Your Search | atp flight school

Sep 22 2014
Advanced College HORRIBLE SCHOOL All about the money, not the students. Not organized at all, teachers kept quiting, at one point the class was teaching it self. if your're behind on payments they will fail you. South Gate California Author: inglewood, California Medical Personnel: Advanced College South Gate, California

Sep 22 2014
Capella University Scott Kinney STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCHOOL!! IT IS A SCAM!!! Minneapoliz Minnesota Author: New York, New York Colleges and Universities: Capella University Internet

Sep 18 2014
bcti federal student loan debt, fake school, took advantage, lied about the amount tacoma Washington Author: olympia, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: bcti tacoma, Washington

Sep 18 2014
Adrienne Lidicky, The Sunshine Child Yoga School burgundysheva, Age of Tarot, Age of Tarot & Metaphysical Services fraud, criminal, dangerous, psychic, yoga London Ontario
Author: London, Ontario Misc. Health Specialists: Adrienne Lidicky, The Sunshine Child Yoga School Internet

Sep 17 2014
Sanford Brown - Institute Jacksonville Useless School, Not Very Helpful Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Education & Learning Centers: Sanford Brown - Institute Jacksonville Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 16 2014
Scholastic School Supply Charging for 50 English books did not order or receive Las Vegas Nevada Author: Somerville, Tennessee K-12 Language: Scholastic School Supply Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 15 2014
CHECK M OUT SECURITY AND INVESTIGATIONS LLC CHECK-M-OUT.COM CHECK-M-OUT NJ SORA THEY LEAD YOU TO BELIEVE ITS A JOB BY POSTING IN THE CLASSIFIEDS> ITS A SCHOOL SELLING DREAMS NEWARK New Jersey Author: BELLEVILLE, New Jersey Security Services: CHECK M OUT SECURITY AND INVESTIGATIONS LLC NEWARK , New Jersey

Sep 15 2014
Scholastic School Supply We received a false invoice from Scholastic School Supply for $647.50 for a set of 50 paperback workbooks that we did not order Las Vegas Nevada Author: Stockbridge , Georgia K-12 Language: Scholastic School Supply Las Vegas, Select State/Province

Sep 12 2014
Scholastic School Supply Invoiced for fraudulent supply order Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Murphy, North Carolina Education & Learning Centers: Scholastic School Supply Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 11 2014
John Adams virtual school fraud, fake diploma aurora Colorado Author: Anchorage, Alaska Education & Learning Centers: John Adams virtual school aurora, Colorado

Sep 11 2014
Keiser University Address: 1500 NW 49th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 333092400 Interstate Dr, Lakeland, FL(863) 682-6020 In 2010,I attended to Keiser University. I applied for financial aid so I wasn't qualified. They told me : don't worry they will give me a loan so I can continue my education. I said great! They called me they denied it because of my credit scores. Then I quit school because I couldn't continue. Do you believe the put me on hold since that time where they refused to relapse my transcript. Can someone help me because I don't have any money to pay anything and even if I have I wouldn't pay because I wasn't qualified for the loan that they wanted me to pay. I don't recommend anyone to to a school like that because they are making you signing papers in front of inexperienced financial advisors.. Be careful with keiser! US Federal government would need to take a look at their actions Lakeland,Florida Nationwide Author: Clermont, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser University Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
David Nathan Hoy, David Hoy, Nathan Hoy, Hoy Signature Remodeling Inc, F.A.F.T.S., FAFTS, Federal Aviation Flight Time Scholarship , Career Criminal, Scammer, Con Artist, Thief, Fraudster, Fake Lawyer, Fake Pilot, Fake Engineer, Will say or do ANYTHING to get what he wants which is YOUR PROPERTY. He can't work due to criminal background. Dublin Ohio
Author: Dallas, Texas Liars: David Nathan Hoy Dublin, Ohio

Sep 10 2014
Debt Recovery Group NZ Ltd, Gilbert Dale Chapman, Gilbert Chapman Gilbert Chapman, Gilbert Dale Chapman,Mt Albert Grammer School Fraudster who took payments for NZ Debt Collection Agency and pocketed the cash New Zealand Kowhai Author: Manly, Alabama Collection Agencies: Debt Recovery Group NZ Ltd, Gilbert Dale Chapman, Gilbert Chapman Select State/Province

Sep 09 2014
Joe Romano ultimate school shows Criminal - Made school children cry. Washington, DC Nationwide Author: Newark, Delaware Con Artists: Joe Romano Nationwide

Sep 08 2014
Neisha Myers Los Angeles County Department of Public Social Services DPSS Affirmative Action Hiree Liar Service Failure Failure at Follwing Directions at Keeping Appointments Affirmative Action Hiree Learning Disabled Person High School Graduate Baby Mama 927 Oil Driller Mud Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Social Services: Neisha Myers Los Angeles, California

Sep 08 2014
Renaissance Charter School At Saint Lucie West, 300 NW Cashmere Blvd IT SEEMS OKAY FOR ANY TEACHER AT RENAISSANCE CHARTER SCHOOL TO PYSICALLY ASSAULT A STUDENT Port Saint Lucie Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Renaissance Charter School At Saint Lucie West, 300 NW Cashmere Blvd Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Sep 06 2014
Renaissance Charter School Saint lucie West, Florida Is Renaissannce Charter School Putting Profits Ahead Of Education! Port Saint Lucie Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida K-12 Language: Renaissance Charter School Saint lucie West, Florida Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Sep 06 2014
Los Angeles School of California,  Insight Schools of California This school is a rip off Internet Author: Oakview, California K-12 Language: Los Angeles School of California Internet

Sep 05 2014
Scholastic School Supply Fake Invoice Tries To Jilt Money From Schools! Sewell New Jersey
Author: Blue Lake, California Public Schools: Scholastic School Supply Sewell, New Jersey

Sep 05 2014
Scholastic School Supply Sent us an invoice of $647.50 to pay for 50 books we never ordered... Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sulphur, Oklahoma K-12 Language: Scholastic School Supply Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 05 2014
Scholastic School Supply phony invoicing Sewell New Jersey Author: Placerville, California Education & Learning Centers: Scholastic School Supply Sewell, New Jersey

Sep 04 2014
Oxford Academy of Hair Design Most amazing school ever!! seymour Nationwide Author: Naugatuck , Connecticut Adult Career & Continuing Education: Oxford Academy of Hair Design Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
Touro College I have earned a worthless, falsified, Master of Science Degree in Physical Therapy from Touro College, School of Health Sciences Bay Shore, New York Nationwide Author: Bay Shore, New York Colleges and Universities: Touro College Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
Scholastic School Supply SCHOLASTIC SCHOOL SUPPLY SENDING OUT PHONY INVOICES FOR COLLECTION! Sewell New Jersey Author: Orlando, Florida Con Artists: Scholastic School Supply Sewell, New Jersey

Aug 30 2014
Everst Institute Everest college Had to find my own extern site no help with resumes or looking for a job.The school told me i was guaranteed a job i completed the program and graduated at the top of my class. I had a great teacher it was career services that failed to do their part it was like after graduation they dropped me. I had a app with a woman with career services and she wasnt even there. Now they are trying to garnish my wages bc i haven't paid but im barley getting 7.50 at Captain Ds to support my family. please help norcross Georgia Author: Alabama Financial Education: Everst Institute norcross, Georgia