Your Search | atp flight school

Jan 21 2017
University of Baltimore Master of Public Administration program University of Baltimore MPA, School of Public & International Affairs Discriminatory, racist, biased, retaliatory, backstabbing, fraudulent, evil, hateful Baltimore Maryland Author: North Carolina Colleges and Universities: University of Baltimore Master of Public Administration program Internet

Jan 20 2017
TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING I was told the shirts would ship in 2-3 weeks which made sense as that was when school started, in September I was told 90-180 days. To date I have not seen any shirts. I emailed them and they informed me they would be delivered in 90-180 days, even referencing the email I received in September telling me they had people back out so they were not able to print the shirts. I have also called numerous times and have not received any help.This is Fraud The school never got anything Austin Texas Author: Katy, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING Austin, Texas

Jan 19 2017
Old School Cars Please Beware of this Car Lot! Sherwood Arkansas Author: Beebe, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Old School Cars Sherwood, Arkansas

Jan 19 2017
EDreams booked fake Alaska Air flight AS4000; didn't book later flight in China after Thailand flight changed to 11 hours later Barcelona Spain Fake Flight? Author: TUCSON, Arizona Air Travel: EDreams Internet

Jan 18 2017
Empire Beauty School Louisville Kentucky Dixie HWY Headquartered in Pottsville PA Empire tricked me into staying and then kicked me out Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Trade Schools: Empire Beauty School Louisville KY Dixie HWY Louisville , Kentucky

Jan 16 2017
Hilton Worldwide Hilton Grand Vacations The Hilton is shady! They charged us 17% interest on a time share. Never told us we had to pay $660 for the loan that they we were told we could easily get a home equity and pay off. We couldn't get a home equity and they said we missed out 5 day window. We were told 14 days and with in out 5 days was Christma, a long flight, and Then New Years prep. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Lincoln, California Resorts: Hilton Worldwide Honolulu , Hawaii

Jan 16 2017
TLAP Sports Academy TSA Prep Fraud School Selling dreams to kids West Palm Beach Internet
Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Sports Teams & Clubs: TLAP Sports Academy Internet

Jan 16 2017
Executive Flight Training LLC Unprofessional service, misrepresented quality, unethical practices Englewood Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Aviation Schools: Executive Flight Training LLC Englewood, Colorado

Jan 15 2017
Cameo College of Essential Beauty Cosmetology school cheats students. Murray Utah Author: Taylorsville, Utah Trade Schools: Cameo College of Essential Beauty Murray, Utah

Jan 13 2017
Expedia.com offering a flight for over a week that doesn't exist. You book and they confirm a different fligh time. online only Internet
Always... Author: ottawa, Ontario Travel Services: Expedia.com Internet

Jan 08 2017
The Eastside Montessori School (TEMS) Not a true Montessori experience Bellevue Washington Author: Washington Private Schools: The Eastside Montessori School Bellevue, Washington

Jan 05 2017
Henderson International School Lounge Singer and Lawsuits Thoughts on Henderson International Henderson Nevada Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Private Schools: Henderson International School Henderson , Nevada

Jan 04 2017
TESST College of Technology( Brightwood College) Vocational school that's help you get your certification the medical field. Towson, MD Nationwide Author: Cockeysville, Maryland Adult Career & Continuing Education: TESS College of Technology Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Ed Mafnas Firehouse lunch wagon, finadene boys LLC , Jeffery Samson , kapolei high school. Took $2000 for catering and never showed up for the party.! Scam scam scam. Ed Mafna is a big lier saying he had been a chef for a lot of celebrities  don't trust these people. Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Food Vendors: Ed Mafnas

Dec 31 2016
Frontier Airlines Cancelled a flight Philadelphia,Pennsylvania Nationwide FYI Author: Pennsauken, New Jersey Airline Companies: Frontier Airlines Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
justfly.com justfly.com they did not honor a discount for my mothers passing away, hung up on me several times, never call me back, and they made me miss my flight didn't change it when I told them that I needed to change my flight because my mother had died on oct 21st and ned to stay for funeral arrangements in guatemala city and they said they would but and had a confirmation for november 19th and was hung up on and they didn't email. or call back and I call several times speaking with different rep and keep me on hold and haning up and I missed my flight on oct 31 and they said sorry can't help you ..you had to buy a new ticket at full price and I called avaince and pay 756 dollars for a different airline back to sfo I want a full refund on this false travel internet agency for airline aeromexico of $549.00 and pay for my new flight at full price of 759.00 for Avianca leaving guatemala city on november 24th to sfo internet base in the Philippines Internet Author: martinez, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet

Dec 29 2016
Bank of America they keep overcharging me at my school text they don't get it right 3 times already I keep calling them and they keep doing it wrong it's like they don't know what they're doing there Nationwide Author: Buffalo , New York Mortgage Companies: Bank of America Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Carla Hall- Taylor with Pennslvania Tech and Training Please do not go to Philadephia Tech and Training for several reasons: One Carla Hall Taylor - Financial aid is a backstabber and unqualifed for financial aid and the school is unorganized Phily Pennsylvania Author: Glendale, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Carla Hall- Taylor with Pennsylvania Tech and Training Phily, Pennsylvania

Dec 28 2016
Katharine Gibbs School Norristown, Pa campus I went to this school and graduated in 2007. Then I got notice they were being sued. After I requested my promissory notes because I was desputing loans I never signed for. Only to see they had forged my little sister's signature and my sons father name. The woman that handled this was Maryann Schnur who was convicted of drug use recently. Now I am stuck with loans I never signed for and forged notes as well. Something needs to be done. Please help me. I want to go back to school and cannot due to this. Norristown Pennsylvania Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Katharine Gibbs School Norristown, Pa campus Norristown, Pennsylvania

Dec 27 2016
Said Kadiri Said El Kadiri, CEO of Travel Worldwide Cheap ,TWC, Said cancelled flight of tour group ,15, without our knowledge two days before Christmas. Internet Author: Largo, Maryland Air Travel: Said Kadiri Internet

Dec 27 2016
Southwest Airlines SW Airlines Check Flight times Unreliable Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Airline Companies: Southwest Airlines Nationwide

Dec 22 2016
All Seasons Driving School Failure to provide services paid for Pickering Ontario Author: Pickering, Ontario Driving Schools: All Seasons Driving School Pickering, Ontario

Dec 22 2016
bestofusa.org-Jeff rogers as per his linkedin profile : he is bachelor of science(BS), business administration and management-general.1985-1989.Boys varsity basketball coach-penfield high school-September 2004-march 2015,president-kaizen direct mail media inc. Jan 1997 to presen A full page ad made to your specifications. -Rochestor,NewYork http://www.thebestofusa.org/Advertisers.
Author: Texas Dance Classes: bestofusa.org-Jeff rogers Internet

Dec 20 2016
Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Boca Beauty Academy is recognized by Ripoff Report Consumer Advocacy Program as a safe and secure business service.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Boca Beauty Academy pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Boca Beauty Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
warning, SCAM! Author: Deerfield, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Boca Beauty Academy licensed vocational school conferring diplomas in the fields of Electrolysis, Paramedical Esthetician, Cosmetology, Skin Care, Make-up & Skin Care, Massage & Spa Therapy, Nail Technology, Full Specialist, Make-up Artistry, Permanent Make-up, Microdermabrasion, and Instructor Training. Boca Beauty Academy strongly encourages out-of-state as well as international applicants to visit our ca Internet, Florida

Dec 19 2016
Expedia.com cost me an international flight and blamed it on the airline. You are also good at the blame game Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Travel Agencies: Expedia.com Virginia