ATT OF CALIFORNIA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: att of california
There may be more specific results for "att of california"
For more specific results for "att of california"
Showing 1-25 of 326,783 Found Reports For more specific results for "att of california"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
Flash Advance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Flash Advance dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Flash Advance takes holistic approach to building brand from ground up.*UPDATE: Flash Advance pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Flash Advance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I have proof that they poached my client! Author: miami, Florida Brokerage Companies: Flash Advance TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Flash Advance is a leading provider of merchant cash advances to businesses around the country. Flash Advance is BBB accredited business with an A+ rating, committed to helping you meet the needs that advance your business into the future. Flash Advance has a 95% approval rating, fast approval process and no hidden charges, we are ready to get you your merchant cash advance today! Bingham Farms , Michigan

Jun 27 2017
Barry Pope BPA Funding Barry Pope and Associates, LLC Barry Pope ~ Scam Artist ~ Will take your money and not deliver San Francisco Internet Author: San Francisco, California Credit & Debt Services: Barry Pope Internet

Jun 27 2017
Fidelity National Home Warranty unacceptable service Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Warranty Companies: Fidelity National Home Warranty Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Vlamorous aka Aristocraticskin aka Belleyouthrefresh I received free trial size samples 2 quantity .Nothing was mentioned of time limit or product would be sent again. I get my bank statement I've been charged on may 23,17 for97.83 from aritstocraticskin and105.79 from bellyyouthrefresh. Received more products on June 20th and being charged another 97.83. I don't want these products and every number I call is a recording leading you to order more. How do I get this stopped and my money returned. Please help. Product sent from Beauty impressions Englewood Co Author: Fort Madison, Iowa Skin Care: B

Jun 27 2017
Instagc.com Suspended my account for no reason and never responded to support ticket Internet Author: Agoura hills, California Internet Services: Instagc.com Internet

Jun 27 2017
TOUCH of MODERN San Francisco Total RIPOFF Company TOUCH of MODERN SAN FRANCISCO Internet Author: California Bait-and-Switch: TOUCH of MODERN Internet

Jun 27 2017
The Summit at Warner Center/GHP Management Corporation Mold Exposurre/Security Deposit 21-Day Violation/Uninhabitability/Water, Trash Woodland Hills California Author: Canoga Park, California Attorneys General: The Summit at Warner Center Woodland Hills, California

Jun 27 2017
Farragut Foot and Ankle drandrewcarver.com Dr. Andrew Carver Owes me money back after cancelling services and refuses to pay it Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Doctors: Farragut Foot and Ankle Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jun 27 2017
milcity-collectibles This scammer is forging autographs and selling to unsuspected buyers on ebay Rubicon, Wisconsin Internet
Author: California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: milcity-collectibles Internet

Jun 27 2017
DAR Waterfront&Associates Sent me a bogus collection notice stating I owe $203.62 on products I didn't receive nor ordered. Sherman Oaks California Author: The Villages, Florida Telemarketers: DAR Waterfront&Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 27 2017
Ashish Travels Fraud Scam In Travel Tickets Santa Cruz California Author: Novato, California Air Travel: Ashish Travels Santa Cruz, California

Jun 27 2017
South West Hot Springs Bristol Hot Spring LtdHot Springs South West and Wales purchased used hot tub Nov 2015, hot tub delivered Jan 2016. 1 yr warranty and service. hot tub lasted for just under 1 year.  Congressbury, Bristol Devon and Somerset Author: Devon, Dist of Columbia Appliances: South West Hot Springs Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
University of Phoenix online Tuition rip off Phoenix Internet Author: Queensbury, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix online Internet

Jun 27 2017
Infinity General Insurance Com. Cambodia! Then, CCS USA Nor wood Ma. Collection action Nor wood Ma. Nationwide Author: Clear lake Oaks, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Infinity General Insurance Com. Cambodia! Then, CCS USA Nor wood Ma. Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
AVALURE Face Cream & Eye Serum, BEAUTYAR8777416899OR,YOUTHFULSE NV Scammed, lied and robbed by Avalure California and Oregon Author: California Skin Care: Avalure Huntington Beach, California

Jun 27 2017
Creative Artist International Most Unprofessional Company I've ever worked with. Oxnard California Author: London, Other Legal Services: Stern Deeds Brooklyn, New York

Jun 27 2017
REM Garcinia Pro REM Radiant SkinREM REM Bowel Cleanse Overdrew my account for $89.97 X3 without my consent or knowledge and still ongoing. can't find a phone number for these scammers. I can't afford to give some crooks what little money i make. Even if i was going to buy this stuff, i'd NEVER pay $89.00! Now i'm having to cancel my card and go through all kinds of crap to stop them from getting my money. It's just not RIGHT! St. Petersburg Florida Author: dora, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: REM Garcinia Pro St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 27 2017
Brokenrstables Gene Ross sold me a twh mare said kid broke Middletin Tennessee HUH?? Author: la verne, California Horse Traders: Brokenrstables Middletin, Tennessee

Jun 27 2017
Ray Baxter, Brenda Ferraro America's Best Bath AZ, One Source Remodeling, Arizona Power Save, Arizona Solar Water and HVAC Breach of contract Mesa Arizona Author: Arizona Architects & Designers: Ray Baxter, Brenda Ferraro Mesa, Arizona

Jun 27 2017
University of Phoenix They gave me the run around about my financial aid and never receive pell grant now I owe them a 1,000 some dollars Phoenix Nationwide Author: Port Gibson, Mississippi Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Your Cannabis Now, Your Cannabis Orders, Fairfield Marketing, Your Cannabis Now, Your Cannabis Orders, Fairfield Marketing, Scammed California Internet
Author: Bayshore , New York Franchises: Your Cannabis Now, Your Cannabis Orders, Fairfield Marketing, Internet

Jun 27 2017
Dermagraffix LLC sarasota I had a nightmare experience with Liz and Gilda from Dermagraffix. Instead of delicate lip liner I got a thick ragged tatto outside of my lips. When I voiced my concerns they were incredibly rude. When I asked for my money back they went ballistic. I am taking them to court. I will update this review as the case will progress. Sarasota FL
Author: SARASOTA, Florida Consumer Services: Dermagraffix Florida

Burger King 2855 BURGER KING TELLS A WHOPPER OF A LIE Taramac Florida
Author: Moxee, Washington Rotten Neighbors: Burger King 2855 Taramac, Florida

Jun 27 2017
Monterey Bay Dodge/Jeep Vehicle repair ripoff, says they don't garantee repairs made on older vehicles Watsonville California Author: Santa Cruz, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Monterey Bay Dodge/Jeep Watsonville, California

Jun 27 2017
Penn Credit Corporation I just recently had my phone turned on. Out of the blue I started getting a call from penn credit. Telling me they are a collection agency. However I have no idea why they would be calling. They keep telling me I need to give them my address for them to Defraud company Nationwide Author: Seminole, Oklahoma Abusive Parents: Penn Credit Corporation Nationwide