.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Sandhu Restaurant 4548 Avenue Papineau, Montréal, QC Pizza Montreal Quebec Over chargeson Pizza in Montreal - Does not deliver the extras you pay for Montreal Quebec
Author: Alabama Pizza & Take Out: Sandhu Restaurant Montreal, Quebec

Jul 26 2017
support@birthcertificatestate.com I ordered a birth certificate online paying expedited fees of $124.95 then paid $47 for government state fees an I never received or heard back from them through my emails...I've been waiting almost 2 weeks for Order which I suppose to received it in over night shipping....I keep emailing this company an not a response from this site anymore....I needed my birth certificate due to my marriage lisence an it had to be postponed due to not receiving...I need this company checked into due to taking my money and having my credit card personal use....Thank you! Internet Call your credit card co and dispute the transaction Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: support@birthcertificatestate.com Internet