Your Search | att&t

Oct 09 2016
T Car Care INC. Deceptive Sales Tactics and Dishonest Condition Disclosure of a Used Vehicle. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: New Tripoli, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: T Car Care INC. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 05 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Oct 05 2016
All Claims Construction, LLC Timothy Michael Deffner, T Michael Deffner, Michael Deffner Stay Away from this company - it is a scam - I lost $4,500 on a downpayment - He disappeared Dallas Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Roofing Companies: All Claims Construction, LLC Dallas, Texas

Oct 03 2016

Oct 01 2016
Sales Experts Inc. Sales Experts llcStrategic Sales Experts LLCSHAWN T LEUTHOLD Direct Sales door to door event marketing lifeline company San Jose Nationwide
Attorney Shawn Leuthold Has Never Been Involved with Sales Experts, Inc. Author: Fresno, California Multi-Level Marketing: Sales Experts Inc. Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Samsung At&t Samsung promo ripoff Nationwide
Author: Enumclaw, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
T-Mobile T-Mobile in care of Facebook Have written proof of statement Internet
Author: Henderson, Nevada Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Internet

Sep 22 2016
AT&T AT&T Bait & Switch NA Nationwide Author: Jamul, California Internet Fraud: AT&T Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
A T&T wireless Well, due to At&t incompetence of not having decent towers, I called them when I got my bill today for an additional $40.00 for a restoration fee, when I did not have any service because of where I was visiting!! Nationwide There is a slight problem with your RipOff.. Author: Apopka, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: A T&T wireless nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Avast....Fabio T I canced. They said I would get a full refund. They wanted more of an explanation. Gave some kind of time limit to reply. Didn't get back in time. Charged me. AVAST Software s.r.o 140 00 Prague, Czech Republic Internet Author: Paradise , California Unusual Rip-Off: Avast....Fabio T Internet

Sep 19 2016
Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York. L. Davirez ? T. Kroph ? Receive notification that I was a winner asked me to send $20 so I did received another letter just like it !!! Asking for another $20 this time I had questioned it and the same day received a letter from their office of the treasurer saying that I had also won. This happens to be a different amount wanting me to send $25 the winning amount was also different they asked me to return this in a specific time there are no dates on it they asked to send it to the address on the front of the letter and there is no address on the front of the letter Two separate prize amounts and three separate letters and like a fool I already sent $20 I'm not send in another 20 or the 25 for the third letter please let me know about this Hewlett New York Author: Bridgeport, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York Hewlett, New York

Sep 17 2016
Law Office of Frank T Scarpino Worst lawyer of Oakbrook Ill, Do Not Hire to Represent.You Oakbrook Illinois Author: Chciago, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Law Office of Frank T Scarpino Oakbrook, Illinois

Sep 14 2016
AT&T DirecTv CONSUMER BEWARE Nationwide Author: COLORADO SPRING, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
T Mobile Mariah - area supervisor -Tempe AZNichole - business sales consultant -Tempe AZTony - guatemala FREE - IS NOT REALLY FREE Tempe Arizona Nationwide Author: Show Low, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Sep 10 2016
Meaghan T. Peters of Mansfield MA formerly from Pasadena CA Rotten customer who defamed my business online - she is a very nasty individual Mansfield MA Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Meaghan T. Peters of Mansfield MA formerly from Pasadena CA Internet

Sep 10 2016
Meaghan T. Peters of Mansfield MA formerly of Pasadena CA Rotten customer who defamed my business online - she is a very nasty individual Mansfield MA Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Meaghan T. Peters of Pasadena CA Internet

Sep 09 2016
T-Mobile I have been waiting for a refund for a phone a returned in December 2016 Nationwide Author: Aurora, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Professional Collection Consultants/collections for cingular/AT&T collected money from my daughters banck account without sending me a notice prior to doing so. Los Angeles California Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Collection Agencies: Cingular/AT&T Los Angeles, California

Sep 07 2016
Samsung samsung parternerd with att in deal where buy 2 cellphones w/ new service, then get a new york city new york south korea problem solved Author: glendale, Arizona Questionable Activities: Samsung

Sep 06 2016
VLS Talent, vicky Lauren stitch Attempted to con me Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Celebrities: VLS t Nevada

Sep 06 2016
Suppclub Ripped me off for $19.99 for a promotional t-shirt train, eat, sleep, repeat, that supposedly cost $0.75 plus shipping & handling on 9/5/2016 college park Maryland. Author: hampton, Virginia Sporting Goods: Suppclub

Sep 06 2016
Cricket Wireless LLC (an AT&T Company) Cheap service but bad customer service and NO REFUNDS. Cancel before your billing cycles. Atlanta Georgia Author: , Texas Telephone Companies: Cricket Wireless LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 05 2016
AT&T Wireless and DirecTV Att Att Mobile Mispresentation / Deceptive Billing! Run from AT&T scam Las Vegas / Oregon Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: AT&T Wireless and DirecTV Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
t&r rentto own i checked my debit card and they took 49.95 off my card never even heard of them no phone number nothing glendale .ca Internet Author: Niagara Falls,ny, New York Credit Card Fraud: t&r rentto own Internet