Your Search | at the beach

Sep 04 2015
Island Wide Courier Work at home jobs Kahului, HI Hawaii Author: Bath, New York Courier Services: Island Wide Courier Kahului, HI, Hawaii

Sep 04 2015
GE Capital Alex told me i was approved for a loan up to 5000 dollars, said I had to purchase a green dot card and load 110 dollars the monthly repayment amount and then I spoke with alex for 1 and a half hours he wanted me to give him the numbers off the card i purchased. I gave him the numbers.  ohio Nationwide Author: cincinnati, Ohio Financial Services: GE Capital Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Renuvaderm I agreed to a trial purchase of $4.95 and purchased an eye cream for $29.99 using my credit card. I was not aware tht I had to cancel within 14 days or be automatically signed up for monthly shipments at $89.47. Two weeks after the first shipment I received a Vitamin C Serum in the mail and a note saying they had been out of it when I ordered previously. Two weeks later I received a package from them that I have not even opened. I called them and told them I did not want it.  Nevada Internet Author: Macomb, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Renuvaderm Internet

Sep 04 2015
USADiscountWarehouse.com USADiscountWarehouse Decoy 256GB microSD card Cape Coral Florida Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: USADiscountWarehouse.com Cape Coral, Florida

Sep 04 2015
Access shoppers Joyce Norwood check issuer, Jerry Roberts human resource manager Sent me a check for $1985.00 asking me spend $150 at Walmart and Kmart, plus Money gram$1185 plus their fees f $10-$80! Also $450 is for my evaluation and training that keep.. Secret shoppers. I called. He said go cash check then call back. He will give me a Account Managers name to money gram to. New York New York Author: Bakersfield, California Department & Outlet Stores: Access shoppers New York, New York

Sep 04 2015
U.S.A Auto Sales Brent i traded in my 2014 dodge charger , i only owed 10,000 dollars, i recieved a 2007 lincoln with 118,000 on it which i was under the impression that , the car was a little under 15,000 , i was running late for work so i wasnt able to go over paper work and signed i had to leave i ask them can i get my orginal plates to my dodge charger because i was sitting a little over 6 hours just to look at cars , i did indeed pick the lincoln car , but wasnt aware about the price , my husband stayed over while i left out and went to work, they told him since he was my husband that it was fine for him to sign my paper for me , they let me drive off the lot , with no paper work nor insurance, just so they could keep my dodge charger lawrencville Georgia How Is This THEIR Fault? Author: snellville , Georgia Auto Dealers: U.S.A Auto Sales lawrencville , Georgia

Sep 04 2015
G.A. Custom Flooring Gerry Jacobs Gerry came out to my office measured the space took a deposit check for $2100 and never came back. Mattapoisett Massachusetts Author: Avon, Massachusetts Home Improvements: G.A. Custom Flooring Mattapoisett, Massachusetts

Twin Cities Wholesale Jason is the SalesmanCell #612-325-4763 Nationwide
Author: Delano, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: Twin Cities Wholesale Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Magic Jack Sucks System Sucks Calls Drop Repeatedly Voice Quality Terrible Company Refuses Refund Hides its Own Address West Palm Beach Florida Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Telephone Companies: Magic Jack West Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 04 2015
Dart Dart is a great co to work for. I was there for 4 years n aid off my truck. But highway sales is the problem. Jackie treats people like garbage n doesnt return the calls she won't be bothered with low life drivers. eagan Minnesota Author: miami, Florida Trucking Companies: Dart eagan, Minnesota

Sep 04 2015
Grand Bay Marine $3,324 down the drain after entering a sales agreement with Grand Bay Marine. Traverse city Michigan Author: New Boston, Michigan Boat Dealers: Grand Bay Marine Internet

Sep 04 2015
PHEAA Levi Vaupel, Marc McGee The company said that they were an Obama student loan forgiveness program. Said fL Internet
Author: Eglin AFB , Florida Legal Services: PHEAA Internet

Sep 04 2015
Discount Pool Kits National Pool Wholesalers, Internet Pool Group, Under the Sun Distribution Deceptive Advertising Okeechobee Internet Author: Cleburne, Texas Pools & Saunas: Discount Pool Kits Internet

Spin Markket Credit Card and Website Scam Fort Dodge Iowa
Rita S. Haynie Credit Card and Website Scam Author: Fort Dodge, Iowa Advertising Agencies: Spin Markket Fort Dodge, Iowa

Sep 03 2015
Jewish Marketing Solutions SCAM. This is clearly the words that describe this company. Please stay away. I have read several complaints all over the internet, and they all repeat the same story. Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Door to Door Sales: Jewish Marketing Solutions Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
renuvadermskin bought trial for $4.97 and with no commitment they charged my credit card twice for $94.57 and there was no papers with the product explaining their policy and nothing on the Web sight that I saw address on my credit card statement is NV Internet Author: clarkdale, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: renuvadermskin Internet

Sep 03 2015
Offroad armor Jd murray Lied and never produced the product. And hasnt returned money after saying he did. Falcon Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Car Parts & Accessories: Offroad armor Internet

Sep 03 2015
The unlock pros they were rude when i called for help, cursing at me and refused to help or refund my money north las vegas nevada Author: Greenville, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: The unlock pros Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. The Hartford, Hartford Auto Insurance Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. clearly failed in its duties to me, its Client Hartford Connecticut
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Car Insurance: Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. Hartford, New Mexico

Sep 03 2015
Convergys Comcast Xfinity Customer Service Rep II Sweatshop Customer Service Work Environment Cincinnati Ohio Author: Massachusetts Work at Home: Convergys Comcast Xfinity customer service Cincinnati,

Sep 03 2015
j g wentworth J g wentworth I went to them with a structured settlement the first time 0utta 12,500 i got back like 9 grand and the second time out of 12,500 i got back like around 4 grand. i feel like i was ripped off for a lot of my lawsuit money. i feel they took advantage of me because i was young and didnt know any better what can be done about this? at the time they were based in Philadelphia Pennsylvania Done About What? Author: Bronx, New York Cash Services: j g wentworth

Sep 03 2015
Micro Center sold me a defective laptop on 12/19/13, when it crashed 5 months later they said the harddrive died, so they fixed it. Then just 15 months later it crashed again but this time I am told the cannot fix it because Sony stopped making the parts and I needed to come pick up my $720 piece of trashlaptop.  Duluth Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Computer Stores: Micro Center Duluth, Georgia

Sep 03 2015
checkmate Instant checkmate Not worth the time or Money Internet Author: Williford, Arkansas Internet: checkmate Internet

Sep 03 2015
Diversity Consulants Inc I settled with Diversified Consulants Inc for an account with Sprint on 06/01/2015 and account still showning open on my credit report. Called several times and was given the run around. I called Sprint and they verified that the account was paid. I am very disappointed in a company that harass you for payment and they don't record and have your information showing paid. Jacksonville Florida Author: Richmond, Texas Collection Agencies: Diversity Consulants Inc Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 03 2015
Green Tech Imaging I received a call about trying a new toner. I would have to by 2 and get the third free and they would throw in promotional items. Porter Ranch California Author: Brooklyn, New York Printing & Copy Services: Green Tech Imaging Porter Ranch, California