Your Search | atp flight school

Dec 02 2016
Florida Technical College (Deland Campus) I would not recommend anybody ever going to this sh*y a* school! Deland, Florida Nationwide Author: DELTONA, Florida Trade Schools: Florida Technical College (Deland Campus) Florida

Nov 29 2016
Harvard University School of Education Harvard School of Education's Ed.L.D. admissions out of integrity Cambridge Massachusetts Author: Wailuku, Hawaii Colleges and Universities: Harvard University School of Education Cambridge, Massachusetts

Nov 29 2016
A.I.U American intercontinental university i wanted to look for a school where i felt most comfortable and i saw a.i.u i spoke to a representative and i specified that i just wanted to try it out and i asked if i wanted to withdraw whould i owe money they said no so i said what the heck why not they have all calls recorded so i know what i said and they know anyways i withdrawn from the school only been with them for 2 weeks and now they saying i owe money how are these parasitic jerks still in business please help our young people stay out of debt !!!! Nationwide Author: lake worth, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: A.I.U Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
ABC Bartending School ABC Bartending School Southfield DO NOT TRAIN AND ALLOW VIOLENCE Lathrup Village Michigan
Author: Shelby Twp , Michigan Trade Schools: ABC Bartending School Lathrup Village , Michigan

Nov 28 2016
Delta Airlines Delta's Horrible Customer Service - Changed Flight Time - Failed to Notify - Refused Seats to us Nationwide Author: Navarre, Florida Air Travel: Delta Airlines Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Allegiant Airlines Denied boarding my dog on flight from Mesa Arizona to St Cloud Minnesota Las Vegas Nevada Author: Coon Rapids, Minnesota Airline Companies: Allegiant Airlines Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Good Samaritan Hospital 1225 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles CA Affiliated university: Keck School of Medicine of USCNumber of beds: 408Care system: Nonprofit organization RESTRAIN DETAINED FALSE IMPRISONMENT BY HOSPITAL STAFF LOS ANGELES Nationwide
Author: LOS ANGELES, California Emergency Medical Services: Good Samaritan Hospital Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
Rue university clearwater florida After paying for all of my schooling at rue virginia would not allow online nursing schools to be credited in their state there fore rue needs to reimberse me this gave me false hope when i signed up and staryed the courses this law was not in effect but after i had signed up and paid for all my classes then this law wrnt into effect and it just mafe me give up on my studies i didn't receive any of my materials or books i paid for nor did i use anything i was supposed to order from them i got nothing just 2 books thats all i usef and i paid all of my tuition but when va said they wasn't going to let nurses take online classes i didn't order anymore books it made me give up now i have spent all my money on those courses and got nothing !i paid them $99 dollars a month!i want my money back so i can go to an acredited school! Clearwater Florida Author: Danville, Virginia Colleges and Universities: Rue university clearwater florida Clearwater, Florida

Nov 15 2016
Robert Wragge School director This happened in 2009 I was just fresh out of h.s inexperienced with the whole job thing so I heard being a security guard was the nest thing.  New York Author: Corona, New York Employers: Employment Services: Robert Wragge New York , New York

Nov 11 2016
Watters on business school 5800 Marvin St. Philadelphia, Pa. This company discriminated against me because of my size. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Waters on business school Pennsylvania

Nov 03 2016
MICDS Mary Institute and Saint Louis Country Day School Corrupt Institution that discriminates Against Minorities and the Poor Saint Louis Missouri Author: somewhere, Other Private Schools: MICDS Saint Louis, Missouri

Nov 01 2016
ATT I have been an ATT customer for many years. I have a mobile plan and 2 years ago increased it to the family plan. I have my smart phone and one for my daughter for school. We originally had a 3gb plan. This was fine but then we started receiving $15/gb over usage. Usually $30-45. Att would say its due to a new phone. They would credit us, then eventually again more over usage. Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Nationwide

Oct 31 2016
BookFare Flight Booking Website Unfair Businesss Author: Atlanta, Georgia Travel Services: BookFare

Oct 25 2016
TideWater Tech/ Centura College I thought they were accredited school. They charge me for my last three credits when I did not attend. I tried to go to another online school and they said those credits were no good that was the words from University of Phoenix. University of Phoenix said that Centura college was a uncredited school Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Marmaduke, Arkansas Colleges and Universities: TideWater Tech/ Centura College Virginia Beach, Virginia

Oct 25 2016
Barclay Career School School just disappeared leaving me the graduate with no forwarding information Washington, DC Dist of Columbia Author: Columbia, Maryland Adult Career & Continuing Education: Barclay Career School Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia

Oct 25 2016
Quick Pets Delivery I bought a puppy from breeder in MD for 600. Their flight agency tried to get 970.00 from me for puppy insurance. I saw on internet this is a scam.I didn't pay it.I have no puppy and out of my money.They are in this together.I want to warn others! Oxen Hill Maryland Author: Kittery, Maine Air Travel: Quick Pets Delivery Oxen Hill, Maryland

Oct 25 2016
Walton High School, Marietta, Georgia, Waste of tax payer money! Marietta Georgia Author: smyrna, Georgia Public Schools: Walton High School, Marietta, GA Marietta, Georgia

Oct 21 2016
Well ashley hawthorne should not had kept falsely accusing my mother of harassment now her whole company is in the toilet and god said let him avenge our enemies boy has he ever he hates injustices Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 19 2016
Tennessee Prep Academy Tennessee Preparatory Academy TPA Harold Rayford Jr. This is a basketball academy scam, don't send your child to this fake school. Memphis Tennessee
Author: ROSWELL, Georgia Private Schools: Tennessee Prep Academy Memphis, Tennessee

Oct 16 2016
Alpha Flight Guru Traveler BEWARE! Alpha Flight Guru will promise things verbally, not deliver and stall to resolve!!! San Francisco Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Air Travel: Alpha Flight Guru Internet

Oct 13 2016
Keenstate Limited ; Marcelo Povesi ; ALCHIMEDIA LTD; KEENGROUP UNITE LTD; DRINKSMOTION LTD; KEEN LANGUAGE SCHOOL LTD Property agents nightmare - London Nationwide Author: London, Property Management: Keenstate Limited Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Belford High School Recieved my high school diploma thinking it was credited. Internet Author: Temple hills, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Belford High School Internet

Oct 12 2016
Barclay Career School Ripoff Washington, DC Dist of Columbia Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Barclay Career School Dist of Columbia

Oct 10 2016
Medical Prep institute of Tampa bay 2304 Busch Bvld Tampa Florida Stay away from this school it's a scam Tampa Florida Author: Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Medical Prep institute of Tampa bay Tampa, Florida

Oct 09 2016
SKIP BARBER RACING SCHOOL Luring customers with generous offers, not delivering service and not refunding money back - BEWARE! Braselton Georgia Author: Other Sports Instruction: SKIP BARBER RACING SCHOOL Braselton, Georgia