Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

attention to detail

Showing 1-25 of 269,201 Found Reports For more specific results for "attention to detail"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 28 2017
Alcat Cell science systems, prior (((REDACTED))) throughout the entire mgmt team & owner(except for lee) Deerfield Beach, Florida Legal Notice Author: Deerfield beach, Florida Consumer Services: Alcat Deerfield Beach, Florida

Feb 28 2017
Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Scam took my check account 39.95 on date 2-19-2017. Need to stop that. I want my money back in bank I have no idea how they get my check account took out Texas #549409 Texas Author: Byhalia, Mississippi Cross-Border Scams: Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Texas, Texas

Feb 28 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is the only African-American lead company in America who is currently doing an IPO focused on the urban community at just $1.00 per share.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Rolling Hills Estates, California Producers: Punch Televison Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Internet

Feb 28 2017
USA CONNECT, INC http://www.mortgageleadconnection.com Complete Ripoff- Maria (Sales Rep) at this company promised low cost live transfers for Mortgage leads. Once they recieved my initial payment they completely diappeared! Would not return calls or emails. I never recieved even one transfer from this company. They are a 100% SCAM and you will loose your money if you deal with them. If you have any questions while vetting them you can call me directly @ 612-720-7392 and i will be happy to dhare my story with you- Tom Tallman / Allstate Agency Owner New York New York Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Telemarketing Companies: USA CONNECT, INC New York, New York

Feb 28 2017
Express Pet Courier Service Joey Butler I was told to send $150 for travel fee for a Maltese dog on 2-37-2017. The company is Express Pet Courier Service. Joey Butler from Express Pet Courier Service Internet
Author: N Kansas City , Missouri Questionable Activities: Express Pet Courier Service Internet

Feb 28 2017
Fidelity Financial Incorporated Sent a letter saying I won 250.000 dollar from a consumers sweepstakes held on Feb.13th 2017.Then they sent a check for 2,350.00 to help pay the processing fees. USA office 881 Main Ave Los Angeles CA 90014 Nationwide Author: Mendenhall, Mississippi Banks: Fidelity Financial Incorporated Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Platinum Millennium Ty Cohen I was scammed out of $170 on recurring charges to my bank. It started back in June 2016 but I did not catch it until a week ago as I was going over my bank statement online. North Carolina Author: Marion, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Platinum Millennium Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Was charged 95.00 x 2 after 14 days of subscription to a 30 day free trial. There was no documentation on website of being charged 95.00 after two weeks of trial. As a matter of fact it took about 10days to recieve the product in the mail. I called and tried to get my money back and return the product and i was told they could do nothing for me, so i made sure to cancel at that point. Not very ethical for a multi billion dollar company... Internet Author: Portales, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Feb 28 2017
Woods and water services Regina L Cook Blaine Burley Melanie walker We had a group of five hunters drive ten hours each way to come down to what we expected to be a great hunting facility. we were told that 90 to 95 percent get pigs and that couldn't be more of a LIE!!! for the two days of hunting not one person in my group saw a pig, This place is a joke we spent 2500 dollars for absolutely nothing we didn't even stay at the lodge. when we asked for a refund they told us no. Any one looking to book a hunt please dont waste your money on these scam artists. I recommend going to a better quality hunting facility. they told us that they haven't had very good luck with the wind but they still continue to book hunts so they can get your money. Wrightsville Georgia Author: Charlestown, Indiana Fishing: Woods and water services Wrightsville, Georgia

Feb 28 2017
Taurus distributing Central florida distributingMatt steeleOxana macaec Refuse to pay employees. Lies about the price. Takes advantage of homeowners Kissimmee Florida Author: St. Cloud, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Taurus distributing Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Ferrell mobile homes in benton mo me and my wife put down $45,000 and was late one time due to Christmas and Ferrell come and put us out on the street fefused to take r payment over being two weeks late. they didn't care that we had two small children in the home and a 14 year old , we only owed $35000 on the home had it less than a year and they just came and took it. Glen Ferrell told my wife it was. ot his problem that there was small children in the home. benton Internet Author: campbell, Missouri Manufactured Home Dealers: Ferrell mobile homes in benton mo Internet

