AT T Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: at t
There may be more specific results for "at t"
For more specific results for "at t"
Showing 1-25 of 189,083 Found Reports For more specific results for "at t"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Atoosa Nikaeen We went to their office initially but then realize this was not the right place for us. Ever since then we’ve been harassed by the staff and their office. I tried to put an end to this by telling them we moved away. She demanded for the entire money upfront even know service was rendered. At the end when she realize she couldn’t get any money she reported me to a collection agency will calls every single day Los Angeles California
Author: Inglewood, California Adult Care Facilities: Atoosa Nikaeen Los Angeles, California

Oct 19 2017
Source One 360 Have not been paid for work done at Chilis & Outback in Sarasota Florida Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: Sarasota, Florida Communications & Networking: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Oct 19 2017
en vive /bonhomie products. yozos shipping yozos shipping, bonhomie productions, i bought 2 itmes through ebay each was $10.76, the exact same product i found out later is $2.97 each at home d.epot, order was placed through ebay, box came from amazon and order slip inside shows that this yozos bought the two items from amazon and then at 8hamtobsepotat9* .49 each and then had it shipped to me. they also charge a restocking fee and return shipping. this whole thing is a scam! Internet Author: rancho mirage, California Cleaning Services: en vive /bonhomie products. yozos shipping Internet

Theatreland LTD Internet
Wrong Author: Jamestown, New York Theaters: Theatreland LTD or ,

Oct 19 2017
Electric Vehicle Mall electricvehiclemall.com STAY AWAY AT ALL COST!!!!!! Largo Internet Author: Louisiana Sporting Goods: Electric Vehicle Mall Internet

Oct 19 2017
Movie Night DVD I paid for and received confirmation of my order plus order number from mid September. When I didn't receive the DVD I tried calling and emailing but no response even though I emailed everyday. I created an account which showed I had looked at the DVD but it does not show I purchased it. However, I have the email receipt showing I did pay for it. I assume this is a scam and I do not know what're tomgo from here. I will post this on social media but in the meantime I am out this money and others are being scammed. Shame on them. Bad people. Internet Author: Midlothian, Virginia Internet Fraud: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 19 2017
Closet World Shocked at the poor workmanship Whittier California Author: Los Angeles, California Builders & Contractors: Closet World Whittier, California

Oct 19 2017
Safe Coin Escrow, LLC White Light Book Store & Crystals manager@marketingopt.review Gamma Recruiting Work From Home Job Offer Scam London, Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Work at Home: Safe Coin Escrow, LLC Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Store:Hongkong Hi5 MobileGroup Store This company is not honnest at all Internet
Author: Blagnac, Alabama Telephones: Store:Hongkong Hi5 MobileGroup Store Internet

Oct 19 2017
Nation Rental Locators aka Michael Beck aka Zackary Woodson He almost had me convinced Indianpolis Indiana
Author: Texas Work at Home Business: Nation Rental Locators , Indiana

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Robert .. Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

13, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
INTEGRITY RELIEF, LLC Smart Life Solutions HALLANDALE Florida Yep former employee Author: Deland, Florida Public Relations: Integrity Relief HALLANDALE, Florida

Oct 18 2017
AlpineStars TheDanceScientist - Motorcycle Apparel I ordered an Icon Sanctuary Jackets Leather in Yellow. I paid $175 for it and I received a T-Shirt that was probably worth about $10. Their response was to tell me that their shipping company made a mistake. They said keep the T-shirt and we'll give you 30% off your next order. INSANITY! China Internet
Author: Studio City, California Clothing Stores: AlpineStars Internet

Oct 18 2017
RSM Sterling Richard at rsm sterling Swore at me in an email Internet Author: Dutch Brook, Nova Scotia Jewelers: RSM Sterling Internet

Oct 18 2017
Zazzle Repeated W( rejections seem to be an excuse not to payout to content creators Internet Zazzle Repeated W8 rejections seem to be an excuse not to payout to content creators Author: Internet Printing & Copy Services: Zazzle Internet

Oct 18 2017
Budget Car Rental Over charged when exchanged the car at Philadelphia airport and the Manager named Aric was too rude and don't know how to deal with customer he first changed the rate on the rental contract then added additional fuel charges on the bill. I am very disappointed with this PA airport location. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: jersey City, New Jersey Auto Rentals: Budget Car Rental Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017
Advance Technology I did order cbd oil at no charge except 5.97 postage. I did not order any cbd balm ,but was charged for postage on it. I have no idea what it even was ,I also did not enroll in any auto order . Scottsdale Arizona Author: Pasadena, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Advance Technology Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 17 2017
Thesaleguru I ordered a curling/flat iron 9/26/17. My credit card was charged same day but I have not received the product yet. I called the number on the credit card statement but call unable to be completed at this time is what I get. Internet Author: Titus, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Thesaleguru Internet

Oct 17 2017
William T. Di Ciurcio,II He continues with his deceptive practices Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: William T. Di Ciurcio,II Cherry Hill, New Jersey