ATP FLIGHT SCHOOL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: atp flight school
There may be more specific results for "atp flight school"
For more specific results for "atp flight school"
Showing 1-25 of 4,920 Found Reports For more specific results for "atp flight school"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Amer abdulla omar 4135 w indian school Furniture store fixing cars totaled from auction . Took car took money sold vehicle to someone else didnt pay for my job Phx az Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Amer abdulla omar Phoenix , Arizona

Jul 21 2017
St Helen Catholic School St Helen Catholic School, Vero Beach, Florida Vero Beach Florida Author: Alabama Private Schools: St Helen Catholic School Vero Beach, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Cardoso driving school Cardoso restaurant This guy owns a driving school, he is a con man, he gave my friend the run around giving different apt and canceling them but too his money with no service, he favors only cape vase people, a friend of mine was scheduled to take a driving test on a Saturday, when we got there, there seemed to be a lot of corruption between the cardoso and the DMV examiner.  Brockton KMassachusetts Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Adoption Agencies: Cardoso driving school Brockton , Massachusetts

Jul 17 2017
Affectionate Yorkies Melisa Grant Paul Reeves Sold me a yorkie for 570.00 all air fair and crate included than flight company called and help my puppy ransom for another 900.00 dollars for a special crate. would not pay it and she took the puppy back and will not return 570.00 arlington virginia Author: Palmer, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Affectionate Yorkies Internet

Jul 15 2017
A1 Truck Driving School Fresno, Californiaa A-1 TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL FRESNO Does not have standard equipment that trucking companies require you to be trained on. Will not give us required letter so we can get Student Tuition Reimbursement from our Company. Fresno California Author: Troy, Ohio Trade Schools: A1 Truck Driving School Fresno, Californiaa Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
National Healthcare Enrollment Center Obamacare Center, Health Benefits Enrollment Center Harassing, bullying, threatening, antagonizing calls from high school dropout and felons Doraville Georgia Author: New York Health Insurance: National Healthcare Enrollment Center Doraville, Georgia

Jul 13 2017
ATLANTA TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL Scammer School East Point Georgia
Author: Riverdale, Georgia Driving Schools: ATLANTA TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL East Point, Georgia

Jul 12 2017
American intercontinental university School ripped off student after 3 years of attending Schaumburg Illinois Author: Memphis, Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: A

Jul 11 2017
Socrates Academy charter school Larry Peroulas Defamation of character, false accusations, so Larry Peroulas destroyed my career as an educator, made me lose my job and retirement Matthews North Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Socrates Academy charter school Matthews, North Carolina

Jul 10 2017
ICDC College I applied to the school for my Associates degree in Substance Abuse Counseling. I was told that was what I was enrolled in. I recently applied to Argosy University to persue my Bachelor's degree in psychology, only to find out I do not have an associate's degree yet. The degree I received is only a certificate. That's not what I paid for. Huntington Park California Author: Freeport, Illinois Colleges and Universities: ICDC College Huntington Park, California

Jul 09 2017
Florida Career Collge THIS SCHOOL IS A SCAM ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY Jacksonville Florida Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Florida Career Collge Internet

Jul 09 2017
Island Dreamer Sailing School - Miami FL breach contract poor sailing school lessons Miami Florida Owners response Author: Wilton, Connecticut Sports Instruction: Island Dreamer Sailing School - Miami FL Miami, Florida

Jul 05 2017
Cornerstone Christian School (a front) Chris Jesus University fraudulent (craigslist, pink bike online selling) checks using Cornerstone Christian School Wildomar California Author: scottsdale, Arizona Sporting Goods: Cornerstone Christian School (a front) Wildomar, California

Jul 05 2017
Learnwell Driving School Bishops Cleeve, driving lessons bishops cleeve, reviews learnwelldrivingschool.co.uk fraud, scam and complaint. Bishops Cleeve Gloucestershire United Kingdom
Author: Bishops Cleeve, Consumer Services: Learnwell Driving School Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
FLIGHTHUB FLIGHTHUB, FLIGHTHUB CANADA, FLIGHT HUB IS A SCAM TORONTO, VANCOUVER, LOS ANGELES, MIAMI, ORLANDO Nationwide
Author: Brampton , Ontario Travel Services: FLIGHTHUB Nationwide

Jul 02 2017
Winona Secondary School Winona High School deceptive driver's education Winona Mississippi Author: Mississippi Driving Schools: Winona Secondary School Winona, Mississippi

Jun 30 2017
Vayama Cancelled flight reservations without warning!!!
Author: Arden, North Carolina Air Travel: Vayama

18, Report #1381947

Jun 28 2017
EDUCATION CREDIT MANAGEMENT corporation ECMC The company representative called me and started yelling at me about how I owed money for a school I never attended as I already have a student loan already paid for because I am on extended medical leave Minneapolis ,Minnesota Author: San Jose, California Colleges and Universities: EDUCATION CREDIT MANAGEMENT corporation Internet

Jun 27 2017
US Career Institute USCB Corporation (Debt Collection) Fake School, Messed up My Credit, Rude Jerks, Will NOT get a Job Internet Author: Trenton, Tennessee Con Artists: US Career Institute Internet

Jun 26 2017
Collins School of Design Al Collins Graphic Design school I was led to believe that they would help get me a job and that my credits would be transferable to any college. Which they weren't. The colleges would not even honor any of my classes plus my degree was worthless. I am still paying for getting nothing. Tempe Arizona Author: Jasper, Arkansas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Collins School of Design Tempe , Arizona

Jun 26 2017
Brymon college Everest college Wrongfully enrolled me into school and took my grant money..promised me it would be a new career it all was a lie.i have been indeep debt and unable to go back to school Everett Washington Author: Bremerton, Washington Trade Schools: Brymon college Everett,

Jun 26 2017
Southwest Airline / booking.com After booking a flight, I followed a link to book a hotel. The link took me booking dot com where they promptly ripped me off for $495 Unknown Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Hotel: Southwest Airline Internet

Jun 25 2017
Yorkiepupsheaven.com Owner-Lucius Freeman I was going to buy two teacup yorkies from them. I sent them $1,196 Walmart to Walmart. And nothing has happened. He was supposed to email or call me with the flight info and hasn't been in contact but one time to put me off. He was all over text and email and calling me, but once he got my money, I've only heard from him once and the dogs are supposed to be flown out tomorrow to me. He isn't answering my call or texts or emails. Once he got my money, nothing has happened. He says he's in Las Vegas, Nevada. Internet
Author: Gainesville, Florida Dog Breeders: Yorkiepupsheaven.com Owner-Lucius Freeman Internet

Jun 25 2017
AIBT My School Loan Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Classes: AIBT Tucson, Arizona

Jun 21 2017
SCOTTSDALE UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT #48 School District Board Possible Corruption with Bond Funding Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Public Schools: SCOTTSDALE UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT #48 Scottsdale, Arizona