Your Search | atlantic one credit card

May 31 2016
Infinity Garcinia Never got a way to cancel this product, now they are charging my credit card Santa Ana CA Author: Bridgman, Michigan Alternative Health: Infinity Garcinia Nationwide

May 30 2016
shadow hawk flashlights went to site to purchase one flashlight only after entering my debit card number when I entered the three code numbers on back they not only took the money off my card but also own their own chose to sell me a item I did not want and took the money out of my account san diego California Author: las vegas, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: shadow hawk flashlights san diego, California

May 30 2016
Care.com I signed up specifically for their 1 month membership. It was clear by its name that it was for one month only - only now do I see that there was a tiny star, and under it in small light grey print it says that the subcription renews automatically.  Internet Author: fort wayne, Indiana Child Daycare: Care.com Internet

May 30 2016
LEXINGTON ... CREDIT REPAIR SVC Account closed, over charged, failed refunds Salt Lake City, Utah Nationwide Author: Forest Falls, California Credit & Debt Services: LEXINGTON ... CREDIT REPAIR SVC Nationwide

May 30 2016
Proven Data Recovery, Congi Enterprises Inc, Victor Congionti I am a small level computer technician and brought a bad hard drive for data recovery purposes to one of their so called “local location” where I came to know they are only internet based company and use mail boxes or drop off boxes services to get local business from the different cities of the United states and once a customer agrees to pay the price for data recovery, they then ship the drives to their sole location somewhere in Connecticut I believe. My issue with them is they are not local and lied to me and kept my hard drives for days until I got it back. NEW YORK Internet Proven Data Recovery Or Congi Enterprises Inc Or Victor Congionti Author: Alabama Work at Home Business: Proven Data Recovery, CONGI ENTERPRISES INC. Internet

May 30 2016
myscore.com keeps charging my credit card online Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: myscore.com internet

May 30 2016
Vskin and Age escape US GreaterhelthFensheermusclefit They charged me for two trials and i only orderd one, and then i never received any products. Called them 3 times to cancel and theyare still charging my card ? Florida Author: Derry, New Hampshire Supplemental Health Programs: Vskin and Age escape US ?, Florida

May 30 2016
Flixmain Toke accessible amount of money out of my bank account. Now I cannot access their website. They will not answer their phone. Atlanta Georgia Author: Frankford, Delaware Credit & Debt Services: Flixmain Atlanta, Georgia

May 30 2016
Synchrony Bank Chevron and/or Texaco Techron Advantage Credit Card Lowe's Home Improvement All about the $$$ Atlanta Nationwide Not a RipOff.. Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

May 30 2016
USA Discount Warehouse microSD card swindle Cape Coral Florida Author: Blairsville, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: USA Discount Warehouse Internet

May 30 2016
Reliant Computer Services Failed to provide data recovery services as ordered. Despite many assurances from owner - nothing ever produced. Refund requested and never received despite multiple messages that credit had been issued / check was available for pickup in store Winter Haven Florida Author: Indian Lake Estates, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Reliant Computer Services Winter Haven, Florida

May 29 2016
Skrill Holdings Limited scam, liars, dishonest, deceiving, gameplayers, mindgames, fake, bulls***, conartists, fake, horrible customer NO service department, control freaks, uncaring, unreliable, illegitimate, piece of s*** London
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Skrill Holdings Limited London,

May 29 2016
DFW Real Property Management Real Property Management Bidding wars for Rentals and Charge you for Credit Checks after declining applications 5720 LBJ Freeway, Suite 400 Texas Author: Duncanville, Texas Housing Rentals: DFW Real Property Management DFW, Texas

May 29 2016
Survival Life Continually charge my credit card! Texas Internet Author: Honolulu , Hawaii Sporting-good Manufactures: Survival Life Internet

May 29 2016
justfly.com Great prices so i made a booking thru them for a friend of mine i paid in my card then an hour later i call justfly's customer svc # to change my friend name or to just eliminate the 2nd last name which equals 6 letters. customer rep said that bcoz more than 4 characters will be changec there is a $75 fee my card will incurred. they said they need to cancel the flight so i'll get refunded to my amex ( still waiting for the refund its the 7th day). They keep saying that they'll see what they can do & yet nothing was done. $75 addtl fee + my flight was canceled. Internet Author: buffalo, New York Air Travel: cleah ventura Internet

