Your Search | atlantic one financial serices

Feb 01 2016
American financial resolution, AFR, this company is a sham they took my $5000 and did not do what i was promised which was loan modification and never heard from them and never returned my calls and refused to return my money dispite their guaranteed that i was promised at the time to sign a contract torrance California SCAMMED FROM THE START Author: woodland hills, California Brokerage Companies: American financial resolution(AFR) torrance, California

Jan 31 2016
Perfect Aqua Purifier Filters are a scam and are questionable if they work very well as they appear to have no filtering material and just a plastic case that you put the water in which does not get filtered one iota! Texas Nationwide Author: Cathedral city, California Home HealthCare: Perfect Aqua Purifier Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Gerardo Cornejo Velez Gerardo Cornejo Velez. Fraud and a Scammer Legacy Investment Management Limited Bosco Morales and Gerardo Cornejo Velez Mexican Conmen and Frauds Mexico City aka Gerardo Cornejo of INVERNAY with his partners scams unexpected investors. México, D.F. Mexico City
Author: Dist of Columbia Financial Services: Gerardo Cornejo Velez México, D.F.,

Jan 31 2016
One Bit It Company speed cure pro Tech Support Computer Cleanup Antivirus Information Technology Weston Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Computer Service & Repair: One Bit It Company Weston, Florida

Jan 31 2016
redrock financial inc filed a judgement after they took money north olmsted Ohio Author: cleveland, Ohio Loans: redrock financial inc Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Apartment Association of Greater New Orleans and Tammy Esponge AAGNO Did not pay reward owed. Lied for 6 months. Tammy Esponge is a complete fraud! Metairie Louisiana
Again..Typical Author: Metairie, Louisiana Home Owner Associations: Apartment Association of Greater New Orleans and Tammy Esponge Metairie, Louisiana

Jan 30 2016
AtlanticGroup David Johnson Collections SCAM Nationwide Author: White Plains, Maryland Financial Services: AtlanticGroup Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
DataSphere Waste of money! Promises were made that I would get calls and increase business, and after a full year, I received NOT ONE CALL or CONTACT! Then they tried to renew, but my card information had been changed, luckily! Internet Author: Lakeside, California Advertising / Deceptive: DataSphere Internet

Jan 30 2016
national fulfillment advisors scott herald financial officer attested prize no 01245043417 winner of$1,560,000.00 guaranteed, ifcompleton of required documentation with $ 20 procesing fee jackson heights New York Author: punta gorda, Florida Business Consultants: national fulfillment advisors jackson heights, New York

Jan 29 2016
Howardandshawfinancialgroup Howard shaw. Financial Was guaranteed a loan. I was ripped off 3500. They never returned my money. As they promised. Los Angeles California Author: Bath, Pennsylvania Loans: Howardandshawfinancialgroup Los Angeles, California

Jan 29 2016
premier promotion group Received letter that I am eligible to receive $2,133,275.00 All I have to do is send in Certificate of Certification and enclose $20 for dossier release. The name of the signature of authorization is Carroll Shelby, Corporate Bursar, PPG These letters are coming daily. It seems these guys are breading in the summer and they are looking for easy pickimgs around the first of the year. This is but one of numerous letters of the same type from different groups. All are scams Fresh meadows New York Author: San Jose, California WANTED REWARD $$$: premier promotion group Fresh meadows, New York

Jan 29 2016
navinet Salliemae harassing company new York Nationwide Author: Selden, New York Financial Education: navinet Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Impact Knowledge Institute Impact KI Bait and Switch is the best way to describe their approach, then I lost my hard drive... St. George, Utah I am an old lady that was taken advantage of. Author: Forest Park, Illinois Computer Marketing Companies: Impact Knowledge Institute St. George, Utah

Jan 29 2016
North Alantic Lending Group Ripped Off by North Atlantic Lending Group Boston Massachusetts Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: North Alantic Lending Group Boston, Massachusetts

