ATT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: att
There may be more specific results for "att"
For more specific results for "att"
Showing 26-50 of 782 Found Reports For more specific results for "att"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 17 2016
att try to make me pay for gateway modal.att have receive the gateway modal.they have told more then once carol stream,ill Illinois Author: magnolia, Arkansas Computer Software: att-carol, ill carol stream,ill, Illinois

Jul 11 2016
ATT took advantage Sold Daughter a new IPhone she didn't need I re-booted old one and it works fine College Station Texas
Backbone ? Author: Katy, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: ATT College Station, Texas

Jun 26 2016
Att lie about what you get and change your bill without permission orlando Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Att Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
att wireless FALSE ADVERTISEMENTS!!! WILL NOT PAY CREDIITS AS PROMISED nationwide Nationwide Author: WESTLAKE, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: att wireless Nationwide

Jun 14 2016
AT&T office of President Natalie Dukes, Randall Stephenson, George Mason ATT lied about original cost to bunderstand. Told me I would owe $0 if cancelled and turned to collections agency for $150 . I have recording of call Texas, Georgia Texas,Georgia Author: ocoee, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T office of President Nationwide

Jun 02 2016
connectech att cheat fraud Internet Author: tuskalusa, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: connectech Internet

Jun 01 2016
att bait,switch,then bill memphis Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee Internet: att Nationwide

May 09 2016
att wireless (nationwide) att att doesn'tvkeep their word and doesn't pay the bonus promos they say they will nationwide Nationwide Author: amsterdam, New York Cellular Phone Companies: att wireless (nationwide) Nationwide

Mar 26 2016
sw credit they are on my credit report that i got from capital one they say i owe 684.00 with att i have att and no problems Nationwide Author: tucson, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: sw credit Nationwide

Mar 16 2016
ATT GEANTSPASS ORG COMP-ATT BILLED for services not receved GEANTSPASS ORG Nationwide Author: Grantspass, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: ATT GEANTSPASS ORG Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
att home service att dewane, asia,carshan ,frame rusty,raem, nel,, layena hope, qwen kayden, quzel, hayden,Teresa, bill Ignorance is an excuse??? Dallas Nationwide Author: boonville, Indiana Telephone Companies: att home service Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
ATT Inc ATT Uverse ATT CHARGING ME FOR A IPHONE 6+ THEY CANCELLED THE ORDER ON Murrieta California Nationwide Author: lake elsinore, California Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Inc Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
AT&T Someone got on my account + ATT promised to investigate In 48 hours. NADA but attitude from customer service (1 hour on phone and chat) Nationwide Author: Gulf Breeze, FL, Florida Computer Fraud: AT&T

Jan 07 2016
Directv Directv&Att Took money from my account for my sister-in-laws bill and said my debit card was the primary v=card on file even when she told them it was not so now I am out 349.79 dollars due to thier stupidity. Nationwide Actually.... Author: Cowpens, South Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Directv Nationwide

Jan 03 2016
AT & T ATT sales person said their on Demand service were as good as Comcast's on Demand service; I realized I was lied to immediately and canceled with ATT and had to pay reinstall fee with comcast. ATT said they would not charge me, ATT sent me a bill, I called and they said they would fix it, then ATT sent me to collections for their Bait and Switch; ATT Charged Me for Services I did not use; Lied to get me to sign up; Lied to me again that I would not be charged because the sales persn lied to me to get me to sign up; I canceled service as soon as I realized I was the victim of misrepresenatation by ATT Gorilla sales tactics Benicia Nationwide Author: Benicia, California Cable TV: AT & T Nationwide

Jan 01 2016
ATT Direct TV Bait and Switch selling tactics from ATT Direct TV Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: Sellersburg, Indiana Satellite Dish Companies: ATT Direct TV Nationwide

Dec 30 2015
Leroy G. Lee aka @KingLee1234567 SELF PROFESSED LEGITIMATE STREET ATT. LEE IS A NATIVE MIAMIAN THEIF North Miami Beach Florida Win Win with My Friend Leroy Author: Coppell, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Leroy G. Lee North Miami Beach, Florida

Dec 19 2015
att directv att in bed with the devil in dallas Texas Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Cable TV: att Nationwide

Dec 17 2015
vesta att portland OR US took 26.98 off my card and I don't know why or what's it for portland Oregon Author: Cadillac, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: vesta att portland OR portland, Oregon

Dec 13 2015
ATT gophone I am reporting over charges and little or no data. I switch to Sprint with a balance 80.00 and no refund, however they did let me keep my phone number,but new phone has periodically over heat issues San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: ATT San Diego, California

Nov 15 2015
DirecTv DirecTv aka ATT Got a new credit card with different number. Was unable to update the credit card information online under my account. Was unable to update the credit card number through phone support. The only way to uodate the information was to upgrade the account and change billing from monthly to pay for the year up front incurring $50 in additional charges for an unwanted upgrade. SCAM SCAM SCAM they wont provide California Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Bait-and-Switch: DirecTv Internet

Nov 10 2015
ATT U-verse Free Phone is not free Florida Author: Pierson, Florida Telephone Companies: ATT U-verse

Nov 06 2015
ATT U-VERSE REWARDS CARD SCAM Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Cable TV: ATT U-VERSE Nationwide

Oct 13 2015
att digital life is a ripoff and deceptive texas Let me.... Author: MISSOURI CITY, Texas Home Warranty Companies: att digital life Internet

Sep 30 2015
cash advance debt settlement/per Richard Parker atty I reeived an email from this att. telling me i had 4 hoursto make payment arrangements or face 17 federal crimes. Washington DC Internet Ignore the scam, you don't need a lawyer Author: Manassas, Virginia Financial Services: cash advance debt settlement/per Richard Parker atty Internet