May 29 2016
John Suarez & Associates,LLC Made us homeless cause no one will let us rent a home or apartment cause John lied on our Rental history that we we're late on our Rent each month, but I have all my receipt showing that it ONLY take 2 to 3 business days to reach john office. Our Rent due on the 5th of each month but John Accounting deposit the mony Orders or checks in the account 3 to 5 days later. Marietta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Realtors: John Suarez & Associates,LLC Marietta, Georgia

May 29 2016
Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach Offshore Anchor Investment Octagon Strategic Services Dania Offshore Marine Storage Dania Beach Marina Corp Offshore Performance Service Center Michael Lally Lenard Mercer Richard Mogorman Chris Savits Dana Berman This marina is a disaster, they damage boat, then you can't find who's responsible, Mike is no where to be seen, and the new owner are worse than Mike they treat customer bad, they damage my boat still waiting who will be for the damage, one the new owners Dana Berman have no knowledge about the marina or the boating business, i been bouncing from side to the other trying to get my problem resolved, in the last 60 days over 35 boat have left the marina for the same reason, now the is no Lift, one more time is damage and it looks the is no money to fix it. I was wondering how can this group is management the place so bad, but i found the answer Mike Lally has a very dark side, the all type of law suit file against him, Dana Berman has a very bad backgroung stealing money from investors in the pass, between this group they have registered over 100 corporations. I will not recomend anybody to take there boat to the Dania beach Boat Club or 10 other names the they are using to run the place. I move my boat to Thunder Boat does people really know how to treat the customer and is a real Full Service marina. Dania Beach Florida I Guess.... Author: dania beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach, Florida

May 29 2016
Scoresense For the past 5 yrs, scoresense has been charging $29.99 to my account monthly. I called and demanded a refund, two days later, I received an email saying that I was approved for a $1. I worked hard for my money and will do whatever it takes to get my money back. This company is a scam. I would like to participate in any class action law suit against them Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Nice try.... Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 29 2016
Freedom Life Health Insurance Universal Health One Deceiving/Deceptive Information Addison Texas Author: Southaven, Mississippi Health Insurance: Freedom Life Health Insurance Addison, Texas

May 29 2016
Clearcreektubes Bought tire tube from them, tracking showed it was undeliverable, they then forwarded supposedly my item to a 44333 zip code only with no address listing and a zip I've never lived at in my life. EBay purchase, Internet
oops, 44333 is an ohio zip code, it still isn't one i've lived at, nor did it even have an address on it and yes u do know how to forward stuff, paypal confirmed with your insurance that u can Author: kent, Ohio Sales People: Clearcreektubes Internet

May 28 2016
One Stop Global QUICKEN I was not able to contact Quicken support to buy Quicken 16 for Windows. I went to One Stop Global QUICKEN and was sold 5 years of software for Quicken and Turbo Tax for $399. They required a checking account number.I am having an issue with the softw One Stop Global Solutions sells unsupported Quicken software Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Software: One Stop Global QUICKEN Internet

May 28 2016
X-Ray Markers LLC Billed my credit card and haven't received product. Won't return phone calls or e-mails. McGregor Texas Author: Lexington, Kentucky Medical Supplies: X-Ray Markers LLC McGregor, Texas

May 28 2016
Costa Rica Vactions LLS They promised us the 4 weeks a year and that we could 3 weeks at a time so that we could bring are Kids and Grandkids. WE were so lookning forward to this as our healty is not good an are kids are now spread out over the county. We were planing to use this as away of getting very one together at least once a year and now the phone are not being answer and messages are not being return. We are not a rich couple and to lose that much money is heart breaking. If we had only know what is was do to us. Barringtons Illinois Author: Onawa, Iowa Timeshare Rentals: Costa Rica Vactions LLS Barringtons, Illinois

May 28 2016
FIRST PREMIER BANK PREMIER Bankcard CREDIT CARD SCAM, CREDTI CARD FEES CREDIT CARD APPLICATION Sioux Falls South Dakota Maybe You Should Read Author: Santa Monica, California Banks: FIRST PREMIER BANK Sioux Falls, South Dakota