Your Search | atp flight school

Oct 19 2016
Tennessee Prep Academy Tennessee Preparatory Academy TPA Harold Rayford Jr. This is a basketball academy scam, don't send your child to this fake school. Memphis Tennessee
Author: ROSWELL, Georgia Private Schools: Tennessee Prep Academy Memphis, Tennessee

Oct 16 2016
Alpha Flight Guru Traveler BEWARE! Alpha Flight Guru will promise things verbally, not deliver and stall to resolve!!! San Francisco Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Air Travel: Alpha Flight Guru Internet

Oct 13 2016
Keenstate Limited ; Marcelo Povesi ; ALCHIMEDIA LTD; KEENGROUP UNITE LTD; DRINKSMOTION LTD; KEEN LANGUAGE SCHOOL LTD Property agents nightmare - London Nationwide Author: London, Property Management: Keenstate Limited Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Belford High School Recieved my high school diploma thinking it was credited. Internet Author: Temple hills, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Belford High School Internet

Oct 12 2016
Barclay Career School Ripoff Washington, DC Dist of Columbia Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Barclay Career School Dist of Columbia

Oct 10 2016
Medical Prep institute of Tampa bay 2304 Busch Bvld Tampa Florida Stay away from this school it's a scam Tampa Florida Author: Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Medical Prep institute of Tampa bay Tampa, Florida

Oct 09 2016
SKIP BARBER RACING SCHOOL Luring customers with generous offers, not delivering service and not refunding money back - BEWARE! Braselton Georgia Author: Other Sports Instruction: SKIP BARBER RACING SCHOOL Braselton, Georgia

Oct 09 2016
Business Computer Training Institute BCTI This school was a scam. 14 years later, I'm still paying for it! Fife Washington Author: Olympia, Washington Trade Schools: Business Computer Training Institute Fife, Washington

Oct 08 2016
NWCU Law Northwestern California University of Law NWCU LAW online law school from Sacramento, CA NWCU LAW is a fraud buyer beware of unaccredited law school Sacramento CA Internet Author: New York Colleges and Universities: NWCU Law Northwestern California University of Law Internet

Oct 07 2016
Watterson School Of Business & Technology Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Financial Education: Watterson School Of Business & Technology Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
11, Report #1331938

Oct 06 2016
NeatTravel Specials by - - I purchased 5 hotel vouchers worth $100 each. Once you activate your voucher number, you are suppose to be able to book a hotel, a flight or a car. However, I've tried for over a month and continue to receive a message we are experiencing technical problems please try again later Nationwide
Author: Sugar Land, Texas Hotel: NeatTravel Nationwide

Oct 04 2016
e-teacher, eteacher hebrew online school, eteacher group Wrong information towards cancellation policies; not willing to give money back; threatening to sue me for a money I do not owe Internet
Unprepared Salespeople - Lies about the contract Policies - I remember everything now! Author: Greenwich, Connecticut Language: e-teacher Internet

Oct 04 2016
School House Folders, Production Media Co. No proof of service delivery, lies over the phone, terrible customer service. Beaverton Oregon Author: Keyport, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: School House folders Beaverton, Oregon

Oct 03 2016
Barbizon modeling and acting school BARBIZON MODELINGBARBIZON ACTINGBARBIZON MODELING AGENCY BARBIZON MODELING AGENCY IS A SCAM Manhattan Nationwide Author: Clifton Park, New York Modeling Agencies: Barbizon modeling and acting school Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Fletcher Realty & Builder Solicitation call came in to sell a 4x4 ad for the Buchholz High School Basketball Program, Gainesville FL Davenport IOWA
Author: Gainesville, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: New Start Media LLC Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
International Academy Of Design And Technology IADT- Nashville Complete ripoff, location closed, notified of closing right after I started school there, teach out Nashville, TN Author: Nashville, Tennessee Trade Schools: International Academy Of Design And Technology Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
University Sports Publications School District Publishing, Medical Publishing, Municipal Publishing SCAM COMPANY WITH UNETHICAL PRACTICES NAPLES Nationwide Author: Wellington, Florida Colleges and Universities: University Sports Publications Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Barclay Career School I never received my Paralegal Certificate but I did receive the bill from Dept of Education. Is there any retribution in this matter and now they are out of business Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Attorneys & Legal Services: Barclay Career School Washington, Dist of Columbia

Sep 20 2016
Sandford Brown College I graduated Sandford Brown in 2013. My last year there they were closing down they told us becasue of lack of participation. Since then I have not be able to obtain employement which is one of the things they promised they would help me find. Also whenever i show someone my diploma they laugh and say didn't you know that was a rip off school No one acknolwge it. Also I wasn't able to pass the state's exam to be certified I want to know how I can sue these people. I owe $30K in student loans. McLean Virginia Author: MD, Maryland Colleges and Universities: Sandford Brown College McLean , Virginia

Sep 18 2016
Vatterott College (Sunset Hills) Trade School False reporting of first term payment St Louis Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Trade Schools: Vatterott College (Sunset Hills) St Louis, Missouri

Sep 15 2016
Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay Jena Fadziso This school is a scam who prey on students Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Health Care Education: Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay Tampa, Florida

Sep 15 2016
11:04 AM unknown Ticket issued after flight somehow my fault and no refund Internet Author: West Richland, Washington Air Travel: Internet

Sep 14 2016
Nejha M Mason Nehja Mason Nehja M Mason Signature Flight bias cronyism Florida, Miami Internet
I am an employee and don't set salaries Author: Colorado Aviation Schools: Nejha M Mason Internet

Sep 14 2016
GE Capital James cooper I was calling GE Capital hoping to get a loan of at least $3,000 I am a beginning student at IU and I just wanted the money to help me pay for school so I called back and got a man named or who named himself James Cooper Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Computer Dealers: GE Capital Colorado

Sep 13 2016
Southeastern High School I paid for 2 diploma's that's not accredited, the Army Recruiter's laughed at me. Miramar Florida The easy way.... Author: Jacksonville, Arkansas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Southeastern High School Miramar, Florida