Feb 28 2017
Damonaz Design, LLC Luis Campos The owner did not understand my needs delivered me a unusable website, refused to give any refund Naples Florida Author: naples, Florida Websites: Damonaz Design, LLC Naples, Florida

Feb 28 2017
ROMANO, RAN S ROMANO, RAN S2400 N 57TH AVEHOLLYWOOD, FL 33021+1 (954) 330-3741ROMANO TRUCK TRANSPORT INC17023 W Dixie HwyNorth Miami Beach, FL 33160 Ron Romano of U.S Remodeling LLC is a Ripoff! No call no show after paying money to remodel bathroom, very unprofessional, Hollywood Florida Ft lauderdale, FL Hollywood, FL
Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Home Improvements: ROMANO, RAN S Florida

Feb 28 2017
Moving In Motion They stole from our home while they moved us to New Jersey Bethelehem Pennsylvania Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Moving In Motion Bethelehem , Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN I lost my grandmother on Friday and experience extreme hardship and they were extremely rude to me Grand prarie TEXAS Very Sad Author: Ft worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
MODERNAGE GALLERY , PONTIAC MI stole the contents of my gallery, the items were consigned to him when I closed my store LIVONIA Michigan Author: Livonia , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: MODERNAGE GALLERY , PONTIAC MI LIVONIA, Michigan

Feb 27 2017
Wenshanli Auto Wholesalers DBQ Does not reply to customer service emails. Over charges credit card and sends incorrect, inferior product. Internet Author: Abbotsford, British Columbia Clothing Stores: Wenshanli Internet

Feb 27 2017
Ace lone online I got an email stating that back on January 28th 2016 they were granted by the courts to garnish my wages from my job and or federal tax returns because as they say I owe them 750 dollars and are even offering be a one time settle mentioned of 412 I never heard of this company or took a loan from them they have my employer's name my social security number my name my bank account and my bank routing number  Internet You are right... Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Loans: Ace lone online Internet

Feb 27 2017
bodykits.com Extreme design Sold a bumper that is guaranteed to fit .. Was no where close . No refund because it had been painted... 400 for a bumper.. 250 to paint.. Nothing useful in the end. bodykits.com Internet
Author: South lake tahoe, California Auto Parts: bodykits.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
GainSaver Classic bait and switch chiselers; Gainsaver will short you on every exchange to their advantage. Signal Hill CA Author: Tomball, Texas Computer Dealers: GainSaver Internet

Feb 27 2017
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Tried to collect payment for medical services never received. Greenville SC Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Dynamic Recovery Solutions

Feb 27 2017
Lux Internation Sales Aps I went to their site to browse items. Thats all I did. Then they sent me the items that I browse ONLY without ordering or confirming my items. But they sent me the items which I haven't ordered the items. THEN BECAUSE THEY SENT ME THE ITEMS WHICH I HAVE Scam company DK-5100 Odense C Denmark Denmark Author: Gold Coast, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Internation Sales Aps Internet

Feb 27 2017
 Lakewood at Emerald Hills Hoa Community illegally towes residents vehicles and tampers with mailboxes and steals mail. Unmatchable harassment to residents. Illegal practices and procedures and behavior. Hollywood Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Home Owner Associations: Lakewood at Emerald Hills Hollywood Florida Hollywood, Florida

Feb 27 2017
Yugster.com Alden Research, LLCAddress: Salt Lake City, UT 84124. Your account will be suspended for life if you report Yugster to BBB Salt Lake City, Utah Nationwide Author: Yuba City, California Shopping Centers & Malls: Yugster.com Nationwide