ATT OF CALIFORNIA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: att of california
There may be more specific results for "att of california"
For more specific results for "att of california"
Showing 26-50 of 461,318 Found Reports For more specific results for "att of california"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Kimiko Pierce RIP OFF- COMPANY WAS GIVE $250.00 FOR DEPOSIT- NEVER SHOWED UP -WONT RETURN DEPOSIT Oceanside California Author: Oceanside, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Kimiko Pierce Oceanside, California

Oct 17 2017
REI Secrets Stacy Kellams Unethical Business Practices Austin Texas Author: Santa Rosa, California Advertising / Deceptive: REI Secrets Stacy Kellams Austin , Texas

Oct 17 2017
Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Steve Swan sold me an ad for radius magazine to run in June 2017 the only contact I've had with him since then is that he would refund my money. As of October 25, 2017 I have not heard anything from him nor have I received the money Elk River Minnesota Author: Big Lake, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Elk River, Minnesota

Oct 17 2017
Arcticold Refrigeration NEVER RECEIVED PRODUCT OR REFUND Renauds Mills New Brunswick Author: Hesperia, California Unusual Rip-Off: Arcticold Refrigeration Renauds Mills, New Brunswick

Oct 17 2017
Quickgear Ordering a military pouch and decided to upgrade. Each time I would continue to the page to upgrade, I was charged for whatever new was on that page. Over $100 deducted from my account. Los Angeles California Author: Westminster, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Quickgear Los Angeles, California

Oct 17 2017
Cash advance/ mark Rothman Tried to scam me out of 499.89 saying I owed for a cash advance. Internet Author: California Attorney Generals: Cash advance/ mark Rothman Internet

Oct 17 2017
Agorafy, Richard Du, Daniel Findorak Robbed engineering team of six months salary (~$500,000) New York, NY Nationwide Author: New York, New York Employment Services: Agorafy Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Car Castle Sold me a Lemon Fullerton California Author: ONTARIO, California Auto Dealers: Car Castle Fullerton, California

Oct 17 2017
World Wide Beautiez On September 18th I ordered a fashion wheel set for 24.99 + shipping which came out to be about $30. It's been over a month and I still have not gotten anything. I emailed them a few times but have not heard anything back and I tried to call the number provided on the website but it is out of service. Internet
Author: Joliet, Illinois Internet Fraud: World Wide Beautiez Internet

Oct 17 2017
WatchMaxx I purchased a Movado Bold watch in December 2016. It started clouding up and eventually would not 'clear'. I sent it in 4 times until they said they were going to replace it. Now it just happened AGAIN. And, now they are saying it is not covered under warranty and it was damaged upon receipt. I took a picture of it right before I packed it up (very carefully) I might add. Do not buy from here. Brooklyn NY
Author: Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: WatchMaxx Internet

Oct 17 2017
voice2phone voice2phone.com Paid thousands of dollars for a dialer just to have them remotely disconnect it later. Online only Internet Author: Pasadena, California Software: voice2phone Internet

Oct 17 2017
Dependable Construction Aaron Michael Barrentine We contact Aaron Michael Barrentine, owner of Dependable Construction and asked him to give us a quote for renovation on a house we own. We sent a check for 50% upfront, we did not hear back from him for almost 2 weeks. We tried getting in touch with him to let him know someone bought the house and we no longer needed his services.  Houston Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Home Improvements: Dependable Construction Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Alien fresh jerky Martin Ramallo The alien fresh jerky does not answer their phone at all! You receive a recording every time instructing the customer to leave a message which I did several time I called and alien fesh jerky does not respond at all every time! I emailed alien fresh jerky customer department several times with no response at all! Baker California Internet Author: Fontana, California Food Vendors: Alien fresh jerky Internet

Oct 17 2017
Ubisoft UPlay Store, Digital Rivers Won't send my product that was paid in full and they don't know when glitch will be fixed San Francisco California Author: Burlington, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Ubisoft San Francisco, California

Oct 17 2017
American Home Preservationist AHP This company will take all that you have in your worst time of need!!!! RUN FAST irvine California Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Loan Modification: American Home Preservationist irvine, California

Oct 17 2017
Run With It Transportation, Run With It Shipping, Wauconda, Illinois German Hernandez, German Santana Hernandez, Herman Hernandez, Sal Hernandez, Saloman Hernandez, Antonio Hernandez, Anton Hernandez, Tony Hernandez Booked this company to ship furniture. They demanded deposit of $900. Never picked up and stopped answering texts, emails and blocked my calls. Stole my money. Wauconda Illinois Author: Vista, California Trucking Companies: Run With It Shipping Wauconda, Illinois Wauconda, Illinois

Oct 17 2017
Student Loan Exchange SCAM: Pocket your student loan money instead of repaying it. Santa Ana California Author: TOPEKA, Kansas Consumer Services: Student Loan Exchange Santa Ana, California

Oct 17 2017
Talus charging money to account that was not authorized. represenitives telling lies about amount of charges. Dallas Texas Author: AMARILLO, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Talus Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Mort Fertel - Marriage Fitness Threatening Emails Baltimore, MD Maryland Internet They are actually really nice and helpful. I regret the above post. Author: Sacramento, California Customer: Mort Fertel - Marriage Fitness Internet

Oct 17 2017
Urban Nation Door-to-Door Sales RIPOFF! FAIRWAY Kansas Author: san francisco, California Door to Door Sales: Urban Nation Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Royal United Mortgage LLC I have plenty of equity in my house, They just took my money for the appraisal and decline my loan Indianapolis IN Indiana Author: BURLINGTON, New Jersey Investment Brokers: Royal United Mortgage LLC Indianapolis,

Oct 17 2017
Americas Preferred Home Warranty WORTHLESS LIARS AND CHEATS Do not do business with!!! Most worthless company out there, they always have something in the small print to keep from paying. Worthless as toilet paper about as useful too. I am reporting to 20/20 television show and maybe they will be out of business if America is lucky. They should not be allowed to do business, unless lying is their business of choice. I do not know how a business can stay around who acts this way. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Roach, Missouri Home Warranty Companies: Americas Preferred Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Starlight Pharmacy Harriette BIH, MAHMOUDOU BOBBO I purchase over $400.00 worth of prescription medication online via Western Union and was told I need to send $1000 more to insure my package when it is not listed on their website. I have a email transcription of the conversation. Baton Rouge Louisana Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Drug Manufacturers: Starlight Pharmacy Baton Rouge,