Your Search | att&t

Aug 30 2016
SKIN Noir Ordered 14 day trial $4.95, then charged my card $89.95. They have 2 T&C on website. The 30 day refund policy was not honored. Internet Author: Kailua-Kona , Hawaii Beauty Salons: SKIN Noir Internet

Aug 30 2016
att dsl internet ATT RIP OFF ATLANTA GA Nationwide Author: BRUNSWICK , Georgia Internet Service Providers: att Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
AT&T STAY AWAY IF YOU CAN Texas Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Customer: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Keep calling T hey cheat and my whole day was wasted, they didn't provide service at all, they took my money and wouldn't let me make a call! This company Keep calling says that they provide a good service, but in reality they don't they work performance is very poor . Atlanta Nationwide Author: Queens, New York Voicemail Services: Keep calling Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
T- Mobile Discontinued this service and paid all final bills and they still refused to refund my extra pack purchase now they have stolen my money Richmond Virginia Author: richmond, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: T- Mobile Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. Tel: (00 228) 224 368 46. Email: togobanqueatlantique@live.fr Att. ………., Sir/Madam, Following the application of claims and document of prove tendered to this bank by your late Cousin's personal Adviser/ Barr Jason Anthony, for the release of his deposit to you as the sole next of kin. As much as we have no objection whatsoever to your claim on the deposit of our late customer, We would however point out that your tender and application has been received and has been positioned to the Strong Vault Dept. of this bank for proper verifications before the effect and the release of the deposit to you. Yours Faithfully, Mr. Charles Kie. Branch Manager. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. Internet
Author: Easton, Massachusetts Banks: BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Internet

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
rapid fulfillment inc. sending orders I do not want, no return postal and eh a t us t have e price fir each bottle pacoima california Nationwide Author: hempstead, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: rapid fulfillment inc. Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
David T. FAGAN ICON Academy, ICON BUILDER MEDIA, ICON Coach Teen Icon Academy a FRAUD!! Oceanside California Author: Jefferson, South Dakota Education & Learning Centers: David T. FAGAN Oceanside, California

Aug 22 2016
Bitwine The community is a total con!!BEWARE of this place particularly ...the people working here are a part of a group and will try to threaten you if u deny paying them for the scam or try to stop payment or ask for refund..they threaten u mentally,and also t SCAMMERS and MONEY EXTRACTORS BY FORCE !! Internet Author: California Religious Groups: Bitwine Internet

Aug 22 2016
VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA Identity theft victim unknwn Nationwide Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Credit Card Fraud: VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
AT& T ATT Scam - They Are Charging Me A Cancellation FEE for a contract that I never Agreed On! Dallas Texas Author: Canoga Park, California Internet Services: AT& T Dallas, Texas

Aug 20 2016
att changes executive order of charges Internet Author: sunrise, Florida Better Business Bureau: att Internet

Aug 19 2016
AT&T Uverse Customer Support Issues Nationwide Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Internet Service Providers: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Ideal Marketing Group; Victory Marketing; Sports Action Network Scam T-Shirt company bogusly affiliates with schools then invoices local businesses Irving Texas Author: Flower Mound, Texas Telemarketers: Ideal Marketing Group Irving, Texas

Aug 13 2016
AT&T Bait and Switch won't agree to their contract Carol Stream Nationwide Author: Torrance, California Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
RADIODIRECTX RECEIPTOrder Date: 2016-07-29 8:19:43 PMOrder Number: RDX-Digi-EP-Aug2ndBank Auth Number: 822218Order Total: 299.00 USDCard Type: VIName on Card: Brett EtterEmail Address: cincinnatistreetbeats@gmail.comBILL TO: Na JASON [TECH SUPPORT] ' DJ LEO ' DOWNLOADED MY MUSIC BUT DOES NOT BELONG TO THE RADIO STATION HE CLAIMS . DJ IN BELARUS DOWNLOADED MY MUSIC THREE TIMES BUT NEVER PUT IT ON PLAYLIST . NOW I CAN 'T EVEN PULL UP THE WEB MAGAZINE ON THE INTERNET . THERE ADDRESS THEY USE IS FOUR DIFFERENT BUSINESSES IN THE BUILDING NONE OF WHICH SHARE THIER NAME . TORONTO Ontario Author: BUFFALO , New York DJ Services: RADIODIRECTX TORONTO, Ontario

Aug 13 2016
QUIRK FORD, MATT MORNINGSTAR, TOM SCHROEDER BAIT SWITCH S T A Y A W A Y !! QUINCY Massachusetts Why Did You Buy It??? Author: Greenlawn, New York Auto Dealers: QUIRK FORD QUINCY, Massachusetts

Aug 12 2016
Direct TV AT&T Robots, Non Personalized, Unhelpful, Cronie Capitalism El Segundo, CA (headquarters) California Author: Von Ormy, Alabama TV News Satiations: Direct TV El Segundo, CA (headquarters), California

Aug 10 2016
GardaWorld A T Systems non payment world wide company Nationwide Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Dead Beat Customers: GardaWorld Nationwide

Aug 07 2016
twomoviesnet Too many to list This web site was advertised as free movie comeon, has too many not free traps to list. Can;t tell, they don't list anything to track Internet Author: Sulphur, Louisiana Video Stores: twomoviesnet Internet

Aug 06 2016
At&t RIP OFF BEWARE OF FALSE ADVERTISING Internet Author: conway, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: At&t Internet

24, Report #1320984

Aug 06 2016
DirecTV Asurion AT&T MasTec Premier Protection Plus is really no protection minus Atlanta Georgia Author: Johnson city, Tennessee Satellite Companies: DirecTV Atlanta, Georgia

25, Report #1320369

Aug 02 2016
OLAVI TOURS ISSUED 16DEC15 07.22.06Z 1GBKKZ7 AGT 35305546 TH PNR MWDNDWBANGKOK / S T INTERNATIONAL CO LTD Someone change my ticket and flight back home without me knowing, with a fake code. One the actual date of my flight they told me I already missed my flight and should pay 600 penalty on top of my ticket. Bankok
Author: Toronto, Ontario Air Travel: OLAVI TOURS Internet