Jan 29 2016
Impact Knowledge Institute Impact KI, Impact Web Design, Easy 1 Hosting, Horizon Learning, Duvera Financial and many more. This combination of companys and many more are affiliated with numerous proven internet scam operations. Carlsbad California Impact Knowledge Institute Got Me Too! Author: Kennewick, Washington Con Artists: Impact Knowledge Institute Carlsbad, California

Jan 29 2016
YourDjDrops.com Seth G Rip off. This company accepted payment for a design product but never delievered product within advertised time frame of 72 hours. Inquires were met with silence. Also a refund doesn't seem forthcoming even after formal requests for one. Suffice to say that their only method of communication is email...so customer service is limited to when they conveniently choose to respond...which in most cases are an inconvenience to the customer. Online based. Internet
Author: Maumee, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: YourDjDrops.com Internet

Jan 29 2016
ANAM CYCLES INC BROUGHT A HIGH BIRD QUARD IT WAS SUPPOSTO BE PUT TO GETHER AND IT WASNT WHEN I CALLED THE COMPANY THEY SAID TO PAY SOME ONE TO PUT IT TOGETHER THAAN WHEN I CALL THEM THEY WAS LIKE WHAT YOU WANT US TO DO I ALSO PAYED THE EXTRTHE MOTOR WAS N GOOD WAITED ALOT OF MONEY THAT COULDNT EVEN GET THE PARTSA MONEY TO HAVE IT SHIPED OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma
Author: so ozone park, New York Motorcycles: ANAM CYCLES INC OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma

Jan 29 2016
Doppler Internet owner Schereville Indiana I agree with you and please do that, a one on one conversation and reorganizing will be good. I am looking forward to this and thanks.. Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Internet Services: Doppler Internet Schereville, Indiana

Jan 29 2016
Springleaf Financial Services Fraudulent and Deceptive loan practices Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Loans: Springleaf Financial Services Denver, Colorado

Jan 29 2016
Lowe's Home Improvement Purchased $1800 stove from Lowe's. 3X they delivered damaged unit or one pissing parts. Finally deliver a new stove with no visible damage and six months later it breaks. Contacted Lowe's for service but they only have one service company for millions of customers in a 50 mile radius, so SEVEN weeks later I still have a brand new $1800 stove that doesn't work and it's been two months since I could cook for my family. Pittsboro Nationwide Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Home & Garden Stores: Lowe's Home Improvement Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
Massive Concrete & Masonry - Mike Pacheco - Michael Pacheco This guy is dishonest / can't be trusted. He quotes one price and then pours his concrete many inches thicker than necessary to over change. Dighton Massachusetts Author: Norton, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Massive Concrete & Masonry Dighton, Massachusetts

Jan 28 2016
Jade miles He keeps emailing me saying I owe around 1800 dollars if i don't pay there's an arrest warrant for me I know I don't have one with cash advance Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Internet Fraud: Jade miles Internet

Jan 28 2016
Ideal Tax solution, casa Mesa California Martha Gonzales, Erin Doyle and Darlene Nunez I hired this company to take care of my tax situation. Nicole who was an atty who worked there was my attorney she was excellent. We communicated all the time. All of a sudden, communications ceased. I had no ideal that Nicole had terminated her relationship with this company.. So for months my case apparently set idle. No one contacted me to let me know. I requested a refund. Costa Mesa California We made up for any mistakes 10x to you Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Attorneys & Legal Services: Ideal Tax solution, casa Mesa Ca. Costa Mesa, California

Jan 28 2016
Morgan and Morgan Solar Douglas Morgan Zero work ethic, irresponsible, dishonest, one lie after another one. manasquan New Jersey Author: Maryland Home Improvements: Morgan and Morgan Solar manasquan, New Jersey

Jan 28 2016
Ideal Tax Solutions LLC I was contacted and informed that the cost for sevices was $500.00. After one month without an update on my case, I was contacted again, and told that I should send in $2500.00 to complete the resolution.  Costa Mesa California Author: Moreno Valley, California Income Tax Service: Ideal Tax Solutions Costa Mesa, Select State/Province